April 27, 2024, 06:06:52 PM

Author Topic: Only 14 players coming back to TnT  (Read 4544 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Only 14 players coming back to TnT
« on: November 17, 2005, 10:29:43 AM »
just heard that the team would be touching down in piarco in about 2 hours time (2:30pm TT time)  and would be minus several players

Yorke, Latapy, Birchall (who i really wanted to be here to experience the motorcade), Hislop, Andrews, and Scotland would be going back to their respective clubs.

So i guess its going to be de stern John show later..lol, so i better wear my blue stern john birmingham city jersey!!

ps: de lady on news who made de report also said "star striker denis lawrence is expected to be part of the team that comes in around 2:30pm...lol.....lol.....lol, shame on u TV6!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Only 14 players coming back to TnT
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 10:31:34 AM »
De tv 6 woman say how we qualify to go bahrain wait i mean Germany.

What a moron.

TV6 Sucks.

CNC 3 is the best and NCC 4.

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 10:33:04 AM »
star striker denis lawrence
#
Well, he SCORED, didn't he?  :rotfl:
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline Ardent Fan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 10:35:05 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ALL PLAYERS PAST AND CURRENT!!!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 10:37:30 AM »
Dennis Lawrence should be FIFA World Footballer of the year.  :beermug:

Ronaldinho who ?????  ???
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 10:53:43 AM »
why birchie and those guys heading back now? theres no way theyd be able to go for their clubs this weekend anyway. so they should come back for a day to tnt and take in the celebrations! they deserve it! they should experience this.
Hart for president

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 10:53:51 AM »

What a moron.

TV6 Sucks.

De TV 6 woman is ah WAGGONIST!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 10:56:40 AM »
why birchie and those guys heading back now? theres no way theyd be able to go for their clubs this weekend anyway. so they should come back for a day to tnt and take in the celebrations! they deserve it! they should experience this.

business is business man.

man must hustle to pay bills and survive. if yuh boss tell you that you have to come, yuh know what yuh have to do.

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 10:57:48 AM »
I don't think Birchie will be playing this weekend, though...........  :(
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 10:58:48 AM »
is dem same waggonist who bringing d world cup live an i trust dem wit my world cup too

pressure
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »

Play or doh play, FIFA rules say yuh have to report back to yuh team in 48hrs. Just a couple of years ago some Nigerians (ah tink Kanu from Arsenal was one) did get in trouble and get fine by they clubs fuh taking time to celebrate and not showing up when dey was supposed to.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 11:04:07 AM »
Play or doh play, FIFA rules say yuh have to report back to yuh team in 48hrs. Just a couple of years ago some Nigerians (ah tink Kanu from Arsenal was one) did get in trouble and get fine by they clubs fuh taking time to celebrate and not showing up when dey was supposed to.

true dat mose, dat is de same thing that happened with yorke and latas when we beat cnanda 4-0 down here.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline warriorchic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 11:06:46 AM »
I am a little disappointed that they couldnt all make it ...but i guess duty calls. Hope they catch a video of the presentation though

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 11:10:33 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 11:12:01 AM »
so how stern and all the others able to come back?
the club managers should allow their players one more day to go to trinidad, cuz most of these fellas woulda missed weekend matches anyway.
Hart for president

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 11:12:20 AM »
I agree that business is business, and the players should head back to their respective clubs.  We will have time to celebrate and show the Warriors how much they are appreciated.

We definitely need to big up the team during the first friendly at home.  Bringing back players from 73 and 89 for that first friendly game!!!

All focus on the draw on December 9th.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 11:19:24 AM »
THem fellas know we carrying them in we heart......So dem go real cry on the plane when things start to sink in..... :D      Caribbean People time...
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 11:39:57 AM »
I agree that business is business, and the players should head back to their respective clubs.  We will have time to celebrate and show the Warriors how much they are appreciated.

We definitely need to big up the team during the first friendly at home.  Bringing back players from 73 and 89 for that first friendly game!!!

yuh make real sense here...cause when yorke did went back late to Man U and get in trouble all man jack say he was chupid.....Dem fellas go get ah chance...xmas comin up.....Yuh idea bout bringing back de 73 and 89 team iz excellent.....

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bairn_O_Falkirk

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2005, 11:44:04 AM »
Hey! We need Latapy here to play Hibs this weekend! You'll still be celebrating by the time he gets some time off to come visit!  :D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 11:49:53 AM »
he will be there and ready to blaze up his old team that let him go

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 12:43:42 PM »
I agree that business is business, and the players should head back to their respective clubs.  We will have time to celebrate and show the Warriors how much they are appreciated.

We definitely need to big up the team during the first friendly at home.  Bringing back players from 73 and 89 for that first friendly game!!!

yuh make real sense here...cause when yorke did went back late to Man U and get in trouble all man jack say he was chupid.....Dem fellas go get ah chance...xmas comin up.....Yuh idea bout bringing back de 73 and 89 team iz excellent.....

what are you comparing yorke and man u. to this for??? whats the similarity? im not saying the players should disobey orders.im saying the manager should at least understand the situation and allow the players this request.
this is a perfectly good reason for a manager to allow an extra day off for the player, expecially considering the players gonna be a bit jaded for the weekend anyway.
yes,itll have plenty time to celebrate but for the players to experience the motorcade woulda been really special.
yes, rules are rules but how men like stern and 13 others allowed to stay then? dont give poor reasons and analogies,please.
Hart for president

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 01:15:13 PM »

What a moron.

TV6 Sucks.

:rotfl: @ star striker lawernce and what TNT Villian Said

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 01:31:11 PM »

what are you comparing yorke and man u. to this for??? whats the similarity? im not saying the players should disobey orders.im saying the manager should at least understand the situation and allow the players this request.
this is a perfectly good reason for a manager to allow an extra day off for the player, expecially considering the players gonna be a bit jaded for the weekend anyway.
yes,itll have plenty time to celebrate but for the players to experience the motorcade woulda been really special.
yes, rules are rules but how men like stern and 13 others allowed to stay then? dont give poor reasons and analogies,please.

de reason dat ah bring up yorke and man u situation  is to make de point dat when yorke was playin wid manu, he had a match wid trini and after de game, he skip he flight to go back to manu to party in trini. and he get in trouble wid fergie....everybody and dey mudder chastise yorke.... so how is it similar???
check dis...read de forum and yuh go see how much man was in trini and could not go out and lime right after de game show on tv because dey had to work....same ting like dem fellas and dem....I woulda like de men and dem to come home 2, but at the end ah de day dey have jobs (teams) to go back 2.....me eh no Y stern ain't go back...there must be ah reason....yuh want to know how Y supposedley 13 udders and Stern comin back and de udders had to go....well meh boy iz simple...all ah dem doe play 4 de same team....yuh mite find dis strange but different teams have different rules.... ;D ;D...but at de end ah de day we go agree to disagree.....we still going Germany :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline precious

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 03:06:07 PM »
i think maybe 2 reason stern came back with the team, 1  that he is out of favour with his club team right now and 2 they playin tomorrow night instead of saturday so no way was he going to be in the team anyway !!!!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 03:35:16 PM »

futbolfan, i appreciate the response but im afraid youve missed my point. ive highlighted it...but no worries, we going germany! :beermug:
Hart for president

Offline Warrior princess

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
when will the rest of our boys be home?
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 03:59:35 PM »
i was just wondering if anyone colud tel me when d rest of our boys will be here,along wit beenhakker.but at d same time to those of them who are here...i hope they are nejoying it...warrriors,ALL D WARRIORS those who cud an cudnt make it home...we love u!beenhakker included of course!
carpe diem!

Offline BigDen_wxm

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
glad Big Den - or Tallman as you call him will be with the team in TnT. Have fun!

Wrexham have cover, well a 19 year old defender who has played 135 mins of first team football! ;D

Glad Tallman will be in TnT soaking up the attmosphere!

1]; } ?>