April 28, 2024, 04:15:29 AM

Author Topic: Barcelona vs Real Madrid  (Read 10538 times)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2005, 02:24:55 PM »
i jus come back in and had bounce up a partner watching it off of http://live-foot.com/matchs. Couldn't stick around but it was only 15 min in and still 0-0.

Real have too much talent and ent know how to manage it.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2005, 02:27:54 PM »
i love it go barca score two more

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 02:31:47 PM »
Messi vs dog and Lawrence in the cup...the physio will have plenty work to do on them fellas backs but he will get some jam... :beermug: :beermug:.....big up barca but Madrid still have to be watched
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 02:39:40 PM »
3-0

Aint no one stopping ronaldiniho!!! :devil:

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 02:40:30 PM »
i wonder if Ronaldinho mother from Port-of-Spain.  :rotfl:

Man playing like he possessed

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2005, 02:40:38 PM »
That buck tooth boy running thru Real as a hot knife thru butter.  Ronaldinho for President of FIFA.

3-0 Barca
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm a Madrid fan to the core but...........
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2005, 02:43:12 PM »
Give Jack dey jacket......Barca is the best team in Europe...

About some earlier debates that we had on the forum, this is where I stand right now:

Messi is better than Robinho

&

Lampard cannot step in Ronaldinho's shoes...........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2005, 02:43:34 PM »
he going for the hat trick i love that

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a Madrid fan to the core but...........
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2005, 02:45:06 PM »
Barca real schoolin Real Madrid in trute.  Kinda embarassing fuh Real actually.

Anybody who lookin to call Lampard world's best player simply bein influenced by EPL propoganda.  Lampard cyah step een plenty people boots far less fuh Ronaldinho own.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2005, 02:46:40 PM »
That man disrespeckin da defence.. wheeys
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2005, 02:49:59 PM »
Real look like a 1 div side compared to barca.. wheeys!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2005, 02:56:14 PM »

About some earlier debates that we had on the forum, this is where I stand right now:

&

agreed
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2005, 02:58:16 PM »
it might be a tightish game but barca should win quite surely in the end 2-0 like other have said i suppose
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2005, 03:01:46 PM »

&

First things first, Barca is not better than AC Milan so check yuhself as for the other things, no comment.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2005, 03:02:12 PM »
Dat schoolin remind meh of de lessons Real put down on Man Boo few years ago in Champions League in BOTH de Bernabau & Old Trafford when Ronaldo score a hat trick in de 2nd leg.

Ronaldinho & Company dish out a serious lesson dey.

Juve dishin out a BEATIN to Roma in Rome...4-0 with 15 minutes gone in de 2nd half.  What a game it would be if Barca & Juve meet.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2005, 03:04:18 PM »

First things first, Barca is not better than AC Milan so check yuhself as for the other things, no comment.

Barca schooled Milan last year at the nou camp, they were unlucky in San Siro

........and they will beat them again this year if they meet......

« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 03:09:21 PM by kicker »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2005, 03:14:02 PM »
Pele, Maradona and Ronaldinho. I really don't care about what anybody say. When d man done play football we will know Pele, Maradona and Ronaldinho.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2005, 03:24:22 PM »
Barca really playing great ball right now.They have scored 18 goals in the last 5 games and only conceded one that shows balance great balance solid at the back and potent upfront.

Imagine they have proven players like Guily and Larsoon on the bench today and they did that to Real.

Messi is really something special.

Will love to see them play Chelsea again in Champions league but not so early like last year maybe semi-finals more than finals because we will get two legs.

Troy  8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2005, 03:26:48 PM »

Barca schooled Milan last year at the nou camp, they were unlucky in San Siro

........and they will beat them again this year if they meet......

Please!!! Milan were already through when Barca beat them, Barca had to play at their best and Milan were cruising and they only beat them 2-1 and that was thanks to the late Ronaldinho scorcher.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2005, 03:32:06 PM »
After Ronaldinho scored his 2nd and Barca's 3rd he received a standing ovation from Real Madrid fans. That says something about the goal and the player. He and Eto'o were whistled,booed and howled at for some time receiving a torrent of racial abuse for long periods. They just ignored it and in the end football and not racism won. That was  absolutely brilliant.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2005, 03:34:46 PM »
RONALDINHO FOR FIFA PRESIDENT  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2005, 04:01:11 PM »
After Ronaldinho scored his 2nd and Barca's 3rd he received a standing ovation from Real Madrid fans. That says something about the goal and the player. He and Eto'o were whistled,booed and howled at for some time receiving a torrent of racial abuse for long periods. They just ignored it and in the end football and not racism won. That was  absolutely brilliant.

dread...Eto'o get whistled and booed all game...not Ronaldinho. He get whistled for calling Madristas 'cabrones' after Barca won the league last season. Madrid press made a big deal about it all  week to incite the Madrid fans to boo and whistle him. Nowhere during the telecast could you hear any racist comments or monkey chants. Getting whistled and booed doh automatically mean racist abuse, just because the receiving player is black. White players get the same treatment. Now there may have been racists chants and booing in the game but you definitely couldn't pick it up during the telecast. You making a big assumption dey bredda...booing and getting whisteld is not necessarily racist abuse.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2005, 05:13:34 PM »

dread...Eto'o get whistled and booed all game...not Ronaldinho. He get whistled for calling Madristas 'cabrones' after Barca won the league last season. Madrid press made a big deal about it all week to incite the Madrid fans to boo and whistle him. Nowhere during the telecast could you hear any racist comments or monkey chants. Getting whistled and booed doh automatically mean racist abuse, just because the receiving player is black. White players get the same treatment. Now there may have been racists chants and booing in the game but you definitely couldn't pick it up during the telecast. You making a big assumption dey bredda...booing and getting whisteld is not necessarily racist abuse.

You have your opinion bredda. I'm not not deaf and I'm not a madman.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
Barca school Real like Sando Tech used to school everybody else.
TnT Patriot

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2005, 06:35:24 PM »

dread...Eto'o get whistled and booed all game...not Ronaldinho. He get whistled for calling Madristas 'cabrones' after Barca won the league last season. Madrid press made a big deal about it all week to incite the Madrid fans to boo and whistle him. Nowhere during the telecast could you hear any racist comments or monkey chants. Getting whistled and booed doh automatically mean racist abuse, just because the receiving player is black. White players get the same treatment. Now there may have been racists chants and booing in the game but you definitely couldn't pick it up during the telecast. You making a big assumption dey bredda...booing and getting whisteld is not necessarily racist abuse.

never said you deaf, never said you mad. and is not my opinion, is a fact......whistling and booing do not necessarily mean racism. with everything happening in Spain it is likely there were some racists pricks in the stadium, and you are probably correct..but unless you something other than whistling and booing then you are making an assumption.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2005, 06:59:36 PM »
Barcelona all d way,those Madrid supporters that sayin Barca won't wn La liga again i say to u,if not us then who ..........................
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2005, 07:09:31 PM »

never said you deaf, never said you mad. and is not my opinion, is a fact......whistling and booing do not necessarily mean racism. with everything happening in Spain it is likely there were some racists pricks in the stadium, and you are probably correct..but unless you something other than whistling and booing then you are making an assumption.

Bredren I've been watching football seriously for a while now. I can distinguish between booing ,whistling etc and monkey sounds. There definately were monkey sounds particularly aimed at Eto'o while I heard at least once for Ronaldinho. It usually occured just after the player lost possesion. I'm also familiar with the controversy concerning Eto'o calling Real bastards. I understand that whistling is not racist in fact its normal. If you looked at my original post you'd see that I distinguihed the other sounds from racial abuse. If you watched the game on ESPN rather than on Gol TV you'd hear different sounds. ESPN's sounds tends to be better than Gol Tv which has a clearer picture.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2005, 07:15:56 PM »

Bredren I've been watching football seriously for a while now. I can distinguish between booing ,whistling etc and monkey sounds. There definately were monkey sounds particularly aimed at Eto'o while I heard at least once for Ronaldinho. It usually occured just after the player lost possesion. I'm also familiar with the controversy concerning Eto'o calling Real bastards. I understand that whistling is not racist in fact its normal. If you looked at my original post you'd see that I distinguihed the other sounds from racial abuse. If you watched the game on ESPN rather than on Gol TV you'd hear different sounds. ESPN's sounds tends to be better than Gol Tv which has a clearer picture.

Where are y'all trying to go with this argument........one person heard monkey sounds........the other didn't....Eto'o and Ronaldinho have probably received racial abuse in some capacity in Spain.....whether it happened in this game, or if it came through the speakers........and despite if one thinks he/she is the "mokey sound" audio police..........it really doesn't matter

Bottom line, it was good to see that Ronaldinho was deservedly recognized and applauded for an extraordinary performance even by the Madrid fans........who could have booed or taunted him in a grudging and unsportsmanlike manner......... racially motivated or not........
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 07:20:50 PM by kicker »

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2005, 08:24:36 PM »
Disgruntle.  Ah see you have a picture of Barca but yuh seem to be cheering Real M.  Wha is da one boi???

Soldier what?
Meh modda what?

Call meh anything, but doh call meh ah Madrista dog!

This is the best week ever. I see all meh dreams come true except ah menage.
I see Fatima win the North Zone, I see Trinidad go to World Cup and I see Barca beat Real in the Bernabau.

Kicker?
Where was Beckham in he new Adidas Predators
Where was Zizou
Where was Ronaldo
Where was Robinho

nothing

Ronaldinho make Salgago and company look ordinary man.

That last goal was the worse.
The defense actually usher Ronaldinho into the goal.

Real is real shit.

Més que un club.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2005, 08:54:17 PM »
anybody who want to see Barca cut Real arse

http://www.mininova.org/get/157447
Full Game 320x240 1100kbps XviD 780MB

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>