March 28, 2024, 08:47:03 AM

Author Topic: Admission of guilt  (Read 3741 times)

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Admission of guilt
« on: November 21, 2005, 09:55:23 AM »
Look I saying it now. Sometime ago someone write on the board that if even T&T qualify we go get real licks.

To tell yuh the truth I watch the games about 3 times each and I worried. The team did not play well. The football slow, lack movement and ideas. Against well organized teams I real fraid for we, not to mention how easy teams does break down we defense.

Now I know Beenie have money to prepare and he will do his best come next year to have the team ready. But I eh sure 6 months is enough for the big show.

Ok go ahead ah go take meh boff and licks

MickeyRat

Re: Admission of guilt
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 09:59:03 AM »
Before the Soca Warriors Court of Justice to stand trial.

Call in Morvantman as the lead Prosecutor

Fellas, the trial is today.

tempo

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 10:02:15 AM »
I ask for a continuance on the basis the defendant's head is stuck in he bamsee.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 10:03:33 AM »
The team did what they had to do..that was qualify for Germany..the next step is doing well in Germany and I have faith that they will represent us well.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 10:09:14 AM »
I appoint DrededStar as the public defender for the defense.

my 2 cents: so what if we get licks, its our first time to the WC, we are gonna be one of the lowest ranked teams the expectations are not very high.  A good showing is all I am asking for and I will be proud of my team.

MickeyRat

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 10:10:27 AM »
I ask for a continuance on the basis the defendant's head is stuck in he bamsee.

The court must first look to the language of the claim and attempt to interpret it based on "Bamsee" and the meaning of its terms.

" Soca warriors v. ANC2"

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 10:13:20 AM »
1.when yuh have nuttin better to say spit

2.we defence doh get breakedown easy. you must be watch ah tranquill game.

3. when yuh play against ah shitside (bahrain) your level drops and when we play against big side(brasil) yuh would swear iz ah 98 malick team yuh watching.

4. if we take 4 days practicing and beat mexico and panama normal normal then after 6 months we could beat any side even malick ;D

5. trini dont have to play like your favourite team (brazil/man boo/arsenal etc...) we made it to the world cup because we finally played

our brand of football i.e. beat and pass and shoot. If yuh look carefully germany doh play like england and brasil doh play like france. trini

is ah country based on small goal and quick sweat and thats why we play the way we play.

AWATT would not give you a ticket because this is just your opinion :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

MickeyRat

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 10:18:55 AM »
1.when yuh have nuttin better to say spit

2.we defence doh get breakedown easy. you must be watch ah tranquill game.

3. when yuh play against ah shitside (bahrain) your level drops and when we play against big side(brasil) yuh would swear iz ah 98 malick team yuh watching.

4. if we take 4 days practicing and beat mexico and panama normal normal then after 6 months we could beat any side even malick ;D

5. trini dont have to play like your favourite team (brazil/man boo/arsenal etc...) we made it to the world cup because we finally played

our brand of football i.e. beat and pass and shoot. If yuh look carefully germany doh play like england and brasil doh play like france. trini

is ah country based on small goal and quick sweat and thats why we play the way we play.

AWATT would not give you a ticket because this is just your opinion :beermug:

A reviewing court could reject a literal reading of
this statute that would lead to an absurd or unreasonable
result that does not reflect the legislature's intent.

The question before the court is whether or not we prosecute.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 10:21:47 AM »
prosecute ;D

MickeyRat

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 10:27:11 AM »
prosecute ;D

For the reasons set forth above, the Soca Warriors trial court's order denying ANC2's request for a continuance, and trial is set for November 22, 2005, at 10:00 am. should be affirmed.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 10:35:33 AM »
May I approach the bench?

Ah want a stay of execution so I can go Germany.

Me he no waggonist I supporting right through. Dat have to count in the sentence

MickeyRat

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 10:41:22 AM »
Motion denied!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2005, 10:51:36 AM »
Look I saying it now. Sometime ago someone write on the board that if even T&T qualify we go get real licks.

To tell yuh the truth I watch the games about 3 times each and I worried. The team did not play well. The football slow, lack movement and ideas. Against well organized teams I real fraid for we, not to mention how easy teams does break down we defense.

Now I know Beenie have money to prepare and he will do his best come next year to have the team ready. But I eh sure 6 months is enough for the big show.

Hush yuh ass!
TnT Patriot

MickeyRat

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 10:52:47 AM »

Hush yuh ass!

I will not have this type of behavior in my court.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 10:54:09 AM »
 Beenhakker showed that he can transform a team...He has six months in which to improve...He has Locally based players at his disposal and the foreign men doing their thing...I think he can prepare us to give a display in the world cup...I believe that we WILL surprise teams....Go T&T

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 11:01:25 AM »
Mickey Rat, what's ur post..?  :-\
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 11:09:44 AM »
As deputy Comissioner i find you in contempt of this board. Your words today serve only as a divisive tool to instill hope in the minds of the waggonist. Your lack of support for the SocaWarriors leads to me believe that you lack the basic qualities of a true supporter.

Charges:

1) Attempting to excite the masses with utter filth.
2) Impersonation of a SocaWarrior supporter.
3) Illegal posting of utter trite on the Socawarriors.net forum
4) Suspicion of Waggonist (Wolf in sheep Clothing syndrome).
5) Having a name similiar to KND2. All ah allyuh is the same.
6) We'll make up more as the day goes on.

The charges have to forwarded to the Comissioner. Be flicking warned. The lead prosecutor have his on on the ax.\

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 11:12:24 AM »
 Â  I dread that Morvant Man may be in breach as well for comparing a lowly secondary school level league team to our Soca Warriors international country team. Comparing the Warriors to Malick's 1998 team is not in the best interest of the Warriors, and even though Mr. Morvant does show a bias to his Malick team, country comes first and must always come first.

I thereby file a temporary injunction to Mr. Morvant Man. An apology must be rendered for his forgiveness. Talking about Malick or any other school team will not be used in conjunction with actual T&T international football posts. Talking about International leagues such as Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, etc. will be considered fine with the definite exception of the MLS league in the US which will also fall and actually fall below the Secondary School's League of Trinidad and Tobago.

Morvant Man, how do you plead?

J.  :o
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

MickeyRat

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 11:16:21 AM »
This is beginning to look like a Bahrainian Court Room, too many motions and accusations before my bench.  Therefore, in the best interest of this forum, I must recuse myself from these matters immediately.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 11:24:48 AM »
  I dread that Morvant Man may be in breach as well for comparing a lowly secondary school level league team to our Soca Warriors international country team. Comparing the Warriors to Malick's 1998 team is not in the best interest of the Warriors, and even though Mr. Morvant does show a bias to his Malick team, country comes first and must always come first.

I thereby file a temporary injunction to Mr. Morvant Man. An apology must be rendered for his forgiveness. Talking about Malick or any other school team will not be used in conjunction with actual T&T international football posts. Talking about International leagues such as Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, etc. will be considered fine with the definite exception of the MLS league in the US which will also fall and actually fall below the Secondary School's League of Trinidad and Tobago.

Morvant Man, how do you plead?

J.  :o

As ah witness for ANC2, his statements does have some merit, our defence needs improvement particularly on the left side and "big" will expose that glaring fact. However we do have a few months to address that and hopefully Don Leo can work some more of his majic. Have faith Trinis...I done in de second rounds ahready.

BTW whey Malick is again ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 11:32:42 AM »
ANC 2, I understand your concerns, and yes it is difficult to admit such especially in the midst of the high that T&T is going through.....

Doh study if men give you pressure for saying what you said, because the Trinidad public and their opinions on the team are very very fickle....when we tied Bahrain at home, people jump on the team back and criticize everything, (too much boom kick....we's play too slow.......our defenders real slow.......etc....)then we beat Bahrain on the road, and all of a sudden we are invincible in the eyes of the public (we have a nice brand, Dennis Lawrence is the best defender ever yadda yadda)............so doh study it, men just trying to enjoy the party for as long as it lasts and Trinidad is on a confidence boosting pill right now........that's just how it is.

That being said, I agree that alot of work must be done before we go the the World Cup, if the tourney is to be a success (regardless of how you define success). I agree that our off the ball movement is insufficient and it stifles our creativity. There are other glaring weaknesses that a good team could exploit on the world stage......but at this point, we have to just put the faith in the coach and know that there's nothing that we see about the team that he hasn't seen.

So don't worry, Trinidadians are vocally gun-slinging right now but deep down we're not expecting miracles from the team.....we just want them to go out there and fight the good fight, and make us proud....If the players and Beenie do all that they could, that's the only guarantee......and I can live comfortably with that.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 11:35:34 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 11:35:51 AM »
not guilty

THREAD OF THE MONTH
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 11:53:08 AM by Tallman »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 12:10:01 PM »

WOW.... I am both shocked and saddened by these statements which Scream of a lack of faith in the boys that brought Glory to our esteemed country... If I had my way, i would Lock you un and throw away the KEY... But AWATT  is a fiar organization.. and though I am the Comish and have alot of say in the sentensing, these are your views.....

As anti trinibagonian as these utterances were.. It will be unconstitutional to find you guilty.. I am still ashmed

I understand your concern, but LET NOT YOUR HEART be troubled.. We will make it .. We willl share licks.. we will triumph... and truss, if we get drawn in the same group as ENG, we will kick their ass.... remember I said this ...

ANC have faith... HAVE FAITH.. as a Trinbagonian, and forum member thats All that AWATT asks ....

morvant man had my full backing in these proceedings.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 12:11:58 PM »
thank you commish i know you would agree ;D

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 12:14:52 PM »
MORVANTMAN..  You compared the Natioanl team to MALICK?...

You have a very High post in AWATT... these utterances will only encourage other closet waggonists to make crappy statemnts.. please clear the air on this troubling issue.!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 12:17:05 PM »
not just malick the malick of 89 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was in shock when i made the statement and i am back to earth now

i plea insanity ;D

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 12:19:56 PM »

i plea insanity ;D
Morvantman.. Take 10 hours MANDATORY leave with PAY..... I have re-assigned procecution to COWEN.....

Meet me in my office after your leave.. How could you man!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 12:21:50 PM »

i plea insanity ;D

Malick of 89?

or Malick of 98?

As far as I know Malick eh do nutten in 89 and not much more in 98 (lorse to Fatima all kinda ting)

Edit: oops wait Malick win de North Zone in 98 (still lorse to Fatima though)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 12:23:24 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 12:29:39 PM »
Awatt need to have a lil session on how to make bad thing sound nice. Check this.

Fellas I anticipating the WC so much that I watch the games we play so far bout 3 times. Watching those performances make me realize how far the team come. I only hope that in the next six months Beenie look over them games and continue the improvement. In some of the games the team did not play well, the football was kinda slow, lacked movement and ideas.

Now that Beenie get money and he have some of the players like Whiltley at home I think we will see a much improved team. Whether 6 months is enough for us to beat sides on the big show only time will tell.

I say the same thing ANC2 say but it a little easier to swallow. I have to give Oconnorg props cause I thought he was going and give guilty. Some of the people on AWATT like oman you have to thread softly and cyah be frank.  :o
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 12:31:16 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 12:30:27 PM »
Court House Boutique
COURT HOUSE Clothes and NIPDEC Shoes now one SALE

Going cheap cheap 50% off any black and white outfit
All red outfit remind de same..so doh ask

strap-on, plugs, creams and lubs free until further notice