April 16, 2024, 08:59:10 AM

Author Topic: Mykon Travel & Tours World Cup Package (from T&T)  (Read 17603 times)

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WORLD CUP (2 weeks) PACKAGE from TNT
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2005, 03:18:12 PM »
   Well I done talk to my boss today about a $30,000 loan and I go have to work my ass off and that might be paid off I eh know in bout 10 years!?!? Unless I get a bonus next year December 2006. I eh care once I can go and I getting the loan approved and the package legit I there!!

Warriors have meh spending other people money now. I still love you, well duh, I have to be in hard labour work now for more years yes! I go have to be bound to meh company to get a lower rate yes wheey haha. I going to try and go for sure!

Strange but it will be very bitter sweet if we make it into the 2nd round since I go be sweetening up staying longer and watching game 4 while meh debt flying away!! Thank God me single and have no chirren. Hope Mommy and Daddy doh kick meh out the house next year after the loan cause we go have a beggar man formerly known as Hyperhot J from SocaWarriors.net

Sheesh!

J  :praying: :nailbiting:

Hyper Baby...yuh aint go be homeless...yuh could bunk by me...yuh know that....

as fuh Germany...we could double occupy  :-*

iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2005, 05:03:45 PM »
hahaha
trinis really is a bunch of something else yuh know...
i will say this first... if i worked in Trinidad, there is no frigging way i was taking a loan to go see football.. i dont care who you are in this place.....

there is supporting and stupidity -- no offense but if you have to take a loan to go see football... then YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING!! This is not directed to anyone at all on the forum.. just a thought.. since me and my boy Gary were laughing about it....how about trinis will mortgage their house, take loan, use Cess loan, leave their wife to go see football.

Think about this... 50k TT for a month in Germany!! That is about 9000$ CAN -- now that is what i am budgeting.. BUT I am going to Glasgow, then Stockholm for a couple days.. lime for 2 weeks in Germany and see Trinidad spank Brazil.. in the rest days, im going to Amsterdam... since the girls there are tall, white and hungry *lol*  and then do a shopping trip to Milan and see some friends in Prague.

My point is -- that is what 50k TT will get you......!!! But if I took a loan, I would never forgive myself and my parents who grew up poor, would not like it all. Thankfully I am in a position to just flip the cash over and go see football... but paying 9000$ CAN when you make 85k CAN+ a year is one thing.... paying 30-50k when you make 85k TT -- is dotish!

Sorry fellas.. i all for football and Trinidad.. just saying something here, that I know many people saying in dey heads but too frighten to say it here for fear of a gangbang and being a waggonist etc.

Plus the same people who taking loan for football... going to take loan to buy costume and thing in Tribe and Poison.... again, things that dont make sense. Yuh wanna see crime.... someone will get kidnap just so another man can go germany... you just watch!!!

And i wish that was a joke!!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2005, 06:10:56 PM »
i will say this first... if i worked in Trinidad, there is no frigging way i was taking a loan to go see football.. i dont care who you are in this place.....

there is supporting and stupidity -- no offense but if you have to take a loan to go see football... then YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING!!

So what if a man is taking a loan to get the experience of a lifetime?

Since when is 30,000 dollars too much money to pay back?

It have plenty people who have the money to spend but still taking the loan cause some people just prefer to spend other people's money!

U really dont know what it is like to support a team.  Some of us have been here from the very beginning, and now that we have made it,  expect people who have waited for this moment all their lives to just pass up on it just because it is "wrong" in your eyes to pay back 50,000 over 3 years?

I am going to germany.  Whether i use my cash or take a loan is not significant because i have not made up my mind as yet.  But u real f*cking outta-place to suggest that someone is stupid to take a loan to see OUR WARRIORS in their first ever world cup!!

if u never forgive yourself, that is your business, cause u probably not a true supporter, but to many of us, who are passionate about our team being in germany is worth much more in our hearts than 25-50K.

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2005, 08:11:13 PM »
go easy on the man nah Andre...I have his same thoughts in the back of my head also....i guess maybe we looking at it from an economic and social standpoint..but i still making arrangements to go  ;D ..everybody have their own priorities in life..is up to that person if they want to saddle themselves in debt for the next 5 years or so just to go to Germany etc..but its worth it to me cause its a once in a lifetime opportunity..but to me taking out a loan just to buy a costume is not on my agenda.

ah hope all ah we go bounce up in Germany next year though.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2005, 08:44:39 PM »

there is supporting and stupidity -- no offense but if you have to take a loan to go see football... then YOU SHOULD NOT BE GOING!!

So what if a man is taking a loan to get the experience of a lifetime?

Since when is 30,000 dollars too much money to pay back?

It have plenty people who have the money to spend but still taking the loan cause some people just prefer to spend other people's money!

U really dont know what it is like to support a team.  Some of us have been here from the very beginning, and now that we have made it,  expect people who have waited for this moment all their lives to just pass up on it just because it is "wrong" in your eyes to pay back 50,000 over 3 years?

I am going to germany.  Whether i use my cash or take a loan is not significant because i have not made up my mind as yet.  But u real f*cking outta-place to suggest that someone is stupid to take a loan to see OUR WARRIORS in their first ever world cup!!

if u never forgive yourself, that is your business, cause u probably not a true supporter, but to many of us, who are passionate about our team being in germany is worth much more in our hearts than 25-50K.

ah love it!!

well dread obviously opinions that don't coincide with yours, are obviously wrong... and once again if it wrong, it f*cking wrong, right??

so because i wouldn't take out a loan to support a team, then i am waggonist... dread that opinion typifies a typical attitude......taking a loan for a house, surgery etc... makes sense.  For a trip... it is a trip however way you wanna spin it... doesn't make sense.
If ur in Germany.. come over I'll buy you a beer with my money, not FCB or Republic own but maybe you waaaayyy richer than me or something but i dont spend money i  dont have.. and spending someone else money... is still not spending yours.

Maybe I forget...25 or 50k is not money anymore or something... but last month when i was home, a doubles was 1.50 and 2.00 --- and MANY people still make only 30k a year in Trinidad... and the idea of flaunting around money like that... well i guess we know what we think.

But i will guarantee something... I will be there ... and when i on ESPN with my face paint and supporting the Warriors and shouting to high heaven that the tears i shed on Nov 19th worth something, I would have spent my own money, and no borrowing for my dreams - my website ent far.. you can look at the pics if you dont make it.

But hey I gave an unpopular opinion, I expected a post like yours... and expect a couple more to come saying how their tears and hopes mean sooo much more than mine. Maybe i didnt start this board, but if you think that the only supporters the team have exist on this board.. then ur a damn fool! When I found this board...it was cause I wanted to find more information about how to support the Warriors.

So as I said, I know I will be there, so leh we see who real outta place in Germany!!!

Feliziano... thanks for the block man...I know it have men who do agree and see my point about making that post.
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2005, 08:56:58 PM »
Feliziano... thanks for the block man...I know it have men who do agree and see my point about making that post.

at least yuh have a brain to make decisoins like that and weigh up the consequences lol..boy i learn here that men is get so easliy offended..especially when somebody dont see things there way or point of view..yuh right bout that 'don't spend money that ent yours'..sometimes i does wonder how many Trinis stuck in credit card debt like my mother..and when yuh try to explain to them how things like that is work..they more vex than you lol..yeah you keep making the minimum payment on a $5000 credit card and see how long it going to pay it off lol..boy meh wife real straighten me and my Trini mentality out with that credit card thing lol..i glad to say we debt free,except for house mortgage and never had a credit card balance at all...but sometimes i does ask myself if  it worth it by being so systematic with finances.

oh just today meh wife ask me..'so what happen if Trinidad make it to the next round?"..cause i only making plans for the group stage lol..so ah had to be a man and tell she 'ah go have to eat humble pie and miss out big time' lol..just what she wanted tuh hear lol
Feliz

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2005, 09:16:01 PM »
heheh... well Feliziano... i am a Naps man...
brains are only natural to us!!
hahha

and I planning extra holiday time... just so i dont have to miss out... hence why some extra time before and a week after the 23rd -- just in case we pass first round.... naturally!!

But exactly right about the Credit Card thing... i wonder how much the minimum payment on 50k is? Im sure someone here will know!!
*lol*
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 09:18:59 PM by naparima »
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2005, 06:07:28 AM »
So it seems like people now realise that WC is in 2006. In addition to the money I normally save, since the game against Dominican Rep in the Manny Ramjohn Stadium, I made a decision to put away $750 TT every month just in case the team qualified. (this decision was not based on the team's performance) If they didn't I just would have had extra money. One of the managers here by me went to 11 games in France '98 and it's because she saved for two years. It's about preparation.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2005, 06:29:54 AM »
So it seems like people now realise that WC is in 2006. In addition to the money I normally save, since the game against Dominican Rep in the Manny Ramjohn Stadium, I made a decision to put away $750 TT every month just in case the team qualified. (this decision was not based on the team's performance) If they didn't I just would have had extra money. One of the managers here by me went to 11 games in France '98 and it's because she saved for two years. It's about preparation 

Well said Jayerson, I learnt the hard way you have to plan and put away money for the expected and the unexpected. Car repair fund, house repair fund, make up with wife fund. But I also have an entertainment fund I put aside.
This WC thing is something every true footbal fan would like to see live at least once in a lifetime, some just would not have the wherewithall to do that, some will at the risk of not doing something else that important and for  some it is no real strain.
Basically it get down to how each man manage his own stories and how much it really worth to him.
My only advice to the fans that going to take loans, is to make sure that you can afford it, factoring an inflation rate of about 5 % per annum affecting your disposable and for god's sake shop around for the best deal.
I personally hope everybody who want to make it could.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2005, 06:31:16 AM »
First and foremost Naps, i have nothing against u.  U are a supporter and i respect the fact that u are.

I didnt put that post because it applied to me because i can easliy afford to go to germany.  I work at petrotrin..nuff said!

But i put that post up in defense of the people that u labelled as stupid!!

i will admit to u that if i couldnt afford to go to germany i just would not have, but just becaue u are taking a loan to go doesnt mean that u should not go in the first place.

Pay back on a 30,000 loan over 3 years costs around 900 dollars a month, and if someone works for the 85K that u suggested that means that they make around 7000 a month.

why cant a person who makes 7000 a month not afford a 900 a month loan?  other responsiblities included.

I understand the point u making about someone paying out of their ass to go to the world cup, but u can be sure that the bank ent going and lend 30,000 to anyone who working for a salary that cannot support it, cause remember your DSR (debt-salary ratio) cannot cross 40%.

I am coming out simply in defence of the persons who can afford such a loan and choose to take it.  Like a man who has about 60,000  in the bank, works for about 7,000 a month and is a die hard.

me ent know bout de man who have to take ah loan tuh play mass, cause dat is maddness! lol

ps: apologies to u for suggesting that u are not a true supporter, but u shouldnt call loan taking people stupid!

ah love it!!

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2005, 06:53:10 AM »
    Sigh... here we go, it was I that Naparima and Feliziano were trying to say was being unreasonable or "stupid" for taking a loan to go... FIRST of all I went to Naps too and I know who you are Rishiray and have visited your website, I am not stupid, actually I am quite smart and know that I will be able to repay it. So allyuh calm your flicking self!! I know exactly what I am going to do once I get the loan, I also have Canadian credit cards and all that jazz so while you and Feliz getting on like allyuh never knew about money management all yuh could e-mail all yuh self together. I will be there once I can, and when I see you I will make you and Feliz apologise in my FACE with meh boy Andre. I always know what I am doing. If you cannot take a loan in Canada because you must be married with 7.6 children and you lock dong with you wife and chirren that is you. Thank God you can afford it yes or no Naparima there, oh what a loss, cry cry!  :(  Haha all ah all yuh funny minding my business and telling me what I can and cannot do!! Republic and RBTT etc. money I doh give a shit because when I make back that money getting business for them and me bonus pay back everything no one would have been better off than anyone.

I lived in TO and worked at RBC Global Services at King and Bay and no plenty about money management and still left friggin cold shitting TO and Canada to come back to make a positive impact to T&T's society and of course take a pay cut. So doh play bad bragging oh you making more than $9,000 Cdn per month, happiness is always more important to me than money, I hope you happy in your shitting new "home and native land" because like you eh go be happy or make no one happy in this little paradise if T&T that I call home.

Ok so calm dong all yuh self Naps man and Feliz man, take that from ANOTHER Naps man, ME! Ok I glad for all yuh and all yuh money I in the same thing but I can strategically take a loan sorry if all yuh running from the CDIC and all them loan collection agencies or if allo yuh married and still paying of all yuh honey moon ok.

I go be bouncing happy in Germany with Andre and the other TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO RESIDING crew and when I see you I go make SURE you pay for all we drinks etc.

Remember I am too poor and silly to know my priorities and am going to Germany, oh what a fool Hyperhot J must be. Hahhahah you all stay right there and think so.

Ignorance is bliss, so let we keep it so on this site. However if you or Feliz want to organise a sponsoring for me sure. Hhahahah But you all have no right to say what is more important to ME.

Goodbye and speak no more crap, no go forth into the snow and never look back or think about T&T you not here so doh try to make it look like you all are some martyrs for you home, the true Warriors are those who chose to stay here and fight for their country I can go to Canada anytime and do anything but again I eh bragging.

Take care in what you all say, because as you said, we Naps men is brains, but I am also smart too, book sense without commonsense are sometimes lost on you all...

Bless up and I cyah wait to get meh free food and drinks from both of you.  ;D

Ent, Naps men forever ent! Yeah sure!

J. :devil:
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2005, 08:03:30 AM »
How many Trini $s in a British pound (approx)?
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2005, 08:08:54 AM »
Approx. 1 pound sterling = $10.50 TT.

So basically Redditch you only need to lend meh around 3,000 pounds if I come to London.

;D

J.

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2005, 08:58:20 AM »
That's 6000! I don't think so!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2005, 09:07:58 AM »
see that is what i like...  ;D
everybody ent go agree with meh...but good posts and discussion....:)
now me ent saying everybody stupid and all kinda thing....is just that I am a man about priorities...dreams are priorities in the future... nuff said...

preparation..as another said is essential... totally agree!  Although preparation is key, we are Trinis and we all know that we dont prepare for nothing until last minute. Germany i coming!@!!!

Andre... and Hyperhot and anyone else who there.. trust me allyuh go see meh... just look for the biggest coolie around in a short sleeve shirt (must show the 19' pipes) - beers on me!!! Lager is too cheap in Germany!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2005, 09:11:59 AM »
    Sigh... here we go, it was I that Naparima and Feliziano were trying to say was being unreasonable or "stupid" for taking a loan to go... FIRST of all I went to Naps too and I know who you are Rishiray and have visited your website, I am not stupid, actually I am quite smart and know that I will be able to repay it. So allyuh calm your flicking self!! I know exactly what I am going to do once I get the loan, I also have Canadian credit cards and all that jazz so while you and Feliz getting on like allyuh never knew about money management all yuh could e-mail all yuh self together. I will be there once I can, and when I see you I will make you and Feliz apologise in my FACE with meh boy Andre. I always know what I am doing. If you cannot take a loan in Canada because you must be married with 7.6 children and you lock dong with you wife and chirren that is you. Thank God you can afford it yes or no Naparima there, oh what a loss, cry cry!  :(  Haha all ah all yuh funny minding my business and telling me what I can and cannot do!! Republic and RBTT etc. money I doh give a shit because when I make back that money getting business for them and me bonus pay back everything no one would have been better off than anyone.

I lived in TO and worked at RBC Global Services at King and Bay and no plenty about money management and still left friggin cold shitting TO and Canada to come back to make a positive impact to T&T's society and of course take a pay cut. So doh play bad bragging oh you making more than $9,000 Cdn per month, happiness is always more important to me than money, I hope you happy in your shitting new "home and native land" because like you eh go be happy or make no one happy in this little paradise if T&T that I call home.

Ok so calm dong all yuh self Naps man and Feliz man, take that from ANOTHER Naps man, ME! Ok I glad for all yuh and all yuh money I in the same thing but I can strategically take a loan sorry if all yuh running from the CDIC and all them loan collection agencies or if allo yuh married and still paying of all yuh honey moon ok.

I go be bouncing happy in Germany with Andre and the other TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO RESIDING crew and when I see you I go make SURE you pay for all we drinks etc.

Remember I am too poor and silly to know my priorities and am going to Germany, oh what a fool Hyperhot J must be. Hahhahah you all stay right there and think so.

Ignorance is bliss, so let we keep it so on this site. However if you or Feliz want to organise a sponsoring for me sure. Hhahahah But you all have no right to say what is more important to ME.

Goodbye and speak no more crap, no go forth into the snow and never look back or think about T&T you not here so doh try to make it look like you all are some martyrs for you home, the true Warriors are those who chose to stay here and fight for their country I can go to Canada anytime and do anything but again I eh bragging.

Take care in what you all say, because as you said, we Naps men is brains, but I am also smart too, book sense without commonsense are sometimes lost on you all...

Bless up and I cyah wait to get meh free food and drinks from both of you.  ;D

Ent, Naps men forever ent! Yeah sure!

J. :devil:

actually dread... i was not referring to you and i dont think Feliziano was either...since is only now you mention it -- to my knowledge.  I just see enough mayhem and know enough people in trinidad who mad enough to spend 50k and leave wife and chirren to suffer.... or file bankruptcy... i ent even kidding!! And i am sure everyone in dis place... knows someone like that too.

i just wanted to let people know what I thought about that.... :) But I like heat... so no worries!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2005, 09:27:48 AM »
I don't think anyone was trying to offend or ridicule anyone of the die hards here. Both Hyper and Nap are right. People who may not  have all the money but can very well afford to take a loan and pay it off with ease should go and we all know that it have people who damn well know they can't really afford to take a loan but still will do so just to make the trek. At the end of the day, we know it have die hards who won't let any obstacle stand in their way of supporting the Soca Warriors. Lets hope they're not too much worse of for it.

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2005, 09:41:40 AM »
EXACTLY!!
I guess diplomacy ent really one of meh stronger suits!!  :devil:
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2005, 09:50:23 AM »
EXACTLY!!
I guess diplomacy ent really one of meh stronger suits!!  :devil:

UNDERSTATEMENT OF DE YEAR!!

i hope u know that i do not plan to buy a beer in germany with u around!!  ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

ah love it!!

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2005, 10:17:04 AM »
dont plan on it.. BEERS on me!!
but i ent sponsoring no bratwurst or frauleins!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2005, 11:38:02 AM »
    I love happy endings. Ok so beers and let me add in food, on Naparima, who going to be dishing out the free women?  ??? Jayerson, Feliz, myself hahah I sure we can organise a rounds of girls for the boys, and doh forget Andre and he undercover antics, this go be a June to remember!  ;D

Always J.  :D

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2005, 04:40:16 PM »
aye Hyper..sorry..but i didnt even know 'you' was one of the fellas who was talking bout taking out a loan..ah was just responding to Andre and Naparima lil argument lol and giving my view on the situation..i was just trying to be helpful and give some advice and didnt call anybody stupid either..i just hope people have their priorites in the righr direction.
i used to work back home for bout $6000TT a month when i on home soil..then when we went overseas on contract it was $1000US a week..now i did that for 5 years..and end up with nothing to show for it..ah think the only thing i still had before i migrated was a PC and a few thousand dollars in the bank lol..i blow real money on liming, clothes and food..i didnt even buy a car lol..now my only brother working Atlantic LNG for bout $15,000 after tax and i telling he how to spend he money.the right way..obviously he aint going to listen to me lol..who do hear does feel lol.

aye Hyper..yuh say yuh smart cause yuh went Naps like we..but how we so sure yuh ent an 'import'? ;D

anyway we go meet up in Germany..ah wonder if you was one of them boys who used to buy me Cokes lol?
Feliz

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2005, 05:57:20 PM »
hahahah!!!
and just cause i living here... i still trini dread.. and whereever I go... people know I from Trinidad. No matter where in the World I am... meh voice big and proud... and flexing the guns say I am a Trini.... and now I can say I am a SOCA WARRIOR supporter.. and they will know!
I wont have to tell the South African at work that we used to have a good cricket team... Today I said Bufana Bufana.. have no team... no group of death and no seed, they just not there.... I tell the Frenchie who love Zidane and want to carry his babies ( BTW is a man, we talking about here, oui!) Birchie going to buss bullet on him... never mind if it dont happen... at least now, I can even dare to dream that dream.. cause the only way you can dream about that, is if yuh in.

To Aussies at Rogers too... we have them here...they laughing at me at how my Windies is shit... I slap them with Lara 203* this morning and how Border (!) record gone and how we going to buss bullet on them in the WC too!

So import or no import... if yuh born or grow up in Trinidad, you know what souse is.. you know why a soucouyant is not a damn vampire, you know if crapaud smoke yuh pipe is ah bad thing .. not good, you know why pastelles, sorrel and bake and shark is not like fricking empanadas or ceviche, and why a doubles with slight kutchela with a red solo will beat fricking fois gras and zinfandel any day, that is how i know a trini from an import.....

being trini isnt just whether yuh from Santa Cruz or Chaguanas, it is about the little things, like begging a tram driver in San Francisco for a short drop or looking for a nuts man under the Eiffel Tower or walking in London and thinking if they have chicken tikka fuh so, why i cant find Sauce doubles in fricking PIcadilly Circus and asking white people when yuh drunk for some geera pork!!!

As you can tell.. I now watch all of Ato video diary and feeling quite homesick but proud to be a Trini... imported into Canada or vice versa.... since it really doesnt matter now.... does it?
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

truetrini

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2005, 06:16:16 PM »
Naps is 70K Can, yuh making...steups..dat is real small change in de USA

Come ah need ah assistant as ah had to fire meh last one..yuh making dat in 5 months!  Yuh must be ketching yuh arse in old cold Canada...on dat small change.

Think about this... 50k TT for a month in Germany!! That is about 9000$ CAN -- now that is what i am budgeting.. BUT I am going to Glasgow, then Stockholm for a couple days.. lime for 2 weeks in Germany and see Trinidad spank Brazil.. in the rest days, im going to Amsterdam... since the girls there are tall, white and hungry *lol*  and then do a shopping trip to Milan and see some friends in Prague.

Yuh real boasting dey breds.

anyway big up yuhself and if yuh looking fuh ah good paying job..call meh

ah hope yuh carrying food fuh dem tall white hungry girls in Holland!!

steups
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 08:03:24 PM by truetrini »

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2005, 07:18:36 PM »
ah mite hav to sneek aboard d plane...but how ah go get in d stadium ??? ??? ??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah cud do wit ah -100% loan now
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 07:26:48 PM by Tallman »
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2005, 08:50:09 PM »
Naps is 70K Can, yuh making...steups..dat is real small change in de USA

Come ah need ah assistant as ah had to fire meh last one..yuh making dat in 5 months!  Yuh must be ketching yuh arse in old cold Canada...on dat small change.

Yuh real boasting dey breds.

anyway big up yuhself and if yuh looking fuh ah good paying job..call meh

ah hope yuh carrying food fuh dem tall white hungry girls in Holland!!

steups

hold up nah... wait wait wait  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
you thought I was boasting there or something? Dread you couldnt clean my shoes... sorry... in Canada we make less comparatively, you're right.. for a Peoplesoft Engineer on contract, in the US we start at $120US an hour... which is decent money in anyone book....well to me at least, since u must be a millionaire. I dont recall saying i made 70k but 85k+ but that is neither here nor there.. since anyone can claim anything on a board. But last time I read... you live in buttf**k Virginia... which I have been to -- and there is nothing in Norfolk or any other place in that State .. I live downtown Toronto... nuff said!

I would never trade living in Canada for living in the States! Period! But how about this 'Truetrini', you put up a website and have your resume and details online for anyone to see and verify that you actually dont live in Laventille or something, then talk big nah.

Anyway if yuh looking for a secretary who you wanna pay 100k US, meet me in Germany and gimme a business card and we can talk.. at the same time, you might wanna let people see that ur not 14 and sitting in La Brea or something in an Internet Cafe nah. *sigh* but hey like i said, i like fire...
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2005, 11:20:28 PM »
hahahah!!!
and just cause i living here... i still trini dread.. and whereever I go... people know I from Trinidad. No matter where in the World I am... meh voice big and proud... and flexing the guns say I am a Trini.... and now I can say I am a SOCA WARRIOR supporter.. and they will know!
I wont have to tell the South African at work that we used to have a good cricket team... Today I said Bufana Bufana.. have no team... no group of death and no seed, they just not there.... I tell the Frenchie who love Zidane and want to carry his babies ( BTW is a man, we talking about here, oui!) Birchie going to buss bullet on him... never mind if it dont happen... at least now, I can even dare to dream that dream.. cause the only way you can dream about that, is if yuh in.

To Aussies at Rogers too... we have them here...they laughing at me at how my Windies is shit... I slap them with Lara 203* this morning and how Border (!) record gone and how we going to buss bullet on them in the WC too!

So import or no import... if yuh born or grow up in Trinidad, you know what souse is.. you know why a soucouyant is not a damn vampire, you know if crapaud smoke yuh pipe is ah bad thing .. not good, you know why pastelles, sorrel and bake and shark is not like fricking empanadas or ceviche, and why a doubles with slight kutchela with a red solo will beat fricking fois gras and zinfandel any day, that is how i know a trini from an import.....

being trini isnt just whether yuh from Santa Cruz or Chaguanas, it is about the little things, like begging a tram driver in San Francisco for a short drop or looking for a nuts man under the Eiffel Tower or walking in London and thinking if they have chicken tikka fuh so, why i cant find Sauce doubles in fricking PIcadilly Circus and asking white people when yuh drunk for some geera pork!!!

As you can tell.. I now watch all of Ato video diary and feeling quite homesick but proud to be a Trini... imported into Canada or vice versa.... since it really doesnt matter now.... does it?

well said. :applause: :notworthy: :applause: :notworthy: :applause: :notworthy: :applause: :notworthy:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2005, 11:41:48 PM »
ah just can't understand why people back home is want to run down people who abroad and label them as unpatriotic and selfish..amybe we left cause we had enough of the narrow-mindness of some people who still living there?
Feliz

Offline bacchanalwomantt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2005, 11:52:13 PM »
Yeah, dis is a Trini package...it leaving from Piarco...all dose who living outside Sweet T&T need to start your own charter...like the dude in NY. Yuh situated perfectly to get your own charter deal running fuh Trini Americans... ;)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2005, 11:56:13 PM »
bacchanalwomantt; so wait nah when yuh staring yuh tour? what extra incentives  yuh adding tuh yours? Ah like how yuh get the scoop on the R& P ;  ah wonder if all dat avaliable  in a package tour?

1]; } ?>