Poll

WOULD MORE SUBS KILL THE GAME

YES
10 (66.7%)
NO
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 25, 2005, 01:03:33 PM

Author Topic: MORE SUBS  (Read 2909 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
MORE SUBS
« on: November 22, 2005, 01:03:33 PM »
I playing in ah league and it have unlimited subs and ah man keep calling meh to de bench and it killing meh cause he is shyt. but would this cause the level of football if we have like say 4 or 5 sube instead of 3. i feel de keeper should be the 4th sub thats a guarantee and the other 3 men could run wild with. but i see ah team play the last 10 mins with no keeper and it was mas i score 3 ;D.

opinions welcome ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MORE SUBS
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 01:28:32 PM »
The correct # of subs depend on the ppl playing and the number of ppl on the field and the length of the game. If you don't have enough subs, then everybody bun and you will loss. If you have too much subs, yuh can't get a good sweat before somebody looking to get a run too.

The real question here though, is why the man calling you off. I feel the answer is because you bun.  ;D

Men does always feel they in the game, but you could see from the sidelines when they starting to make  lazy passes or stop running back hard to defend. That is when yuh have to call them off, b/c if yuh let them continue (esp if is a man who everybody feel essential to success) they will bun and yuh cyah refill that tank.

Maybe yuh need to add some seamoss or peanut punch to your pre-game meal.

:devil:
Must rhyme with an O

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 01:31:57 PM »
The correct # of subs depend on the ppl playing and the number of ppl on the field and the length of the game. If you don't have enough subs, then everybody bun and you will loss. If you have too much subs, yuh can't get a good sweat before somebody looking to get a run too.

The real question here though, is why the man calling you off. I feel the answer is because you bun. ;D

Men does always feel they in the game, but you could see from the sidelines when they starting to make lazy passes or stop running back hard to defend. That is when yuh have to call them off, b/c if yuh let them continue (esp if is a man who everybody feel essential to success) they will bun and yuh cyah refill that tank.

Maybe yuh need to add some seamoss or peanut punch to your pre-game meal.

:devil:

morvantman.. i know you en takin dat.. he callin yuh ah shit-snake...  :devil: :devil:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 01:35:06 PM »
morvantman.. i know you en takin dat.. he callin yuh ah shit-snake...  :devil: :devil:

Instigating. I cyah vouch for the man shit level , snake, hound, on a stick,  whatever.
All i saying is if the man keep calling you off the field, then it mus have a reason.... ;)

Must rhyme with an O

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 01:35:52 PM »
why yuh doh try out for the all navy team i going next year for try outs i just makin up sea time so when i put in meh chit it will not be a problem for them to send meh look out for meh on the team soon former arima senior com. player yuh takin bout here. That question yuh ask you should know better 3 subs is enough

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 01:46:05 PM »
I think more subs could make the game more interesting. However unlimited out of the question.

Men does get tired .... and the influx of fresh legs sometime in the game could add that lil bit more energy coming to the end .....
 :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 01:50:57 PM »
Out of the quesiton depend on the league. If the league allow unlimited then that is what it is. And if man paying money to sweat, they eh sitting on the bench to keep tradition alive.

Now for the Real, big goal, FIFA sanctioned game - 3 subs is plenty.

If you are allowed unlimited subs, then the benefits depend on the style, players etc. If you have more subs, or more fit men than the opponent, then you could play run and gun, and then relax when they bun and cyah chase the game anymore. Run hard, sub quick, and send in the nex man to run hard. Of course, there's nothing pretty about run and gun, but it is effective.

I sure nobody want to see NFL style subs with a defensive team and a free kick team and a corner team and nuff coaches on the sidelin making sure you prepared for the next corner kick.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 01:54:55 PM by trinibug »
Must rhyme with an O

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 06:13:25 PM »
morvant man wat u fail to realize is dat u need to keep on playing

many times wen we swaeting u hittin man drag then spen d rest a d time laughin at d man an tellin him he is shyt totally leaving ur right back to make scarmble tackle

i sure d man calling u off cuz u dun do ur drag an air spanna twice an now is morvant man shit talk time
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 08:08:44 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

stop pulling meh files i do that tonight in ah indoor league when ah cap de ref by accident :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 05:54:53 PM »
I think more subs could make the game more interesting. However unlimited out of the question.

Men does get tired .... and the influx of fresh legs sometime in the game could add that lil bit more energy coming to the end .....
 :beermug:

I understand your point, but I am concerned about players not being as committed if the pressure to secure a spot is taken away.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 12:45:31 PM »
right now on FSC it have ah league playing with 7 subs in ah half and play running smooth.

and de subs could come back in the second half

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 12:52:47 PM »

i sure d man calling u off cuz u dun do ur drag an air spanna twice an now is morvant man shit talk time

SHOTTA is really yuh padna yes
he really making people feel that yuh good when we all know different

air spanna my ass

Més que un club.

MickeyRat

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 12:52:54 PM »
I playing in ah league and it have unlimited subs and ah man keep calling meh to de bench and it killing meh cause he is shyt. but would this cause the level of football if we have like say 4 or 5 sube instead of 3. i feel de keeper should be the 4th sub thats a guarantee and the other 3 men could run wild with. but i see ah team play the last 10 mins with no keeper and it was mas i score 3 ;D.

opinions welcome ;D

From what you are saying, I gather you play in an indoor league with 6 or more players per side on the field.  These games tend to be very fast, thus the need for frequent subs.  However, the conventional game should stick to it's current format.  Players are more fit, bigger, stronger.  Having more subs would kill the game.
Tactics is key, players need to be more versatile and be able to fall into another role when needed (except Goal keepers)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 01:24:41 PM »

SHOTTA is really yuh padna yes
he really making people feel that yuh good when we all know different

air spanna my ass

morvantman.. eh ah man doubting yuh boy... he say yuh cyar do none ah dem shit.. you taking da horse..... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :beermug: :beermug:

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2005, 01:35:34 PM »
boy disgruntled boy i could hit u ah air spanner anyday

i spanner de best ah dem

big players bow to me

kenywne, primus all ah dem did fraid when i get vex

i just lack discipline thats y beenie lost meh number

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 01:42:21 PM »
For de record yesterday I get sex from one of my own players.  It was right at the start in a crowd and I just rush de ball........

But afterward I manage to sex 3 men and get back some respect. 
I still not sure how I did it though  :)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 01:45:07 PM »
tomorrow night iz me vs ah whole team from brasil at jacksonville indoor complex

all are invited to see me and meh boys from trini dish out beet

and yes we are undefeated ;D

all jerseys are provided from soccerworld1.com

tell steve morvantman send yuh

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 01:47:06 PM »
For de record yesterday I get sex from one of my own players.  It was right at the start in a crowd and I just rush de ball........

But afterward I manage to sex 3 men and get back some respect. 
I still not sure how I did it though  :)

Ah yess, the proverbial GUESS SEX....

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>