March 28, 2024, 07:23:46 PM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora Thread  (Read 98282 times)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's next stop - T&T.
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »
LOL can't wait till he cap for us lmao a lot of u guys really hate to see him make the squad cause taking some other players spots... but iono if u guys think this is a game or some them fellas trying to make world cup not no best friend or favorite player scene if Jaggy and Roberts was so boss they won't have none to worry bout... But truth is Zamora better player than them if he coming here to help us win why hate?... he could of easily say no he don't wanna play for us and just play club ball. TNT last place on 2pt with 5 games gone and u guys still fighting up a change so? When no forward scored so far in this group play shit we only score 6goals in 5 games... Welcome Zamora really hope he do well i could only imagine how a Zamora thread will lag this website down if he play shite
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:41:27 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »
LOL can't wait till he cap for us lmao a lot of u guys really hate to see him make the squad cause taking some other players spots... but iono if u guys think this is a game or some them fellas trying to make world cup not no best friend or favorite player scene if Jaggy and Roberts was so boss they won't have none to worry bout... But truth is Zamora better player than them if he coming here to help us win why hate?... he could of easily say no he don't wanna play for us and just play club ball. TNT last place on 2pt with 5 games gone and u guys still fighting up a change so? When no forward scored so far in this group play shit we only score 6goals in 5 games... Welcome Zamora really hope he do well i could only imagine how a Zamora thread will lag this website down if he play shite

BIG f**kIN STEEEEEUUUUUUPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
Wished he could play a mid-field instead. Jaggy and Roberts will be on the team. I don't think Latas has discarded them as some may think.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »
If Zamorra bleed in his boots for T&T and run out the rest of his career showing real love and pride for de red white and black, fans go forgive. The past is the past and his head might have been in a different place then..I mean we all change and we all need a 2nd chance now and then. But until we see the quality and commitment, he should expect people to watch him slight. Not cuz he blank we..but cuz he blank we AND den try to jump in de dance during the Bahrain playoff. I eh hate on de man, but yuh hadda admit that was kinda suspicious. So is up to him to prove his dedication. With time he go either turn out to be a genuine fella and a hero or the worst suspicions will be confirmed. It as simple as dat

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »
lol You never know who gone get called what is Yorkie doing right now anyway? is he training or anything? latapy might surprise us who knows... 21 man squad n oiyer arguing against Zamora when u had men like Baptiste and Jorsling making the squad instead of both Roberts and Jaggy. I cah see the logic in how this hurting us so much that men so vex...

Offline FineMan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2009, 05:12:43 PM »
I got no problem with Zamora being in the camp and the coaches giving him a look for a spot on the team. Zamora is not the greatest thing that lace up ah tugs but maybe that will help our local players to see that they too have a chance in the EPL. Give the man a bligh in a friendly game and let the ball and his left foot do the talking. Maybe the current state of our campaign does not give us the leverage to be taking risks on players unless they are proven as world class, but he does deserve at least an invitation to a camp.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »
Aye de more I read some ah allyuh posts here is de more I say fork he oui!!!

Who gives ah %$$% what you say, you is the coach calling & picking players??  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2009, 05:26:25 PM »
This argument still going on from 2005 b4 we got memum??? (tallman merge the tread from 05) steupz the man only wanted to play then cuz we coulda make WC which we did and his reasons ent change! the man must get something out of the arrangement. That being said I don't support Waggonist AWATT!!!! lol

Ah guess in allyuh book we on the verge of qualifying right now! Yeah just one more game and we in South Africa and Mr Zamora the British waggonist just want to jump on we bandwagon for ah easy ride!

Some ah allyuh men either blind or dotish but I'm not sure which!  :-\
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »
all ah allya ent realise that it takes "Plenty Talent" to be 6th in the HEX :devil:

I got no problem with Zamora being in the camp and the coaches giving him a look for a spot on the team. Zamora is not the greatest thing that lace up ah tugs but maybe that will help our local players to see that they too have a chance in the EPL. Give the man a bligh in a friendly game and let the ball and his left foot do the talking. Maybe the current state of our campaign does not give us the leverage to be taking risks on players unless they are proven as world class, but he does deserve at least an invitation to a camp.
agreed
but he HAS TO EARN a spot
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:40:09 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49:01 PM »
all ah allya ent realise that it takes "Plenty Talent" to be 6th in the HEX :devil:

agreed
but he HAS TO EARN a spot
Zamora doh even have to play, competition for places is all I ask!
If man doh perform then man will get sub in ah flash as we have options and hungry men who just waiting on the bench for their chance! No player should be able to take their starting spot for granted, none!!  ;)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49:08 PM »
We don't know what Latas and company really thinking. It is all speculation on our part. If Latas pick him, then the Migician know or feel  something we don't know or feel. All I have to say is if we by some miracle get to the fourth spot and have to duke it out with SA team, I would consider this WC campaign a success with or without BZ. If Latas pick him, I fine with that. If he eh pick him, I fine with that. Right now is hit or miss. Time for tryout long gone with the NE trade winds.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
We don't know what Latas and company really thinking. It is all speculation on our part. If Latas pick him, then the Migician know or feel  something we don't know or feel. All I have to say is if we by some miracle get to the fourth spot and have to duke it out with SA team, I would consider this WC campaign a success with or without BZ. If Latas pick him, I fine with that. If he eh pick him, I fine with that. Right now is hit or miss. Time for tryout long gone with the NE trade winds.
yeah Deeks, dat is also do-able in my books
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:55:42 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2009, 06:31:26 PM »
and some ah allyuh say allyuh care bout TnT football...allyuh is real jokers...look at the big picture.the more exposure TnT gets at the international level the better it would be for younger players at home since it would be TnT getting the exposure. Remember people doh recognize you when yuh losin....Look at the US when they were losing no one was looking at their players all of a sudden even Gooch in Italy...Davies gone France..

And BOBBY f**kin Zamora go bring we da attention?  Is dog shit yuh smokin aought?!  Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee!  He eh no better quality dan we own home grown tallents dat we always wastin dong so wh de f**k is he?!!  Jedd f**k he beyond infinity hes ah fackin hong!!

I woulda hate to hear what you had to say about Dwight during the time he blanked TNT and developed his game.
Something tells me you forgive him for that.

You sound like a very emotional person

Why allyuh like to play psychologist?  What is yuh highest level of education and in what field of study?  How you decide based on a message board that I am emotional?  Because I dislike BZ?  Fella Dwight was born and raised in TnT so he gets a bit of wiggle room.  And he gave every effort before that when competing on the NT.  I

Yorke  should have no wiggle room for doing that because he born here  .. yorke gave tnt his best after his career at manu and aston villa was over tnt never had the best of yorke when he was in his prime as a striker .... people just calling out names jaggy hardly  even start for his club he comes on as a sub most of the time ....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2009, 06:33:35 PM »
If Zamorra bleed in his boots for T&T and run out the rest of his career showing real love and pride for de red white and black, fans go forgive. The past is the past and his head might have been in a different place then..I mean we all change and we all need a 2nd chance now and then. But until we see the quality and commitment, he should expect people to watch him slight. Not cuz he blank we..but cuz he blank we AND den try to jump in de dance during the Bahrain playoff. I eh hate on de man, but yuh hadda admit that was kinda suspicious. So is up to him to prove his dedication. With time he go either turn out to be a genuine fella and a hero or the worst suspicions will be confirmed. It as simple as dat

so what about jlloyd why dont you talk about him boss he born in trinidad ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »

so what about jlloyd why dont you talk about him boss he born in trinidad ?

ditto for JLLoyd. Give de fellas ah chance to prove themselves. The past is the past

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »
Some ah All yuh really love this man, boy!!!!!

Fixed

F#CK ZAMORA
what kinda mama man business is this? so where do u want to f#ck zamora? :devil:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2009, 08:47:28 PM »
Some ah All yuh really love this man, boy!!!!!

Fixed

F#CK ZAMORA
what kinda mama man business is this? so where do u want to f#ck zamora? :devil:

In the News Tonight!
Man found Zammy-ing zamora.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »
BUt if he come and play 1 or 2 good games then nothing after that. It go be people attacking the man again. Give him he chance is up to he. Either he flop or he shine. WE DONE IN LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right?? ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »
"Zamora is ah fecal injgestin mapapee" ...................
..... wtf  lol in my lifetime I pray that nobody ever refers to me like that

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 18, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »
F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2009, 08:50:21 AM »
Big Mag fell off the bed this morning.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »
IF Lata's want Zamora to play...fine, I ain't the national coach. I support the national side regardless of wether I happy with the players selected. But I am in Big Mag camp.....Zamora could score a hatterick in every game remaining in the hex and get us single handed to the World Cup...I will be happy fuh T&T but not him. He is the most blatant, living example of our once favourite term 'waggonist' and nothing he has done so far has proved otherwise. Not that he even actually play yet but, only if he still donning the national uniform after this current campaign......then I will happily eat 'humble pie' (no, one game is not enough, incase yuh reading this Bobby!)

Soldiers, That youth is not a Trinidadian. If he doh want to come here he could feel that way, because he is a not a natural born citizen.  He is doing we ah favor, if he come and produce. If we start beating people and make to SA, yuh go still hold ah grievance against de man?

Favor?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2009, 09:29:42 AM »
F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA

F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2009, 09:49:49 AM »
Big Mag I agree with yuh 100% f**k Zamora.  That asshole blank we already why the hell we even considering him?  If I had any say he would NEVER wear a T&T uniform.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »
Big Mag I agree with yuh 100% f**k Zamora.  That asshole blank we already why the hell we even considering him?  If I had any say he would NEVER wear a T&T uniform.

Its good news for us that you don't have any say then!

What our team need are options in all positions, so if Zamora wants to come especially with us dead last and little chance of still qualifying then I say let him come!

Its up to our headcoach Russell anyway, not to us armchair coaches and thank goodness for that!

I will go along with whatever the coach decides and whoever he wants to give a chance to perform especially with us being in the sad position that we are currently in!  8)

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2009, 10:21:10 AM »
Ah deadin, dat rell funny boi weeeeeeey! ::)

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2009, 10:22:54 AM »

What our team need are options in all positions, so if Zamora wants to come especially with us dead last and little chance of still qualifying then I say let him come!

Its up to our headcoach Russell anyway, not to us armchair coaches and thank goodness for that!

I will go along with whatever the coach decides and whoever he wants to give a chance to perform especially with us being in the sad position that we are currently in!  8)
Ah hope yuh is not ah f**kin hypocrite and was singin da mantra fuh Pacho too ::)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2009, 10:48:02 AM »

Ah hope yuh is not ah f**kin hypocrite and was singin da mantra fuh Pacho too ::)

Pacho is the main reason our team is in the situation it is right now which is why he had to feel the axe!
What was hypocritical about me consistently calling for Pacho’s head even before we failed to qualify for the Gold Cup? The man simply wasn’t up to the job, ex-World Cup coach who was past his best or was simply not suited to coaching a T&T team, so it goes sometimes!

If Russell starts $$%%ing up as well I'll also be calling for his head!
Coaches who don't perform get sacked every day, I just like to give them their fair chance before calling for their head!
With players it’s even easier, if they don't perform then you either bench them or don't select them for a few games, it’s that simple!

And btw I was one of those who agreed with us not allowing Zamora to join the squad last time round back in 2005 after most of the hard-work was done and we only needed to win the play-offs against Bahrain to qualify!

In fact I think we could even use Zamora to help us turn things around if he can contribute then if we make it to SA by some miracle not select him again as punishment for his wagonist behaviour back in 2005! After all Zamora might be passed his best at this point but right now what we need is competition for places even if he just sits on the bench!
The key for us key right now is a deep squad with even our best players not taking it for granted they will start or even come off the bench!  ;)

Btw Russell if you reading this, if I see any more friendisum business from you then my patients will quickly run thin and I'll also be calling for your head!

No coach is irreplaceable but wish we could say the same about Camps and those keeping back the progress of our football in the TTFF!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:11:37 AM by Socapro »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2009, 11:26:15 AM »
Pacho is the main reason our team is in the situation it is right now which is why he had to feel the axe!
What was hypocritical about me consistently calling for Pacho’s head even before we failed to qualify for the Gold Cup? The man simply wasn’t up to the job, ex-World Cup coach who was past his best or was simply not suited to coaching a T&T team, so it goes sometimes!

If Russell starts $$%%ing up as well I'll also be calling for his head!
Coaches who don't perform get sacked every day, I just like to give them their fair chance before calling for their head!
With players it’s even easier, if they don't perform then you either bench them or don't select them for a few games, it’s that simple!

And btw I was one of those who agreed with us not allowing Zamora to join the squad last time round back in 2005 after most of the hard-work was done and we only needed to win the play-offs against Bahrain to qualify!

In fact I think we could even use Zamora to help us turn things around if he can contribute then if we make it to SA by some miracle not select him again as punishment for his wagonist behaviour back in 2005! After all Zamora might be passed his best at this point but right now what we need is competition for places even if he just sits on the bench!
The key for us key right now is a deep squad with even our best players not taking it for granted they will start or even come off the bench!  ;)

Btw Russell if you reading this, if I see any more friendisum business from you then my patients will quickly run thin and I'll also be calling for your head!

No coach is irreplaceable but wish we could say the same about Camps and those keeping back the progress of our football in the TTFF!

And man want to rag me  :rotfl:

So you eh find dat more f#ck up dan jus not takin him in de squad?

As fuh Latapy I hear yuh jedd.  Just like with what I said about Yorke earlier, Latas will get a lil more wiggle room with me but he ha to show me something as this hex continues.  He's already began putting his stamp on the team as they have looked improved in a few areas so I will cut him some slack.  But jah kno it go hurt my heart to see Zamora claim ah startin spot on da team.

1]; } ?>