April 25, 2024, 11:01:02 PM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora Thread  (Read 99911 times)

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's next stop - T&T.
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »
Imagine man like Darryl Roberts and Brent Sancho cyah get ah CHANCE but we willing to take ZAMORA who had his chance and rejected us.  De man tell we haul we ass last time but now we willing to welcome him wid open arms.  We have to be de biggest fools ever.

To hell wid Zamora.

AirMan

« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
Daryl Roberts has beein good form his last couple games for the national team but yet cant make his way into T&T team for some time...and yet we complaining we need more players and not looking at the fact that we not selecting them

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »
Imagine man like Darryl Roberts and Brent Sancho cyah get ah CHANCE but we willing to take ZAMORA who had his chance and rejected us.  De man tell we haul we ass last time but now we willing to welcome him wid open arms.  We have to be de biggest fools ever.

To hell wid Zamora.
IF LATAPY WANTED ROBERT WE WOULD HAVE PICKED HIM ENT ? And if he want zamora he will pic him also ent ..?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 04:45:20 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2009, 03:20:14 PM »

To hell wid Zamora.
IF LATAOY WANTED ROBERT WE WOULD HAVE PICKED HIM ENT ? And if he want zamora he will pic him also ent ..?

and if LATAOY wanted you on the team then you would be there too...so does it make the decision more or less right to you??

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »
I just waitin tuh see if emperor dwight will walk on the team this time as ah sure starter when he eh touch ah ball sine june 10th. :waiting: :waiting:

i dun buss the BS going on wid T&T football , that's why i weaning my self away from T&T football and going back to my old hater ways, just pure club football! BC nothing's changed from the last time i blanked watching international football, unless it was france or brazil of course.

latas pickin man who eh have no club, man who not starting regular for their club, man who ridin pine right through, man who eh have no football brain, boy!! the fren ting is why i does like ah real foreign coach wid real principle to coach T&T! man like wim and beenie, so they don't know the players and it eh have no sure pick, every thing based purely on merit! yuh have tuh be in the right situation(playing regular) to ensure yuh fully fit, and working hard on and off the field.

by the looks of it , man like roberts, sancho, telesford as a defender, julius james, scott sealy eh getting no play on latas team. latas next team will most likely resemble this.

spann, bledder, guerra, tinto, PALIWAL MUST START DO MATTER WHAT PICKSURE YORKE. K picksure jones, he buddy carlos pick sure, birchall picksure, ince, lawrence, andrews, jason picksure scottland, colin samuels, T noel, c loen, k baptiste, hislop, K daniel, A .john, S. john, and if zamora and Jlloyd come on board they most likely would be there.

but iz pure fren ting come the 22nd when king latas pick his hopefulls.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

In fact I think we could even use Zamora to help us turn things around if he can contribute then if we make it to SA by some miracle not select him again as punishment for his wagonist behaviour back in 2005! After all Zamora might be passed his best at this point but right now what we need is competition for places even if he just sits on the bench!
The key for us key right now is a deep squad with even our best players not taking it for granted they will start or even come off the bench!  ;)

So you eh find dat more f#ck up dan jus not takin him in de squad?

It’s just an idea to appease some of the men on here who would be bitter if Latas decides to give Zamora a chance to redeem himself. But the main thing is for us to have a deep squad of quality players with competition for places!

That's the reason why I would back the coach giving Zamora a second chance as that should help to put some fire under our current strikers to start producing the goods!

What if for example Zamora comes off the bench in the 2nd half of the upcoming T&T vs El Salvador game after our regular strikers fail again to score and he scores one or two and we win, what then? Would you still call him $hit or a wagonist and cuss Latapy for bringing him back and allowing him to come on or would you cuss our regular starting strikers for throwing way as usual and making Latapy have to resort to bringing on Zamora?

Note I'm not arguing that Zamora is any better than any of our current strikers eh!
What I'm arguing for is for competition for places in all areas of our team, from upfront to the middle to the defence & no friendisum, when ah man deserves to get sub he gets sub!   :arguing:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:04:28 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 20, 2009, 07:22:49 PM »
Sorry to join the talk so late eh, but I cyah understand why men fussing so much that Zamora say he preferred to try to make the English team rather than T&T.  I wonder how many men here would have chosen T&T over England if they had a realistic opportunity in their prime ?  Is only human nature to want to chose the best for yuhself.  Men does do it with club football/jobs/life everyday.  When yuh hearing about the commotion with TTFF, who could blame a man for choosing to go elsewhere....it have plenty local players, coaches and administrators who not willing to offer their services here and go abroad to ply their trade.

It have plenty men on this site who leave 'sweet' T&T seeking greener pastures abroad and never turn back and still calling others waggonists....yet chastising a man who preferred to play for the country of his birth rather than his father's.  Ent a young boy chose to play for the US the other day, rather than TT...and he father tallk about all the run around just to get to meet with the local administrators.  I think it have a thread in the past where most of the foreign posters said they would like they kids to play for TT but if the opportunity came to play with the foreign team came they would not stop them from playing foreign.  Some say they would let the kid make the choice.

I ent holding no brief for Zamora or anybody else in his position....but everybody have they own unique circumstances that would affect their decisions.  Examine yuhself before yuh start pelting stones.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #247 on: July 20, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »
Sorry to join the talk so late eh, but I cyah understand why men fussing so much that Zamora say he preferred to try to make the English team rather than T&T.  I wonder how many men here would have chosen T&T over England if they had a realistic opportunity in their prime ?  Is only human nature to want to chose the best for yuhself.  Men does do it with club football/jobs/life everyday.  When yuh hearing about the commotion with TTFF, who could blame a man for choosing to go elsewhere....it have plenty local players, coaches and administrators who not willing to offer their services here and go abroad to ply their trade.

It have plenty men on this site who leave 'sweet' T&T seeking greener pastures abroad and never turn back and still calling others waggonists....yet chastising a man who preferred to play for the country of his birth rather than his father's.  Ent a young boy chose to play for the US the other day, rather than TT...and he father tallk about all the run around just to get to meet with the local administrators.  I think it have a thread in the past where most of the foreign posters said they would like they kids to play for TT but if the opportunity came to play with the foreign team came they would not stop them from playing foreign.  Some say they would let the kid make the choice.

I ent holding no brief for Zamora or anybody else in his position....but everybody have they own unique circumstances that would affect their decisions.  Examine yuhself before yuh start pelting stones.
:beermug: :beermug:

In addition didn't Shaka Hislop exhaust all opportunities with England before deciding on TT.

Once Zamora puts his best foot forward for the Soca Warriors a la Chris Birchall, I cool.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 20, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »
hold on people...

is this about goal scoring ???...hold on

Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 21, 2009, 02:43:30 AM »
hold on people...

That is the ting eh! Even Phil Brown who trying to sign Zamora say yesterday he not signing him specifically for goal scoring, but rather as he is good at holding up the ball and linking other players into attacks. I'm sorry but don't we already have many of those? I though we was complaining that our strikers ain't scoring! Regardless of my personal opinions on the fella, I am not really sure what exactly we think Zamora would improve in the national side? It certainly ain't goal scoring.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 21, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »
hold on people...

That is the ting eh! Even Phil Brown who trying to sign Zamora say yesterday he not signing him specifically for goal scoring, but rather as he is good at holding up the ball and linking other players into attacks. I'm sorry but don't we already have many of those? I though we was complaining that our strikers ain't scoring! Regardless of my personal opinions on the fella, I am not really sure what exactly we think Zamora would improve in the national side? It certainly ain't goal scoring.

He will not improve one ass!!  Dem who done contort deh mouth to kiss him on he lower cheeks talkin level shit (guess dey puttin dey mout by de right setta cheeks afterall)!  Stern is a boss hold up player and goal scorer, Scotland is a good hold up player and scorer (even if he eh scoring fuh SW), KJ can be good all around dependent on service.  So why de frig we need dat imps again?  Man talking thing that sound good and don't even apply to Zamora.  When contacted in 2005 Zamora had ZERO fackin chance to be an England NT player.  He was in line behind Rooney, Owen, Crouch, Defoe, Bent, Vassel, Joe Cole, SWP & Lennon (the latter 3 MF that could have been used up front or on the wings in a 3 Forward alignment).  So talk shit that make sense!  He didn't even give ah half ah f#ck bout TnT much less ah whole one.  Now we want to include him in a frontline that already crowded with similar players that want to be involved and haven't waivered?  Some ah allyuh been complainin bout Stern since dog is ah mudass puppy but allyuh want to welcome Bobby "cah score goals" Zamora?  Allyuh is jokers of epic proportions oui!!!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:59:05 AM by Flickin Killa a/k/a Mad Scorpion »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 21, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
hold on people...

He will not improve one ass!!  Dem who done contort deh mouth to kiss him on he lower cheeks talkin level shit (guess dey puttin dey mout by de right setta cheeks afterall)!  Stern is a boss hold up player and goal scorer, Scotland is a good hold up player and scorer (even if he eh scoring fuh SW), KJ can be good all around dependent on service.  So why de frig we need dat imps again?  Man talking thing that sound good and don't even apply to Zamora.  When contacted in 2005 Zamora had ZERO fackin chance to be an England NT player.  He was in line behind Rooney, Owen, Crouch, Defoe, Bent, Vassel, Joe Cole, SWP & Lennon (the latter 3 MF that could have been used up front or on the wings in a 3 Forward alignment).  So talk shit that make sense!  He didn't even give ah half ah f#ck bout TnT much less ah whole one.  Now we want to include him in a frontline that already crowded with similar players that want to be involved and haven't waivered?  Some ah allyuh been complainin bout Stern since dog is ah mudass puppy but allyuh want to welcome Bobby "cah score goals" Zamora?  Allyuh is jokers of epic proportions oui!!!

Try to get this thru your thick skull, it’s up to the head coach who he welcomes into the squad!  8)

I personally will welcome any player who will add to the squad and create more competition for places especially as our regular strikers have not been producing while playing for the national team!
It doesn't matter to me whether or not Latas plays Zamora if he welcomes him back into the squad once it can help create some heat under the regular strikers who have not been performing to start performing! Nothing in football is written in stone and anyone can score on any given day even a defender or a so called shit hound like Zamora, who knows, it’s up to the coach who gives a chance to isn’t it?!

If you don't realise by now that it’s not up to you but up to the coach who he will add or dropped from the squad and that the point of Latas welcoming back Zamora is to create more competition for places then I think I better throw in the towel regards opening your eyes! We’ve just got to accept that some folks like you are a bit slow or can't think beyond their narrowed blinked-vision, won’t we!

The fact remains that Latas will do whatever he believes will help improve the squad and the performance of the team and will welcome whoever he believes will help him achieve that and until you are appointed head coach I believe you will have to live with it! Your ranting and raving on this forum will make little difference to what Latas thinks is best for the team. It’s up to him, isn’t it?!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:45:18 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 21, 2009, 10:33:41 AM »
hold on people...

Try to get this thru your thick skull, it’s up to the head coach who he welcomes into the squad!  8)

I personally will welcome any player who will add to the squad and create more competition for places especially as our regular strikers have not been producing while playing for the national team!
It doesn't matter to me whether or not Latas plays Zamora if he welcomes him back into the squad once it can help create some heat under the regular strikers who have not performing to start performing! Nothing in football is written in stone and anyone can score on any given day even a defender or a so called shit hound like Zamora, who knows, it’s up to the coach who gives a chance to isn’t it?!

If you don't realise by now that it’s not up to you but up to the coach who he will add or dropped from the squad and that the point of Latas welcoming back Zamora is to create more competition for places then I think I better throw in the towel regards opening your eyes! We’ve just got to accept that some folks like you are a bit slow or can't think beyond their narrowed blinked-vision, won’t we!

The fact remains that Latas will do whatever he believes will help improve the squad and the performance of the team and will welcome whoever he believes will help him achieve that and until you are appointed head coach I believe you will have to live with it! Your ranting and raving on this forum will make little difference to what Latas thinks is best for the team. It’s up to him, isn’t it?!  ;)

Dan why you feel this need to address me?  I is de only one saying we do not need him?  As fuh is de coach decision, SO, AND?!  Jus in case yuh missed it this is a message board so we free to say what we want.  I never had a choice in who rep TnT so me eh see why you talkin dis "coach decision" talk like is ah foreign concept to anyone here.  Now as it pertains to all da slow talk yuh talkin HAUL YUH STINKIN MUDDACONT WIT DAT!!. 

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 21, 2009, 10:37:10 AM »
hold on people...

ll

really so how well has jones been holding up the ball?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 21, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
hold on people...

ll

really so how well has jones been holding up the ball?

How many good passes does KJ receive on average per game?  Compare that to how many he completes per attempt.  It might surprise you.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »
hold on people...

It doesn't matter to me whether or not Latas plays Zamora if he welcomes him back into the squad once it can help create some heat under the regular strikers who have not performing to start performing! Nothing in football is written in stone and anyone can score on any given day even a defender or a so called shit hound like Zamora, who knows, it’s up to the coach who gives a chance to isn’t it?!

Dan why you feel this need to address me?  I is de only one saying we do not need him?  As fuh is de coach decision, SO, AND?!  Jus in case yuh missed it this is a message board so we free to say what we want.  I never had a choice in who rep TnT so me eh see why you talkin dis "coach decision" talk like is ah foreign concept to anyone here.  Now as it pertains to all da slow talk yuh talkin HAUL YUH STINKIN MUDDACONT WIT DAT!!. 
Thanks man, when ah man run out of agrument because its clear he cyah win its best just to act ignorant and buss ah cuss!
No probs man, I understand!  ;D

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »
Socapro you like you on drugs oui.  Your counter to what I cited as having 3 players who literally can do exactly what he does + score was that is the coach decision and he do care what posted here.  Seems like we not arguing anything really since you going on about an already known fact as opposed to what's being discussed.  I realize you does have trouble sticking to an argument (see jones v. Crouch) though so I didn't expect anything different.  You could try all yuh want to run da ignorant talk but I suere you know better

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »
The fellas who want Zamora to be a SW, allyuh need to have some pride in allyuh country.
Zamora turn us down for West Ham, not even for England, and allyuh still want him to come.

Fork Zamora.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2009, 12:55:55 PM »
So we have a potential employee who wukking at a big firm, has moved around other big firms and has experience in the industry for most of his working career.

Of our best employees, plenty of them looking to secure pension.

Two of them working in a firm that just open up a branch in the Mall and ketching they arse to pay the rent, This same store now leggo one of our long serving employees , but out of kindness had him wukking shift on a Sunday afternoon.

While another waiting for he papers so he could be the head cashier and repay the faith the new manager have in the fast food restaurant that in the food court.

Meanwhile the rest of employees could barely tote a case of chubbie to the neighbourhood parlour, some wukking hot dog cart, some selling pies and one or two have the skills to dodge traffic and sell nuts on the highway.

Very few, in fact a handful have the skill, talent or brains to step up to a doubles man wuk, but for some reason they heart or head do not allow them to pass through a full days wuk of preparation and sale.

Needless to say a wuk at KFC is beyond their grasp...as while they make have the skillset...the two Passes in English and Maths has eluded them.

So here we have the TTFF and their failing business...They pull out a ole resume and checking in the 6month drawer before they clean it out...Whaps...we find a man looking for a summer wuk, looking to pad he resume.

All the time we looking to add an experienced employee with a degree from an ok university to their ranks. It ent Oxford or Cambridge he come from...the man may not be any big scholar and his GPA might not be the highest...but compared to the others on payroll...he is a notch above.

He might be able to show those around him a new skill or two, might think outside the box and bring something fresh and new to the organization.

He ent costing nuttin...in fact he costing the same as one of the pie/nuts men.

What is the reason for not hiring him?

Because there's no room for emotion in business...but plenty of room for it in sport.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »
Thanks You Peong
Danke

F#CK ZAMORA

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 21, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »
The fellas who want Zamora to be a SW, allyuh need to have some pride in allyuh country.
Zamora turn us down for West Ham, not even for England, and allyuh still want him to come.

Fork Zamora.

yorke did the same thing to us when he was at aston villa and manu ....

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 21, 2009, 01:46:30 PM »
Zamora could haul he tail !! He aint adding nothing to d squad! We need defenders and midfielders, we have a good crop of strikers.. so as men done say

forkkkkkkk zamora!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 21, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »

Fork Zamora.

yorke did the same thing to us when he was at aston villa and manu ....

saddest, Yorke born and bred here, made his name here...

he may have strayed at one point in his career and we properly pong him for that but it have redemption where he concerned..

none ah dat for some washed up, none-scoring, bone throwing, sloppy seconds giving, bly hunting, exploiting Brit in the same loyalty category of Robbie Earle and Paul Hall..

Fork Zamora dread!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 21, 2009, 02:09:02 PM »
So we have a potential employee who wukking at a big firm, has moved around other big firms and has experience in the industry for most of his working career.

Of our best employees, plenty of them looking to secure pension.

Two of them working in a firm that just open up a branch in the Mall and ketching they arse to pay the rent, This same store now leggo one of our long serving employees , but out of kindness had him wukking shift on a Sunday afternoon.

While another waiting for he papers so he could be the head cashier and repay the faith the new manager have in the fast food restaurant that in the food court.

Meanwhile the rest of employees could barely tote a case of chubbie to the neighbourhood parlour, some wukking hot dog cart, some selling pies and one or two have the skills to dodge traffic and sell nuts on the highway.

Very few, in fact a handful have the skill, talent or brains to step up to a doubles man wuk, but for some reason they heart or head do not allow them to pass through a full days wuk of preparation and sale.

Needless to say a wuk at KFC is beyond their grasp...as while they make have the skillset...the two Passes in English and Maths has eluded them.

So here we have the TTFF and their failing business...They pull out a ole resume and checking in the 6month drawer before they clean it out...Whaps...we find a man looking for a summer wuk, looking to pad he resume.

All the time we looking to add an experienced employee with a degree from an ok university to their ranks. It ent Oxford or Cambridge he come from...the man may not be any big scholar and his GPA might not be the highest...but compared to the others on payroll...he is a notch above.

He might be able to show those around him a new skill or two, might think outside the box and bring something fresh and new to the organization.

He ent costing nuttin...in fact he costing the same as one of the pie/nuts men.

What is the reason for not hiring him?

Because there's no room for emotion in business...but plenty of room for it in sport.

... which was exactly my point in the initial discourse when men accuse me of being emotional..

that Diego Maradona coaches Argentina, Marco Van Basten coached Holland and Russel Latapy coaches T&T is largely due to emotion.

I've seen coaches say that such and such a player will never play for the national team solely because of emotion. I've even seen a first division Italian club rescind a player's contract because he scored the winner against their national team in the world cup; purely an emotion driven decision. Its totally irrational for two countries to put a whole war on pause to watch football, yet its been done for emotional purposes.

but yet I as a fan, am somehow supposed to hedge my bets on Zamora purely on the basis of some kinda rationality.  ::)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 21, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »
... which was exactly my point in the initial discourse when men accuse me of being emotional..

that Diego Maradona coaches Argentina, Marco Van Basten coached Holland and Russel Latapy coaches T&T is largely due to emotion.

I've seen coaches say that such and such a player will never play for the national team solely because of emotion. I've even seen a first division Italian club rescind a player's contract because he scored the winner against their national team in the world cup; purely an emotion driven decision. Its totally irrational for two countries to put a whole war on pause to watch football, yet its been done for emotional purposes.

but yet I as a fan, am somehow supposed to hedge my bets on Zamora purely on the basis of some kinda rationality.  ::)

Yup...which is why up until now, I eh get caught up in this talk- I have no emotional attachment to the scenario as it stands to date- I'm willing to give anyone a chance who can help the squad, even if they didn't want it when it didn't suit them personally.  I don't see his previous actions as disrespectful to T&T- just selfishly motivated...and understandably so- he's not a Trini- he owes us nothing... and in the vein, until he actually wears the red, white & black proudly we own him nothing either.......so I understand both sides of the argument at this point...

If Zamora gets a shot, and does well, plays his ass off and commits himself through to the end, he will win the support of even those who swear at him now... emotion again.

People compare him with Birchall- different scenario (Birchie never realistically had a shot to rep England)- different motivating factors- apples and oranges...emotion again.

From a footballing perspective I don't think that he'll be a game changer....possible but I'm not convinced. 

If he were a quality defensive player, I think we'd welcome him somewhat more all else being equal- rationale cuts into emotion. 

Time will tell what happens...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 21, 2009, 03:28:39 PM »
watch meh...me eh know bout allyuh...but I cant stop de man from playing for tnt...
so dis how i go deal with it...me eh forgive Zamora at all at all at all...NEVER...
if he playing for tnt ..I looking at it as we down to 10 men...he could score..me eh clapping...simple...i down to 10 men

F#CK ZAMORA

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 21, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »
watch meh...me eh know bout allyuh...but I cant stop de man from playing for tnt...
so dis how i go deal with it...me eh forgive Zamora at all at all at all...NEVER...
if he playing for tnt ..I looking at it as we down to 10 men...he could score..me eh clapping...simple...i down to 10 men

F#CK ZAMORA
:rotfl: rell hate boy!!!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 21, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »
Socapro you like you on drugs oui.  Your counter to what I cited as having 3 players who literally can do exactly what he does + score was that is the coach decision and he do care what posted here.  Seems like we not arguing anything really since you going on about an already known fact as opposed to what's being discussed.  I realize you does have trouble sticking to an argument (see jones v. Crouch) though so I didn't expect anything different.  You could try all yuh want to run da ignorant talk but I suere you know better

I'm not going to repeat myself too much here again cause its seems like some ah allyuh fellas either slow or ego-tripping other than to summarise that our current strikers have not been producing the goods and whatever the coach deems necessary to create more competition for places and help put some fire under our current starting strikers will be good for the team! I couldn’t care in the least if Zamora sits on the bench for the remaining five games in the Hex if he is accepted back in the squad once our starting strikers start producing then I happy!

I have already explained that I'm not arguing that Zamora is any better than our current strikers but what our team definitely needs not just up front but in all positions is competition for places so that no player can take it for granted that they would start the next game if they fail at their jobs!
I can't see what is so difficult in my simple argument to understand unless some men here either slow or just out to waste my time by forcing me to keep repeating myself!

I think I have to throw in the towel on this one as you could take the horse to the water but yuh cyah force him to drink!  8)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 10:54:33 AM by Socapro »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 21, 2009, 04:17:36 PM »

F#CK ZAMORA
LMAO  :rotfl: what if he come out and score a hat trick next game? u still eh clapping? or giving props for a performance like that? fellas need to get over 2004 he couldn't of play for us anyway till now... so makes no difference if he wanted to or not still wasn't happening. Now he can and he want too. isn't that what matters? i say the fella trying to represent TNT by playing for us i don't see why that's a bad thing... And as fans we should support players wearing the Red, White and Black...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:19:29 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 21, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »

Fork Zamora.

I have pride in my country which is why I don't want to be at the bottom of the Hex after 10 games with folks like RF and other folks around the world taking the mick saying things like T&T was only in the Hex in the first place because Jack pulled strings to help us get there!

If Zamora comes back NOW when we have very little chance of still qualifying rather than as he tried to do last time round in 2005 when we only needed to win the play-off games against Bahrain to qualify then we cannot brand the man as a wagonist this time round! Yes he definitely didn’t deserve to be added to the squad last time round in 2005 but this time round he has thrown his hat into the ring when there is lots of hard work to do and very little chance of us still qualifying!! We cannot be in a worst position than we are in right now if we tried, so if he wants to do some hard work to see if he can help and coach thinks he can contribute then it’s not rocket science to give him a bligh!!

If Zamora wants to try to redeem himself by coming back now to help us try to do the almost impossible then I say let him, we have nothing to lose not even pride!!
Note, Zamora is begging us to come back not the other way round!  8)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:24:50 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>