April 27, 2024, 01:53:54 AM

Author Topic: World Cup Babies  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
World Cup Babies
« on: November 17, 2005, 11:40:50 PM »
yuh no when carnival time come rong it does have rell babies a while after and the call them carnival kids well i think a new group has been started now. WORLD CUP BABIES. cuz ah sure rell ppl take a lil chooks fuh the victory.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup Babies
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 11:46:16 PM »
Lol, men under dey water and reach home late....oh lorsh i was one of dem  :-[

Ah really hope yuh doh goat mout meh...I ready to dun this spanish ting...she too clingy and she doh watch sports. D last ting I want now is to be paying chile support.

Now I cyah sleep :(

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:50:04 PM »
.I ready to dun this spanish ting...she too clingy and she doh watch sports. D last ting I want now is to be paying chile support.

Boss man be careful I hear them spanish eh easy eh. They go look to done yuh if yuh want to done wid dem. Or the might call the gangsta brothers Jose and Miguel for y uh.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 11:56:22 PM »

Boss man be careful I hear them spanish eh easy eh. They go look to done yuh if yuh want to done wid dem. Or the might call the gangsta brothers Jose and Miguel for y uh.

cyah forget they drive by shooting cousin Javier

I iz ah man take ah burse to after the game with meh dunk self
jes bad mind to eh
lahd

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 11:59:55 PM »
.I ready to dun this spanish ting...she too clingy and she doh watch sports. D last ting I want now is to be paying chile support.

Partner..I in Miami...is like trying to dodge Indians in Caroni (in indian too so doh say I racist). Them pieol sweet too bad though, ah cyah resist. Them gyul is knyptonite fuh men.

Ah go put off finishin with this girl for a few weeks to make sure i in d clear...if a chile come outta dis then I go step up and do d right ting. Too much smallmen grow up witout a father and have no direction, my boy go hadda have a shot to play in a world cup :)

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 12:20:36 AM »
Boss.......what year yuh graduate Fatima......
what wrong with World cup babies........me and all mih brothers is carnival babies......
i wish i coulda take a chook for the victory....
is only ghetto girls up by me..........

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 12:37:12 AM »
When I leave Fatima I went and work Nestle (meh father make meh) and around October and November was named the milk months.

Them men in the front office use to lick they chops cause they know is easy money.

Is only Lactogen and Sta Fresh out the door.

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 07:34:29 AM »
When I leave Fatima I went and work Nestle (meh father make meh) and around October and November was named the milk months.

Them men in the front office use to lick they chops cause they know is easy money.

Boy you is head yes.

I grad Fatima in 96, went back to repeat O's and Joseph and me fall out so I get expel. End up in Poly and left TnT for Miami in 99.

MickeyRat

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 08:38:51 AM »
Hear na, is de same thing I was saying last night.  Nuff gal get cuff-up Wednesday and Thursday.
I meh-self bussin since Wednesday.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 11:05:31 AM »
Like all dem other men fraid to say they ress they head for the last two days. All yuh doh study it yuh no the babies go be conceived as a result of a historical event. U cud tell yuh chile when he grow up "Boy you is a part ah history fuh trinidad yuh no" How much all yuh want to bet we population increase?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 11:42:32 AM »

Boy you is head yes.

I grad Fatima in 96, went back to repeat O's and Joseph and me fall out so I get expel. End up in Poly and left TnT for Miami in 99.

Alloycious B. Joseph
boy the man use to give we real truble
he was we my Lit teacher
the man walk in class ah day and catch meh talking and tell meh if I eh wha do 40 mins now I go do 2 hours after school
the man give meh ah brisk 2 hour detention yes

Més que un club.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 11:50:02 AM »
Wat kinda flickin name is Alloycious

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 12:26:06 PM »

Aye, this reds taking offence. Doh stereotype nah........
Cuz ah go get meh mudder 2nd cousin to give yuh a trunk ride and drop yuh off in d forest in Rio Claro!!!!
hahahahahahaha :rotfl:
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 01:25:40 PM »
Girl warrior is there any chance u might become a world cup mother?

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 01:33:37 PM »
Only if I'm conceived by the Holy Spirt
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 01:35:04 PM »
Only if I'm conceived by the Holy Spirt

Lol ok that cool then. u didnt get caught up in the atmosphere that badly. neither did i. i was xtatic but had mih head on mih shoulders.

1]; } ?>