April 29, 2024, 04:23:05 AM

Author Topic: Barcelona vs Real Madrid  (Read 10545 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2005, 08:59:33 PM »
anybody who want to see Barca cut Real arse

http://www.mininova.org/get/157447
Full Game 320x240 1100kbps XviD 780MB

Boy go so wid da ole game nah boy  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2005, 09:20:08 PM »
oh GAAAWWWWWWWWDDDD do be bitter nah boy
licks is licks

all the time when all yuh washing we ass coming and going I take it and hush
now is we time

Més que un club.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2005, 07:33:11 AM »
Real still has no defense.

Barca wins at the Bernabeau, Real will win next year
at home.
Just like last season.

The best team in Europe this year is Lyon.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2005, 07:38:10 AM »
horse barca win cuz they were playin 11 v 9
zidane and ronaldo eh play nuttin
i wouldnt say messi better than robinho yet. messi just in a better situation that suiting his style
and Beckham, as much as I like him, u know real in trouble if he is their best player on the pitch
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2005, 08:30:01 AM »
Disgruntle.  Ah see you have a picture of Barca but yuh seem to be cheering Real M.  Wha is da one boi???

Soldier what?
Meh modda what?

Call meh anything, but doh call meh ah Madrista dog!

This is the best week ever. I see all meh dreams come true except ah menage.
I see Fatima win the North Zone, I see Trinidad go to World Cup and I see Barca beat Real in the Bernabau.

Kicker?
Where was Beckham in he new Adidas Predators
Where was Zizou
Where was Ronaldo
Where was Robinho

nothing

Ronaldinho make Salgago and company look ordinary man.

That last goal was the worse.
The defense actually usher Ronaldinho into the goal.

Real is real shit.

You say Ronaldinho make Salgado look like an ordinary man like if Salgado is anybody to pass, he playing on borrowed time with Real right now, he's a goat that they'll curry very soon.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2005, 08:37:36 AM »
Bredren I've been watching football seriously for a while now. I can distinguish between booing ,whistling etc and monkey sounds. There definately were monkey sounds particularly aimed at Eto'o while I heard at least once for Ronaldinho. It usually occured just after the player lost possesion. I'm also familiar with the controversy concerning Eto'o calling Real bastards. I understand that whistling is not racist in fact its normal. If you looked at my original post you'd see that I distinguihed the other sounds from racial abuse. If you watched the game on ESPN rather than on Gol TV you'd hear different sounds. ESPN's sounds tends to be better than Gol Tv which has a clearer picture.

dread...i hear yah. is no scene. i just wanted to know what you heard that was racist, but you realize that this is the first time you mention what it is that you heard. before that you only mentioned whistling and howling. thanks for finally clarifying. BARCA all de way

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Re: barcelona vs real madrid (goals)
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2005, 10:57:13 AM »
gracias

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2005, 11:06:06 AM »
i never knew training cones came in white ;D
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2005, 11:11:07 AM »
lol .. I love the expression on Zidane face ... look like he jess sh!t down he pants.

and the keeper eh even try to save Ronaldinho shots. Like he jess know it was automatic.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2005, 01:26:02 PM »
bless fadda! u could get the champions league highlights too awa?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2005, 11:05:03 PM »
With a total of ten players hailing from the other side of the pond, the ‘superclassico’ had a pronounced Latin accent, mainly Brazilian Portuguese (70%) but with Castellano representing Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico. Goal.com South America correspondent Aaron Marcus reviews the (0-10) performances in the memorable N-19 massacre of Wanderley Luxemburgo’s Real Madrid...

Real Madrid CF

Roberto Carlos (1): An appalling performance in every aspect. Both the streaker and the Catalan nationalist were faster and more interested in fair play. A string of attempted provocations towards a commendably cool-headed Eto’o culminated in a cynical trip that sent Cameroon’s ex-Madrid striker flying in Casillas’ box, but was ignored by the refereeing trio. Messi also made the previously zippy left-back look sluggish and easy to beat. Unrecognisable and likely to spark off a debate about if it’s time to call it a day if he repeats such disastrous play.

Pablo García (2): Resorting to – and receiving in return – a series of elbows aimed at the neck of anyone who dared to outperform him in the air, Pablo García is better off being the star in a team like Osasuna (no offence to Osasuna) than a lumberjack at Madrid. Poor pitch positioning and dangerous sliding tackles made him appear more like a Sunday rugby player than a first division footballer: something reflected in his hoofing clearances.

Júlio Baptista (3): On for the last 25 minutes, ‘La Bestia’ wiped all memories of his glory days in Sevilla away and reinstated what people who saw him in play for São Paulo suspected: that the most impressive thing about him is his physique. A beastly header – in terms of direction and the fact that he almost gave Carles Puyol a slipped disc – was the highlight of his time on the park.

Robinho (3): Where has the Ronaldinho-like joy gone? A moody, teenage scowl and a frankly comical (given his diminutive frame) ‘in-yer-face’ confrontational attitude seemed to have supplanted the play that thrilled Brazil when the Madrid number 10 was a 7 at Santos. The flashes of genius were short-lived and ineffective, and his ‘mala leche’ (bad temper, but literally bad milk) didn’t go beyond watery yoghurt or smelly cheese.

The attempted toe-punt at Valdes’ knee and consequent face-off with the (admittedly arrogant) Barça keeper plus an embarrassingly poorly acted penalty claim said it all. Although he could rightly complain of a lack of support, Robinho was a bad-tempered shadow of himself on a world stage: not exactly the sort of performance that’ll convince Parreira that the player has grace under pressure.

Ronaldo (2): Forcing a return to the pitch wasn’t the best idea the Fenômeno has had: after fifteen minutes he was red-faced and already suffering. Unable to get past the visitors’ offside trap, R9 was incapable of building up moves from midfield and cracked off weak shots that lacked positioning; except in his (rightfully) disallowed goal. Odd to see such a high-calibre player putting in such a low-octane performance.

It’s not often that Ronaldo (in the odd company of Zidane) is the worst on the pitch, but yesterday he was. Many are wondering whether his sudden weight loss was a Samsonesque curse and are missing the older, tubbier model. After his ill-advised anti-Eto’o declarations during the week, Ronaldo seemed to have come down with the disease that’s sweeping Brazil: ‘Febre Aftosa’, or, in plain English, foot-and-mouth disease.

Coach – Wanderley Luxemburgo (3): Guilty by association with the lax efforts of his own players, although innocent of the unstoppable barrage that Barça produced, Luxemburgo revived memories of his premature exits from many other clubs. In Brazil the tactician has frequently been accused of trying to over-theorise matters to the point of leaving his players dazed, confused and in short circuit. Only the Madrid players themselves know the truth, but with this sort of firepower at his disposal, Luxemburgo must have miscalculated his instructions big time. It may not have been his fault entirely, but he failed to respond to Barcelona’s tactics and totally missed his guess by relying on a counter-attacking strategy that made the game look like it was being played at Camp Nou instead of at home in Madrid.

FC Barcelona

Márquez (7): The sort of solid no-nonsense display that has confirmed the Mexican Captain as Rijkaard’s trusted mop-up man on the pitch. He was efficient in the air and sober when playing the ball out. Avoided the danger of being sent off after taking the yellow card warning seriously and roping in the apparently natural desire Rafa has to stick his leg far too conspicuously towards opponents. This was helped no end by the poor offensive baggage that the Merengues brought to the clash.

Edmilson (7): Although Rijkaard’s choice was doubted by many, Edmilson gave a mature centre-half performance that combined calm alertness with proof that he’s well and truly over last year’s knee injury. He dovetailed well with Rafa Marquez, the pair overlapping functions with ease, and didn’t resort to foul play in his tackles. Given the demonstration of his return to 2002 WC winning form, Parreira may well have put a tick next to the ex-Olympique Lyon player for next year’s Germany-bound seleção.

Deco (7): Perhaps not the sort of all-singing, all-dancing performance that the São Bernardo (SP) born player delivered with stunning regularity last year, but a competent performance that was almost rewarded with a goal. The number 20 kept a cool head despite Pablo Garcia’s attempts to put dents in it with his elbow, and had no problem with ceding the leading midfield creation role to a sparkling Xavi. The yellow card he picked up was unfair, but a refusal to rise to the bait dangled by harsh tackles afterward kept him in the game.

Ronaldinho (10): The sort of game that legends are made of. The Gaúcho’s game – particularly the second half – verged on such perfection that he was applauded by the initially (and predictably) hostile Merengue crowd. Even Salgado’s repeated attempts to kick and yank pieces off Dinho couldn’t stop an inspired number 10: the first Azulgrana to be applauded at the Bernabeu since Maradona in 1985. His two goals wiped Barça fans (culés) memories clear of the now-Madridista Ronaldo’s strike against Compostela in the 1996-7 season.

His first goal left Sergio Ramos (looking more and more like yet another Francisco Pavón, save the $22 million price tag) sprawling on the deck, made Helguera look equally as foolish before beating a Casillas who knew he had next to no chance of saving the ball. The second was a déjà vu piece of genius that gave Ramos another chance to lie down. All this was accompanied by a full repertoire of visionary passes and amazing ball skills. Is there anybody out there gullible enough to doubt that this is the best player in the world?

Messi (9): The comparisons with Maradona seem right on the money after the youngster made Roberto Carlos appear geriatric, showed telepathic understanding with Eto’o in the opening goal, and put in a first half performance that left Barcelona followers ecstatic. Viewers could understand why so many teams in Spain are frantically trying to throw a spanner in the works and prevent him from humiliating their defenses. The only ‘but’ is that he needs to work on his shot for the finishing to mimic the moves he makes. He forced Casillas into a solid block and his goal was justly disallowed for offside, but the overall performance (before Iniesta came on) was glowing.

Aaron Marcus

jes to rub it in some more
all Real supporters aka Madrista Dogs all yuh know all yuh self

Més que un club.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2005, 12:20:26 AM »
Real need some younger players.  :devil:
Ronaldinho make that defense look like swiss cheese in the second half.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2005, 08:50:28 AM »
Like allyuh eh know Real get real licks when Beenie was coaching. 5 was de magic number. 5 from Barca in de league and 5 from Milan in the European Cup quarter finals. He he go show he face dey  ;D

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2005, 09:14:09 AM »
Real good man, just outmatched on this day. Their stars were not match fit.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2005, 11:10:31 AM »
 Real will bounce back man...I know Robinho could rise to the occasion...Barca running, i must admit that...Go T&T

Offline Warrior princess

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2005, 02:31:16 PM »
final score barca 3,real nil :( it killin meh since y day...ronaldhino deadly ras
carpe diem!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2005, 03:53:11 PM »
Real still has no defense.

Barca wins at the Bernabeau, Real will win next year
at home.
Just like last season.

The best team in Europe this year is Lyon.

The Bernabeu is Real Madrid's home field....so it's pretty impossible for them to win next year at home since they'll be playing at Barca's home field...the Camp Nou

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2005, 04:38:09 PM »
Fihlo u like to shit up  man too much. Man make a lil slip. Ease him up nah man.
I hope u eh a Mardid fan like yuh brodda. If you are, i feel for u dis weekend.
Barcelona is in great form at the moment, Madrid can get into that kind of form once they get healthy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2005, 11:52:31 PM »
Danish International and part time water carrier Thomas Graversen is tonight recovering in a padded cell at the private Ruber Internacional Hospital in Madrid. It is thought the rotund bench warmer, who is currently on prescription drugs for hair loss also uses a heal cream to aid flat feet and a slight miscalculation on using both drugs at the same time caused both drugs when taken combined to take on hallucinogenic qualities. Doctors said the visions Gravesen saw would have been at their most vivid between 20.00 and 22.00 cet on Saturday night. Real club doctors were seen strapping a glazed eyed Gravesen into the Recaro seats in the dugout after he began foaming at the mouth during a football match between Real and arch rivals Barcelona. Gravesen was rushed to the hospital after the game and it was thought his condition had improved after a treatment of sedatives and an overnight stay at the exclusive hospital favoured by the Spanish Royals, unfortunately the true extent of Gravesens illness surfaced in an interview yesterday with Madrid sports paper AS, conducted from his bed. In the bizarre interview Gravesen claimed that "the better team lost" - in reference to the Real - Barcelona football match in which a dominant Barca eased to a 3-0 victory. Doctors were called by AS jounalists after there was no let up in Gravesens rants, finally a code blue - a state of high alert, was called by the doctors after Gravesen claimed Real would still win the league. He was then moved to the secure wing and padded cell. When asked if Gravesen would ever play again a spokesman said "Thomas may have to forget a return to Everton as he had planned, and he will find it hard to get into the hospital first 11 but I think he should have no problems playing in the white of Real Madrid again"

Més que un club.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2005, 07:48:03 AM »
Fihlo u like to shit up  man too much. Man make a lil slip. Ease him up nah man.
I hope u eh a Mardid fan like yuh brodda. If you are, i feel for u dis weekend.
Barcelona is in great form at the moment, Madrid can get into that kind of form once they get healthy

dread...i eh shitting up de man. just giving him de facts in a nice way before somebody in a different mood come and blast he a$$ ;)
Besides...I is a serious Barca man. Me and my brother on the opposite side dey. So doh study it. Is a great football week for me...first Fatima, then TnT, then Barca win the 1st superclasico ah de season

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a Madrid fan to the core but...........
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2005, 08:46:19 AM »
Give Jack dey jacket......Barca is the best team in Europe...

About some earlier debates that we had on the forum, this is where I stand right now:

Messi is better than Robinho

&

Lampard cannot step in Ronaldinho's shoes...........

Agreed 100%! Messi is class!
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I'm a Madrid fan to the core but...........
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2005, 09:21:15 AM »
Give Jack dey jacket......Barca is the best team in Europe...

About some earlier debates that we had on the forum, this is where I stand right now:

Messi is better than Robinho

&

Lampard cannot step in Ronaldinho's shoes...........

Agreed 100%! Messi is class!

Lets say Messi win this rounds. He is younger and certainly looked more effective than Robinho. Lets consider that Messi has been in Spain for years and is very settled. Robinho still finding his way around Madrid.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2005, 09:27:43 AM »
 Messi play good but he int show up Robinho...Robinho play good to but the rest of Real wasn't helping him...I have faith that Real madrid will win the league...That is just one game

1]; } ?>