April 28, 2024, 05:02:08 PM

Author Topic: Sancho on way out of Gills  (Read 7156 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho on way out of Gills
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2005, 09:47:23 PM »
Well look at this I just read an artilce about this player from Uruguay, and he has an injury and he's playing for Villareal in Spain and they didn't even give him any problem about leaving from what I read that is.  I'm going to put the link up there and you can check out the article for yourselves, the part that you are lookin for is down at the end of the article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpYjk0aWtjBF9TAzk1ODYzNTkwBHNlYwN0aA--?slug=reu-worlduruguay&prov=reuters&type=lgns

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2005, 09:54:56 PM »
My fellow formuties you all  fail to realize sancho's  injury is reoccuring  dat  same hamstring or what eva injury .Also I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW Suppose  kenwyne jones  had not passed that medical test on saturday but kenwyne felt fit, would it right for him to get clearance  from his own doctor ??? .

Sancho better be fit this game is crucial
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
STATUS OF SANCHO
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2005, 03:39:14 PM »
ah remember de man did leave and he manager cuss whole day. talking bout he harden and he go fire him and thing

wham to he??
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: STATUS OF SANCHO
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2005, 03:42:06 PM »
he manager mus be glad no rass tnt qualify an sancho aint play so he shud be well rested but in tallman post they did sayy he nut selected

gillingham allyuh doh wa see d bad side of rasta man wen he aint gettin a sweat
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2005, 03:46:26 PM »
Gills manager  step down last week
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2005, 03:59:19 PM »
eh heh do shyt meh up

so den how come sancho aint play saturday boy??

beenie doh pick men who aint playing ball ah hope sancho kno dat
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2005, 05:06:51 PM »
De manager resign but is de Chairman "Scally" who was giving Sancho thunder and saying he doh want him playing fuh de side anymore. And it look like Scally still there.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Look's like Sancho time up at the Gills
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 03:22:47 AM »
just read it Todays Daily Mirror that Sancho aint gonna play for Gillingham again. I have tuh say I wasn't following this Sancho situation....but the article said Scally has vowed that Brent would never play for the club again after he went off with T&T while injured and now that the coach who sign him get the sack it is virtually a forgone conclusion. Having experienced Paul Scally's temper in the past the man has a good chance of living up to his word.

He should hire Terry Fenwick cause both ah dem always in some kind ah commese yes   ;)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Look's like Sancho time up at the Gills
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2005, 06:10:56 AM »
Their loss...a bigger club is going to pick him up soon ne way.....this is brent thinking... Gillingham vs world cup...gillingham vs wordlcup.....gillinngham vs world cup.......
gillingham stay still doh move  :flamethrower:
 world cup ;D

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2005, 06:30:27 AM »
Here is some background about this club. Wouldn't recommend Sancho losing sleep over the Gills. Taken from their website. Sancho breds, sort out your mortgage and buss it.

Gillingham Football Club is located to the north-west of the county of Kent in the South East of England, and about 45 minutes drive from the centre of London and London Gatwick Airport (M25 permitting). The Channel Tunnel linking the UK to France and Europe is less than 40-minutes distance and the Ashford International Rail Terminal is a 25-minute drive.

Generally there is a very friendly atmosphere between rival fans and there is seldom any problems, unless of course you mention Swindon, Fulham or Millwall. Seriously Gills are a family club and will not tolerate any form of trouble, verbal or physical.

Since Paul Scally became chairman and chief executive after rescuing the club from bankruptcy, the club has gone from strength to strength gaining promotion from the Third Division in 1995/96 and finally achieving the historic promotion to Division One for the first time at the end of the 1999/2000 season, via the play-offs. The first three seasons were comfortable, with 13th,12th and 11th place finishes. Survival was only secured in 2003/04 by goal difference.

Formed in 1893, Priestfield Stadium has been the clubs home for over 100 years and during that time the structure has changed a few times. A massive rebuilding programme has seen three new all-seater stands appear at the site. The Gordon Road Stand, opened in 1996, is a one tier (thanks to local residents) holding some 2,600 fans and was built at a cost of £2.2 million.

The beginning of the 1998/99 season saw the demolition of the famous Rainham End terrace which houses probably the most loyal and certainly the loudest of Gills fans. This is now a 2,500 all-seater structure commanding some outstanding views across the ground and in some places the river estuary.

The Brian Moore Stand is a temporary stand and is 'home' to all our visitors and will hold up to 1,200 away fans in a segregated area adjacent to the Medway Stand.

Additional Information

Nickname: The Gills
Matchday Programme: £2.50
Telephone number: 01634 300000
Fax number: 01634 850986
E-mail address: info@gillinghamfootballclub.com

A Brief History and Honours

Formed:
1893 as New Brompton. Adopted present title in 1913.
Ground: Priestfield Stadium
Player-Manager: Andy Hessenthaler
First Team Coach: Wayne Jones
Head Physio: Ken Steggles
Record Attendance:
23,002 v QPR. (F.A. Cup) 10 January 1948.
Record Receipts:
£105,000 v Sheffield Wednesday, FA. Cup 5th round, January 2000.

Colours 2004/05:
Home Colours - Blue shirts/White collar & sleeves, Blue shorts, Blue/White socks.
Away (1) - Yellow shirt/blue collar, Yellow shorts, yellow socks
Away (2) Black shirt/white collar, Black shorts, Black socks.

League History:
Football League 1920-38 and 1950 to date.
Southern League 1894-1920, 1938-39 and 1946-50.
Kent League 1944-49.

First Team Honours:
Promoted to League Division One May 2000
League Division Two play-off winners 1999-2000; Division Two play-off runners up 1998-1999
League Division Four Champions 1963-64; runners up 1973-74,
League Division Three runners-up 1995-96
Southern League Champions 1946-47, 1948-49; runners up 1947-48,
Southern League Division Two Champions 1894-95,
Southern League Cup Winners 1946-47.

F.A. Cup: Best Season 1999-2000 reached 6th round (Quarter Finals)

League Cup: 1963-1964 reached fourth round

Record Victories:
10-0 v Chesterfield (Div 3) September 1987, 12-1 v Gloucester City (Southern League), November 1946.

Record Defeats: 2-9 v Nottingham Forest (Div 3 South) November 1950

Record Goalscorer:
Brian Yeo who in 1973-74 equalled Ernie Morgan`s 1954-55 record of 31 Football League Goals in a season.

Most Goals in a Game:
Hughie Russell 9 v Gloucester City (Southern League) Nov 1946.

Most goals in a Career: Brian Yeo 149 (136 Football League) 1963-75.
Record Appearances: Ron Hillyard 657 (League and Cup) 1974-90.

Record Transfer Fee Paid:
£600,000 to Reading for Carl Asaba, July 1998.

Received:
£1,500,000 from Manchester City for Robert Taylor, November 1999.

Capped Players (i.e. caps obtained while at the club):
Tony Cascarino 3 (from 84) for Republic of Ireland.
Mama Sidibe, 1 for Mali.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2005, 09:29:43 AM »
I've given support to Gills mainly because of Ian Cox and Sancho. I do think that big things are ahead for all our boys including Sancho and I'm sure that big clubs will have his phone ringing off the hook. He is a real trooper and is a no nonsense guy who stands up for himself... i've seen this time and again.

Best of luck and much love to you Brent!!!
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Skoobibloo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2005, 10:30:33 AM »
Here is some background about this club. Wouldn't recommend Sancho losing sleep over the Gills. Taken from their website. Sancho breds, sort out your mortgage and buss it.

Gillingham Football Club is located to the north-west of the county of Kent in the South East of England, and about 45 minutes drive from the centre of London and London Gatwick Airport (M25 permitting). The Channel Tunnel linking the UK to France and Europe is less than 40-minutes distance and the Ashford International Rail Terminal is a 25-minute drive.

Generally there is a very friendly atmosphere between rival fans and there is seldom any problems, unless of course you mention Swindon, Fulham or Millwall. Seriously Gills are a family club and will not tolerate any form of trouble, verbal or physical.

Since Paul Scally became chairman and chief executive after rescuing the club from bankruptcy, the club has gone from strength to strength gaining promotion from the Third Division in 1995/96 and finally achieving the historic promotion to Division One for the first time at the end of the 1999/2000 season, via the play-offs. The first three seasons were comfortable, with 13th,12th and 11th place finishes. Survival was only secured in 2003/04 by goal difference.

Formed in 1893, Priestfield Stadium has been the clubs home for over 100 years and during that time the structure has changed a few times. A massive rebuilding programme has seen three new all-seater stands appear at the site. The Gordon Road Stand, opened in 1996, is a one tier (thanks to local residents) holding some 2,600 fans and was built at a cost of £2.2 million.

The beginning of the 1998/99 season saw the demolition of the famous Rainham End terrace which houses probably the most loyal and certainly the loudest of Gills fans. This is now a 2,500 all-seater structure commanding some outstanding views across the ground and in some places the river estuary.

The Brian Moore Stand is a temporary stand and is 'home' to all our visitors and will hold up to 1,200 away fans in a segregated area adjacent to the Medway Stand.

Additional Information

Nickname: The Gills
Matchday Programme: £2.50
Telephone number: 01634 300000
Fax number: 01634 850986
E-mail address: info@gillinghamfootballclub.com

A Brief History and Honours

Formed:
1893 as New Brompton. Adopted present title in 1913.
Ground: Priestfield Stadium
Player-Manager: Andy Hessenthaler
First Team Coach: Wayne Jones
Head Physio: Ken Steggles
Record Attendance:
23,002 v QPR. (F.A. Cup) 10 January 1948.
Record Receipts:
£105,000 v Sheffield Wednesday, FA. Cup 5th round, January 2000.

Colours 2004/05:
Home Colours - Blue shirts/White collar & sleeves, Blue shorts, Blue/White socks.
Away (1) - Yellow shirt/blue collar, Yellow shorts, yellow socks
Away (2) Black shirt/white collar, Black shorts, Black socks.

League History:
Football League 1920-38 and 1950 to date.
Southern League 1894-1920, 1938-39 and 1946-50.
Kent League 1944-49.

First Team Honours:
Promoted to League Division One May 2000
League Division Two play-off winners 1999-2000; Division Two play-off runners up 1998-1999
League Division Four Champions 1963-64; runners up 1973-74,
League Division Three runners-up 1995-96
Southern League Champions 1946-47, 1948-49; runners up 1947-48,
Southern League Division Two Champions 1894-95,
Southern League Cup Winners 1946-47.

F.A. Cup: Best Season 1999-2000 reached 6th round (Quarter Finals)

League Cup: 1963-1964 reached fourth round

Record Victories:
10-0 v Chesterfield (Div 3) September 1987, 12-1 v Gloucester City (Southern League), November 1946.

Record Defeats: 2-9 v Nottingham Forest (Div 3 South) November 1950

Record Goalscorer:
Brian Yeo who in 1973-74 equalled Ernie Morgan`s 1954-55 record of 31 Football League Goals in a season.

Most Goals in a Game:
Hughie Russell 9 v Gloucester City (Southern League) Nov 1946.

Most goals in a Career: Brian Yeo 149 (136 Football League) 1963-75.
Record Appearances: Ron Hillyard 657 (League and Cup) 1974-90.

Record Transfer Fee Paid:
£600,000 to Reading for Carl Asaba, July 1998.

Received:
£1,500,000 from Manchester City for Robert Taylor, November 1999.

Capped Players (i.e. caps obtained while at the club):
Tony Cascarino 3 (from 84) for Republic of Ireland.
Mama Sidibe, 1 for Mali.

Hey guys, come on.

We are only a small club, but please the fans love Brent and a lot of us have started following T&T and were really glad you guys qualified.

We are all confused about the comments, because if he was fully fit he would have been going anyway...we've got a new manager in now, he's no nonense by the sounds of it. Brent has been in traing over the weekend and expect to seeing him playing again soon (hopefully!).

After the WC if all goes well for you guys I wouldn't be suprised if Brent moved on, from what we've seen he is class!!!!!!!!

Up the Gills

Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 10:34:57 AM by Skoobibloo »
Now we have 2 of your boys playing for us...you should know the score!!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2005, 01:36:16 PM »
We don't mind if Brent stays but he must be treated nicely. I am getting the vibes that the fans like him but the managers are seeing him as disloyal and fit for punishment. If they embrace him i will say expect a great lengthy loyal contribution from him. Several trini players have given their all to these clubs and did see them promoted or collect some trophies. Shaka, Clint Marcell, Dwight Yorke, Russel Latapy, Marvin Andrews to just name a few. Sancho will do yhe same thing.These guys are heart and soul players. Trust me about this...... and trust him. Give him chance to prove it and don't be quick to join a condemnation bandwaggon and think that all they do is party. Coolo Breezo ;D
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>