April 30, 2024, 04:00:16 AM

Author Topic: Pres Men Soca Warriors.  (Read 6159 times)

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Pres Men Soca Warriors.
« on: November 17, 2005, 10:03:04 PM »
Rotato wat year u leave pres bredder man?

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 10:04:30 PM »
Rotato wat year u leave pres bredder man?

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 10:09:52 PM »
rotato yuh was prefect?
Back in Trini...

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 10:27:31 PM »
hahahaha ... Pre-who?

School didn't operate on Fridays or after lunch on weekdays for me ... I eh think me and a badge woulda be compatible.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 10:28:49 PM »
aw yuh like me den....had a bio lab on friday afternoons..de first time i see de lab was for de A level exam
Back in Trini...

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 10:30:48 PM »
Buh i hadda a badge and never reach to school before 9 from lower six. By the way all yuh kno Jikes is principal now right.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 10:41:02 PM »
yeah i glad for de man..i waan find out if he still tripping out and beating man senseless!

nah man jikes settle down now. yuh hadda get him rell vex and when dat happen is real clout he does hit yuh. ah see ah man gettin some ah day. he head only noddin. and he sayin yes sir.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 10:43:07 PM »
buh all de beating jikes give he still a man i consider a good fren..does giv him nuff shit talk wen bounce him up
Back in Trini...

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 10:54:38 PM »
boss Brother Michael and Jikes is two of the best ppl i know. Bro really see to the balance of the fellas and Jikes is a rell kicks man. Ah tell yuh me and a few other of mih padnas from school was the entertainers for them office staff. They used to miss we when we eh come and gih dem some jokes an ting. We used to be limin wit jikes in he ofice an ting too. And i tink he quit smoking. Thank the lord for that

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Buh she is a mad woman.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 10:55:01 PM »
When I was in UVI .. I see Jikes beating men who was in Lower VI ...... I almost DEAD when I see that.

Clarke boy ... u was there in the days of the tax man El Guardo?
The only guardman with purple Nikes?

When yuh see you don't pay the guard yuh dollar for being late and he tell Mikey on yuh ... PRESSURE ... men checking the covered way, hiding in the TD room, liming behing the squash court, ducking out by the nets ... men even looking to hide in the music room.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pres Men Soca Warriors.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 10:56:48 PM »
When I was in UVI .. I see Jikes beating men who was in Lower VI ...... I almost DEAD when I see that.

Clarke boy ... u was there in the days of the tax man El Guardo?
The only guardman with purple Nikes?

When yuh see you don't pay the guard yuh dollar for being late and he tell Mikey on yuh ... PRESSURE ... men checking the covered way, hiding in the TD room, liming behing the squash court, ducking out by the nets ... men even looking to hide in the music room.

Guardo yes...man had a pink jeans yes...and de only guard i know who used to be supervising exams sometimes!
and de office staff was real jones..Ms Anton daz my girl i live in her house wenever i go back home..in dey family pics and ting!
Back in Trini...

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pres Men Soca Warriors.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 11:01:43 PM »
All yuh eh kno Guardo did some vertical integration as is said in economics. In addition to taxin yuh a dollar de man used to take free Guardian papers we used to get and sell it.With he favourite quote. "Fellas leh we not be of dat nah fellas." But he have a bess venezuelan wife tho. We even got a new on name sargeant neck. The man have a goitre and so he feel he a dreadso. He was de man who tief the australians cricket gears the time if yuh heard bout that.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 11:05:22 AM »
clarke u was around in de time of neck? cuz i leave de year after neck come..wah year u leave?
Back in Trini...

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 11:07:24 AM »
I leave 2004 dread.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 11:22:58 AM »
clarke me eh realise is u! is sean here boy...where u located now? still in trinidad or yuh fly out?
Back in Trini...

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 11:31:48 AM »
clarke me eh realise is u! is sean here boy...where u located now? still in trinidad or yuh fly out?

Wuz de sene white boy. Nah i still home boy. Ketchin mih neh nen to get a sponsor to reach to school boy. All i need is somebody to say they go sponsor mih and i cool. U in howard ent? Hook up a brother nah man. Is a 1400 i have in the SAT yuh kno

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 01:53:27 PM »
But like is ah set ah ol' Pres men in this forum boy ?   I leave Pres in the early 80's.  We didn't have security and ting in dem days, and we had the WHOLE basketball court to play on.  The swimming pool was not even under construction when I left.  It was actually a big whole with water at the foot of the Sando Hill.  One of dem Coffee St boys take ah dive, boss he head on a rock under the water and died.  They closed down the project for a couple years after that incident.  Jaikes was just a teacher in dem days and Mikey was a real dread principal.  When we were late we had to stand out in the middle of the field while assembly going on, after which was strokes.  Allyuh know about Mikey sausage dog Wanka (not sure 'bout the spelling) ?

Anyway good to see allyuh keeping the ting going.....
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 01:54:58 PM »
yeah wanka had get lost and ting...big drama in school...dat dog used to walk in class normel normel
Back in Trini...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 01:57:25 PM »
who is clarke? I leave in 2003

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 01:59:29 PM »
who is clarke? I leave in 2003

Wuz yuh name breads? dis is Leslie

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 02:01:20 PM »
make she eat six crix - at the same time

.... ah doh give she no water.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yuh does know pres men eh. I remember like dem flickin prefects had ah obsession with crix dread. I get  a essay to do in detention entitled "Explain why crix is ur vital supplies"

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 03:31:42 PM »
But like is ah set ah ol' Pres men in this forum boy ?   I leave Pres in the early 80's.  We didn't have security and ting in dem days, and we had the WHOLE basketball court to play on.  The swimming pool was not even under construction when I left.  It was actually a big whole with water at the foot of the Sando Hill.  One of dem Coffee St boys take ah dive, boss he head on a rock under the water and died.  They closed down the project for a couple years after that incident.  Jaikes was just a teacher in dem days and Mikey was a real dread principal.  When we were late we had to stand out in the middle of the field while assembly going on, after which was strokes.  Allyuh know about Mikey sausage dog Wanka (not sure 'bout the spelling) ?

I was lucky ... the same time I come in, Wingson ride out.
I only hear stories about him .. but I hear he was a terror.
Considine was the VP when I came in .... talk about JONES when that man giving strokes .... yuh move yuh hand two inches to the left after he wind up that belt ... and WHADDAP SPLASH!!!! ... he miss and it mash it up the rustrom.
Talk about Jonesy man licks.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 03:33:15 PM »
Rotato yuh no Ms Banfield as a dean?

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 03:38:14 PM »
yeah ... she used to sign meh pink slip when I wear jeans to school - cuz in dem days in Form 1 ... if yuh wear Jeans and yuh Pres shirt to the park for Intercol with steel tip boots .. yuh was ah dan!!!

Allyuh know if Mrs. Hosein does still teach French?
I swear that woman HATES every single one from the 1P-3P era that I was in.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 05:43:25 PM »

Pardners, I is ah Presman who left in the early 80s too. Dred; them days ducking from Mikey. I remember when dat yute drown in the "pool". I swim in that "pool" on last day (upper six)! I remember man like Jaikes used to pelt a 5 cent on the field and tell man to look for it for the rest of the period  :)
You must remember Don Todos as well eh?
The spelling of Wanka is correct; real man wanted to kick up (s)he so and so ass, but was fraid Mikey woulda find out...
Jaikes and Mikey is two general. You must know the sadist they know as "Tallman" on this forum too  :D ; dat was my REAL horse.
Poti, good to see you guys still feeling the vibes that we felt. Brother fuh life eh?

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 05:56:02 PM »
Fellas i eh care wat nobody say bout we school eh, but i believ Pres in the days of Mikey as principal and even now with Jikes at the helm is de best school. Love Pres Sando bad man. Cyar forget it at all.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 06:08:41 PM »
All the presmen warriors holla at mih in this post nah man.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 06:42:30 PM »
yeah sir

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 06:43:57 PM »
Presman from 91-98.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 06:44:45 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1]; } ?>