March 28, 2024, 10:31:15 AM

Author Topic: I know why the players didn't go back to their clubs  (Read 3486 times)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
I know why the players didn't go back to their clubs
« on: November 19, 2005, 03:17:21 PM »
I was in the Zen last night and they were all liming there, most were in V.I.P but a couple came down on the lower level and Whitley even came on stage and talked. He definitely needs to be schooled if he has to make it on the world stage, he reminded me of Chanderpaul when he was interviewed. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: I know why the players didn't go back to their clubs
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 03:21:11 PM »
I was in the Zen last night and they were all liming there, most were in V.I.P but a couple came down on the lower level and Whitley even came on stage and talked. He definitely needs to be schooled if he has to make it on the world stage, he reminded me of Chanderpaul when he was interviewed. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

He eh as bad as Chanderpaul sah.  I hear he talk before...yes he does need public speaking improvement...but it will come as he gets more practice which he will...just like anybody esle.  At the end of the day, yuh public speaking skills not goin to be determining factor whether yuh get contract or not.  Endorsements..maybe but is more what u do on the field.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 03:32:24 PM »
Hear nuh.. Chanders really come ah long way yuh know.. DAMN
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 03:34:05 PM »

He eh as bad as Chanderpaul sah.  I hear he talk before...yes he does need public speaking improvement...but it will come as he gets more practice which he will...just like anybody esle.  At the end of the day, yuh public speaking skills not goin to be determining factor whether yuh get contract or not.  Endorsements..maybe but is more what u do on the field.
Your playing skills say a lot but do you think a side will want a man who speaks bad to represent them in front of the world. When Yorke when ManU, he was schooled to speak and today image is everything. If you watch the Milan classics on fox sports, you will see what i am talking about. Gattuso wants to be Milan's captain someday but he said he knows it won't happen until he changes his image, like shaving his beard and presenting himself better to everyone around so image says a whole lot today, nearly as much as skill. Look at Beckham for Real, not very skillful, doesn't do a whole lot on the field but his image is worth his weight in gold and that's why he's playing at Real.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 03:42:22 PM »
wah stupidness u talking now boy fatz? beckhams game has greatly improved and has won several man of the match awards at real recently? so cant say he doh talk by his performances on de field...and doh tink i am any big beckham fan but give jack his jacket
Back in Trini...

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 04:00:07 PM »
wah stupidness u talking now boy fatz? beckhams game has greatly improved and has won several man of the match awards at real recently? so cant say he doh talk by his performances on de field...and doh tink i am any big beckham fan but give jack his jacket

Please!!! right now anybody could go and get a man of the match for Real cause they are ina no man's land position at the moment so if Beckham did a little more running than usual then he would have gotten the man of the match because Real big man were injured. Real bought him to make money for the club, Real players have to give 35% of whatever endorsement deals they have to the club and Beckham is the biggest money maker where endorsements are concerned.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 04:09:46 PM »
TELL MEH IF ALLYUH UNDERSTAND DIS.....WHA SETTA FACKIN STINKIN MUDDER C#NT BULLSHIT TING ALLYUH TALKING DEY........DE MAN GOIN TUH PLAY IN DE WORLD CUP NOT TUH TALK........
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 04:15:45 PM »
FATZ dat is good bull yuh talking...real not at the top but they eh no shit club..they have world class players.. De man does bring in nuff money i eh go lie...but to say he not there to perform is  jus ridiculous...and if anyone cud go real and make man of the match why yuh doh go since it so easy?
Back in Trini...

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 04:39:46 PM »
fatz never seems to let me down :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 04:42:15 PM »
TELL MEH IF ALLYUH UNDERSTAND DIS.....WHA SETTA FACKIN STINKIN MUDDER C#NT BULLSHIT TING ALLYUH TALKING DEY........DE MAN GOIN TUH PLAY IN DE WORLD CUP NOT TUH TALK........

So big mag, listen to this scenario, Whitley scores and T&T beats Brazil, yuh know the world press going to interview him, then he hits them a Chanderpaul or his best impression of what is to be said, what will the press think of the rest of us and our country as a whole???

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 04:43:46 PM »
we iz trini and dis iz how we does talk and doh business how dem tink bout we :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 04:50:11 PM »
So you tell me when Beckham was playing with man like Sergio Ramos, Raul Bravo, Alvaro Mejia, Perez Pablo Garcia and Oscar Minambres when the rest of galacticos were injured and he make 2 -3 runs and cross some ball, he must win man of the match

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 04:51:48 PM »
So you tell me when Beckham was playing with man like Sergio Ramos, Raul Bravo, Alvaro Mejia, Perez Pablo Garcia and Oscar Minambres when the rest of galacticos were injured and he make 2 -3 runs and cross some ball, he must win man of the match

nah all i was saying was you talk relllllllll shyt

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 04:52:06 PM »
we iz trini and dis iz how we does talk and doh business how dem tink bout we :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You only saying that, why yuh don't talk to your CO like that..... :rotfl: and why did Yorke has to go back to school

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2005, 04:53:20 PM »

You only saying that, why yuh don't talk to your CO like that..... :rotfl: and why did Yorke has to go back to school

why did yorke HAS to go back to school :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh stupid like the bottom of ah potspoon

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 05:15:39 PM »

why did yorke HAS to go back to school :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is yankee shit talk mix up with trini shit talk :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but that was just a typo but it just happens to highlight bad speech and is by far not the worst i have seen on this forum and i don't mean intentional but people who actually write shit and believe it right, that's like being a pathological liar and yuh start to believe yuh own lies.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 05:26:18 PM »

So big mag, listen to this scenario, Whitley scores and T&T beats Brazil, yuh know the world press going to interview him, then he hits them a Chanderpaul or his best impression of what is to be said, what will the press think of the rest of us and our country as a whole???

But Fatz, if de man talkin in the interview as if he on this forum ;D Is that a reflection of Trini? Yuh ever hear some a dem English boys talk? I cyar even understand half the tings dem men does be saying sometimes. Most likely though, he speech will change(I will not say improve cause we dialect is legit too)because he will have to make himself understood by people who are not Trinis.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 05:38:36 PM »

But Fatz, if de man talkin in the interview as if he on this forum ;D Is that a reflection of Trini? Yuh ever hear some a dem English boys talk? I cyar even understand half the tings dem men does be saying sometimes. Most likely though, he speech will change(I will not say improve cause we dialect is legit too)because he will have to make himself understood by people who are not Trinis.

This forum, we know who is who and trini talk could pass. The man was in the Zen and all he saying was bless and then giving yuh a Chanderpaul, that can't work, to any educated person, it will seem that he has no vocabulary. What if they ask him a technical question, he'll shit himself. I definitely not fighting down the man but wehave to look at the big picture.

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2005, 06:13:16 PM »
a) Yuh correct about Whitley. The man need to learn to speak. for his own sake. For the extra $$ he could pick up in endorsements.
b) Beckham not exactly shakespeare when he open he mouth eh. Henry does speak better than he, and he french!
Must rhyme with an O

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2005, 06:20:32 PM »

yeah i would have let him come on the stage..

maybe yorke, john or latas.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 06:28:11 PM »
Im sure he will learn to speak better....as a matter of fact besides training for the world cup i think the ttff should have classes for the players from all our ntl teams teaching them how to handle themselves in interviews etc etc....Again id like to point out the dutch system...nebody ever realise that the dutch players speak english spanish german italian and french fluently...this is bcuz the youth systems encourage it...ajax osv feyenoord etc etc. We doh have to follow the lforeign anguage part but our players must be able to comunicate properly with the media or whoever they may come into contact with

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2005, 06:30:26 PM »
Fatz you know nothing.

Beckham is an amazing player, The man is the best free kick taker in the world. The only person i can compare to him at free kicks is thierry henry who scored a beauty today.Becks always has and always will be an amazing player.

Your playing skills say a lot but do you think a side will want a man who speaks bad to represent them in front of the world. When Yorke when ManU, he was schooled to speak and today image is everything. If you watch the Milan classics on fox sports, you will see what i am talking about. Gattuso wants to be Milan's captain someday but he said he knows it won't happen until he changes his image, like shaving his beard and presenting himself better to everyone around so image says a whole lot today, nearly as much as skill. Look at Beckham for Real, not very skillful, doesn't do a whole lot on the field but his image is worth his weight in gold and that's why he's playing at Real.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2005, 06:40:47 PM »
Fatz you know nothing.

Beckham is an amazing player, The man is the best free kick taker in the world. The only person i can compare to him at free kicks is thierry henry who scored a beauty today.Becks always has and always will be an amazing player.

Before i replied to this, i watched the number of posts you made then wondered what kind of shit you smoking and what kind of shit must have been in those posts. 'POSTS' ....hahahahaha.....you make shit posts and smoke shit 'posts'.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

About your reply now, first i have to ask if you are male or female, if female, i'll understand your liking for Beckham cause he's a 'fancy man' and if you're male, you're either gay or just don't know football. You just chose Beckham and Henry as the best free kick takers, Beckham is a now and then free kick scorer and these days is more then than now. Henry is not really a free kick taker, he's just the 'big man at Arsenal so that's why he takes the kicks and he doesn't score them that much. The best free kick taker right now is ????? Look for  my new post on the forum, you just gave me a nice topic... thanks for that and nothing else.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2005, 07:04:20 PM »
Fatz you know nothing.

Before i replied to this, i watched the number of posts you made then wondered what kind of shit you smoking and what kind of shit must have been in those posts. 'POSTS' ....hahahahaha.....you make shit posts and smoke shit 'posts'.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

About your reply now, first i have to ask if you are male or female, if female, i'll understand your liking for Beckham cause he's a 'fancy man' and if you're male, you're either gay or just don't know football. You just chose Beckham and Henry as the best free kick takers, Beckham is a now and then free kick scorer and these days is more then than now. Henry is not really a free kick taker, he's just the 'big man at Arsenal so that's why he takes the kicks and he doesn't score them that much. The best free kick taker right now is ????? Look for my new post on the forum, you just gave me a nice topic... thanks for that and nothing else.

First off im not gay.I like chicks.
Second im straighter than you will ever be.

third henry may not be a specialist but he damn good. Becks may not take that many free kicks anymore but when he does take them he usually scores.

So piss off.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2005, 07:34:12 PM »

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA ah hadda use tha one

Anyway allow Whitley please - the man football will do the talking and he is a very sensible player and probably a sensible fella too, with a little more exposure I sure he will do us as proud off the field as he does on the field.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 07:38:15 PM by Strip »

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2005, 07:43:10 PM »
Fatz you know nothing.

About your reply now, first i have to ask if you are male or female, if female, i'll understand your liking for Beckham cause he's a 'fancy man' and if you're male, you're either gay or just don't know football. You just chose Beckham and Henry as the best free kick takers, Beckham is a now and then free kick scorer and these days is more then than now. Henry is not really a free kick taker, he's just the 'big man at Arsenal so that's why he takes the kicks and he doesn't score them that much. The best free kick taker right now is ????? Look for my new post on the forum, you just gave me a nice topic... thanks for that and nothing else.

First off im not gay.I like chicks.
Second im straighter than you will ever be.

third henry may not be a specialist but he damn good. Becks may not take that many free kicks anymore but when he does take them he usually scores.

So piss off.

You are truly gay....ahahahahaha... who uses the word chicks, tell me...WHO!!!! and "piss off" hahahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yuh buller... when last has Beckham scored a free kick???

1]; } ?>