May 28, 2024, 02:41:44 PM

Author Topic: Suicide Alert for NDookie!!  (Read 12929 times)

truetrini

Re: Suicide Alert for NDookie!!
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2005, 09:39:06 PM »
I am me..and I doh sunscribe to any racist shit.

I see it as it is and I call it as it is!

I have ah bullet fuh Bakr and I want Jack to get de Trinity Cross, I only ask dat I nail him to it.

I eh have no pardner..me eh know Fatz he new here jes like ah bunch ah allyuh.

I doh f**k with nobody until dey f**k with me.

Understand?

Right now i hope they keep Bakr in Jail until he fall into the darkness but i doubt that will solve the crime in T&T because there are still those people who pretend to be one thing in the public's eye then they are another behind closed doors. A couple cases in point, Toti poti and Jack Warner.

hahah yuh eh easy fella.

I eh feel dat Jack or roti involved in crime on de street.

I do hold the government responsible for getting a handle on the crime.  T&T is way too small for dem Kidnappers and bandits to elude the police.  Leads me to believe that the police are somehow implicated. (another case of innuendo and unsubstantiated allegations).

The schools are in disarray, the heath system is horrible and the roads are impassable.

Then there are those worrk GANGS..political handouts all over the place.

Panday did nutten when he was in power, and now PNM doing nutten.

Bakr was on de side ah de UNC den he change to PNM and de man running criminal activities in T&T (more innuendo).

So the situation is pretty grim!

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2005, 09:54:32 PM »
I am me..and I doh sunscribe to any racist shit.

I see it as it is and I call it as it is!

I have ah bullet fuh Bakr and I want Jack to get de Trinity Cross, I only ask dat I nail him to it.

I eh have no pardner..me eh know Fatz he new here jes like ah bunch ah allyuh.

I doh f**k with nobody until dey f**k with me.

Understand?

Right now i hope they keep Bakr in Jail until he fall into the darkness but i doubt that will solve the crime in T&T because there are still those people who pretend to be one thing in the public's eye then they are another behind closed doors. A couple cases in point, Toti poti and Jack Warner.

hahah yuh eh easy fella.

I eh feel dat Jack or roti involved in crime on de street.

I do hold the government responsible for getting a handle on the crime.  T&T is way too small for dem Kidnappers and bandits to elude the police.  Leads me to believe that the police are somehow implicated. (another case of innuendo and unsubstantiated allegations).

The schools are in disarray, the heath system is horrible and the roads are impassable.

Then there are those worrk GANGS..political handouts all over the place.

Panday did nutten when he was in power, and now PNM doing nutten.

Bakr was on de side ah de UNC den he change to PNM and de man running criminal activities in T&T (more innuendo).

So the situation is pretty grim!

I could deal with the petty thief but is the big men in the business who have the crime rate where it is because there's no way that any small man or lil youth from Laventille, Maloney, Gun Hill or wherever yuh consider to be a badman area could move 100 kilos of cocaine. The smaller man does perpetrate some kidnappings that we doh hear about on news and they also doing the murdering for drug turf which the big men controlling. I don't blame police for crime because police can't stop crime, they can only solve it when it happens because they aren't God and are not omni present but they do support crime, at least some of them or maybe most or half. I say get rid of all the politicians over 40 and put a young leader in and see what happens, Panday, Manning and all the rest of them have just been continuing the old trend of past governments. As far as i see, only God can help T&T right now.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

truetrini

« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2005, 09:56:16 PM »
fairly good response.

I concur with most

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2005, 10:14:36 PM »
is one vicious circle..the problem have to start somewhere and i believe we should fix the education system first..maybe that migth save the next generation and make them better citizens.
yes i believe the big businessmen control things and they making use of the available 'cheap' wayward youths.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2005, 11:13:33 PM »
 well said FATZ but i have to read thru this thread yes ....how it come to that???

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2005, 11:15:13 PM »
well said FATZ but i have to read thru this thread yes ....how it come to that???

that was just some talk between me and truetrini, we just happened to have it here.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

1]; } ?>