March 28, 2024, 09:12:15 AM

Author Topic: This is the end of Fergie  (Read 2048 times)

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
This is the end of Fergie
« on: April 11, 2005, 10:16:39 AM »
Ferggie time is going to end at the end of this season

two 3rd place finishes is not going to cut it for the Man U faithfull

Man U has the squad but poor starts are killing them both years.

they need about 3-4 good players to have any chance of beating chelsea next year

and another 3-4 players in a few years and they may be able to win european cup

The era is over

Time to rebuild around the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Re: This is the end of Fergie
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 12:40:43 PM »
KND:

It's not personal. But, who really cares about The Red Scum and Fergie. After his mistreatment of Cole and Yorke, he is better placed rotting under some rock.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 02:29:31 PM »
hoo r u 2 call man utd red scum  just remember 9 leauge titles 6 fa cups 1 champions league in fergies reign he does not need 2 be replaced we just need some good players   go and support your middle or sometimes nearly relegated side hoo only piece of silverware in the past how many years is a league cup woooo uefa football    david o'leary should be replaced   red scum? be real

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 05:17:28 PM »
 Let him hull he tail, by industry standard he might be one of de best but he aint treat we boy and cole good and both ah dem give him he knight-ship. Goals win matches and dem boys produced them, out of fine team work im sure but produced them non the less.

Fer-go-soon.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 06:06:07 PM »
hull my tail? lol  go an support ya shit side       y he get rid of ur boy? maybe if ya boy wasnt lazy and swell headed he might have been at man u still buh look where it got him sydney fc lol    think b4 u start talking d crap u talking ;) ;)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 08:39:47 PM »
No Fergie fan or ManU fan, but ManU are where they are because of Fergie Like him or hate him. Plus lets face it they will never fire a coach of his standing for coming in the top 3. Why should they?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 09:02:25 AM »
Small Magician, when i said "hull his tail": maybe you should have looked at the subject, and since the subject is not about "small magician" then i am not speakin about your tail but since yuh tryin to make this a personal dance, lets tango.

Hull yuh Arse...  according to Coach "Joe" from Eldo,  You and yuh buddy Ferguson

I  in- a -foreign land  but you sound like a foreigner.  I think people like you only use to visit Trini on summer vacation. When yuh people send yuh to get yuh out of dem eyesight.   Yeh i use to play with a lot of allyuh kinda Trinis. Now yuh is a big boy, yuh doh need nobody to show yuh how to eat yuh Roti no more so yuh showing off. ain't no scene.

Yuh magical powers go have to be a little bigger to impress me buddy.

and I guess cole suffered from the same disease as dwight?  Ferguson made dem man into Lazy Primadonna style footballers, quite effective though.

Dwight, Andy Get de Ball and score it. Doh move, stay dey, Beckham, Giggs give dem man a ball on dey foot for dem to score please. Dwight, Andy doh move. De ball coming straight to yuh. If it dont, Giggs give me 20 pushups, ah tell yuh put de ball on dem man dem boots....

So de ting set up...

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 10:30:06 AM »
First things first let's clear up this Yorke and Cole.

Ferguson DID NOT want to sell Cole. Van Nistelrooy was first choice in a system where there was only one striker. Cole was second choice and wanted to play at a club where he could start so that he could keep his England hopes alive.

At the time that Cole was sold he was leading United with assists but didn't have many goals. Cole decided to leave, Ferguson did him no injustice. Right or wrong Ferguson decided to go with Van Nistelrooy who has had a better strike record than Cole. There was nothing personal with that it was just football. Furthermore Ferguson has always had noting but good things to say about Cole and showed a lot of faith with him when men like Cantona and Sheringham couldn't stand his head at all.

Yorke is a different story as Ferguson wanted him out, thatis no secret. Yorke did not meet up to Ferguson's ideal picture of a pro footballer. Again the man is entitled to his opinion and there are several things that happened which we, as fans will never know. I know there was at least one occasion when Yorke, not being selected in th efirst team or on the bench decided not to hang around and watch the team. Now that is bad business, but we don't know what Ferguson do to drive the man to them lengths.

Yorke and Cole had a great first season, a so-so second season and then a poor third - playing as starters. By the way what is the great injustice that Ferguson was supposed to do anyway? Selling them to a decent club who wanted them and where they both decided that they wanted to play.

Did Ferguson make Yorke decide to stay in Trini after the Canada game to lime?

Did Ferguson make Yorke and Cole fall out with Souness?

Did Ferguson make Yorke a reserve striker at Birmingham?

Did Ferguson make Yorke quit the National team because he was disciplined?

Ferguson must be have real power boy.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 11:34:59 AM »
JDB im almost certain that all dem things or facts stated are true.
In addition not because Ferguson do so or feel so makes it correct.
Doh tell me dat is de English way or No way...
This is an International world now and different systems work for different people. So be it. Small magician however, he pull meh out because i too am intitled to my opinion of Ferguson, Yorke or Cole or de Pope.

He however try to" buy de fight" for some reason or another...
but doh feel know way Tyson go box de Irish dude soon maybe me and small magician could get de opening bout.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 01:19:34 PM »
I could understand yuh not liking Ferguson, the man has done enough objectionable, obnoxious things in his career, but IMO he has done no wrong to Andy Col. The Yorke situation is arguable but Yorke would have a hard time claiming to be a persecuted innnocent and other managers have obviously had a problem with him, so it is not just a Ferguson thing.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>