April 28, 2024, 08:48:47 PM

Author Topic: Fuh de Ramnarine lovers  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fuh de Ramnarine lovers
« on: April 06, 2005, 01:37:47 AM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 01:24:09 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Fuh de Ramnarine haters like...allyuh know allyuh self
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 11:40:35 AM »
Taken from www.cricketwi.com...poster named caribbe who has provided many insights that have been proven to be accurate in the past.  Whether it is fact or fiction is not known.  What it does present is an alternative view.  Savannah....see if yuh could tear yuhself away frum yuh Keg of Haterade and read dis

My sources tell me that the situation over at the wipa headquarter is not going well. Ramnarine is accusing his members of being ungrateful, greedy and shortsighted. With many players jumping ship and not coming out and supporting the wipa president’s position he is feeling used and unwanted.

Remember Ramnarine is responsible for making the wicb take the wipa seriously as a semi partner in the business of wi cricket and was very instrumental in getting players’issues brought to the forefront of the news media forcing the wicb to deal with these matters that the wicb would rather have swept away in the back ground i.e. players not being paid on time and players going on tours without gear and luggage.

And according to my sources he was very important in seeing that the players’ salary got meaningful attention from the wicb and that players get reasonably compensated for playing i.e match appearance fees.

And just when this issue was about to come to a head the players got weak kneed and wilted under the pressure of the wicb- from threats never to play again and threats to their lives. My sources say that at least two players did report to Ramnarine about threats made to them by telephone and now that this have been made public are refusing to back him up.

Ramnarine is quietly re assessing his position after giving his time and sacrificing his family life for the betterment of the players only to be abandon when push comes to shove.

My sources say that those who know Ramnarine well would not describe him as combative, confrontational or militant and if he so appeared in dealing with wipa issues it is only because he was doing his job or forced to so react by the wicb which would say one thing in private and do the contrary in public. And when the wipa responded to this the wicb would call Ramnarine combative, confrontational or militant and the media (lackeys of the wicb) pinned the label on him.

My sources tell me that privately many in the wicb would say that Ramnarine did a sterling job and forced them to buck up and look at the players and players’ issues differently.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fuh de Ramnarine lovers like palos and dem
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 01:06:22 AM »
All ah know is Holding does call ah spade ah spade and he know more dan dat Carib Monkey friend or so called expert yuh have dey. Plenty man knocking Ramnarine including people in WIPA..Holder resign he position as secretary due to Ramnarine's combative stance. Yuh boy Dinas also have issues with King who is also part of WIPA. Dis is no unified front as yuh making it out to be from yuh mis-informed sources.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Get serious palos...Dinas...
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 11:02:56 PM »
is ah blasted bloodsucker....de books in de red but he campaigning fuh more money for de players. Thanks to he...we go end up like de NHL jes now...ah bunch of broke jokers wondering wha happen to de sport. Why we need WIPA? Why dem cricketers cyah have sports agents like everybody else? It have labour laws and courts. Dis is not Charles Dickens' days when man have children digging in coal mines 12 hrs a day. Unions are passe...dey benefit de worker only and not the pop in general. You feel WIPA will ever complain dat de price of admission to de Oval is too high? WIPA not interested in de lay man who paying at de gates. Customers? Ah fuhget dem...dey go pay anything to see we players. It all leads back to you and your pocket. Allyuh men kicksy yes...me eh want Dinas in meh wallet.

1]; } ?>