April 29, 2024, 11:11:54 AM

Author Topic: Any pan bands going Germany ?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Any pan bands going Germany ?
« on: November 24, 2005, 07:21:16 PM »
Just want to let you all know that I think your PAN man are going to be real hot in Germany.

Pan is really not so know yet in Deutsland  & I truely believe the Germans & other Europeans will love it.
So if you find tickets for WC expensive and you can play then convince your bandleader to go Germany & combine some work with a holiday.
You could travel a month earlier and play in A'dam Copenhagen Paris Germany Barcelona all over Europe etc.
You could even tour with 2 or 3 bands and do live battle's or so, if needed I can help establishing some contacts here in A'dam. Just be smart and be the first to book concerts I would say.
I'm not joking btw.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: Any pan bands going Germany ?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 11:23:21 PM »
see if yuh get some sponsorship and get the best playing band in Tnt tuh perform.......Phase II Pan Groove

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 12:01:24 AM »
Ah betting allyuh that since Carib fork up so much sponsorship money, that they ain't go send ah pan side with ah riddim section and dey carib girls and dem saying this is what advertising dey country is about.

Me ain't care about advertising....all i know i go be pelting waist in de middle of dey riddim section

cheers :beermug:

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 12:18:07 AM »
Don't the Woodbrook Playboys always make them sporting trips?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 12:33:27 AM »
Ah betting allyuh that since Carib fork up so much sponsorship money, that they ain't go send ah pan side with ah riddim section and dey carib girls and dem saying this is what advertising dey country is about.

Me ain't care about advertising....all i know i go be pelting waist in de middle of dey riddim section

U sound like a SOCAHOLIC!   U get yuh SOCA OR DIE T Shirt yet?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 12:39:31 AM »

U sound like a SOCAHOLIC!   U get yuh SOCA OR DIE T Shirt yet?  ;D

is dey only music that ya could sing, pelt waist and loss weight at de same time
but my thing is dey BASS section.....dey horn and dem
dey old traffik in steve sealy and anselm days...oh gorm man that was bass in ya ass.

ah was told by ah certain relative that ah getting one, and it in trinidad but ah know some favor she go ask me as usual.
ah hope she know ah going home for christmas...she better doh play up in she ass.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 12:53:35 AM »
is dey only music that ya could sing, pelt waist and loss weight at de same time
dey old traffik in steve sealy and anselm days...oh gorm man that was bass in ya ass.

ah was told by ah certain relative that ah getting one, and it in trinidad but ah know some favor she go ask me as usual.
ah hope she know ah going home for christmas...she better doh play up in she ass.

Yuh could get dat T Shirt right dey in Toronto if yuh want.  Call 416-245-6411 and dey go organize yuh.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 01:03:22 AM »

Yuh could get dat T Shirt right dey in Toronto if yuh want.  Call 416-245-6411 and dey go organize yuh.

Thanks You much

1]; } ?>