April 27, 2024, 06:36:39 PM

Author Topic: When will Rahim get UK residency?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
When will Rahim get UK residency?
« on: April 09, 2005, 08:39:30 AM »

Dennis Lawrence just got his and he was there since 2001.

Anyone knows when he might be eligible to get his?

And after he gets it does that mean he can work anywhere in Europe without the cap requirement or is it just the Scotland/UK.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: When will Rahim get UK residency?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 12:50:17 PM »
Well....he might find a wuk in de lumber industry.

Because de amount bench he get fuh de season he go know plenty bout pine.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 01:00:24 PM »
Well....he might find a wuk in de lumber industry.

Because de amount bench he get fuh de season he go know plenty bout pine.

If he even make de bench.
I hope he doh give up on football.  I thinking that work permit thing might be the only reason he staying there.  Other than that, and maybe family (if he have any there) then it just doh make sense why he would waste his younger years in dat pit called Falkirk.

How much money would they pay him to barely make bench anyway....not even the SPL at that.  And they moving to the SPL...so if they strengthen their squad he moving even lower down the pecking order...if it have any lower.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 01:32:23 PM »
Breds...I had so much hopes fuh Brent eh.  I still find it difficult to believe dat his situation at Falkirk could be in his best interest from a football career standpoint.  But he know better dan any a we here so ah go wish he de best no matter how it go.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 01:52:54 PM »
Tuh get residency you need to be living in the UK for 5 years or be sponsored by a UK national as far as I am aware.  Unfortunately residency does not equal freedom of movement in Europe just the UK. Meh mother has residency here but still had to get ah visa to go to France last year. Rahim is wastin his time in Falkirk but at least if he gets residency maybe teams down south might be more willing to take a gamble. In his current situation he would'nt get a new work permit as he would have to apply for a new one to move clubs but the man doh play!

All my best wishes to Brent, from what I saw of him at Northampton and for T&T he had great potential. Sadly he has'nt progressed it seems :(

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 02:12:39 PM »
How much money would they pay him to barely make bench anyway....not even the SPL at that. And they moving to the SPL...so if they strengthen their squad he moving even lower down the pecking order...if it have any lower.

Well the manager said he's bringing in 6 players and some guys in de dressing room won't be there next season
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 02:17:10 PM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

1]; } ?>