April 25, 2024, 03:41:47 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner wants open budget  (Read 4907 times)

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner wants open budget
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2005, 11:32:05 PM »
Jack is a 'ole thief' and blatantly asking manning to take in a movie while he go home by him and fix Hazel....hahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2005, 11:33:13 PM »
jack finally slip up, he had the upper hand in all the old talk up to now.  I sure manning go grab on to this open budget absurdity and beat it like a road march.

as for the other people who talking BS about the march, I dunno if it have any blood flowing through your brain cells, but please ask a neighbor to think for you or something before you post nah.... I not supporting the crime march, because the 'white' community only organise that march because 'their' people affected too.  >:(

yuh is ah arse or ah marble?

Man sy dey eh support de march becasue all de time dem fellas mout shut tight!

Yuh never hear ah peep from dem til it hit dem.

Yuh cyar deny dat!

Is ah fact.

and it have nutten but pure political under pinnings.

Now as I said, I am not political and me eh like nutten dat political.

But did you see the march?

steups ::)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2005, 11:50:33 PM »
yeah I happened to be in trini at the time of the march...but lewwe forget that, you see the nonsence you just post, you need to call 911 saddis and tell them you need some blood in your brain.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2005, 11:51:56 PM »
does anyone know the details of da deal with addias ???  like there was nothing offical that i saw on the site unlike the finta deal which stated that we were getting the 1mil plus warm up gear etc if there was one & i missed it can someone point it out plz ?

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2005, 11:52:42 PM »
If I read the article correct, it is Jack saying to provide BEENHAKKER with an open budget for football development.
For the WC preparations it would be easy enough to work out what the costs will be for the next seven months.
I suspect the way to go with Beenhakker for the following two years after the WC would be for him to have a contract with the GOTT and not TTFF.
In that contract as an attachment targets could be set over the two years and here again it can be scoped out and costed. In the public service sector there can be more accountability than TTFF, it does not mean that there can be no corruption but hopefully it can be more transparent.

About Steve Cadiz.
I have known him for about 15 yrs and I can say he is a gentleman and I am not aware of him having any political agenda.
Sometimes we only react when the thing hits home, when Kieth Noel was brutally murdered, Steve and his employees decided it was time to do something.
What else could private citizens do other than what they did?
As a result of the pressure that came out of the march the Goverment and opposition are now finally talking about legislative reform of the police service and other crime laws, so something positive did come out of it.
Finally if Steve does have a political agenda so be it, he can not do any worse than these clowns we have elected anyway.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2005, 11:54:02 PM »
yeah I happened to be in trini at the time of the march...but lewwe forget that, you see the nonsence you just post, you need to call 911 saddis and tell them you need some blood in your brain.

Are you in New Mexico??
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2005, 12:31:57 AM »
alright lemme assume you have some common sense and actually point out what I talking about...I like analogies because even men with asphyxia does seem to get it...so here goes -
we trying to build a dam to block off a river.  White man Joel wasn't throwing no stones in the beginning (see * at end), but then later on in the game for his own selfish reasons he decide to join everybody (**) and start  throwing stones and building the dam too.
everybody should
a) buss white man joel head cuz he weasn't dey from the start.
b) stop building the dam during the same hours that Joel building the dam to  show disgust at him not beign there from the start
c) realize that the past is the past, but in the present, if both of you all working for the same goal, then you all should help out each other.

* so here I am going on the assumption ... your assumption that white people didn't care about crime before it began to "affect them"....correct me if I am wrong, but to me it seem as thoug the present situation was a spin off from the "valsayn murders" or the goodwood park murders in the '90's you remember them?  Where did you come up with the idea that crime was only affecting one race of people?
besides, it doesn't seem like forever to you that "white people" in trinidad  "marching" against crime inder the banner of religious organisations?
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=42092562

I'll tell you a lot of manning supporters does talk the same Bs you do...because they support manning...and you can't support manning and outright blame him for the current situation...so you have to come up with some BS to not blame your beloved manning.

**  so who in my community do anything to help solve the problem? what did you do?  what did I do?  I must say that the only people in "my" community to ever try to do anything about crime was the caledonia community...and when they block off the road and burn tires and say police - allyuh have to do somehting cuz is a murder everyday up in here.  did you support them? did I support them?

so in total - we ent doig nothing, but you want to point fingers at somebody who trying to do something...dat doh sound like ASSness to you ? what you doing helping in any way?
if you still doh see you might need about a 2 quart bag.

besides all that doh...this likely go get move cuz it ent have nothign to do with football

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2005, 12:51:45 AM »
alright lemme assume you have some common sense and actually point out what I talking about...I like analogies because even men with asphyxia does seem to get it...so here goes -
we trying to build a dam to block off a river.  White man Joel wasn't throwing no stones in the beginning (see * at end), but then later on in the game for his own selfish reasons he decide to join everybody (**) and start  throwing stones and building the dam too.
everybody should
a) buss white man joel head cuz he weasn't dey from the start.
b) stop building the dam during the same hours that Joel building the dam to  show disgust at him not beign there from the start
c) realize that the past is the past, but in the present, if both of you all working for the same goal, then you all should help out each other.

* so here I am going on the assumption ... your assumption that white people didn't care about crime before it began to "affect them"....correct me if I am wrong, but to me it seem as thoug the present situation was a spin off from the "valsayn murders" or the goodwood park murders in the '90's you remember them?  Where did you come up with the idea that crime was only affecting one race of people?
besides, it doesn't seem like forever to you that "white people" in trinidad  "marching" against crime inder the banner of religious organisations?
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=42092562

I'll tell you a lot of manning supporters does talk the same Bs you do...because they support manning...and you can't support manning and outright blame him for the current situation...so you have to come up with some BS to not blame your beloved manning.

**  so who in my community do anything to help solve the problem? what did you do?  what did I do?  I must say that the only people in "my" community to ever try to do anything about crime was the caledonia community...and when they block off the road and burn tires and say police - allyuh have to do somehting cuz is a murder everyday up in here.  did you support them? did I support them?

so in total - we ent doig nothing, but you want to point fingers at somebody who trying to do something...dat doh sound like ASSness to you ? what you doing helping in any way?
if you still doh see you might need about a 2 quart bag.

besides all that doh...this likely go get move cuz it ent have nothign to do with football

haul yuh arse..yuh know if i white, blaxk, red, chinee or indian?

steups.

what dat march accomplish dat ALL races in T&T eh know?

Crime out ah hand.

De money people start ah march because de crime finally start to hit dem.  My question remains  where were dey all de time?

yuh really feel is dem bad boys behind all de crime in T&T?

Dem is de ones dying each and everyday!   Nobody does march fuh dem!

Do dese poor men have de brains or de money to run corruption and drugs in T&T?

man you call 911 and seek some counselling.

dat march was ah waste ah time and had no real impact on nutten.

It jes shows how man does react when tings hitting home.

yuh so f**king bright dsylexia is what yuh want to say and yuh say asphyxia

steups

ah wonder who dsylexic
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 01:03:30 AM by truetrini »

1]; } ?>