April 28, 2024, 07:58:35 PM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora Thread  (Read 100168 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's next stop - T&T.
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2009, 07:35:08 AM »
we could beat el sal  100- 0 and he score 99....F#CK HE...he will NEVER have my support
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2009, 07:37:11 AM »
we could beat el sal  100- 0 and he score 99....F#CK HE...he will NEVER have my support

Big Mag, Why yuh doh like de youth...why yuh blazing him so?
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2009, 07:39:56 AM »
i see and could understand allyuh men logic and where allyuh coming from but whats wrong with being emotional?

Isn't that what being a football fan is about?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »

but is not Zamora winning Big mag...is TNT.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2009, 07:43:20 AM »
If Zamora was a quality wing back (or any defender for that matter), how would that change our feelings towards him being included in the set up?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50:00 AM »
Desperate times call 4 despersate measures so all hands on deck includin hands who diss oui in d pass. While Birch only choose oui because he cyah make England side I sure he would not have chat sooooooooooo much nonesense as Zamora did bout TNT is he fadder country.

So taake a pg from don Leo if yuh bettathan d current players yuh go b selected if not a Sarah Pailin say thanks but no thanks
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50:45 AM »
Cyd, Patterson and Roberts not making this side, Julius James all of the names people calling...they days over. If the admin wanted them they coulda come long time.

yesterday was yesterday and today is today.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2009, 08:06:58 AM »
Cyd, Patterson and Roberts not making this side, Julius James all of the names people calling...they days over. If the admin wanted them they coulda come long time.

yesterday was yesterday and today is today.

I doh care who say what. At the end of the day we really doh care about them players really. We care about we national pride.   ;D It have men like Denis Lawrence who score big goal fuh we to make it to the last WC,, then when he start playing tootoo, we does want to run that off de team.  If yuh come here and handle yuh business…yuh could be ah Jamaican with Trini blood, we go take yuh. Leh we keep it real. ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 08:11:23 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2009, 08:09:23 AM »
IF Lata's want Zamora to play...fine, I ain't the national coach. I support the national side regardless of wether I happy with the players selected. But I am in Big Mag camp.....Zamora could score a hatterick in every game remaining in the hex and get us single handed to the World Cup...I will be happy fuh T&T but not him. He is the most blatant, living example of our once favourite term 'waggonist' and nothing he has done so far has proved otherwise. Not that he even actually play yet but, only if he still donning the national uniform after this current campaign......then I will happily eat 'humble pie' (no, one game is not enough, incase yuh reading this Bobby!)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2009, 08:20:31 AM »
IF Lata's want Zamora to play...fine, I ain't the national coach. I support the national side regardless of wether I happy with the players selected. But I am in Big Mag camp.....Zamora could score a hatterick in every game remaining in the hex and get us single handed to the World Cup...I will be happy fuh T&T but not him. He is the most blatant, living example of our once favourite term 'waggonist' and nothing he has done so far has proved otherwise. Not that he even actually play yet but, only if he still donning the national uniform after this current campaign......then I will happily eat 'humble pie' (no, one game is not enough, incase yuh reading this Bobby!)

Soldiers, That youth is not a Trinidadian. If he doh want to come here he could feel that way, because he is a not a natural born citizen.  He is doing we ah favor, if he come and produce. If we start beating people and make to SA, yuh go still hold ah grievance against de man?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 11:03:32 AM by Weh-it-is »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2009, 08:26:11 AM »
I doh agree with it..buh.....anything dat could help...we go take. I starting to question why Roberts eh seeming worthy of consideration doh.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »
i hope he can bring a goalie with him. we desperately need a experience one with young legs. but Zamora have to play midfield, hopefullly Trent Noels spot at LCM

See why ah does say allyuh f**kin schupid?!!  Trent is one of Latapy's best players and you want to replace he with dis conthole who din give ah f**k bout we before?!  Why yuh eh put him in central defense instead?

f**k Zamora, leh he hul he muddacont!!  We eh need he, bring on Jaggy and Roberts.  We ha ah record setter in Stern and one of the most feared striker in the world in KJ

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2009, 08:28:46 AM »
D man is a waggonist dat show me he is a Trini ah ready. So welcome home as gayelle does say.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2009, 08:29:10 AM »
if zamora come een an make a difference, den fine. but until den.... F**K he!!!!!
me eh kissin nobody ass
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2009, 08:32:56 AM »
one thing eh, if this man come and allyuh support that pick, doh lemme hear no reggae britz from allyuh hypocrites nuh..

SEND MORE BRITZ!!! said in a monotone Latas voice.  :devil:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2009, 08:34:31 AM »
if zamora come een an make a difference, den fine. but until den.... F**K he!!!!!
me eh kissin nobody ass

If I ever see yuh I owe yuh ah drink miss lady! :beermug:

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2009, 08:58:05 AM »
Keep alyuh words sorf and tender...come Aug 12 you may need to need to eat them.

Why the hate? Ent alyuh complain kenwyne cyar trap, he playing shit and throwing way.

Ent Stern back ent good?

Ent Scotland have a opening game for he new club 2 days later and ent want to get injured for he big debut?

Ent Baptiste throwing way penalty?

Who else we have Jorsling?

Bobby come and touch the Hasley and score goal yes...once you score or assist and we win the game all man go be singing praises.

Alyuh doh be no hypocrite here...it ent have no moral or standards on this TT side. Friend ting and politics pick players worse that Zamora to sweat for we. It had digi cup, all the x amount of friendlies against guyana and grenada and the other WCQ to step up....eventually all get found out.

Bring Zamora we cyar do no worse we done LAST!

Ur a smart man, we cant finish worse than last so what difference it making. If the side get better well all good if we lose with him, so what, we already losing anyway so any 'help' we can get i will take it. And the man is not really a out and out striker more of an attacking mid so he go boost we in either department. COMPETITION for place. Watch Kenwyne play now

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2009, 09:10:18 AM »
D man is a waggonist dat show me he is a Trini ah ready.

:thinking:

T&T welcomes back...the King

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2009, 09:11:55 AM »
Aye de more I read some ah allyuh posts here is de more I say fork he oui!!!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2009, 09:20:44 AM »
U feel Mexico and the USA turning down players who become available because of this new rule? And look at their population to ours and we want to play we too "proud"?

The man is not all that, but it would be stupid to just tell him no without at least getting a close look at him.

The same way Birchall came here and recognise that Whitley better than anybody he play with at PortVale, is the same way Zamora could come here and recognise that Scotty and Stern is men who better than him and he could possibly improve just by training with them and learning off of them.

Not to mention if Latas and Tinto teach him some trini tricks too...he might become a boss striker just by learning some flair and kaisoca soccer. And every player who join our team will learn to love the country, so he will become committed if he isn't so now. Of that I have no doubt.

How u could not love trinidad and tobago??
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2009, 09:38:32 AM »

:rotfl: All yuh does kill me yes...I eh no big fan of Zamora...but to hear people on here make statements like this is crazy...last time I check we at the bottom of the Hex and probably have to win every one of the next games to have a F...ing chance to qualify and man want to talk Shyte bout we doh need him... :rotfl: ...lets see hmmm...Kenwyne scoring???....Glen scoring ???...Scotland scoring???...Stern???..I dont care if the man ever plays for us but given the position that we in  and he willing to come why would we now deny him the chance....all yuh ever heard of options???...this is just another option to replace man who aint performing...Like it was said b4 all the man talkin shyte on here would be kissing his a$$ if he play and score in August...Trinis so damn fickle it eh funny .. if we qualify...2 minutes after all yuh would wanna jump on D bandwagon..!!!

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2009, 09:42:17 AM »
This argument still going on from 2005 b4 we got memum??? (tallman merge the tread from 05) steupz the man only wanted to play then cuz we coulda make WC which we did and his reasons ent change! the man must get something out of the arrangement. That being said I don't support Waggonist AWATT!!!! lol
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:02 AM »

:rotfl: All yuh does kill me yes...I eh no big fan of Zamora...but to hear people on here make statements like this is crazy...last time I check we at the bottom of the Hex and probably have to win every one of the next games to have a F...ing chance to qualify and man want to talk Shyte bout we doh need him... :rotfl: ...lets see hmmm...Kenwyne scoring???....Glen scoring ???...Scotland scoring???...Stern???..I dont care if the man ever plays for us but given the position that we in  and he willing to come why would we now deny him the chance....all yuh ever heard of options???...this is just another option to replace man who aint performing...Like it was said b4 all the man talkin shyte on here would be kissing his a$$ if he play and score in August...Trinis so damn fickle it eh funny .. if we qualify...2 minutes after all yuh would wanna jump on D bandwagon..!!!

Fella if he is we saving grace dem we might finish lower dan fackin last!  Zamora is ah step down, he eh no quality striker to say he bringin ah barrage ah goals and ah master stroke in finishing.  Me eh want he come here while flikkin Jaggy and Roberts cah get ah break, nah f**k he jedd.  He could haul hes stinkin muddaz neck!!  Me eh care, my emotions rell high on this issue!!  De way some people done grease up dey lips to kiss he kakahole yuh would swear is goal scoring quality like Eto'o or one ah dem serious marksmen.  Fork he to infinity!!!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »
and some ah allyuh say allyuh care bout TnT football...allyuh is real jokers...look at the big picture.the more exposure TnT gets at the international level the better it would be for younger players at home since it would be TnT getting the exposure. Remember people doh recognize you when yuh losin....Look at the US when they were losing no one was looking at their players all of a sudden even Gooch in Italy...Davies gone France..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
How much goals Zamora score last year?

and he supposed to be this saviour?

How is Zamora enhancing the development of our football? I rather give his place to a youth like Roberts, it would be better for the future.

roberts is not a youth
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2009, 11:12:17 AM »
My only issue with Zamora is what everyone should already know, I have no real opinion on him as a player. When things were going well for him in his career, we weren't worth considering. When things were in the balance for him at West Ham (and things weren't so rosy for us in qualifying) he blatantly said his career with the Hammers was his priority...fair enough, I excepted that! Yet when we qualified even though his club situation hadn't changed suddenly his career with West Ham wasn't so important and we were worth the effort.

ent yorke used to do that  :o

The difference being, by then Yorke had represented us at all age levels, helped us qualify and played in an U-20 World Cup and had played in a committed way for the national Team at least up until he went to England. Yes, both Yorke and Lata's had stages where they treated the national side like ah 'Fair weather friend' but neither of them ever decided to wait for T&T to qualify for a World Cup before deciding to rejoin the national fold. Yorke could always argue disillusionment with the national setup.....being as Zamora never actually play for us his only argument would be he didn't think we were worth the effort. There are even more things I could say, but ah doh want to write ah novel. Suffice to say I can't agree with your comparison.

hey yorke said  does not see trinidad making the world cup when he was going to manu eh ...  and yorke had no other options ..... btw zamora just kept his options open in my view i followed this guy since ian poterfield scouted him back in december 2000
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2009, 11:20:09 AM »
I never understood the love affair ppl on this board had with bobby zamora..after he turned us down...ppl still talked about him like a local player and if he plays for us he will be so good...i never understood...particularly after i saw him play..he was no better ( or worse for that matter ) than the strikers we currently based on what I have seen of him..

that being said...he has been playing football at a high level than most of our squad and eprhaps may bring some of that professional drive and may help the team..who know...

if he does pull on the red, white and black..i will support bcuz he will still be representing us...hopefully he will bring his best...but i'm not jumping for joy at this news..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »
i could care less, once we winning i doh care if a old granny playing , because we sure aint winning right now
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2009, 11:24:19 AM »
and some ah allyuh say allyuh care bout TnT football...allyuh is real jokers...look at the big picture.the more exposure TnT gets at the international level the better it would be for younger players at home since it would be TnT getting the exposure. Remember people doh recognize you when yuh losin....Look at the US when they were losing no one was looking at their players all of a sudden even Gooch in Italy...Davies gone France..

And BOBBY f**kin Zamora go bring we da attention?  Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!  He eh no better quality dan we own home grown tallents dat we always wastin dong so wh de f**k is he?!!  Jedd f**k he beyond infinity hes ah fackin hong!!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

And BOBBY f**kin Zamora go bring we da attention?  Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!  He eh no better quality dan we own home grown tallents dat we always wastin dong so wh de f**k is he?!!  Jedd f**k he beyond infinity hes ah fackin hong!!

but hoss...why don't you tell we how you TRULY feel about Zamora?

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>