April 28, 2024, 04:40:01 AM

Author Topic: It aint over yet  (Read 13751 times)

Offline bahrainy-scorpion

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
It aint over yet
« on: November 18, 2005, 01:37:53 PM »
Fifa president Sepp Blatter was interviewed in Fifa headquarters in geneva this morning,when asked about the Bahrain and Trinidad world cup qualifer he quoted telling goal magazine "I think Bahrain deserve a re-match,we are here to make sure that justice is served" he then pointed about the growing violence in football " Violence is growing as we saw after the Bahrain match and also in Istanbul in Turkey's world cup qualifier,this has to stop immediatly" when asked about the probabilities of the re-match he said " I feel how the Bahraini fans feel that they were robbed by the match referee and i fully understand" - www.fifa.com

FIFA spokesman yesterday officialy spoke to the FOX channel considering the Bahrain - Trinidad & Tobago Match last night. The FIFA spokesman said, "We are deeply considering a rematch concerning the Bahrain and Trinidad & Tobago match due to refereeing errors." The 59 year-old FIFA manager continued saying "The colombian referee has been banned for life, and will be fined. The replayed match is yet to be considered by FIFA." -www.foxsports.com

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: It aint over yet
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 01:40:03 PM »
 >:( >:( You have to be a silly kind of fellow!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 01:41:45 PM »
Tell that to Blatter  >:(

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 01:44:19 PM »
Before I say more, Please post the exact link for this bullshit

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 01:46:05 PM »
Thank you oconnor. i see nothing of the sort on www.fifa.com

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 01:47:08 PM »
"The colombian referee has been banned for life, and will be fined. The replayed match is yet to be considered by FIFA." -www.foxsports.com

You went to far with that part, you gave it away with that line, good try better luck next time.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 01:48:53 PM »
I blv that this idiot shud be banned from this forum. They continue to bring these idiotic stories on here trying to dampen our spirits.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 01:49:13 PM »
yea boss i want to see dis ting on d web site for my self post d exact link for dis atrocity
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 01:49:52 PM »
 give it up...Bahrian do not have the quality players to play in a World Cup...you guys do not deserve it....We have the talent to go there and as Dwight put it 'BE COUNTED'....Go T&T

stop posting this kind of crap

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 01:51:22 PM »
ok that shit is not funny no more i like allure bahranians who still around for old talk but this is getting old

Offline LICKS4SO

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 01:51:37 PM »
BOY take yuh licks and cool it nah boy...we done with all yuh..we moving on...you should too....
bamcie

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 01:54:03 PM »
steupse this man real ful of bull...dis de desparation yuh reach with fake stories...giv up brudda
Back in Trini...

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 01:54:54 PM »
www.bahrainfootball.org
 can you all read arabbic ? I just transalted this shit from the bahrain website to english language

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 01:55:19 PM »
Fifa president Sepp Blatter was interviewed in Fifa headquarters in geneva this morning,when asked about the Bahrain and Trinidad world cup qualifer he quoted telling goal magazine "I think Bahrain deserve a re-match,we are here to make sure that justice is served" he then pointed about the growing violence in football "

Eh Bahrainy

Nice try, why you can't do like the rest of your colleagues and ACCEPT it??
By the way....there is NO such football magazine as "Goal Magazine",  alright? Unless you talkin 'bout hockey. If yuh have a Bahrainian hockey team, all de best with dat.

Nice try at the creativity. But doh quit your day job. Whatever dat is.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2005, 01:56:08 PM »
Scorpion i have a suggestion. Go and see if u can find ur diminutive or maybe non existent d*ck and go F8ck yourself. Lawd all yuh asses are annoying with the shit.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 01:56:15 PM »
Fella is either yuh joining the Warriors, or yuh retiring yuh name from this site.  EIther way, we becoming tired of yuh.  Leave we alone and leh we wallow in we vistory nah.  ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 01:59:34 PM »
bahrainy-scorpion you left out the part where Sheik Ali Al Khalifa offered Sepp Blatter oral sex in exchange for a rematch.

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 02:00:07 PM »
Seems like you boys are being frustrated again eh ?  8)  :D

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 02:00:19 PM »
Dat say Fifa site he use as a source has trinidad as one of the QUALIFIED teams

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 02:02:02 PM »
HA this is all they have and it is mostly about Turkey

FIFA to launch investigations into incidents relating to World Cup play-offs
17 November 2005
by FIFAworldcup.com
Following the play-offs for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ on 12 and 16 November 2005, FIFA will tomorrow (Friday, 18 November) launch disciplinary investigations to determine the exact nature and perpetrators of incidents that occurred before, during and after certain play-off matches.
FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter has condemned the events and bemoaned the fact that certain incidents had "trampled all over the spirit of fair play".

FIFA classified all ten World Cup play-off fixtures as high-risk games before a ball had been kicked and for that reason, world football’s governing body assigned a security officer in addition to the match commissioner and refereeing inspector to work closely with the associations to guarantee the safety of those involved and to ensure that the matches passed off without incident.

FIFA will now investigate the events by calling upon reports from these delegates and from the match officials, as well as by taking statements from the associations involved and by looking at additional evidence such as television footage. The investigations will focus on whether and to what extent FIFA’s disciplinary, ethical and safety guidelines were violated.

The FIFA Disciplinary Committee will be responsible for reaching decisions after considering all of the evidence gathered. Committee chairman Marcel Mathier (Switzerland) will withdraw from deliberations on the incidents that occurred in connection with matches involving Switzerland.

Appeals against Disciplinary Committee decisions can in certain circumstances be lodged with the FIFA Appeal Committee, before the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne can be called upon as the body of final instance in accordance with the FIFA Statutes.

Offline laertes

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 02:03:04 PM »
i actually find these attempts at propaganda quite humorous, so would one of the bahrain forum members please enlighten me as to how much fun a football match can be without the presence of women?  :rotfl: :devil:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 02:03:10 PM »
Fifa president Sepp Blatter was interviewed in Fifa headquarters in geneva this morning,when asked about the Bahrain and Trinidad world cup qualifer he quoted telling goal magazine "I think Bahrain deserve a re-match,we are here to make sure that justice is served" he then pointed about the growing violence in football " Violence is growing as we saw after the Bahrain match and also in Istanbul in Turkey's world cup qualifier,this has to stop immediatly" when asked about the probabilities of the re-match he said " I feel how the Bahraini fans feel that they were robbed by the match referee and i fully understand" - www.fifa.com

FIFA spokesman yesterday officialy spoke to the FOX channel considering the Bahrain - Trinidad & Tobago Match last night. The FIFA spokesman said, "We are deeply considering a rematch concerning the Bahrain and Trinidad & Tobago match due to refereeing errors." The 59 year-old FIFA manager continued saying "The colombian referee has been banned for life, and will be fined. The replayed match is yet to be considered by FIFA." -www.foxsports.com

Somebody gimme ah bucket ah hot oil....ah need to kill ah scorpian.... :cursing: ya is ah ass or what ? of all de blasted news station dey go find to report this is foxsports ?

boy yea' trying to insult we intelligence....it ain't go wuk.  
According to Atlantik "who to blame" for allyuh supidity eh?

Ya know ah just say meh f**king lunch prayers before ah eat meh food and this is wha' ah have come read....ah find allyuh should ban he ass from here.....

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 02:04:36 PM »
bahrainy-scorpion,

Are you related to the Iraqi Information Minister (under the Saddam regime)? I did a Google site-search using keywords you provided in your article. I then did a Google www-search using the same keywords. Guess what? I couldn't find any article related to your quotations.

I'm inclined to think this isn't true. On top of that, any FIFA representative worth his/her salt would not make such a statement. Additionally, what on God's green earth would inspire FIFA to ban this referee? He made a sterling decision!

Get over it! You lost!!!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 02:05:16 PM »

Somebody gimme ah bucket ah hot oil....ah need to kill ah scorpian.... :cursing: ya is ah ass or what ? of all de blasted news station dey go find to report this is foxsports ?

boy yea' trying to insult we intelligence....it ain't go wuk.  
According to Atlantik "who to blame" for allyuh supidity eh?

Ya know ah just say meh f**king lunch prayers before ah eat meh food and this is wha' ah have come read....ah find allyuh should ban he ass from here.....

Breds, you see you gorn and get my TriniCanadian sweetness Mad now... Go ahead.!!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 02:07:37 PM »
People yuh know this scorpion as$hole threatening me that he have a gun and he will point it at my head. he is ah kinda ass or wat?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 02:08:24 PM »
bahrainy-scorpion,

Are you related to the Iraqi Information Minister (under the Saddam regime)? I did a Google site-search using keywords you provided in your article. I then did a Google www-search using the same keywords. Guess what? I couldn't find any article related to your quotations.

I'm inclined to think this isn't true. On top of that, any FIFA representative worth his/her salt would not make such a statement. Additionally, what on God's green earth would inspire FIFA to ban this referee? He made a sterling decision!

Get over it! You lost!!!

but carenage why you went through all da stress fur ? you ain't see is ah ass we dealing with ??
Man is Friday and more celebration so "trus in de lord and pass de drinks"
If anyman know de name of ah Bahrain beer..lemme know so ah could design ah label, put it on ad bottle ah carib and drink one for de shot dey Warriors drop in dey ass :beermug: :beermug:

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 02:08:51 PM »
I eh see that crap, but i did see this story on the FIFA site:

http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,2442,110321,00.html?comp=U20W&year=2006&articleid=110321

FIFA U-20 Women's World Championship
Suddenly dominant, Dominicans put up 25
(FIFA.com) 05 Oct 2005

and this excerpt:

The U-20 women's team from the Dominican Republic busted an unlikely record on 23 September when they thrashed the British Virgin Islands by an astonishing 25 goals to nil.

The margin of victory is now the most lopsided in any FIFA-sanctioned women's game to date, eclipsing the prior record of 24-0 set by Japan's under-19 team when they thumped Malaysia on 31 May 2004.

Though close, the result is not the biggest in FIFA history if one takes into account all categories. Australia's senior men's national team famously beat American Samoa 31-0 in FIFA World Cup qualifying in 2001. Also, the Aussie U-17 side nearly repeated the dose with a 30-0 drubbing of the same hard-luck Samoans (u-17) in 2000 and more recently, in 2005, they trounced Tonga 26-0.  There have also been several more lopsided results in the world of five-a-side futsal including a 31-0 mauling of Moldova by Russia in a Futsal World Championship qualifier in 1995, a 29-2 result by Brazil over Guatemala in 2000 and a 27-1 win for China PR over Guam in 2004.

How yuh does collect 31 goals? That mean yuh just doh have the ball atall... At some point yuh have to stand up in the back and stop ppl from scoring. fuh pride at least.
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »
Bah Simply Better's prank was better

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 02:14:23 PM »
here is scorpians email.....do as allyuh wish

sourboy@hotmail.com

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 02:14:37 PM »
This man lying. We all know the rules and we all know it was not a goal. Why waste we time with this fool. The man don't even have the balls to say congrats. Instead you post a whole set of bullshit. Anyway all the best ot Bahrain. You should be proud of your players

1]; } ?>