April 26, 2024, 03:26:30 AM

Author Topic: Fifa answer after 12 hours  (Read 20207 times)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa answer after 12 hours
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 09:41:44 AM »
As stated above..............The act of throwing a ball and the kick is a single action.

The player took the ball on the downswing before Jack kikced the ball. If JACK DID KICK THE BALL THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAIR................The goalie has to kick the ball to be considered in play

FIFA Will shoot doen this appeal in 12 hours.......and they will give the same flicking explanation

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 09:49:12 AM »
MY PROBLEM WITH THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS THIS
WHY DID JACK KICK FROM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?
HE HAD ACRES OF ROOM TO GO TO

Simple. He kicked it from there because he had reason to believe that he was safe in doing so. Keepers do it all the time.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 09:50:12 AM »
y we cant jus leave these guys alone? if it is they made n appeal to fifa, nothing we say or argue about here is gonna change their decision.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 09:51:07 AM »

Simple. He kicked it from there because he had reason to believe that he was safe in doing so. Keepers do it all the time.
IS THIS MOSE FROM CIC

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 09:58:43 AM »
yeah the same here with me grskywalker.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 10:02:56 AM »
I don't want that goal.
Our side played like shit. I thought it was the many coaches that made them unbalanced but now after such a horrible display, its clear that trini today is better and I dont want to qualify like this.

Redbelt, that took a lot to say, I'm sure. Good luck for 2010, and we hope you'll be supporting TnT in germany next year!
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline goodfootball171267

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2005, 10:12:31 AM »
Nice Point ... Walker ... that's the real issue ... Jack shouldn't have been so close to the guy.

Offline chocolatbwoy

• New Warrior
  • Big up all UK Trini's
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2005, 10:17:55 AM »
There is no way thats a goal all the rules are clear if he put it down or had it resting in his hand you can attempt to knock it out, once he starts to kick it you CANNOT impede him in any way.  Just reaching for a miracle  I think.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2005, 10:18:56 AM »
FIFA LAW IS FIFA LAW

Dat is what I talking about .... why Jack look to kick with a man standing up right dey???  Take yuh time ..leh de ref know de man impeding yuh or sumting???? Jack have a ways to go if he starting next June ... and we en even start tuh talk bout dat drop ketch he had in de first half  ???.... oh lawwwdddd!  he make up for it with dat save in de dregs though! :applause:
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2005, 10:35:31 AM »
Well i was cussing when I see Jack do that too but d ref had already blow d play dead. Bahrain4life give we nuff ammo for this fight here, d ref call it a dangerous play and thats what his quoted pg 68 had on it.

Boy, some men just cyah handle they loss. I know yuh want to play but nobody want to see allyuh there, especially in d wake of all this complaining. Football played on d field not in a boardroom.

Nuff said, I looking into charters from Miami from now.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2005, 11:05:02 AM »
The player is penalised of dangours play if he attemts or hits the ball in the prosses of the goalkeeper of relasing the ball... our player hitted the ball after the prosses of realsing!

D ball didn't touch d ground my boy. Read d rule again.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2005, 11:12:17 AM »
Well i was cussing when I see Jack do that too but d ref had already blow d play dead. Bahrain4life give we nuff ammo for this fight here, d ref call it a dangerous play and thats what his quoted pg 68 had on it.

Boy, some men just cyah handle they loss. I know yuh want to play but nobody want to see allyuh there, especially in d wake of all this complaining. Football played on d field not in a boardroom.

Nuff said, I looking into charters from Miami from now.

Everything worked out in our favor dspite the slip up. That other one when he mis timed the ball coming down on him and a player advancing on him (whew) I tell yuh I held my breath, thank God dog was following up. That was goalkeeping 101 and could have cost us.

Please Jack work on that it's an area of concern when we have to go into the World Cup, you know most of them Europeans deadly when they crossing and lobbing high balls. I just don't want to get any cheap goals

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
Bahrainis may appeal to Fifa
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2005, 11:13:32 AM »
These people are bigger jackasses than i thought, even the coach is believing that shit. :rotfl:

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=127112&Sn=SPOR&IssueID=28242
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2005, 11:15:49 AM »

IS THIS MOSE FROM CIC

Nope.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Bahrainis may appeal to Fifa
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
These people are bigger jackasses than i thought, even the coach is believing that shit. :rotfl:

Ya think FIFA go let dem hooliguns and dem replay da match ? after de way dey misbehave..expecially de fella dat get de red card
who look like he touch de ref....but allyuh ain't see de ref when he realize that he ass go get cut, place heself behind dem Warriors and dem.   Dey man have sense.  :beermug:

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2005, 11:19:45 AM »
Bahrain had appeal for this goal that was in the refs view is a foul and the answer will be back in less then 12 hours of repeating the match or not

It is a goal according to Bahraini football standards or rules...not according to FIFA rules breds. :rotfl:

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2005, 11:22:46 AM »
Dem Bahrain men was doing a set off unnecessary pushing after the play stop and thing.......
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2005, 11:24:34 AM »

Ya think FIFA go let dem hooliguns and dem replay da match ? after de way dey misbehave..expecially de fella dat get de red card
who look like he touch de ref....but allyuh ain't see de ref when he realize that he ass go get cut, place heself behind dem Warriors and dem.   Dey man have sense.  :beermug:

Breds, I wouldn't call dem Bah Bah people "hooligans." Forgive dem for they know not what they do. It is their culture...so different from ours. They are simply in a situation where ignorance is steeply marinated with arrogance...if yuh eh know where yuh going, any road will take yuh there...what a predicament for the people.  Ah hope Nakhid could help dem see the the blessed light of what it is to be a Trini. :)

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain appeal to FIFA to have WC result annulled
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2005, 11:30:17 AM »
Bahrain appeal to FIFA to have World Cup result annulled

MANAMA, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Bahrain plan to appeal to FIFA to have their World Cup playoff defeat by Trinidad & Tobago annulled because a late goal was disallowed by Colombian referee Oscar Julian Ruiz Acosta for dangerous play.

"We have appealled to FIFA about cancelling the goal, and we asked them to reconsider that goal," Sheikh Ali al-Khalifa, the vice-president of the Bahrain Football Association, told Reuters on Thursday.

"We stated that there was no danger in the attempt to take the ball. We're not so optimistic about FIFA's response but we did what we think is right in the circumstances."

FIFA Director of Communications Markus Siegler said the world governing body would wait for the official protest, but added it would only be considered if the Bahrainis had made it immediatly to the match referee and delegate.

He added: "Like with all the other qualifying matches around the world, if there is a protest it will appear in the referee's report and the match delegate's report and be dealt with by our disciplinary committee."

Bahrain, bidding to reach the World Cup finals for the first time, lost the match 1-0 and Trinidad qualified for the first time, themselves, winning the two-legged playoff 2-1 on aggregate.

Bahrain had previously squeezed through the Asian playoffs against Uzbekistan on a technicality.

Bahrain originally lost the first leg of that playoff 1-0 to Uzbekistan in Tashkent on September 3, but the result was annulled by FIFA because of a refereeing error.

The match was later replayed and ended in a 1-1 draw, a result that was enough for Bahrain to advance to the playoff final against Trinidad.

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Bairn_O_Falkirk

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2005, 11:33:01 AM »
Why why why???

It was obvious your keeper had to stop his kick otherwise he would've volleyed the Baharin player in the face instead of the ball, wish he had done that now though.

Well done T+T, please help me by reading my other thread.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2005, 12:00:02 PM »
yea freal jack should of try to volley d ball an put dat bahrain yute teeth somewhere in d desert  :rotfl:

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2005, 12:11:32 PM »
OK, anyone who has read the law, will understand that it was not a goal. BUT....Jack is an imps for trying to clear the ball so close to the player, he could have gone to the other direction.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2005, 12:39:27 PM »
Bahrain had appeal for this goal that was in the refs view is a foul and the answer will be back in less then 12 hours of repeating the match or not

Dude just accept the fact.  This game will not get repeated.  It was a judgment error by the ref and not a techinical one.  Do you really think we deserve to draw in that game in any case?  As much as we wanted Bahrain to win, we at the same time wanted the better team to go.  You wouldnt want this team to go to Germany with the way they played on the 16th and embarras our asses!  We need the next 4 years to work to improve the team.  I think 4 years is what it will take to prepare Bahrain for the WC in S. Africa. Don't worry 4 years will past like passing wind.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2005, 12:45:23 PM »

Just to lets you guys know....I just saw on Sky sports news that the Bahrain FA are attempting to get the game annulled on the same technicality that their game against Uzbekistan was scrapped for......officiating error!  :o

FIFA's current response is that they will only consider any appeal if the Bahrani's lodged the appeal straight after the match and it is logged in the offical match report!

So it looks like wait out....but it didn't sound like they did it in time

just saw someone already posted the full story....them fellas real desperate yes :(
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 12:48:01 PM by Rodney »

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2005, 12:46:37 PM »

It is a goal according to Bahraini football standards or rules...not according to FIFA rules breds. :rotfl:

No, your goals are to grass roll and time waste games for 20 odd mins. That's what you do, and no for the record no team that wins 1 in 7 matches should go to the WC, that why your cheating a$$es are staying at home.

Now go and cry your eyeballs out you idiots. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »

Looking at the gif and ignoring the RULE.. It would be common sense that this is an infringement. That was definitely dangerous play. If he mistimed he could have injured Jack. There is no way fifa going and change anything because that would be encouraging fools to try this and somebody will end up kicking the keeper.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2005, 12:53:42 PM »

Dude just accept the fact.  This game will not get repeated.  It was a judgment error by the ref and not a techinical one.  Do you really think we deserve to draw in that game in any case?  As much as we wanted Bahrain to win, we at the same time wanted the better team to go.  You wouldnt want this team to go to Germany with the way they played on the 16th and embarras our asses!  We need the next 4 years to work to improve the team.  I think 4 years is what it will take to prepare Bahrain for the WC in S. Africa. Don't worry 4 years will past like passing wind.

I repeat no team that grass rolls, and time waste, and cheat the way your faggs do deserve to play in a world cup.
Now go and cry your eyeballs out. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2005, 01:00:07 PM »
its true that we played shit... but no matter what happen we want to play in the world cup!

HEY DIPSHIT YUH TEAM PLAY LIKE SHIT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT GET IT THROUGH YUH FOAKING HEAD YOU ARE OUT OF QUALIFICATION END OF STORY GO HOME AND FRIGGIN CRY!!!

Offline laertes

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2005, 01:07:56 PM »
everything that needs to be said on this topic has already been addressed, i was a referee for a short period and even the player in female secondary league and primary school leagues are aware of the fact that you cannot interfere with the Keeper while he is carrying out any action with the ball in his possession.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2005, 01:08:22 PM »
Fellas doh forget we have fifa vice president Austin Jack Warner gunnin for us. He will be fully aware of the laws of the game as stipulated by the governing body and will do all in his power to ensure that the lawas are upheld no matter how hard the Bahrainis try to break we down. We aint never scared.

1]; } ?>