March 28, 2024, 09:51:06 AM

Author Topic: Brent Rahim Thread  (Read 81119 times)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brent Rahim to return home.
« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2006, 07:34:11 AM »

no shit..de man real travel and tryout. He passport must be real stamp up.

Rahim probably don't even need a passport  !!! because they know in the airport so good...Is like "Where you going this month?" and Rahim will say " Anywhere yes, Which part allyuh have special to?"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2006, 07:47:01 AM »
[quote Rahim probably don't even need a passport  !!! because they know in the airport so good...Is like "Where you going this month?" and Rahim will say " Anywhere yes, Which part allyuh have special to?"

Ponnox.. yuh wrong!! LOL .... trinis yes  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2006, 07:50:15 AM »
come on rahim yuh better than that >:(
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2006, 08:38:18 AM »
Right now Rahim looking like a perfect camp players that cyar find he own in a real game.  He needs to show he can make the transition from college ball to the pros, and it is getting too late.  Time is running out on his career.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2006, 08:42:09 AM »
i send the man a msg on Hi5 yesterday to get he ass back home and get a regular sweat and look what i wake up to see? Nah ...i eh think i dah that influential, it hadda be a coincidence ! :P
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2006, 09:32:53 AM »
BIG UP BRENT

come down an see if yuh push a man out of a spot beenie like pro leauge men who cud handle dey own
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Brent brent Brent
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2006, 10:03:44 AM »
Alyuh not nice.
I think Rahim cud make Beenie WC squad

As de Pilot hehehehe  :rotfl:

I feel Rahim probably know how tuh fly de plane dem now.

But seriously it sad. He has never been able to get his mind in the game and improve from college ball to pro football. He has the talent but not the heart, best he pick up painting or some odda crap cuz he ain't love de football :'(

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Brent brent Brent
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
Alyuh not nice.

But seriously it sad. He has never been able to get his mind in the game and improve from college ball to pro football. He has the talent but not the heart, best he pick up painting or some odda crap cuz he ain't love de football :'(

How allyuh could say de man eh have no heart?

If is anyting...might be de oddah way around.  De amounta trial he went on....de constant rejection yet he keep goin back show he have plenty character but PERHAPS not the talent they lookin for.  Besides....he at a bad age...dem clubs if dey investin in a foreign player either goin fuh youths dey could develop or established, experienced players.  He in between.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

TrinInfinite

« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
Alyuh not nice.

If is anyting...might be de oddah way around. De amounta trial he went on....de constant rejection yet he keep goin back show he have plenty character but PERHAPS not the talent they lookin for. Besides....he at a bad age...dem clubs if dey investin in a foreign player either goin fuh youths dey could develop or established, experienced players. He in between.

he go end up on jabloteh or joe public, watch and see  ;D

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »

Rahim probably don't even need a passport  !!! because they know in the airport so good...Is like "Where you going this month?" and Rahim will say " Anywhere yes, Which part allyuh have special to?"

you is ah real c**t ponnoxx....i dying here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2006, 11:03:07 AM »

If is anyting...might be de oddah way around. De amounta trial he went on....de constant rejection yet he keep goin back show he have plenty character but PERHAPS not the talent they lookin for. Besides....he at a bad age...dem clubs if dey investin in a foreign player either goin fuh youths dey could develop or established, experienced players. He in between.

He really in between...In between two buns cause he is S H I T

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2006, 11:11:18 AM »
Allyuh fellas not nice nah....the man have to have something Keegan see it beenie see it....It just really kinda sad te time factor may have passed for him at his age   27 I think coaches not looking for potential but rather for production and he is extremely inconsistent and when his game is struggling he tries too hard and it gets even worse like struggling in quicksand he need to relax and show some composure in his game  I know as trinis we goh pelt ole talk but this really sad .... I rather back him than diss him here....not an easy road

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2006, 11:52:07 AM »
Allyuh fellas not nice nah....the man have to have something Keegan see it beenie see it....It just really kinda sad te time factor may have passed for him at his age   27 I think coaches not looking for potential but rather for production and he is extremely inconsistent and when his game is struggling he tries too hard and it gets even worse like struggling in quicksand he need to relax and show some composure in his game  I know as trinis we goh pelt ole talk but this really sad .... I rather back him than diss him here....not an easy road

Ah in total agreement wit what yuh say dey.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2006, 11:55:05 AM »

He really in between...In between two buns cause he is S H I T

PONNOXX, the man is shit? you know that? the man is shit?

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2006, 12:18:40 PM »
I wouldn't say Rahim is shit.  I think he is just failed to turn his potential into results.  How many of us remember when he burst onto the National Senior Team scene?  People were calling him the next Latapy.  The sad thaing is that since then he hasn't really improved much, and has maybe regressed due to lack of regular playing time, low confidence etc.

I for one always found that he tended to struggle at the International Senior level.  He looks uncomposed, hurries his passes, and loses possession way too easily and frequently.  But successive National Team coaches keep calling up the man.  Why?  Maybe he is a practice champ?  maybe they see flashes of brilliance?

I wish him all the luck, and hope that he can settle with a club somewhere.  Right now I am sure that W Connection or Jabloteh are not looking that bad as options anymore.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2006, 12:25:01 PM »
I wouldn't say Rahim is shit.  I think he is just failed to turn his potential into results.  How many of us remember when he burst onto the National Senior Team scene?  People were calling him the next Latapy.  The sad thaing is that since then he hasn't really improved much, and has maybe regressed due to lack of regular playing time, low confidence etc.

I for one always found that he tended to struggle at the International Senior level.  He looks uncomposed, hurries his passes, and loses possession way too easily and frequently.  But successive National Team coaches keep calling up the man.  Why?  Maybe he is a practice champ?  maybe they see flashes of brilliance?

I wish him all the luck, and hope that he can settle with a club somewhere.  Right now I am sure that W Connection or Jabloteh are not looking that bad as options anymore.

I would have to agree, Brent was in meh form class in form 3 at St. Anthony's, made the Intercol side then, not sure of how many have a fairly reputable intercol side in form 3.  This side had just lost the likes of Wise and Mitchell, still had some talent, so quite an accomplishment for him.  Not sure what the issue is with his progress, but do wish him the best of luck as well....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2006, 12:46:12 PM »
What eva he should have run to the MLS in the first place.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2006, 12:50:15 PM »

I would have to agree, Brent was in meh form class in form 3 at St. Anthony's, made the Intercol side then, not sure of how many have a fairly reputable intercol side in form 3.  This side had just lost the likes of Wise and Mitchell, still had some talent, so quite an accomplishment for him.  Not sure what the issue is with his progress, but do wish him the best of luck as well....

Sorry guys but de man need some Pussy, level pussy and lovin... tuh relax him and make him more mature :rotfl: :rotfl: like he bird holding out on him

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
He needs lovin
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2006, 12:51:11 PM »

Sorry guys but de man need some Pussy, level pussy and lovin... tuh relax him and make him more mature :rotfl: :rotfl: like he bird holding out on him

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: He needs lovin
« Reply #229 on: February 16, 2006, 02:13:53 PM »

LOL

That is wah make you mature ent?

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2006, 02:35:10 PM »
 Ok yuh know what kingman...Rahim real good...those clubs probably don't spend real money on his salary....I feel that is the problem...I agree with you  :)

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2006, 06:04:19 PM »
well I dont know what the problem with Rahim is but I remember watching the gold cup a few years back and the commentators was calling Rahim the phenomenom and real praising the man so from then I was expecting big things from him but I dont know what happen nah  :(

but i think the man had real talent but ah never see it shown on the international level though

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2006, 07:10:45 PM »

haha  :rotfl:
Hart for president

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2006, 07:38:52 PM »
I still wish him the best, manyh players never realize their full potental, hopefully he still can..

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2006, 08:04:12 PM »
I still wish him the best, manyh players never realize their full potental, hopefully he still can..
Potential is a very interesting word. It is primarily academic in its application, but does it still have real meaning ???
Live large and prosper!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: He needs lovin
« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2006, 08:20:47 PM »

LOL

That is wah make you mature ent?

yea primitive = mature in any equation
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2006, 08:46:57 AM »
I fed up talk about rahim, and he partners and dem wanna fight me.
He look like  anice guy and was good in college but jus eh ready right now.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

MickeyRat

« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2006, 02:33:35 PM »
Brent too pretty.  He was OK in College, I was never impressed.  Besides, he is not a physical player nor can he hold on to the ball.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 18, 2006, 08:08:01 AM »
he l\ook like a real pretty boy who doh wa ge dirty when he step on the field....... ;D

buh serious it tough to see de man gehin so much probs fuh a sweat.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2006, 08:25:49 AM »
My stance on Rahim is this , i had the opportunity to work him at Ken Elie's Coaching school on a couple occasions,that was years ago,he is a mild manered sort of laid back kind of guy and that will not work in this profession,in a nutshell it's dog eat dog here everything is a fight on and off the field.

He is not an individual/impact player,he is not the type of player that will stand out with the rest,he is a good team player,he depends on if a team is playing well he will have a good game but he is not the kind of player that will make a team play well.

1]; } ?>