April 24, 2024, 01:38:07 PM

Author Topic: For all the FERGIE haters  (Read 5114 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
For all the FERGIE haters
« on: November 17, 2005, 06:22:05 AM »
For all the men who hate Fergie for what he "do" to Yorke, despite the fact that Yorke is cool with the Fergie and respects him.

I hope yuh notice that Ferhie called him yesterday and had a chat with him. He mentioned the 1999 tie with juve when ynited came back from a 1-1 home draw to win 3-2 (after being 2-0 in the second leg).

He remind Yorke of his championship days and of what a team can achieve if its will is strong enough.

He also wished the national team the best.

I don't expect yuh to love the man but at least keep your attacks accurate and to the point. The man never bear Yorke any undue malice or bad feelings.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For all the FERGIE haters
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 06:42:23 AM »
f**k wey wid faggieson  he is de same man who sey TNT outfit was a shitty squad..If yorke was stillplaying fi him he will have neva been able to Play fi TNT. f**k wey wid faggieson!!!!!!!! as a matter of fact I will change yu post to bun ou some poepe since am here..Bun out TNT government..bun out Zamora.bun out Jamekhan and he madda bun out de dawg poilice who tell mi bout spot check innah Piarco Airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!De mount of fya I have dey might charge mi wid arson so I better stop de blaze de fya!!!!!!!!!
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 06:47:31 AM »
Big Up Fergie!!!

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 06:50:17 AM »
Fergie have he own squad to worry about...yuh cyah blame d man. Man U running ball long before anyone know anything about a TnT team. Dat man is purely business, something like that is what was needed with all that talent in there.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 07:20:19 AM »
i jus remember when yorke was getting horrors to come down and train and play for the qualifires back then all that pressure and the pressure from the coach somoes was part of his retirement right or i am wrong,if so i still dont like the fact that manu not brave enough to change coach when they obviously need to so is like the man own manu yess

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 08:55:45 AM »
For all the men who hate Fergie for what he "do" to Yorke, despite the fact that Yorke is cool with the Fergie and respects him.

I hope yuh notice that Ferhie called him yesterday and had a chat with him. He mentioned the 1999 tie with juve when ynited came back from a 1-1 home draw to win 3-2 (after being 2-0 in the second leg).

He remind Yorke of his championship days and of what a team can achieve if its will is strong enough.

I don't expect yuh to love the man but at least keep your attacks accurate and to the point. The man never bear Yorke any undue malice or bad feelings.

Don't mean to burst the Fergie bubble, but that is just professionalism. It's just like when you leave a job, you stay in contact with your old colleagues and former managers/bosses so you can leverage them for advice, referrals, recommendations etc........commendable yes, but I don't believe it's purely a "Fergie/Yorke thing"

When I heard that Yorke and Fergie spoke before the game, the first thought that came to mind wasn't "Oh Fergie is great"......or whatever, but that they (Yorke and Fergie) are both seasoned professionals, who despite their past differences could maintain that closeness through the professional relationship that they developed over the years......Alex F has been in the game for years....stuff like that is second nature to him...It's just the intelligent thing to do.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 08:59:19 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 10:24:59 AM »

Don't mean to burst the Fergie bubble, but that is just professionalism. It's just like when you leave a job, you stay in contact with your old colleagues and former managers/bosses so you can leverage them for advice, referrals, recommendations etc........commendable yes, but I don't believe it's purely a "Fergie/Yorke thing"

When I heard that Yorke and Fergie spoke before the game, the first thought that came to mind wasn't "Oh Fergie is great"......or whatever, but that they (Yorke and Fergie) are both seasoned professionals, who despite their past differences could maintain that closeness through the professional relationship that they developed over the years......Alex F has been in the game for years....stuff like that is second nature to him...It's just the intelligent thing to do.

Not to start a long talk, but....

So I guess Souness, Bruce, Taylor, Gregory, Atkinson, Venglos and Little all called as well because hey...they're all professionals.

And I guess that Yorke took the calls from all of them because it is just professionalism and he treats all his ex-managers the same.

Anyway you made my point that many people make out that it was something personal between Yorke and Ferguson and that some animosity exists despite several bits of evidence to the contrary. Whatever differences that Fergie and Yorke had they were professional differences not personal.

You seem to impying that men have a bad relationship but Fergie is just being professional. My counter would be that there are several people that he dislikes greatly and you know it because he doesn't bother to even try being "professional" with them. So why try so hard with Yorke?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 10:40:06 AM »

well done fergie, well done!!

this is something that he didnt have to do at all!!  It just goes to show how big a man fergie really is!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 10:59:32 AM »

Not to start a long talk, but....

So I guess Souness, Bruce, Taylor, Gregory, Atkinson, Venglos and Little all called as well because hey...they're all professionals.

And I guess that Yorke took the calls from all of them because it is just professionalism and he treats all his ex-managers the same.

Anyway you made my point that many people make out that it was something personal between Yorke and Ferguson and that some animosity exists despite several bits of evidence to the contrary. Whatever differences that Fergie and Yorke had they were professional differences not personal.

You seem to impying that men have a bad relationship but Fergie is just being professional. My counter would be that there are several people that he dislikes greatly and you know it because he doesn't bother to even try being "professional" with them. So why try so hard with Yorke?

Yuh puttin' words in my mouth J'......I wasn't implying that Yorke would receive calls from all of his coaches. I can't comment on all of his professional relationships.

It's no secret that Yorke and Fergie had a very close relationship while Dwight was at Manchester......similar to his relationship with Bertille StClaire.......Yes it went "sour", and of course the media  & press would dramatize it to make people feel that Dwight and Alex became enemies (to sell a good story)........

I was just saying that I was not surprised that someone like Fergie who has been in the game for years, and who has such influence at one of the Worlds most prestigious football clubs would be there for one of his players who once contributed alot to the club........

That is how seasoned professionals should behave, and I don't think it's a Fergie thing......Good businessmen know that how you are remembered has little to do with your successes, and a lot more to do with how you managed the relationships with people around you......

I never hated Fergie, but my feelings towards him didn't change when Yorke mentioned the phone conv. in the interview.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 12:22:07 PM »
Sir Alex wants Dwight to come back and marshall the midfield since he, ManU and Keane fall out. He has been secretly watching T&T tapes and saw how Yorke was handling T&T midfield.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 12:42:19 PM »
wait eh that jdb the man always staring a big ting bout manu and anything and anybody to with manu and as a senior poster in the site i find that he jus remind of a middle age man you know the type you have a team and feel that nothing else good but they team and like to quarrel(and always saying they aint quarreling) for the same team,
RIGHT NOW IS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO TIME I DONT CARE WHO CALL YORKE AND WHO AINT CALL HIM WE GOING GERMANY THATS THE POINT!!!!!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 01:09:37 PM »
wait eh that jdb the man always staring a big ting bout manu and anything and anybody to with manu and as a senior poster in the site i find that he jus remind of a middle age man you know the type you have a team and feel that nothing else good but they team and like to quarrel(and always saying they aint quarreling) for the same team,
RIGHT NOW IS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO TIME I DONT CARE WHO CALL YORKE AND WHO AINT CALL HIM WE GOING GERMANY THATS THE POINT!!!!!!!

Come nah man........talk is talk, but the man made a valid point.........even if you don't feel the point of view with the same sentiment as him, and don't really feel the need to clear the air with respect to Yorkie and Fergie's relationship.............the point is valid.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2005, 02:04:52 PM »
Fergie showed his class  :beermug:
remeber mosyt of what u read in british papers is gossip..the man ent that bad
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2005, 02:28:30 PM »
I dont like MANU but yuh hadda respect the man.........i former collegue of his doin something great so he call to wish himt he best and show respect.........that is the world.....same way Jamaica and guatemala must be call uncle jack..........
takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.....

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2005, 04:16:37 PM »
wait eh that jdb the man always staring a big ting bout manu

Actually if you check your post history you'll see thta you spend a lot more of your time talking about United than I do mine.

I notice that yuh had nothing to say about Chelsea's last game when yuh had so miuch to say bout them before.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 05:45:14 PM »
fergie is still a jackass in my book
it was a nice gesture though
he know Dwight is the myp behind his knighthood
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 06:14:51 PM »
Man eh have to like Fergie but yuh have to give Jack he jacket. Nuff man like to talk without de facts at hand. Yorke and fergie are still close and during the off season, Yorke trains at Old Trafford. In fact, it was even reported here on this site that Yorkie trained with de Man utd squad prior to going to Austrailia. Whatever disagreements he and Fergie had (and I suggest men read Fergie and Keane's book to hear some details if they dat interested) is water under de bridge. They obviously share a close relationship and part of that might have to do with Dwight's maturity, on and off de pitch.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2005, 06:45:31 PM »
ah remeber rading something bout famous quotes on a website and one was someone in the dressing room telling Dwight after they got the news that Fergie wasnt going to retire anyway..."Yorkie..yuh facked"..ah was wondering which player had said that..i think it was funny though  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 04:19:21 AM »
nothing to say nothing but at the end of all competitions look for meh right :beermug:

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 06:32:51 AM »
wheey boy...

Keane leaves Manchester United

Roy Keane has sensationally left Manchester United by mutual consent, the club announced today.

A statement released by the Old Trafford outfit confirmed that their long-serving captain has departed with immediate effect after it became clear that his future at the club was untenable.

The 34-year-old's representative Michael Kennedy met United chief executive David Gill at Old Trafford to thrash out details of Keane's severance, completing one of the most dramatic departures Manchester United has ever known.

Sources: Soccernet

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Keane leaves Manchester United
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 06:48:16 AM »
Roy Keane has sensationally left Manchester United by mutual consent, the club announced today.

PhilCole/GettyImages
Sir Alex Ferguson with his former skipper.

A statement released by the Old Trafford outfit confirmed that their long-serving captain has departed with immediate effect after it became clear that his future at the club was untenable.

The 34-year-old's representative Michael Kennedy met United chief executive David Gill at Old Trafford to thrash out details of Keane's severance, completing one of the most dramatic departures Manchester United has ever known.

The announcement comes less than three weeks after Keane's amazing outburst at his team-mates during an MUTV interview so damning that it was deemed 'unbroadcastable'.

Sir Alex Ferguson was known to be furious at the timing and verocity of the personal attacks contained within the interview and publicly rebuked his skipper prior to the win over Chelsea on November 6.

Once the depth of Ferguson's feeling was known it became clear that Keane had no future at the club.

A previous offer for a testimonial in recognition of the Irishman's 12-and-a-half years at Old Trafford has been confirmed in writing but Keane will not be at the club in an official capacity if he decides to take the offer up.

'It has been a great honour and privilege to play for Manchester United for 12 years,' said Keane.

'Whilst it is a sad day for me to leave such a great club and manager I believe that the time has now come for me to move on.

'After so many years I will miss everyone at the club.'

Keane had already cast doubt over his long-term future at United earlier this season when, in a live phone-in, he said he believed that his current contract, which was due to expire at the end of this season, would be his last.

The statement astounded Ferguson and Gill who believed they had a verbal agreement in place to discuss the Cork-born star's future later in the year.

Almost immediately speculation surfaced that he would join Celtic in the summer, and in their official statement United have today made it clear that Keane is now free to sign 'a long-term deal with another club to enable him to secure his playing career beyond what would have been the end of his contract at United in the summer'.

While the relationship between Ferguson and Keane, which has proved to be such a bedrock of United's success down the years, has now been broken apparently beyond repair but the United manager, who breezed through this morning's media sessions without mentioning the dramatic developments about to unfold, was quick to pay tribute to Keane's contribution.

'Roy Keane has been a fantastic servant for Manchester United,' said Ferguson.

'The best midfield player in the world of his generation, he is already one of the great figures in our club's illustrious history.

'Roy has been central to the success of the club in the last 12 and a half years and everyone at Old Trafford wishes him well in the rest of his career and beyond.'

The last of Keane's 326 league appearances for United came at Anfield in September when he broke his foot late in the goalless draw with Liverpool.

The Irishman is thought to be close to a return to action although where it will be is now open to major debate.

Throughout his many triumphs at Old Trafford since his £3.75million arrival from Nottingham Forest in 1993 probably his greatest performance came in the Champions League semi-final second leg against Juventus in 1999 when he virtually singlehandedly rescued United from the brink of defeat to steer them into the final for the first time in 31 years.

His Herculean efforts came at a cost though as a booking picked up in the game meant he was suspended for the final, ensuring he missed United's greatest day in his time at the club.

'During my time at the club I have been fortunate to play alongside some of the best players in the game and in front of the best supporters in the world,' said Keane.

'At all times I have endeavoured to do my best for the management and the team.'

Never one to hold back when he felt standards were slipping Keane's frustration at United's current fall from grace has been evident for a while.

His annoyance is made worse by the knowledge he is no longer capable of rousing the Red Devils as he has done so often in the past.

Although many of United's fans were in agreement with his damning assessment of the current side's qualities, most would also acknowledge his direct criticism of individual players crossed the boundaries of acceptability.

It was left to Gill to administer the last rites on Keane's time at the club.

'Roy has been a towering figure at the club for over a decade,' said Gill.

'His dedication, talent and leadership have been qualities that have marked him out as one of the true greats.

'On behalf of everyone at the club we wish him every success in his future career.'
Who replaces roy Keane?
Roy Keane's exit from Manchester United sparks the question - who can replace the club's most successful captain?

• MICHAEL BALLACK: Different in style to Keane, but Ballack is Germany's best midfielder since Lothar Matthaus and would improve United. Sir Alex Ferguson may still need to find a ball-winning midfielder if he plumps for the Bayern Munich man. If the manager could nurture Paul Scholes into that role, then Ballack could take on the former England midfielder's attacking duties. Out of contract next summer, and potentially available for free.

• DIDIER ZOKORA: The St Etienne midfielder is a tough-tackling Ivory Coast international, thought of as one of the best midfielders in the French league. Expected to leave his present club before long, Zokora would be affordable and he has been compared favourably with the likes of Michael Essien in some quarters, but a relative lack of experience at the highest level counts against him.

• THOMAS GRAVESEN: It could be argued that Everton have not yet recovered from the shock of losing Gravesen to Real Madrid in January. Playing the same tigerish role as Keane has fulfilled so successfully, only Frank Lampard was matching Gravesen for consistency over the first half of last season. Vastly experienced and could certainly do Keane's job. Likely to be available, too, with the Brazilian influx at Madrid pushing him to the fringes.

• GENNARO GATTUSO: Amazing to think, as he enters a seventh year as an AC Milan regular, that some remain unconvinced by Gattuso. Reported to have admirers at Old Trafford, the Italian is cut from similar cloth to Keane and never shies a challenge. After a year with Rangers earlier in his career, Gattuso has hinted at wishing to return to British football.

• MANICHE: One of the stars of Porto's 2004 Champions League winning team, Maniche went on to further impress for Portugal at Euro 2004, but his move to Dynamo Moscow has been a disaster. 'I am not well, nor is my family. I don't like the country, I don't like the league and I don't like the weather,' he said prior to Portugal's World Cup qualifier against the Russians, infuriating locals. If weather is an issue, Manchester might not be inviting, but Maniche is among Europe's finest.

• MAHAMADOU DIARRA: Lyon kept Diarra this summer but lost Michael Essien to Chelsea. Opinion was divided in France over which midfielder was the better. Just 24, the Malian began his career aged 18 with Crete before spending three years at Vitesse Arnhem in Holland. Claims to have turned down Arsenal and Inter Milan during the summer.

• STEVEN GERRARD: Liverpool's captain refused the chance to join Chelsea this summer, and it was the allure of the club he grew up supporting which convinced him to stay. A move to Old Trafford is highly unlikely given his allegiance, even though he would be the ready-made replacement for Keane.

source:www.soccernet.com

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 06:59:55 AM »
That retirement would only make sense if Fergie already have an agreement with Ballack and a top rated defensive midfielder like Diarra, Papa Diop or Diarra. If however Fergie plans to persist with Fletcher in de middle, ah go say we in real trouble.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
For the fergie Haters.... Roy Kane leave the club
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 07:00:54 AM »
Taken from BBC.co.uk

Keane in shock exit from Man Utd 

Whilst it is a sad day for me to leave such a great club and manager I believe that the time has now come for me to move on

Roy Keane
Roy Keane has left Manchester United by mutual consent.
The Old Trafford club confirmed in a statement on Friday that Keane, 34, had left with immediate effect after 12-and-a-half years with United.

Keane gave an interview to MUTV last month, after a 4-1 defeat at Middlesbrough which he did not play in, where he was critical of the side.

That interview was never shown and it appears the fall-out has contributed to one of United's most dramatic exits.

United's full statement read: "Manchester United has today reached agreement with Roy Keane for Roy to leave the club with immediate effect.

"The agreement allows Roy to sign a long term deal with another club to enable him to secure his playing career beyond what would have been the end of his contract at United in the summer.

"The club has offered Roy a testimonial in recognition of his 12-and-a-half years at Old Trafford.

"The club thanks Roy for his major contribution to the club during his years of service."

The specific mention in that statement of Keane's availability appears to suggest he will sign for another club, rather than retire.

That could alert Celtic, a club Keane has consistently been linked to but whose manager Gordon Strachan said earlier this season he would not discuss Keane while he was under contract elsewhere.

However, Keane is also thought to be high on the Republic of Ireland's wish-list to fill their vacant manager's role, after they saw the success Mark Hughes had when he cut his coaching teeth with Wales.

Keane won 66 caps for Ireland but retired from playing at international level last month.

Keane's representative Michael Kennedy met United chief executive David Gill at Old Trafford on Friday to thrash out details of Keane's severance, and the stunning news was then announced.

Following the announcement Keane, manager Sir Alex Ferguson and Gill all made statements of their own, with none of them mentioning any behind-the-scenes problems between the player and his club.

Keane said: "It has been a great honour and privilege for me to play for Manchester United for over 12 years.

"During my time at the club I have been fortunate to play alongside some of the best players in the game and in front of the best supporters in the world.

Everyone at Old Trafford wishes him well in the rest of his career and beyond

Sir Alex Ferguson

"At all times I have endeavoured to do my best for the management and the team.

"Whilst it is a sad day for me to leave such a great club and Manager I believe that the time has now come for me to move on. After so many years, I will miss everyone at the club.

"I send my best wishes for the future to the management, players, staff and supporters of the club."

Ferguson said: "Roy Keane has been a fantastic servant for Manchester United.

"The best midfield player in the world of his generation, he is already one of the great figures in our club's illustrious history.

"Roy has been central to the success of the club in the last 12-and-a-half years and everyone at Old Trafford wishes him well in the rest of his career and beyond."

Gill said: "Roy has been a towering figure at the club for over a decade. His dedication, talent and leadership have been qualities that have marked him out as one of the true greats.

"On behalf of everyone at the club, we wish him every success in his future career."

There can be little doubt, however, that Keane's now notorious interview with the club's television station led to issues with Ferguson that neither man was able to resolve.

Keane and his manager were once famously close, with the Irishman seen as his boss' spokesman on the pitch.

But the pair began to drift apart following a row at the club's pre-season training camp in Portugal last July.

That disagreement was believed to be about the quality of the set-up in Portugal and the fact that players' wives were allowed to attend.

It was also not the first time he has fallen out with a manager over a training camp - Keane famously stormed out of the 2002 World Cup because he was angered by then-manager Mick McCarthy's preparations.

He vowed then to never play for his country again while McCarthy was in charge, and duly stayed in the cold until Brian Kerr took the helm for the Republic.

Any lingering bad feeling between the player and Ferguson at Old Trafford after the Portugal row finally exploded when Keane went on MUTV and gave an interview which was ultimately never shown.

It means Keane's last appearance for United was a 0-0 draw against Liverpool on 18 September in which he broke his foot - an injury which is still keeping him on the sidelines.

JDB.
My reason for disliking Fergie has little to do with Yorke.. Yes I was not happy with the decision, but,I am sure Yorke might have deserved some of what he received. My dislike for Fergison is about him being a popmpous and pig headed individual. He is one man who feel he bigger than the club...
Anyway GO soca warriors.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 08:08:21 AM »
Shocking news... for all his faults, Roy knows that the performance of the  club and it's history are most  important. Fergie has allowed his personal agendas (fight with the Coolmore mafia for example) to cloud his service  to the club. Roy know  that no one is bigger than the club. Fergie seems to have forgotten that.
A sad day in a proud history.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Punchy_B

• New Warrior
  • Live the Dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 08:25:51 AM »
New poster

On the Man Ure subject - Keane's cards were marked when he started bitching about the other players (earning approx. 100k a WEEK) not pulling their weight in the team.  I'm not really a Keano fan, but you can't question the fact he was right....Chelsea are walking away with the title over here and Man U seem powerless to stop them.   Fergie should have walked 2 years ago in my opinion.

On the TNT subject - I am SO pleased you guys qualified - I got married in Tobago in 2001 and I always look out for the international results - Germany will be a fun place with you there - See ya in 2006!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 09:12:31 AM »
I would go with Ballack or Maniche.  Maniche would be a good deal cheaper, although less proven than Ballack.   

Man U beginning to master the art of ill-tempered separation.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 09:35:08 AM »
Fergie has allowed his personal agendas (fight with the Coolmore mafia for example) to cloud his service to the club.

If it was in fact Ferguson's decision, I have to go with Ferguson on this one.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
Keane Leaves United!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 09:54:55 AM »
Keane Leaves United!
11/18/2005 1:59:00 PM
Manchester United have parted company with their skipper Roy Keane by mutual consent.
The move was confirmed in a statement released by the Old Trafford club this morning and ends his 12-and-a-half year stint with United.

Keane's contract was due to expire at the end of the season, but the 34-year-old had been tipped to leave in January following his controversial interview with United's in-house TV station MUTV.

The interview, which followed United's 4-1 defeat to Middlesbrough last month, saw the Irishman blast a number of his own team-mates, although was never broadcast.

United’s statement read: "Manchester United has today reached agreement with Roy Keane for Roy to leave the club with immediate effect.

"The agreement allows Roy to sign a long term deal with another club to enable him to secure his playing career beyond what would have been the end of his contract at United in the summer.

"The club has offered Roy a testimonial in recognition of his 12-and-a-half years at Old Trafford.

"The club thanks Roy for his major contribution to the club during his years of service."

Keane, who has been tipped to end his playing days with Scottish league leaders Celtic, has been out of action since September with a foot injury.

Following his departure the midfielder said: "It has been a great honour and privilege for me to play for Manchester United for over 12 years.

"During my time at the club I have been fortunate to play alongside some of the best players in the game and in front of the best supporters in the world.

"At all times I have endeavoured to do my best for the management and the team.

"Whilst it is a sad day for me to leave such a great club and Manager I believe that the time has now come for me to move on. After so many years, I will miss everyone at the club.

"I send my best wishes for the future to the management, players, staff and supporters of the club."

While his manager Sir Alex Ferguson had nothing but praise for his inspirational midfielder of over a decade

He said: "Roy Keane has been a fantastic servant for Manchester United.

"The best midfield player in the world of his generation, he is already one of the great figures in our club’s illustrious history.

"Roy has been central to the success of the club in the last 12-and-a-half years and everyone at Old Trafford wishes him well in the rest of his career and beyond."

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Keane Leaves United!
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 10:47:37 AM »
oh my laard den fergie go keep on using alan smith in d middle den??

goodbye roy
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keane Leaves United!
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 10:59:48 AM »
Ah think they saw the replacement and his name is

AURTIS WHITLEY
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 11:08:31 AM by dumpalewie »
TnT Patriot