April 29, 2024, 10:05:32 AM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora Thread  (Read 100326 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: It might just be a rumour but.... cue Big Mag!
« Reply #390 on: May 09, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »
well if it is indeed true, zamora is a bigger anus than i thought.

but den again, what england native wud turn down a chance to play for dey country... in a world cup

if he play fuh dem, if he doh play fu dem, he is still a kakahole in my book  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 09, 2010, 05:54:58 PM »
well if it is indeed true, zamora is a bigger anus than i thought.

but den again, what england native wud turn down a chance to play for dey country... in a world cup

if he play fuh dem, if he doh play fu dem, he is still a kakahole in my book  :-\

why?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 09, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »
dais it right there
TnT was second choice
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
hopes he makes it

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 09, 2010, 07:08:53 PM »
good fuh we
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

AirMan

« Reply #395 on: May 09, 2010, 07:27:29 PM »
good fuh we

:rotfl:..doh worry yuhself..it would still have some hoping and dreaming for zamora in TT colours..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 09, 2010, 11:34:00 PM »
Sounds to me that if this report is accurate, Zamora was right to hold out on playing for T&T hoping for a chance on playing for England.

ANY footballer in his circumstances and in his position could understandably do the same.

John Barnes was born & grew up in Jamaica yet played for England. Yuh doh hear yardies cussin he.  Instead dem does big he up.

Shaka Hislop was very eligible to play for England and had they capped him when he was on the  bench for England, he woulda never play for we.  Shaka is a hero to many here but he chose England over T&T.  He simply gave up on his England dream and played for T&T.

And Dwight Yorke, arguably the greatest player in T&T history publicly said that if he was eligible to play for England, he wouldn't hesitate to play for them because T&T was unlikely to go to the World Cup.

If you livin outside and your chile have a choice between reppin T&T or de country you livin in, you go vex wit dem if dey doh choose T&T? Especially wit Jackula suckin everybody dry?  You go do yuh chile dat?

Good luck Bobby Zamora.  To ass was wit everybody who vex and play fuh fitball.  Hope to see you on the field for England in the coming World Cup.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 10, 2010, 12:02:12 AM »
Sounds to me that if this report is accurate, Zamora was right to hold out on playing for T&T hoping for a chance on playing for England.

ANY footballer in his circumstances and in his position could understandably do the same.

John Barnes was born & grew up in Jamaica yet played for England. Yuh doh hear yardies cussin he.  Instead dem does big he up.

Shaka Hislop was very eligible to play for England and had they capped him when he was on the  bench for England, he woulda never play for we.  Shaka is a hero to many here but he chose England over T&T.  He simply gave up on his England dream and played for T&T.

And Dwight Yorke, arguably the greatest player in T&T history publicly said that if he was eligible to play for England, he wouldn't hesitate to play for them because T&T was unlikely to go to the World Cup.

If you livin outside and your chile have a choice between reppin T&T or de country you livin in, you go vex wit dem if dey doh choose T&T? Especially wit Jackula suckin everybody dry?  You go do yuh chile dat?

Good luck Bobby Zamora.  To ass was wit everybody who vex and play fuh fitball.  Hope to see you on the field for England in the coming World Cup.
Agreed!
This will be Zamora's last chance to play in a World Cup!
No point waiting round for T&T to qualify a 2nd time as you might be old & grey by time that miracle happens again!

But then again who knows?! Brazil 2014 here we come but Zamora might be too old & slow to make our team by then!

Best he takes his England cap now and save himself from agonising over that!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:13:30 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 10, 2010, 12:11:59 AM »
good fuh we

Question to you BM:
If Zamora gets capped for England at the World Cup and helps them progress well into tournament, will you cheer him on or would you still be chanting your now famous world wide song?  :thinking:
Btw how long again do we have to wait for the official release?
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 10, 2010, 02:47:29 AM »
This is the 30 man squad. 7 have to get cut. No news here. Yet.  :beermug:

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's next stop - T&T.
« Reply #400 on: May 10, 2010, 11:38:06 AM »
Off topic but why doesnt Wayne Bridge just cuff Terry one time and get it over with? Dont deprive yourself of the WC.
Hart for president

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 10, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »
As part of the development team fuh Under Armor Soccer... I want to congratulate we franchise player Bobby Zamora....

keep scoring and we will conquer Nike, Adidas and de rest... as we motto goes "PROTECT THIS HOUSE"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #402 on: May 10, 2010, 11:51:05 AM »

People fooling themselves or letting false pride fool them. If Birchie had a sniff of getting into England squad, he woulda laugh in Dennis face. But he choose we, so he's a hero.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 10, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 10, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »

you happy for him ent
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:05 PM »

you happy for him ent

Happy would mean I care. It is niether here nor there but I will not HATE ON ZAMORA 4 pickin England ovah a side dat cyah organize a plane ticket 4 a player.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 10, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »

you happy for him ent

Happy would mean I care. It is niether here nor there but I will not HATE ON ZAMORA 4 pickin England ovah a side dat cyah organize a plane ticket 4 a player.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 10, 2010, 01:27:05 PM »

This is all well and good except, he never said up front that he was choosing England ahead of T&T for the reasons already mentioned.. He made a choice for Trinidad & Tobago, had a passport processed and then subsequently renegued on that choice in the midst of a World Cup campaign and ahead of crucial fixtures.. and on multiple occasions

I have no qualms in saying that I truly believe he made more of his 'injuries' ahead of our World Cup qualifying fixtures to buy himself time while he was making up his mind.... and in so doing left our coaching staff and our preparations in an uncertain place..

So I'm happy for you all who can put your patriotic impulses aside, step back and be all objective about Mr. Zamora and wish him well in his future endeavors.. Sadly I will not be joining you on that boat...

Our national team is not an outside woman for you to dangle on a string while you making up your mind to see if you getting through with the one you truly love.

F**K ZAMORA!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 10, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »
im predicting he not playing for England in world cup. he will then beg to play for us after  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 10, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
This is all well and good except, he never said up front that he was choosing England ahead of T&T for the reasons already mentioned.. He made a choice for Trinidad & Tobago, had a passport processed and then subsequently renegued on that choice in the midst of a World Cup campaign and ahead of crucial fixtures.. and on multiple occasions

I have no qualms in saying that I truly believe he made more of his 'injuries' ahead of our World Cup qualifying fixtures to buy himself time while he was making up his mind.... and in so doing left our coaching staff and our preparations in an uncertain place..

So I'm happy for you all who can put your patriotic impulses aside, step back and be all objective about Mr. Zamora and wish him well in his future endeavors.. Sadly I will not be joining you on that boat...

Our national team is not an outside woman for you to dangle on a string while you making up your mind to see if you getting through with the one you truly love.

F**K ZAMORA!!!

"Patriotic impulses"?... "OUR national team"??

Allyuh men can't be f**king serious.  OUR national team is Jack's personal toy... he just lets us play with it and pretend it belongs to us provided it brings him money.  As for the "making the most of his injuries" charge... I guess he was making so much of it that he decided to sit out a critical game for Fulham just when his team needed him most.  He made so much of it in fact that his father travelled to the game ahead of time and was in the stands with the expectation that his son would be in the line up... I guess Bobby didn't let him in on the lie, right?

You also need to do further fact checking... Zamora didn't become eligible to play for us until the end of August... well after our hopes for South Africa were already on life support.  Qualification then would have been on a wing and a prayer, yet he agreed to represent us.  He only declined to be called up later on to concentrate on Fullham, well after we were eliminated... but why let a little thing like truth or fact get in the way of the emoting?

The "outside" woman analogy is fitting... because that's just how some ah allyuh carrying on.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 10, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »

"A Horn is a horn, only if yuh take it orn"
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 10, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »
Go Bobby Go!!!!!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 10, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »
IF and only IF the Government of TnT, which represents the PEOPLE of TnT, were the custodians of any TnT Team playing in International Matches, then I would say "Hard Luck Bobby"

But any TnT Team, as the FIFA system now allows, is just a play toy for Uncle Jack and his patheic friend Seap Bladder.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 10, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
as a man with tnt roots...good luck Zamora
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 10, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »

F**K ZAMORA!!!

Allyuh men can't be f**king serious.  OUR national team is Jack's personal toy... he just lets us play with it and pretend it belongs to us provided it brings him money.  As for the "making the most of his injuries" charge... I guess he was making so much of it that he decided to sit out a critical game for Fulham just when his team needed him most.  He made so much of it in fact that his father travelled to the game ahead of time and was in the stands with the expectation that his son would be in the line up... I guess Bobby didn't let him in on the lie, right?

You also need to do further fact checking... Zamora didn't become eligible to play for us until the end of August... well after our hopes for South Africa were already on life support.  Qualification then would have been on a wing and a prayer, yet he agreed to represent us.  He only declined to be called up later on to concentrate on Fullham, well after we were eliminated... but why let a little thing like truth or fact get in the way of the emoting?

The "outside" woman analogy is fitting... because that's just how some ah allyuh carrying on.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 10, 2010, 06:07:20 PM »

F**K ZAMORA!!!

Sharks , like yuhs the only man on here wid ah brain or what?!! ah can't believe ppl serious about doggin this kid! zamora is ah yute , not no big ole foot man! and the yute is an ENGLISH BOY!!! he's not no trinidadian! his mom is an english woman, and he know fack all bout trinidad!

personally , i real glad he opted for england! fack the TTFF! smart choice bobby, i support yuh 100%!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 10, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »
as a man with tnt roots...good luck Zamora
Little Mag
look what ya gorn an do now :devil:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 10, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »
can i say f**k Zamora too?  :)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 10, 2010, 07:16:42 PM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/784837/ce/uk/?cc=5901&ver=us
According to these he probably won't be in the squad and this site is more reputable than NOTW

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #419 on: May 10, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/784837/ce/uk/?cc=5901&ver=us
According to these he probably won't be in the squad and this site is more reputable than NOTW
You mean because of the same recurring Achilles problem dat keep him from playing for us? He trying to fool up de whole world now? Dis man ain't easy!

1]; } ?>