April 24, 2024, 12:22:18 PM

Author Topic: Beenhakker next USA coach??  (Read 5901 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Beenhakker next USA coach??
« on: November 21, 2005, 07:14:49 AM »
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker next USA coach??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 07:18:13 AM »
Our success making a big impression worldwide
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 07:25:03 AM »
leh dem wait dey turn, after we make de cup, then we will take it from dey, de US want everything 4 themselves, ah hope de pnm ent play de ass and lose we coach, it may lose dem de election, dey will not want dat

vibes it up

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 07:28:16 AM »
leh dem wait dey turn, after we make de cup, then we will take it from dey, de US want everything 4 themselves, ah hope de pnm ent play de ass and lose we coach, it may lose dem de election, dey will not want dat

vibes it up

How de f**k you manage to sneak de PNM into dat boy?

Yuh real mad oui.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 07:30:49 AM »

vibes it up
TI yu know sey after wrl cup Benhakker gone..I gurantee dat ..PNM government will not pick up Ben salary....I will bet dollars on dat if yu guys wish...dats de only reason simoes left he was not geting paid..Remember warner could only do so much..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 07:31:31 AM »
well its dem who goin tuh pay de man salary, who else payin it, warner cant b de god father 4eva, we govt should take responsibility truetrini, how i mad 4 sayin dat?

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 07:36:21 AM »
You are a madman indeed.
The government of the day - regardless who it is - is only there to sure up votes from URP Gangs, pour money in swing marginal constituencies and line the pockets of financiers.

Jack money not benefitting the government ... and why give money to a foreigner .. especially when his skin tone lighter?

Gov't giving money for football?
HAHA.

We qualify since Wednesday - National Holiday declared, motorcade arranged, team feted, congratulatory messages written and delivered.
But the most pressing issue - securing the services of a the coach that gets us there ... that takes the back burner like every other serious issue plauging Trinidad.

But that is what you get when you have one setta mickey mouse politicians running the show.

This will be the biggest pappyshow EVER.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 07:44:03 AM »

How de f**k you manage to sneak de PNM into dat boy?

Yuh real mad oui.

The Prime Minister in his speech at the airport, said that the government of Trinidad and Tobago will ensure that Beenie has a job henceforth....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 07:45:38 AM »
You are a madman indeed.
The government of the day - regardless who it is - is only there to sure up votes from URP Gangs, pour money in swing marginal constituencies and line the pockets of financiers.

Jack money not benefitting the government ... and why give money to a foreigner .. especially when his skin tone lighter?

Gov't giving money for football?
HAHA.

We qualify since Wednesday - National Holiday declared, motorcade arranged, team feted, congratulatory messages written and delivered.
But the most pressing issue - securing the services of a the coach that gets us there ... that takes the back burner like every other serious issue plauging Trinidad.

But that is what you get when you have one setta mickey mouse politicians running the show.

so when are you going to give up that Yankee passport and return home to sort out the political morass?

I await with baited breath yuor reply sir.

I do however, agreee that a purge of all current politicans will only help MY little Republic.

So if you have bright ideas..please let me hear...or are you simply going to maintain the status quo and appoint JAck Warner President for Life?

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 07:54:10 AM »
You shouldn't assume that I have a yankee passport.
Before you extend your personal vendetta to me and my contrasting beliefs .. stick to the topic.

The government has dropped the ball so far when it comes to the National Team.

Several topics on the Forum has dealt with this.

Apparently the stinging critisism for the lack of commitment from the government has hit a bit too close to comfort for the myopic waggonists with an extended agenda and blind following of the ruling party.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 07:54:21 AM »
 Â   All yuh mad yes. I will re-iterate one last time. The best thing that Manning has EVER said as a Prime Minister of this country is that "Beenhakker has a job". Ok so talk done. Manning and the Gov't will damn well PAY for Beenhakker and whomever else to the benefit of our beloved Soca Warriors, he has to. We will be good for Germany. That is what we MUST believe. After Germany I hope either Mr. Warner strengthen the dying UNC or form he own party or something. Once we rid our beloved country of the PNM when next elections are called, next year or whenever. This should however NOT affect the football. We all know that the Government of the day are the BIGGEST Waggonists known in the Soca Warriors history. We will take all their money and support and do good in Germany, and the frigging vote them out after!!

We need Warner as Minister of Sport, but not under the PNM regime, not sure about UNC either but not under PNM, Anil Roberts to will be a good asset with Warner.

Go Warriors, go Beenhakker!
"Impossible is Nothing!"
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 08:00:54 AM »

We need Warner as Minister of Sport, but not under the PNM regime, not sure about UNC either but not under PNM, Anil Roberts to will be a good asset with Warner.

Mr. Warner did wonders for the football, and I real grateful for that, but don't you think as Minister of Sport there won't be an even distribution of his time and efforts etc to all sports?
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2005, 08:03:47 AM »
   Actually I saw Mr. Warner on an interview on Gayelle I think, months before the Warriors were even dreaming to qualify and he actually bragged that if he was given the Minister of Sport post he would do more for this country in a week than any previous sport minister.

Not saying that I am a die-hard for him but you have to give Jack his Jacket, and I believe he for sure would be better than Roger just being Roger!

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 08:11:12 AM »
Beenie you would get the money from the States, but nowhere near the appreciation. :applause:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 09:11:40 AM »
Rudeness. Americans think they can take anybody coach wid ease

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 09:13:04 AM »

The last free agent we had sign up with the enemy in a matter of hours.

Leaving this open now just go make negotiations harder as the man will be getting other offers.  Hopefully they lock this up fast.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 09:19:42 AM »
speaking of which
how Nakhid feeling now
Does he still have his Bahrainian job???
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 09:20:44 AM »
One lil post on ah forum and alyuh done get jumpy already? lol

relax people, the govt already stated that they will pay benhakker's salary!

No need to fight.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Hardball King

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 09:24:51 AM »
What is/was Leo's salary?

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 09:52:37 AM »
What is/was Leo's salary?

$800,000.00 TTD monthly for him and his assistants
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 10:00:40 AM »
leo aint goin anywhere. as of now leo have a lifetime contract!!!!!!! US qualify to de world cup ah shitload of times wha de ass dem bitchin about?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 10:04:38 AM »
why you employing scare tactics with that thread topic??

bright lights...
Hart for president

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 10:06:04 AM »
They should hire BSC since none of their players have dreads..it should be a good fit.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 11:03:02 AM »
 Beenhakker in high demand now, thanx to us ;D...Go T&T

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »
Beenhakker in high demand now, thanx to us ;D...Go T&T

If we stick and doh lock him down before the cup, he gone. If the team perform Beenie will be commanding a salary that we will not be able to afford. Imagine how much a country like Bah would be willing to pay.

Beenie you would get the money from the States, but nowhere near the appreciation. :applause:

Appreciation doh pay bills.

You are a madman indeed.

I agree and honestly believe this batch of politicians and even Jack only look out for their best interest.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 01:35:32 PM »
Pot open and man smelling it. They want to take we coach.  Let them hull they c**t.  We appreciate the recognition, but they could keep Arena.  There is no other American coach who could do what he did.  Plain talk, bad manners.

1]; } ?>