April 28, 2024, 08:50:04 AM

Author Topic: A.W.A.T.T.  (Read 4950 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: A.W.A.T.T.
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2005, 11:50:27 PM »
I will be the attorney of record for de female waggonists.
Some of them red ting ah see in de stadium on saturday could jump on my waggon anyday. So maybe we could adjust the policy only to keep out de hard stones.

By the way, the best player on Wednesday was Dwight.

hmmm hmmmm  lord look lemme shut :-X

Offline canadiantrini

• togeter we aspire. together we achieve
  • Jr. Warrior
  • T+T=victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2005, 12:00:32 AM »
together we aspire....together we achieve. i understand the place where you anti-waggonists are coming from, but this is only tearing fans apart instead of uniting us under a common cause...the more fans the better.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2005, 08:41:29 AM »
My resume

*Been to every single TnT home game since we played dominican republic in a WCQ in 2000 beating them 8-0   missed game due to a broken leg

*Been to Gold cup 2005

* Biggest TnT fan in My school

* Known to people as a huge die hard

now...

* Never seen a waggonist till mexico and bahrain games

* Never seen so many waggonists in my life- To get tickets to see bahrain est of waggonists- 11 000 in the HCS
In the HCS on matchday-18 000

* Waggonists spoiled 89 for my father and spoiled 05 for me by not making noise and talking a set of bullshit

* Waggonism has given me great emotional damage and has scared the playoff memories that i will always have for life

....now

* I better get my germany 2006 tickets or else... :devil:

A.W.A.T.T i need your assistance   before they get mine and yor germany tickets 

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2005, 09:13:48 AM »
   I second Small Magician's concern O'Connor. Please help us all secure tickets and a cheap means of getting to Germany before the Waggonists with money go and beat us to it because they want a "nice lime and fun". This is life and death for me not just a "nice lime" in Germany.

Thank you,

J. President of the KJBTACS Committee.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2005, 12:20:26 PM »
well since men so emotional on this site i might have to resign from AWATT

but i would leave you with this conversion between me and bunji

me: eh eh look big soca star in my mall. i from trini too and i like yuh tune and dem pardna

bunji: thanks it have trini everywhere now boy

me: i see yuh does follow football now

bunji: nah boy long time i like meh football breds

me: yuh ever hear bout de supporters site socawarriors.net

bunji: nah i iz not really ah computer man too bust fuh dat

me: small thing but we have ah team ah anti bandwaggon members who doh like when men talking bout football and using de wrong terms and thing.

bunji: allyuh men have time to waste yes

me: but in yuh song soca warriors anthem yuh say HIT THEM AH FURS, AH CAP, AND AH SPANNER,

are you aware that a furs and ah cap iz de same thing

bunji: (pauses like who de arse this man talking too boy and what shyt he bothering me with this hour ah de day)

me: well as enforcer of awatt i go have to give yuh ah ticket( as i write ticket on de back of ah reciept and gives it to him)

bunji: laughing and sayin thanks i go be more careful next time

me: yeah and iz morvantman who give yuh dat ticket and doh forget(with ah smile on meh face like oconnorg would be so proud of me right now)
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2005, 12:40:41 PM »
FLEX stop this stupid talk now......These fellas over zealous....Neo-nazi talk..........These fellas just trying to impose their view on other people and make them feel small.....This site should be open and welcoming to everybody.........Man kind need to stand up to these bullies...everyday on this site is some hate talk about some fan not doing enough......THis is total gobarrrrr.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2005, 12:50:35 PM »
FLEX stop this stupid talk now......These fellas over zealous....Neo-nazi talk..........These fellas just trying to impose their view on other people and make them feel small.....This site should be open and welcoming to everybody.........Man kind need to stand up to these bullies...everyday on this site is some hate talk about some fan not doing enough......THis is total gobarrrrr.

I think we need to subpoena preacher to investigate if the intent of this statement is to undermine AWATT's operations.... >:(
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 12:52:23 PM »
 ;D lol...alyuh good yes
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>