April 19, 2024, 02:29:00 PM

Author Topic: Man.u damn it  (Read 9171 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Man.u damn it
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2005, 02:31:17 PM »
Cantona, yuh not doing United any favours when yuh argue wrong facts.

The duopoly in Scotland is Rangers and Celtic, not Hearts and Celtic.

Also Aberdeen beat Real in the Cup Winners Cup, not the Uefa Cup.

When people refer to Ferguson as the most successful british manager of all time they do one of two things -

1 consider domestic honours only (eight league titles and how many FA cups)

2 consider total number of honours without distinguishing between European Cup, FA cup, league, league Cup.

Either way yuh don't have to quote one set of stats to defend Ferguson. The man is a proven winner and has some amazing achievements in the game. His peers and people in football all rate him because they understand how dificult it is to be at the top for as long as he has. No need to get into a tit for tat by comparing him to other managers.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2005, 02:36:41 PM »
Cantona, yuh not doing United any favours when yuh argue wrong facts.

The duopoly in Scotland is Rangers and Celtic, not Hearts and Celtic.

Also Aberdeen beat Real in the Cup Winners Cup, not the Uefa Cup.

When people refer to Ferguson as the most successful british manager of all time they do one of two things -

1 consider domestic honours only (eight league titles and how many FA cups)

2 consider total number of honours without distinguishing between European Cup, FA cup, league, league Cup.

Either way yuh don't have to quote one set of stats to defend Ferguson. The man is a proven winner and has some amazing achievements in the game. His peers and people in football all rate him because they understand how dificult it is to be at the top for as long as he has. No need to get into a tit for tat by comparing him to other managers.

D

1. Did I really type Hearts??? typo. BELIEVE ME!!
2. Not distinguishing the honours (UEFA versus CL versus League) was deliberate. I wanted to show the arithmetic numbers. But thanks anyway for pointing  out the  typo/brain fart.
Bless.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2005, 02:42:59 PM »
No problem.

A next thing that yuh have to learn is to NOT TAKE ON Palos and Touches and them.

Them men will talk shit about the side whether we winning or losing, it makes no difference.

For them to say something good about United is like Panday praising Manning, don't wait for it and if it happen yuh know it have a sting in the tail coming.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2005, 03:05:11 PM »
Like Panday praising Manning...Lol :rotfl: Thats a great one J

Cantona doh leh Pally anna and Feel Up get to yuh. Its all in good fun. De does only dig horrors because dey know dere team have a wonderful reputation for being stylistic, artistic, Champion League floppers...

The thing about picong like this is yuh have to be backing an EPL side to join in de argument. Nuff man does throw dey two cents in, and then claim they ent have no side...right right. They are afraid of the scrutiny that will inevitably follow. Thats why I doh take on nobody but Pally and Feel Up, atleast with dem ah could rag on Assnal all day.

Be careful ah de waggonists and dem doh because dey go claim Barca and Chelski (even Lyon too) but dem is de men who side does change every year.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2005, 03:13:01 PM »
hope allyuh like flag but eh,ah know allyuh hate chelsea and the coach but look at what the man do with porto when he was there and with a team with no big big names uefa cup and then champions league so give jack he jacket not all coaches are the same just like they are cool players and then rough players same with coaches so....... in other news keane is rumoured to be on the way to juventus who unlike unsmart united know the importance of a strong midfield( that was in the swedish papers ) so hard luck manu but allyuh good but teams lost the respect for allyuh they dont fraid allyuh no more they fraid certain players but not manu as a team
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 03:24:26 PM by keon »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2005, 03:51:38 PM »
De does only dig horrors because dey know dere team have a wonderful reputation for being stylistic, artistic, Champion League floppers...

Very true...u never hear me dispute dat.  And we go FLOP in CL again dis rounds.  Unlike you....I doh fraid to say when meh team eh up to scratch.

EPL...Arsenal normally have dat LOCK except dis season when we goin through some tribulations but still a top 5 side under all dah darama.

CL.....FLOP.  Jes like Man Boo.  Actually...doh lemmeh insult Arsenal.....At least Arsenal through to de nex rounds.  Man Boo probably playin fuh UEFA Cup in February.... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2005, 04:07:07 PM »
Me I don't really support no team in the EPL I support nice football. But just for your record paisley made these achievements over a 9 year period. Most people who were around Liverpool would tell you Shanks success was he made Liverpool but paisely was beside him. When he left Paisley proved a master of his own.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2005, 04:54:33 PM »
Like Panday praising Manning...Lol :rotfl: Thats a great one J

Cantona doh leh Pally anna and Feel Up get to yuh. Its all in good fun. De does only dig horrors because dey know dere team have a wonderful reputation for being stylistic, artistic, Champion League floppers...

The thing about picong like this is yuh have to be backing an EPL side to join in de argument. Nuff man does throw dey two cents in, and then claim they ent have no side...right right. They are afraid of the scrutiny that will inevitably follow. Thats why I doh take on nobody but Pally and Feel Up, atleast with dem ah could rag on Assnal all day.

Be careful ah de waggonists and dem doh because dey go claim Barca and Chelski (even Lyon too) but dem is de men who side does change every year.
Ha Ha!! Don't worry, I know is picong  :rotfl: ... those fellas give as good as they get; I admire that  :)
Others however, who want to coast as "experts"... fire bun...
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2005, 05:00:12 PM »
Me I don't really support no team in the EPL I support nice football. But just for your record paisley made these achievements over a 9 year period. Most people who were around Liverpool would tell you Shanks success was he made Liverpool but paisely was beside him. When he left Paisley proved a master of his own.
Good post (I find I am spending too much time talking about the Scousers/bin-dippers  :o) Shankly begat Paisley who begat Fagan...
I personally believe that the 3 Euro Cups weigh more (don't tell my Scouse friends), but ultimately it does not matter... I am a Manc-for-life

Bless...

1]; } ?>