March 28, 2024, 02:37:22 PM

Author Topic: Fifa answer after 12 hours  (Read 19966 times)

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa answer after 12 hours
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2005, 04:52:19 PM »
Bahrain had appeal for this goal that was in the refs view is a foul and the answer will be back in less then 12 hours of repeating the match or not

Dude just accept the fact.  This game will not get repeated.  It was a judgment error by the ref and not a techinical one.  Do you really think we deserve to draw in that game in any case?  As much as we wanted Bahrain to win, we at the same time wanted the better team to go.  You wouldnt want this team to go to Germany with the way they played on the 16th and embarras our asses!  We need the next 4 years to work to improve the team.  I think 4 years is what it will take to prepare Bahrain for the WC in S. Africa. Don't worry 4 years will past like passing wind.
There was no error.

Hush yuh ass!
daiz  my  boy!!!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2005, 05:19:01 PM »
Ther was no fkin report to FIFa...they woulda say sumthin about it on the website u doh think????

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2005, 05:20:50 PM »
Even de King of Bahrain is a kinna dense jackazz.....

"KING GREETS SOCCER TEAM  

HIS Majesty King Hamad yesterday received members of the national football team at Al Safriya Palace and praised their brilliant run in the 2006 World Cup qualifications. "The team deserved to qualify but were eliminated due to a technical controversy. As far as I know, the Bahrain Football Association is following up with the world governing body," His Majesty said."

WHAT A JOKE.... Dem just continuing to embarass themself more. Take your licks and go home.

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2005, 05:24:24 PM »
 Bahrain should just Take that and cool it....Go T&T

Offline canadiantrini

• togeter we aspire. together we achieve
  • Jr. Warrior
  • T+T=victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2005, 05:27:07 PM »
whats done is done.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2005, 05:28:19 PM »
yeah if you comprehend what he saying is that he already accept defeat, and he thanking his team ofr a good run, and saying it was only a hard-luck why they didn't make it (not exactly true, but he is a politician, so the truth have to be stretched a lil bit to make the people happy)...so then he go ont o say...alright look forward to Asia cup blah blah blah.

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2005, 05:37:25 PM »
alrighty i guess they did go to FIFA with it...

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2005, 05:50:32 PM »
They did go to FIFA, but the response will not be anything like what Bahrain will be hoping for.  Lets wait and see.  Response will come within a few hours.  If Maradona scored a goal with his hand and FIFA didnt do shit, our guys expect something with come out of this stupid appeal?  !!  This was nothing compared to that refs error.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2005, 06:30:29 PM »
did fifa blank them    i no they will  i just want to be 100% sure
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2005, 06:40:17 PM »
They did go to FIFA, but the response will not be anything like what Bahrain will be hoping for.  Lets wait and see.  Response will come within a few hours.  If Maradona scored a goal with his hand and FIFA didnt do shit, our guys expect something with come out of this stupid appeal?  !!  This was nothing compared to that refs error.
Hush yuh ass!
TnT Patriot

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2005, 06:56:46 PM »
Man, FIFA and all celebrating with us. The whole world is. Look at their official world cup website. To them, Trinidad is already qualified.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2005, 07:34:31 PM »
Hush yuh ass!

Easy on d man, he side lost out and we remember that pain. he himself admitting its a stupid move on their federation's part.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2005, 07:41:41 PM »
WHO DE HELL IS BAHRAIN, NEVA HEAR OF DEM B4, WAT ALLYUH TALKIN ABOUT?  :rotfl:

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2005, 07:45:15 PM »
ppl one thing about that tackle. look the other day ronaldinho did it and wat was the result? he was given a yellow card. So who the frig is diss Bahrain shitong. If the flickin Fifa Player of the year get pull up for it who the ass is he.

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2005, 08:04:21 PM »
It wasn't a goal Period ! i don't know why our people don't want to admit that. We lost the game and played shit yesterday. T&T u did the job and deserved to go through. We should try harder. It's painful to see my team get that close and not make it but one has to be fair as well. Good luck guys

Offline Wes

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2005, 08:42:28 PM »
I don't want that goal.
Our side played like shit. I thought it was the many coaches that made them unbalanced but now after such a horrible display, its clear that trini today is better and I dont want to qualify like this.

That's a very classy statement and it takes a really big man to say that!  All the best in the next World Cup qualifications. 

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2005, 08:52:44 PM »
I don't want that goal.
Our side played like shit. I thought it was the many coaches that made them unbalanced but now after such a horrible display, its clear that trini today is better and I dont want to qualify like this.

That's real classy
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2005, 09:06:08 PM »
It wasn't a goal Period ! i don't know why our people don't want to admit that. We lost the game and played shit yesterday. T&T u did the job and deserved to go through. We should try harder. It's painful to see my team get that close and not make it but one has to be fair as well. Good luck guys

Well even if it was a legitimate goal which it isn't Bahrain still doesn't deserve to go to the WC. The biggest reason being that you guys do way too much grass rolling and time wasting. ;D ;D ;D ;

The behaviour of your players in the 1st leg was absolutely despicable. The players rolled around like they shot about 100times :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2005, 09:21:54 PM »
here is de link
http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/story.asp?Article=127199&Sn=SPOR&IssueID=28243
Even the Bahraini king reconcile himself to the defeat. The res ah allyuh need to follow suit.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2005, 10:25:19 PM »
Tell the whole of Bahrain to take that in they big fat!!! Allyuh reach by the beach and cyah bathe............is only sand in allyuh mouth...hahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2005, 10:31:27 PM »
guys, I am always on the right side, so I am on trini side as far as this goal is.

But be sympathetic, if this happened to trini, you think Warner will not run & file a complaint? of course he will.

Anyway, I heared enough of this, this subject is old before it started.

Let me give you a little History, in 1989 when we played America Latapy was on a run into the area and was brought down in the box and much to everyone's pain we did not get the penalty, so don't tell me about if it happened to Trini, in 74, the referee, dissallowed all the goals we scored.
We have been there, we know we know!!

Tell your coach and people to drop it. It's over and now part of your History
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 11:18:51 PM by grskywalker »

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2005, 10:34:40 PM »
the ENTIRE world celebrating with us
doh tote no feelings.....take some  :beermug: :beermug: an relax yuhself!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2005, 11:02:46 PM »
allyuh have time 2 study bahrain, who de hell is bahrain boss  :rotfl:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2005, 11:06:56 PM »
Jack made a world class save...he showed some real reflexes there. But I was not impressed dat he didn't see de player standing right next to him...now is big protest about a ball in de back of de net dat never should have been...and doh talk bout dat jump ball miss. God smile on we because he know how we suffer. Jack might be de future but he need to tighten up in big games especially off he line. He is comfortable near de goal line...has tremendous reflexes near de goal line as we all know...but he needs to work on the crosses and his ball distribution...he kick ball straight to Bahraini players at times when we was defending de lead. He is growing into the position but is he de man for the WC and against dem big name squad who does play in helicopter leage according to Palos?  Only time will tell. He might land a big contract somewhere fuh all we know. In any event, Bahrain...haul allyuh arse...try and win wit dignity nah man...some real spoil sports and crybabies over dey boy.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2005, 11:52:19 PM »
guys, I am always on the right side, so I am on trini side as far as this goal is.

But be sympathetic, if this happened to trini, you think Warner will not run & file a complaint? of course he will.

Anyway, I heared enough of this, this subject is old before it started.

Let me give you a little History, in 1989 when we played America Latapy was on a run into the area and was brought down in the box and much to everyone's pain we did not get the penalty, so don't tell me about if it happened to Trini, in 74, the referee, dissallowed all the goals we scored.
We have been there, we know we know!!

Tell your coach and people to drop it. It's over and now part of your History

was philbert jones.... not to nitpick or anything
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2005, 04:37:48 AM »
Even de King of Bahrain is a kinna dense jackazz.....

"KING GREETS SOCCER TEAM  

HIS Majesty King Hamad yesterday received members of the national football team at Al Safriya Palace and praised their brilliant run in the 2006 World Cup qualifications. "The team deserved to qualify but were eliminated due to a technical controversy. As far as I know, the Bahrain Football Association is following up with the world governing body," His Majesty said."

WHAT A JOKE.... Dem just continuing to embarass themself more. Take your licks and go home.

Idiot! Even if the goal had counted, there would have been extra time and maybe penalties.
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2005, 06:49:17 AM »
is this a goal or not?

Why didn't any of your players or even the crowd celebrate with the damn jackass who kicked the ball out of Kelvin's hands. WHY?? - because they knew it would not be a goal and you all are just wasting time, the party has already started in Trinidad and Tobago so again you are wasting time just like the side tried to do during both games and your side itself is a waste of time.

even the jackass himself did not celebrate because he knew it was not a goal.is bahrain coach that mammaguyin them, he tryin to save he arse.....
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2005, 06:51:53 AM »
Man just take u cut ass and cool it. read and mellow. http://www.ussoccer.com/referees/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=268240

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2005, 06:56:12 AM »
is this a goal or not?

Why didn't any of your players or even the crowd celebrate with the damn jackass who kicked the ball out of Kelvin's hands. WHY?? - because they knew it would not be a goal and you all are just wasting time, the party has already started in Trinidad and Tobago so again you are wasting time just like the side tried to do during both games and your side itself is a waste of time.

even the jackass himself did not celebrate because he knew it was not a goal.is bahrain coach that mammaguyin them, he tryin to save he arse.....

The ref blow the whistle before the ball even bounce. You could see Jack looking like WTF, you cyah do that!
Must rhyme with an O

1]; } ?>