April 28, 2024, 12:53:24 PM

Author Topic: I liked Trini Suppoting  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
I liked Trini Suppoting
« on: November 17, 2005, 08:42:32 AM »
Not as much as I liked Japanese supporting though, thoes guys were machines! Never stopped and always organised!

But still, trini supporting is kick ass! I hope I see them cheer for us in 2010. We are all red now!

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I liked Trini Suppoting
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 08:46:59 AM »
hi redbelt,
just curious what the reaction is like in bahrain 24 hrs later
Are people still mad, after 24 hrs and seein the rules do people still think that was a "goal"
I know right at the moment it happened im sure all Bahrainis were upset, but Im thinking 24 hrs later they might see it another way

I see Bahraini4life posted they have appealed to FIFA

Thanks

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 09:05:08 AM »
News papers say we appealed, I don't know if its true or just a release to calm people down.

One of the secrateries in my company is a sister to one of the main guys. I spoke to her and she said her brother came home, did not talk to anyone and stayed in his room. I guess he was crying, and rightfully so. I cried in Taekwondo tournaments when I did not qualify, world cup must be hard!

News papers said that it was a true goal at first based on early remarks by referees in Aljazeera & other channles, but they also said that the refs changed the statment after that saying the refs decision is right.

People are very very angry, not at the resault as much as at the players. They really let us down, no plan on earth says give passes to the opposition. They made the same mistake you did, they thought they won.

I don't want to see any football now until world cup... well... maybe la liga...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 09:28:15 AM »

Your people sould not be mad at the players.

They gave it their all and should be respected for their efforts.

It just was not your time.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 10:32:41 AM »
They tried and its a game...we still loved our Strike Squad from 89 and some of them went on to make us proud in club play. Some good will come of this, if only to help you guys regroup for the next WC.

Online Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 11:05:37 AM »
News papers say we appealed, I don't know if its true or just a release to calm people down.

One of the secrateries in my company is a sister to one of the main guys. I spoke to her and she said her brother came home, did not talk to anyone and stayed in his room. I guess he was crying, and rightfully so. I cried in Taekwondo tournaments when I did not qualify, world cup must be hard!

News papers said that it was a true goal at first based on early remarks by referees in Aljazeera & other channles, but they also said that the refs changed the statment after that saying the refs decision is right.

People are very very angry, not at the resault as much as at the players. They really let us down, no plan on earth says give passes to the opposition. They made the same mistake you did, they thought they won.

I don't want to see any football now until world cup... well... maybe la liga...

Actually I'd be mad at the technical staff They tried to defend for 90 mins ...and that will never do. Basically they wasted the entire first half and allowed us to dictate the pace of the game. After the goal they had no answer or clue about how to attack. They played to defensive and was hoping for another 0-0 scoreline.

Hopefully they'lll have it right next time. They just need a little more attacking power. Can't blame the players to much ...... they played to there plans
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 11:44:33 AM »
Redbelt i think u shud come live in trinidad man. You sound like yuh have wat it takes man. Yuh a supporter but yuh objective about it. big up bredder man.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 11:55:08 AM »
Redbelt have to come to Trinidad for a Carnival.... :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »

Yeah come fur Carnival and ah go show ya how to pelt some waist on de QPS stage.....
now doh worry i ain't ah man...iz a gyul.  :rotfl:
hope ya could handle some extra meat....START Training :beermug:

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 04:38:15 PM »

Yeah come fur Carnival and ah go show ya how to pelt some waist on de QPS stage.....
now doh worry i ain't ah man...iz a gyul.  :rotfl:
hope ya could handle some extra meat....START Training :beermug:

Hey trinicana, thanks for the invite. may do that one day! Post pics of de carnival please!

and to dcs, we ARE mad at the players.
All you know about Bahrain is these two matches. They play alot alot better.
But you know what our problem is? Our standard changes 180 degrees from time to time.
We go to Azadi & draw
We beat IRAN before
We lost to Japan in asia in the last minutes of second extra time after getting 3 goals on them and after the match they collapsed & started crying. They play awsome games.

But some times, they draw with yemen & let North Korea win. That makes us mad of course.

Imagin trini beating Mexico then losing to say... Somalia
Then you draw with England and then also draw against sudan
wouldn't you be angry?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 04:47:30 PM »
letting north korea win yea i would be mad too north korea hell no south korea that i could understand well thats football yes

1]; } ?>