March 28, 2024, 03:12:46 AM

Author Topic: *~* Some things I thought I'd share with you *~*  (Read 4401 times)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
Re: *~* Some things I thought I'd share with you *~*
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 08:01:18 PM »
Did the wheelchair mancry when we whipped you all?? If so we're sorry for making a handicap man cry and sorry for nothing else....hahahahaha....you post that picture so we could feel sorry for you all but we had more than one wheelchair bound man at the game here in T&T and he was to the top of the stands(doh ask meh how he got there)
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »
Did the wheelchair mancry when we whipped you all?? If so we're sorry for making a handicap man cry and sorry for nothing else....hahahahaha....you post that picture so we could feel sorry for you all but we had more than one wheelchair bound man at the game here in T&T and he was to the top of the stands(doh ask meh how he got there)
Unnuh a gwan rahtid sumtime . Boss it Seems like sum peopl doesnt remember November 19th 1989..after dat fealing I do not wish dat upon mi own enemies.. No need fi laughing at de young Bahrain players boss.. I wish Bahrain luck innah de future,  but not at TNT expence... People fail to realise this Bahrain Team is a very very young team adn next 4 years dey have a great chance to reach  Reach de wrl cup.. Yeah there tatics stinks but unfortunately dat is football..Big Big superstar does de same things dat Bahrain players was doing..
                I do not see Bahrain beating a Concacaf in a playoff so Bahrain needs to try win out in Asia otherwise dey doom.. But anyway thanks for those pictures.. one man joy is another man sorrow.... good luck in de future..
warmonga....
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 08:26:20 PM »
Unnuh a gwan rahtid sumtime . Boss it Seems like sum peopl doesnt remember November 19th 1989..after dat fealing I do not wish dat upon mi own enemies.. No need fi laughing at de young Bahrain players boss.. I wish Bahrain luck innah de future,  but not at TNT expence... People fail to realise this Bahrain Team is a very very young team adn next 4 years dey have a great chance to reach  Reach de wrl cup.. Yeah there tatics stinks but unfortunately dat is football..Big Big superstar does de same things dat Bahrain players was doing..
                I do not see Bahrain beating a Concacaf in a playoff so Bahrain needs to try win out in Asia otherwise dey doom.. But anyway thanks for those pictures.. one man joy is another man sorrow.... good luck in de future..
warmonga....

yea our team is young and they have room to improve .... only if the FA will work properly ... stop picking players based on baises... and stop getting cheap arse coaches with no tactics ...

:D

well most the video's deal with Trinidad fans from Bahrain, since many of you missed out of that ... I don't want people to feel sorry for Bahrain... I have my Arab pride you know  ;)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 08:32:06 PM »
warmonga....

yea our team is young and they have room to improve .... only if the FA will work properly ... stop picking players based on baises... and stop getting cheap arse coaches with no tactics ...

well most the video's deal with Trinidad fans from Bahrain, since many of you missed out of that ... I don't want people to feel sorry for Bahrain... I have my Arab pride you know  ;)

Yuh only saying that, i'm sure your first thoughts were to bomb T&T.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 08:33:22 PM »
Thanx for the celebration videos, I think these are the first such posted....invaluable.

Peace

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 08:37:47 PM »

Yuh only saying that, i'm sure your first thoughts were to bomb T&T.

why because I'm Arabic and Muslim means I want to bomb a country ? what am I American (American Trini's I am joking ... I know not just because you are american you go around wanting to bomb people) ? I never bombed anybodies country  :P

Thanx for the celebration videos, I think these are the first such posted....invaluable.

Peace

Yea I found them posted by Bahraini fan  :)
 Hope you enjoy...

Offline wafa

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 09:29:54 PM »
that idiot in the field just simply cracked me up!!!!

hehehehe

mashkooor

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 09:52:16 PM »
Alsalman, Thanks for dem vids breds....That man on de field really crack me up dred... :rotfl: :rotfl: he look like ah real glad man

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 09:56:36 PM »

Thanks for the videos....peace!

Luv U T&T

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 10:19:15 PM »
Thanks for the video. I browse the site and i see this one with Tallman dancing

http://www.al-ahli.net/video/baht8.MPG

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 11:59:49 PM »
the Bahraini fans (I mean the real fans like us not the cowards who use every public forum to turn it into a riot and demonstration against any government organization) were full of praise for their Trini counterparts  :)

they called you civilized and said that Bahraini fans should learn from you how to take things with a pinch of salt instead of letting tempers get the best of them  :)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 12:12:28 AM »
Al-sal-man thank ya fur de pictures sur.  With de amount ah pictures ah see with de game in Bahrain on Wednesday and de stories ah read, ah doh think ah miss nuttin. Ah feel like ah was dey.

Bless Als  ;)

Thanx man  ;D

also you are right ... Ontario is freezing, I am in Ottawa at the moment and I can say I can't wait to go back home ... I mean I'm from a freakin Island in the Middle East man ... our winters are 15-20 degrees celcius not freakin -40  ;D

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2005, 12:17:25 AM »
Al-sal-man thank ya fur de pictures sur.  With de amount ah pictures ah see with de game in Bahrain on Wednesday and de stories ah read, ah doh think ah miss nuttin. Ah feel like ah was dey.

Bless Als  ;)

Thanx man  ;D

also you are right ... Ontario is freezing, I am in Ottawa at the moment and I can say I can't wait to go back home ... I mean I'm from a freakin Island in the Middle East man ... our winters are 15-20 degrees celcius not freakin -40  ;D

:-* <-----woman

:angel: so what city you in again ?

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2005, 12:23:30 AM »

Bless Als  ;)

Thanx man  ;D

:-* <-----woman

:angel: so what city you in again ?

London ON.....behind god back
It was blasted snowing yesterday, but HOT sun today.

lol  ;D it was freezing today ... I went out around 2 and it was good... then the sun went down and it got really cold ... and I've been here 5 years now ... and U never get used to this damn Cold ... all I have to say

Trinies and Bahrainies are blessed by God not to have to live through such weather  ;D

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 12:05:15 PM »
Alsalman,
   Thank you for contributing. Thanks for being so respectful and generous when your team is experiencing pain and I guess you felt some too. Bah Simply better was hopefully an aberration and you are a good ambassador doing well. Please send us more pics/videos
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 12:57:41 PM »
Al salaam you're a brave soul. Thanks for the vids breds. Saddis who ran out on the field look like real kicks ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005, 11:55:53 PM »
no problem guys ... its my pleasure  :)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 12:26:20 AM »
Alsalman,
Your team has good players, which means there is potential.
If your king wants his country to reach the WC, then he must do the following.
1. Immediately fire the coach.
2. Hire a top class Latin American or South American coach .Your team has to learn to attack and take the chances of scoring when they get them.
3. Get him to contact Mike Berry the agent, so that the young striker can get exposure in Europe.
4. Pray that you do not meet Trinidad nad Tobago in another playoff.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 12:48:42 AM »
Thanks Alsalman. You are the classiest opposing poster to ente the site. Good Luck in 2010.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 01:16:12 AM »
PRICELESS

1]; } ?>