April 25, 2024, 04:52:16 AM

Author Topic: Man.u damn it  (Read 9181 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Man.u damn it
« on: November 22, 2005, 06:26:55 PM »
Man.u draw today and now they have to win their last game,despite the tie rooney look good out there on the pitch this kid is just getting better and better,i would like to see ballack play with them they need a good midfielder

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Man.u damn it
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 06:29:11 PM »
Where are the haters now

Glory! Glory! ;D ;D ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 06:39:10 PM »
this for allyuh man u men, dunno if u seen/heard it already.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8994919227372059735&q=manchester+united

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 07:34:10 PM »
I was a bit disappointed that Keane left and Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Scholes and Rooney all missed perfect chances to score. I hope they win their last match.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 07:35:23 PM »
And it was written...Man Boo will flop in Champions League as usual.

Selah
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 07:36:37 PM »
neville is back and i see saha making some nice flick ons i think they will do well in the next game

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 07:47:42 PM »
neville is back and i see saha making some nice flick ons i think they will do well in the next game

Neville? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 08:05:02 PM »
Park Ji-Sung had a great game too; they should start him.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 08:09:39 PM »
man boo i shyt ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »
fergie need OTIS WHITELY in d midfield ;D.....he will get him for cheap and he will play just as hard as essien for chelsea even better in my opinion.YORKIE  put in a word for d man nah hahahaha

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 08:14:18 PM »
fergie need OTIS WHITELY in d midfield ;D.....he will get him for cheap and he will play just as hard as essien for chelsea even better in my opinion.YORKIE  put in a word for d man nah hahahaha

Problem is....Aurtis Otis Whitley Seaton go need 2 work permit.  ;)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 08:17:49 PM »
Steuuuuuupppppssssss.

Imagine alyuh surprised Manu flopping.

ManU ent winning one arse

I ent hear a whimper bout Keane since he ride and man glad Neville is back....Neville one of the shittiest men to ever wear a England shirt.

I real ent like ManU boy wheyyyy, I am a hater and will always be one.

Fuss I bad mind......when they did play Bayern in the CL final I was rooting for Bayern all d way.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 08:19:39 PM »
Man u is shit. Barca all the way.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 09:40:32 PM »
if yuh is a man that does watch football you will know neville is a big player anyway i won't argue on that topic man just hate man.u cause they did drop yorke.As for the man that is a barca fan i eh go lie i love barca too

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 11:08:51 PM »
if yuh is a man that does watch football you will know neville is a big player anyway i won't argue on that topic man just hate man.u cause they did drop yorke.As for the man that is a barca fan i eh go lie i love barca too

which Neville is ah big player

to this day it does amaze me when Phil or Gary does make ah side
ANY SIDE

I eh know who shittier
boy them is real shit
doh let yuh love for ManUre blind yuh

I eh like ManUre eh but I hate them even more

Ms que un club.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 12:26:31 AM »
Yuh know yuh backin a shit side when.................

Yuh have to resort to sayin Neville is a big player.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Trini Airman...doh study me eh..I jes kicksin. But all kicks aside and no offence but.....

BOTH Gary AND Phil Neville is RUCKS!!  ;D

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
40 clubs in for Keane.
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 06:01:52 AM »
Pompey chief: 40 clubs in for Keane.

Portsmouth chief executive Peter Storrie has admitted Pompey are 'in a queue of about 40 clubs' chasing the services of Roy Keane.
Celtic remain favourites to snap up the former Manchester United skipper, but Bolton boss Sam Allardyce has also expressed an interest.
Storrie hinted Portsmouth are considering offering 34-year-old Keane a player-coach position as he told The Sun: 'If we could bring Roy Keane to Pompey it would be fantastic, but in what role I don't know.
'However, we are in a queue of about 40 clubs who have registered an interest with his lawyer.
'We would like to talk to him if he wants to talk to us. I am unsure whether Roy Keane wants to stay as a player or get into coaching.
'With someone like Roy, it would be important to have someone with experience alongside him.'
Wigan and West Brom are others eyeing a move for Keane after Bolton joined the list of potential suitors yesterday. Trotters chief Allardyce admitted: 'It would be difficult to get Roy Keane.
'I am sure he will sit down in a day or two and discuss with his agent where he wants to go.
'But if we do get an opportunity, we would like to talk to him.'
However, despite the obvious attraction both Bolton and Wigan provide of allowing Keane to remain close to his family in the north-west, Celtic remain strong favourites to sign the veteran Irishman.
Keane has never made any secret of his desire to play for the Glasgow giants at some stage of his career. And if a deal can be done, the indications are Keane's presence would be warmly welcomed in the Celtic dressing room.
'Roy Keane is a world class player, there is no doubt about that,' said striker John Hartson.
'We have all played against him and we all hold him in the highest regard as a player and a person.
'He is truly world class, one of the best there has ever been, especially for Manchester United. I know Ryan Giggs very well and he speaks very highly of Roy.'

soccernet.com
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
For U ManU supporters
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 07:22:04 AM »
Ready to shell out some $$ for a new shirt?

LONDON (Reuters) - Mobile phone giant Vodafone (VOD.L: Quote, Profile, Research) is ending a four-year shirt sponsorship deal with Manchester United, which is worth about 9.0 million pounds per year.

The world's largest mobile phone company by revenue and the Premier League soccer club said in a joint statement on Wednesday that the deal, which only began last season, would be terminated at the end of the 2005/2006 season.

"Initial soundings and discussions with a number of world class potential partners have been very encouraging and we are confident of securing a new deal in the coming months," Manchester United said in a separate statement.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 09:08:12 AM »
Thanks for the video link of the Chelsea-Man Itd. match Pionner. I'm not a Man Utd. supporter, but I absolutely can't stand Mourinho. He's arrogant and is always provoking other premiership managers with his comments. I hope Chelsea lose many more games just to shut Mourinho up!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 09:19:25 AM »
ManU are a team struggling to find themselves. Last night I was amazed how many times C Ronaldo simply gave away the ball in midfield. When he got the ball out wide the front runners never know if he is going to cross or beat back. Consequently they always adjusting their runs into the penalty area.
In the center of midfield Smith may be a ball winner but they desperately need a player to keep the passes flowing and slip balls into Roonet and Van. Without that Rooney has to drop deep and become that player.
Last night a very under strength Villareal gave a master text book class in defending by the back four and their central midfielder. The young Argentine central defender looks like the real deal as well.
ManU will tap up teams like Charlton in the EPL but breaking down Euro defenses needs more than what they showing at present.

Big rumor ManU will look to buy Viera. Capello and Alex is good friends and Juv only bought Viera to get him away from Arsenal. Look for ManU to dive in at the end of the season  ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For U ManU supporters
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 09:23:41 AM »
Ready to shell out some $$ for a new shirt?

LONDON (Reuters) - Mobile phone giant Vodafone (VOD.L: Quote, Profile, Research) is ending a four-year shirt sponsorship deal with Manchester United, which is worth about 9.0 million pounds per year.

The world's largest mobile phone company by revenue and the Premier League soccer club said in a joint statement on Wednesday that the deal, which only began last season, would be terminated at the end of the 2005/2006 season.

"Initial soundings and discussions with a number of world class potential partners have been very encouraging and we are confident of securing a new deal in the coming months," Manchester United said in a separate statement.

On the way home someone on the radio suggested they get "Domestos" to sponsor them becuase they're both going down the toilet!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

(I don't know if you have Domestos in TnT but it's toilet bleach)
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 10:50:27 AM »
You gentlemen surely have nothing better to do than slag Utd, but I understand. I know that many of yu support teams that Utd have traditionally destroyed on the pitch so the apparent animosity and premature shouts of our demise are quite understandable.

Yesterday's game against Villareal is a case in point. Someone mentioned that they gave a textbook method of defending... I will agree, since that is all they went to Manchester to do. They did not attack at all. They played to defend. They played with 9 men behind the ball at all times and then folks wonder why they were so hard to break down. Now all the English press needed to sell papers this morning so they found no better copy than to link keane with Utd's inability to score yesterday (a match that could have easily been 3 - 0 for Utd).

Then the Assnal blokes are salivating at the prospect of Utd not making the knockout phase,  and we know that they have a great deal of Champions League trophies in their showroom... right right...

Mark my words, Utd will beat Benfica, and with a quality midfield upgrade ( I say Papa Diop) we will be right back where we have always been... ON TOP DE BLOODY LEAGUE!!! Many of you will like to see us fall and never rise again but that shit is not gonna happen.

Fire Bun Assnal (who might win Charity shield this year)
Fire Bun Chelski (who we will catch for the EPL title)
Fire Bun de Barca waggonists and dem
Fire Bun de soon to be Lyon waggonists too ( men go say: I was supporting dem long time... right right

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 10:52:38 AM »
You gentlemen surely have nothing better to do than slag Utd, but I understand. I know that many of yu support teams that Utd have traditionally destroyed on the pitch so the apparent animosity and premature shouts of our demise are quite understandable.

Yesterday's game against Villareal is a case in point. Someone mentioned that they gave a textbook method of defending... I will agree, since that is all they went to Manchester to do. They did not attack at all. They played to defend. They played with 9 men behind the ball at all times and then folks wonder why they were so hard to break down. Now all the English press needed to sell papers this morning so they found no better copy than to link keane with Utd's inability to score yesterday (a match that could have easily been 3 - 0 for Utd).

Then the Assnal blokes are salivating at the prospect of Utd not making the knockout phase,  and we know that they have a great deal of Champions League trophies in their showroom... right right...

Mark my words, Utd will beat Benfica, and with a quality midfield upgrade ( I say Papa Diop) we will be right back where we have always been... ON TOP DE BLOODY LEAGUE!!! Many of you will like to see us fall and never rise again but that shit is not gonna happen.

Fire Bun de soon to be Lyon waggonists too ( men go say: I was supporting dem long time... right right

DITTO
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 10:56:13 AM »

Well said. Fire Bun all haters. The club is over 120 years old; this is just another part of the glorious history.

Chelski who?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 10:57:55 AM »

Truthseeker you is meh HERO!! Villareal ent do ah damn ting in dat game except defend and Rooney was still gehin dem trills. Man Utd will yyyeeeeaaaattt up team with or without Keenes.

Man U forever!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2005, 11:09:07 AM »

GLORY GLORY MAN UNTD GLORY GLORY MAN UNTD GLORY GLORY MAN UNTD THEY WILL BE AT THE TOP TOP TOP!!!!!! RED DEVILS FOREVER!!!!!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 11:13:53 AM »
Yuh know yuh backin a shit side when.................

Yuh have to resort to sayin Neville is a big player.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Trini Airman...doh study me eh..I jes kicksin. But all kicks aside and no offence but.....

BOTH Gary AND Phil Neville is RUCKS!!  ;D

boy
and it amazes me they does make English side
that is why they go never win nothing

anyhow ManUre defense only good in England outside ah that is shit
when them meet up big side is real tear for that

ManUre vs. Vasco in Brasil - Edmundo aka El animal show Staam who is boss

ManUre vs Real - A lil Argentine by the name of Redondo put on ah clinic up to now Henning Berg cyah catch he self

ManUre vs Real - humph Figo and Ronaldo put on ah clinic, Figo scoring one of the best goals I see from the most obscure of angles. The defense couldn't hold him that day.

I eh know how they going and players this transfer window with all that debt plus all yuh sponsor pulling out.

Ms que un club.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 11:15:32 AM »
Fellas we have to stay together instead of letting dem goat moyth fellas try to blight we squad. We are in a minor transition phase and with two quality midfielders in January, one defensive and one creative, we will be the toast of the EPL again. The gloom and doom artists doh phase me at all. They are pretending to be brave but we know its their insecurities about Utd's dominance that makes them talk so loud... ent Palos... ent Touches... ;D

Premiership

The Times November 23, 2005

Fulham face fight for Diop as United look to fill vacancy
By Kaveh Solhekol

CHRIS COLEMAN has dismissed speculation linking Papa Bouba Diop with a transfer to Manchester United during the January transfer window by insisting that the Fulham midfield player is about to be offered a new contract by the West London club.
Sir Alex Ferguson’s desire to recruit a defensive midfield player to replace Roy Keane is well-documented, but the Fulham manager wants to make sure that Diop does not follow Louis Saha and Edwin van der Sar by leaving for Old Trafford.

Ferguson, meanwhile, will be aware that Diop would be eligible to play in the Champions League if United were to qualify for the knockout stages of the competition.

“We want to extend Diop’s contract,” Coleman said. “He has this year and two more years left on his contract and he is certainly someone who we want to bring in and have talks with.”

Nicknamed “The Wardrobe” because of his intimidating aura in midfield, Diop announced his presence on the world stage by scoring the only goal as Senegal defeated France, the defending champions, in the opening match of the 2002 World Cup in Seoul. He produced another impressive display, this time in front of Ferguson, at Craven Cottage during his team’s 3-2 defeat by United last month, after which Willie McKay, his agent, revealed that his client had been offered a one-year extension to his contract that he was happy to sign. However, that contract remains unsigned and Coleman’s desire to restart talks suggests that Diop is aware of the interest that his performances have been attracting from other clubs.

When Arsenal were rumoured to be interested in signing him as a replacement for Patrick Vieira in the summer, Coleman responded by declaring that only a “staggering” offer of about £12 million would tempt him to part with one of his best players. “Our better players will always be linked with other clubs, but nobody will be leaving here unless the price is right for this club,” the manager said at the time.

Coleman has been given permission by Mohamed Al Fayed, the chairman, to sign two players during the January transfer window, but the Fulham manager will be keen to make sure that any acquisitions are not offset by departures at a club who have been operating on a shoestring budget since the acrimonious departure of Jean Tigana, his predecessor, 2½ years ago.

“The transfer window is four weeks of madness and I am keeping my fingers crossed because we have to do something,” Coleman said. “Maybe we will bring someone in on loan, maybe a permanent transfer or maybe both, but I also know that we will have people breathing down our necks for our best players.”

Although Ferguson may covet one of Coleman’s most prized assets, the Fulham manager has no interest in repaying the compliment by joining the race to sign the former apple of his counterpart’s eye. “Keane is a quality player,” he said. “I don’t know what he is going to do with his future. He has great experience, but he is not someone who we will be pursuing.”

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 11:24:56 AM »
I cyah believe men here have de nerve to slag off Neville boy. I know what most of alyuh hate about de Neville is their pedestrian approach to the game. they are not traditional flair men, not the ones that most Trinis tend to love (R. Carlos, Cafu etc...)

But the Nevilles have a remarkable CONSISTENCY. They may never have a 10 rating in a game but they will always be CONSISTENTLY 7 or 8's. They are steady, disciplined, focused, and extremely fit. All of these are attributes that until recently TnT was dying for. In fact, most of us here used to cuss Yorke for not being more workmanlike in his approach, now we find ourselves praising de same qualities that we alyuh cussing de Nevilles for.

I know... I know... Trinis like style, flair, nice flick, spanner, wrench and flickin nail, but if we had a team of grafters and worker bees (and thats what the US was until recently and Jamaica is in many ways) we would have reached a WCup long time.

But ah know, they doh have pretty flick like Henpee or Buckteeth, so dey ent good...right right.. Tell dat to Sven, Moyes and Ferguson...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2005, 11:26:24 AM »
blah blah blah

all yuh best players is Gabriel Heinze and he injured

and then Rooney, that boy have real talent but with ah shit side around him he wasting time

Ms que un club.

1]; } ?>