April 28, 2024, 10:53:22 PM

Author Topic: Recording T&T vs Bahrain  (Read 13729 times)

Offline Trinibelge

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Recording T&T vs Bahrain
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2005, 05:11:22 AM »
Controversial Clips of the ending up of the match. 10 minutes long

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Q7E3JJJP1VYX20TXN4HSF3PFY

Thanks for the clip. This is my first post, but I've been visiting the site for some time now, it has been a great source for up to date news on the Soca Warriors. I also was happy to get access to download the games, especially the TRI v MEX match. I even learnt how to deal with the Torrent files. As I understand it the more people who have it an make it accessible, the downloads become faster. For example, I've left the first leg TNT v BAH up on my pc, and I see it being uploaded. It seems though that getting the 2nd leg has become more challenging as the FSC transmission was not very good, and understandably, the key people who facililtate this sort of thing are busy celebrating or otherwise.

I note clip above from skins, "monkeys" is from the Eurosport broadcast, and honestly I prefer the UK commentary to the US one. If one of the UK members who recorded the game could help out here to upload the 2nd leg to a torrent, this would be great. I know there are a lot of peoplle out there just like me who can't wait to have a copy of this game for history.

I hope we can sort this one out soon, and we can all re-live this special moment by downloading a copy.

Offline warriorchic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2005, 11:32:28 AM »
This is the 1st game? any one have the game from bahrain?

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2005, 12:03:19 PM »
anyone know where i can get bitcomet i tried download.com but am not gettin though

Offline Trinibelge

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2005, 01:54:54 PM »
It's bit torrent - http://www.bittorrent.com/

1]; } ?>