April 28, 2024, 05:24:04 PM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora Thread  (Read 100147 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's next stop - T&T.
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2009, 11:36:52 AM »
and some ah allyuh say allyuh care bout TnT football...allyuh is real jokers...look at the big picture.the more exposure TnT gets at the international level the better it would be for younger players at home since it would be TnT getting the exposure. Remember people doh recognize you when yuh losin....Look at the US when they were losing no one was looking at their players all of a sudden even Gooch in Italy...Davies gone France..

And BOBBY f**kin Zamora go bring we da attention?  Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!  He eh no better quality dan we own home grown tallents dat we always wastin dong so wh de f**k is he?!!  Jedd f**k he beyond infinity hes ah fackin hong!!

but hoss...why don't you tell we how you TRULY feel about Zamora?

Seriously I indifferent about him as a player.  As a representative of TnT I hate he with a passion, me eh want he on we team especially considering he will use up a spot that could be allocated to roberts or Jaggy.  He eh bringin nutten special to de table so me eh care to have him

f**k he 2x infinity  :devil:

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »
and some ah allyuh say allyuh care bout TnT football...allyuh is real jokers...look at the big picture.the more exposure TnT gets at the international level the better it would be for younger players at home since it would be TnT getting the exposure. Remember people doh recognize you when yuh losin....Look at the US when they were losing no one was looking at their players all of a sudden even Gooch in Italy...Davies gone France..

And BOBBY f**kin Zamora go bring we da attention?  Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!  He eh no better quality dan we own home grown tallents dat we always wastin dong so wh de f**k is he?!!  Jedd f**k he beyond infinity hes ah fackin hong!!

I woulda hate to hear what you had to say about Dwight during the time he blanked TNT and developed his game.
Something tells me you forgive him for that.

You sound like a very emotional person
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »

I woulda hate to hear what you had to say about Dwight during the time he blanked TNT and developed his game.
Something tells me you forgive him for that.

You sound like a very emotional person

Why allyuh like to play psychologist?  What is yuh highest level of education and in what field of study?  How you decide based on a message board that I am emotional?  Because I dislike BZ?  Fella Dwight was born and raised in TnT so he gets a bit of wiggle room.  And he gave every effort before that when competing on the NT.  I have no confidence in Zamora for many reasons. 1. Playing on our NT will earn him no more additional recognition that he hasn't achieved in the EPL. 2. Since he wasn't born in TnT and didn't care for us before I really don't care for him as it relates to the NT.  Maybe if he simply said no and leave it at that I woulda be a lil more open, but from what he did say I, infered that he couldn't be bothered with TnT's campaign in the least.  then when he see WC was a reality he get hot and sweaty.  Nah fella to ass was wit he and me eh care who say what.  Our biggest trouble area is our defense we need to right that ship.  despite the power outage from the strikers we have scored goals, not a lot but we scored.  When last the defense help the GK earn a clean sheet?  Now man jumpin up fuh Zamora?!!  For what? Is he some major goal scorer, no! so why him?!  Why not Jaggy, Roberts, Baptise, Glen?  Why allow him to take up a space on our roster rather than any of the aforementioned?  What, people think if roberts or Jaggy come and looking good that wouldn't inspire the others?  Allyuh want Zamora so bad, he go come but if he starting on our NT while Roberts cah get ah call up since Bermuda I lock off SW straight, cause that would be a travesty and a disservice to fellas who actually want to represent TNT and have always wanted to.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »
nice to see meh family trying to be involved. he real vex meh the lass rongs when he was bussin style.

play yourself family!

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2009, 01:10:26 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...Like Zamora bullin Killa gyal or wha???   :rotfl: :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...Like Zamora bullin Killa gyal or wha???   :rotfl: :rotfl:

He musse feel she up cause he doh score so I eh worried :devil:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »

He musse feel she up cause he doh score so I eh worried :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »

and how many of our home grown talent playing in de EPL...ah sure yuh have enough fingers touse to count and yuh doh even have to use the one yuh have up yuh arse

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »

and how many of our home grown talent playing in de EPL...ah sure yuh have enough fingers touse to count and yuh doh even have to use the one yuh have up yuh arse

an dey still f**kin better so wit dat f**k you an Bobby Zamora eh!  De way you carryin on ah feel he musse finaly score on yuh moustache!! :devil:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »
So we have a potential employee who wukking at a big firm, has moved around other big firms and has experience in the industry for most of his working career.

Of our best employees, plenty of them looking to secure pension.

Two of them working in a firm that just open up a branch in the Mall and ketching they arse to pay the rent, This same store now leggo one of our long serving employees , but out of kindness had him wukking shift on a Sunday afternoon.

While another waiting for he papers so he could be the head cashier and repay the faith the new manager have in the fast food restaurant that in the food court.

Meanwhile the rest of employees could barely tote a case of chubbie to the neighbourhood parlour, some wukking hot dog cart, some selling pies and one or two have the skills to dodge traffic and sell nuts on the highway.

Very few, in fact a handful have the skill, talent or brains to step up to a doubles man wuk, but for some reason they heart or head do not allow them to pass through a full days wuk of preparation and sale.

Needless to say a wuk at KFC is beyond their grasp...as while they make have the skillset...the two Passes in English and Maths has eluded them.

So here we have the TTFF and their failing business...They pull out a ole resume and checking in the 6month drawer before they clean it out...Whaps...we find a man looking for a summer wuk, looking to pad he resume.

All the time we looking to add an experienced employee with a degree from an ok university to their ranks. It ent Oxford or Cambridge he come from...the man may not be any big scholar and his GPA might not be the highest...but compared to the others on payroll...he is a notch above.

He might be able to show those around him a new skill or two, might think outside the box and bring something fresh and new to the organization.

He ent costing nuttin...in fact he costing the same as one of the pie/nuts men.

What is the reason for not hiring him?

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2009, 01:58:02 PM »
So we have a potential employee who wukking at a big firm, has moved around other big firms and has experience in the industry for most of his working career.

Of our best employees, plenty of them looking to secure pension.

Two of them working in a firm that just open up a branch in the Mall and ketching they arse to pay the rent, This same store now leggo one of our long serving employees , but out of kindness had him wukking shift on a Sunday afternoon.

While another waiting for he papers so he could be the head cashier and repay the faith the new manager have in the fast food restaurant that in the food court.

Meanwhile the rest of employees could barely tote a case of chubbie to the neighbourhood parlour, some wukking hot dog cart, some selling pies and one or two have the skills to dodge traffic and sell nuts on the highway.

Very few, in fact a handful have the skill, talent or brains to step up to a doubles man wuk, but for some reason they heart or head do not allow them to pass through a full days wuk of preparation and sale.

Needless to say a wuk at KFC is beyond their grasp...as while they make have the skillset...the two Passes in English and Maths has eluded them.

So here we have the TTFF and their failing business...They pull out a ole resume and checking in the 6month drawer before they clean it out...Whaps...we find a man looking for a summer wuk, looking to pad he resume.

All the time we looking to add an experienced employee with a degree from an ok university to their ranks. It ent Oxford or Cambridge he come from...the man may not be any big scholar and his GPA might not be the highest...but compared to the others on payroll...he is a notch above.

He might be able to show those around him a new skill or two, might think outside the box and bring something fresh and new to the organization.

He ent costing nuttin...in fact he costing the same as one of the pie/nuts men.

What is the reason for not hiring him?

Because we doh like him, so fack he :devil:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »
Well according to others opinion, the reason is because he say he was too good to wuk for we in the past when he was fresh outta school and aiming for the sky and big wuk in a big company. Now that reality set in, he looking to take whatever job he could get so he come to see if we still have the opening he refuse available...

when u watch it that way, it have no guarantee the company will still want him cause he didn't show no organistional committment or citizenship. He just want a dollar (or in this case, a international career)
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2009, 02:00:11 PM »
Well according to others opinion, the reason is because he say he was too good to wuk for we in the past when he was fresh outta school and aiming for the sky and big wuk in a big company. Now that reality set in, he looking to take whatever job he could get so he come to see if we still have the opening he refuse available...

when u watch it that way, it have no guarantee the company will still want him cause he didn't show no organistional committment or citizenship. He just want a dollar (or in this case, a international career)

You is ah good fella, BZ eh deserve such civilized explanations, ah simple fack he will do! ;D

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2009, 02:01:40 PM »
Spidey...is d recession dat have Zamora so. :devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »
because aside from seeing his resume alone, we've also seen samples of his work and have concluded that he eh KFC material and as a matter of fact only just barely scraping doubles man pedigree...

that post had ah evans wise-ish aroma about it...

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
because aside from seeing his resume alone, we've also seen samples of his work and have concluded that he eh KFC material and as a matter of fact only just barely scraping doubles man pedigree...

that post had ah evans wise-ish aroma about it...

Aye aye lee Wise fuh meh please, daiz meh hoss and is ah home grown talent. ;D

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »
Intresting developments I must say.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »
F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2009, 02:08:03 PM »

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
Aye de more I read some ah allyuh posts here is de more I say fork he oui!!!

:rotfl: All yuh does kill me yes...I eh no big fan of Zamora...but to hear people on here make statements like this is crazy...last time I check we at the bottom of the Hex and probably have to win every one of the next games to have a F...ing chance to qualify and man want to talk Shyte bout we doh need him... :rotfl: ...lets see hmmm...Kenwyne scoring???....Glen scoring ???...Scotland scoring???...Stern???..I dont care if the man ever plays for us but given the position that we in  and he willing to come why would we now deny him the chance....all yuh ever heard of options???...this is just another option to replace man who aint performing...Like it was said b4 all the man talkin shyte on here would be kissing his a$$ if he play and score in August...Trinis so damn fickle it eh funny .. if we qualify...2 minutes after all yuh would wanna jump on D bandwagon..!!!

Fella if he is we saving grace dem we might finish lower dan fackin last!  Zamora is ah step down, he eh no quality striker to say he bringin ah barrage ah goals and ah master stroke in finishing.  Me eh want he come here while flikkin Jaggy and Roberts cah get ah break, nah f**k he jedd.  He could haul hes stinkin muddaz neck!!  Me eh care, my emotions rell high on this issue!!  De way some people done grease up dey lips to kiss he kakahole yuh would swear is goal scoring quality like Eto'o or one ah dem serious marksmen.  Fork he to infinity!!!

That is some serious harsh words dey brother,almost like even if under normal circumstances like hanging out at ah club yuh go f**k with him and spit on him jesus guys get ah grip...........

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2009, 02:20:44 PM »
That is some serious harsh words dey brother,almost like even if under normal circumstances like hanging out at ah club yuh go f**k with him and spit on him jesus guys get ah grip...........

Is it really that bad?! :rotfl:

Nah but on ah serious note, who is he replacing on the roster.  Some asshole earlier say Trent Noel and lawd fadda I swear ah wish ah coulda hit da man ah calpet thru de computer.  We defense need help but Julius James who is big and faster that dog or talles, young and dying fuh ah call up eh gettin it.  We have Roberts who (despite Just Cool over hype) deserves a look and can't get it to save his life but we will take de England reject who doh care bout we and not Roberts or even Jaggy?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2009, 02:22:28 PM »
F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »
Why allyuh like to play psychologist? 
Cuz iz fun

What is yuh highest level of education and in what field of study?
Post primary. No major. So what?

How you decide based on a message board that I am emotional? 

because
-Because we doh like him, so fack he
-an dey still f**kin better so wit dat f**k you an Bobby Zamora eh!  De way you carryin on ah feel he musse finaly score on yuh moustache!!
-Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!

are the rants of an emotional person
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 03:06:09 PM by Marcos »
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »
Why allyuh like to play psychologist? 
Cuz iz fun

What is yuh highest level of education and in what field of study?
Post primary. So what?

How you decide based on a message board that I am emotional? 
because
-Because we doh like him, so fack he
-an dey still f**kin better so wit dat f**k you an Bobby Zamora eh!  De way you carryin on ah feel he musse finaly score on yuh moustache!!
-Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!

are the rants of an emotional person

You is ah rell clong :rotfl:

Tbh I eh care one way or de other bout Zamora.  I don't want him to get a call ahead of roberts or Jaggy tho and I eh care wha nobody think bout dat.  I guess i still fairly new to some here so man eh really know my internet vibes. Lots of it is either tongue in cheek, outright sarcasm, or me passing the time when I'm bored at work.  If I say something and ah man engage me with logic in a civilized manner so de discussion go.  But if ah man tellin me bout ah finger in my ass (bullerman references) I go easily engage him in f**k up talk.  Maybe more info dan necessary, but I eh wha no labels online to follow me offline as people does easily confuse the 2.

With that said leh Zamora haul he stinkin cont an stay in England :devil:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
All who hating on Zamora just jealous allyuh wasnt born with good enough skills to sweat for the national team.. thats all i have to say. alllyuh jealous.  ;D

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »
WE  don't fackin need him!! we need defenders , we already have enough forwards. >:(
how much goals dem forwards scorin again? remind me nah...ah cyah remember
thanks for fixing him up for me

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
I really eh kno why we think we need another striker like that. If we could get some quality defenders who could take whey de ball and distribute it back into the midfield instead ah backing off all the time and hoping the team kick over bar, or winning the ball and boom kicking it out the field, then we midfield and strikers will perform better. The main problem with our strikers had never been quality, but rather service. We see in the CR game that our midfield and attackin play is improving but our defence leaking too much for us to keep consistent pressure that is needed to completely break down ah opposing team.
If the man blank we like he did then i say let him stay in england and breeze.....me eh mind foreign help but i have concerns about this man attitude towards playing for we and that could make ah big difference.

We have enough strikers ah bet any man here that if our midfield could keep more possession and provide more quality service to our strikers that anyone ah dem would be able to buss the net for we.

We need strength in defence, our weak defence poisoning the rest ah the team performance
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2009, 04:09:08 PM »
I really eh kno why we think we need another striker like that. If we could get some quality defenders who could take whey de ball and distribute it back into the midfield instead ah backing off all the time and hoping the team kick over bar, or winning the ball and boom kicking it out the field, then we midfield and strikers will perform better. The main problem with our strikers had never been quality, but rather service. We see in the CR game that our midfield and attackin play is improving but our defence leaking too much for us to keep consistent pressure that is needed to completely break down ah opposing team.
If the man blank we like he did then i say let him stay in england and breeze.....me eh mind foreign help but i have concerns about this man attitude towards playing for we and that could make ah big difference.

We have enough strikers ah bet any man here that if our midfield could keep more possession and provide more quality service to our strikers that anyone ah dem would be able to buss the net for we.

We need strength in defence, our weak defence poisoning the rest ah the team performance

Shame on you introducing sense in here.  Buh yuh sugar coatin it man.  Repeat after me and Big Mag F#CK ZAMORA!!! :devil:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2009, 04:27:10 PM »
All yuh really love this man, boy!!!!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2009, 04:28:25 PM »
Some ah All yuh really love this man, boy!!!!!

Fixed

F#CK ZAMORA

1]; } ?>