April 20, 2024, 12:05:49 AM

Author Topic: How should they distribute tickets ?  (Read 1098 times)

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How should they distribute tickets ?
« on: November 17, 2005, 03:35:33 PM »
How you think they should be handling the tickets sales this time ?

I like the old way with kfc an thing
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 08:32:08 PM by Tallman »
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: How should they distribute tickets ?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 04:08:33 PM »
I went home last weekend for the match, and two things were very poorly organized.
Ticket sales
and entrance to the stadium
very very bad.

I understood that with the tickets being sold at KFC and the bank branches, men was calling up and telling they pardna to hold tickets for them so basically all the tickets were sold to friends of friends before they were even printed.
That aint go wok, I dont mind the stadium idea, but a few more locations need to be added other than just those three places, they need to start before 8am cause people lining up from all midnight the night before so sell the tickets and them.
Also if you know if go have crowds and they go to going to be unruly send police early nah man, and make sure they aint just liming. keep the thing organized.

Getting into the stadium if you got there early was a horrible experice, people fainted,it was bad.
Four horse mounted police keeping back a massive crowd of people at the one entrance only to let them in group by group...real shit.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 04:22:29 PM »
The number of tickest are waaaayyyyy to small to go on sale at KFC.

If it really is 4000 tickets expect only 2000 to be available to the genral public after diplomats, officials, corporate sponsors and past players (hopefully).

The rest should be distributed by lottery to those willing to pay. Only two per person.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 05:35:46 PM »
well 15 000 people trying to get into a stadium at one entrance was real sh*t , i stand up there for like a hour and a half and trinidad still draw , i understand what the police was trying to do , but was horses needed ? cause when they came back from letting people in , there was that push back which caused all the squeezing , better they did put up traffic light dey ! send tickets to every stadium in trinidad , even if , there is still always problems , what i hear people saying about lining up for hc , it look like scalpers set up with the ticket dealer from long time....whenever something important come along they always have controversy...
Glory Glory Man Utd !

1]; } ?>