March 29, 2024, 03:39:06 AM

Author Topic: Mykon Travel & Tours World Cup Package (from T&T)  (Read 17054 times)

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
Re: WORLD CUP (2 weeks) PACKAGE from TNT
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2005, 11:06:16 AM »
hahahah!!!
and just cause i living here... i still trini dread.. and whereever I go... people know I from Trinidad. No matter where in the World I am... meh voice big and proud... and flexing the guns say I am a Trini.... and now I can say I am a SOCA WARRIOR supporter.. and they will know!
I wont have to tell the South African at work that we used to have a good cricket team... Today I said Bufana Bufana.. have no team... no group of death and no seed, they just not there.... I tell the Frenchie who love Zidane and want to carry his babies ( BTW is a man, we talking about here, oui!) Birchie going to buss bullet on him... never mind if it dont happen... at least now, I can even dare to dream that dream.. cause the only way you can dream about that, is if yuh in.

To Aussies at Rogers too... we have them here...they laughing at me at how my Windies is shit... I slap them with Lara 203* this morning and how Border (!) record gone and how we going to buss bullet on them in the WC too!

So import or no import... if yuh born or grow up in Trinidad, you know what souse is.. you know why a soucouyant is not a damn vampire, you know if crapaud smoke yuh pipe is ah bad thing .. not good, you know why pastelles, sorrel and bake and shark is not like fricking empanadas or ceviche, and why a doubles with slight kutchela with a red solo will beat fricking fois gras and zinfandel any day, that is how i know a trini from an import.....

being trini isnt just whether yuh from Santa Cruz or Chaguanas, it is about the little things, like begging a tram driver in San Francisco for a short drop or looking for a nuts man under the Eiffel Tower or walking in London and thinking if they have chicken tikka fuh so, why i cant find Sauce doubles in fricking PIcadilly Circus and asking white people when yuh drunk for some geera pork!!!

As you can tell.. I now watch all of Ato video diary and feeling quite homesick but proud to be a Trini... imported into Canada or vice versa.... since it really doesnt matter now.... does it?

well said. :applause: :notworthy: :applause: :notworthy: :applause: :notworthy: :applause: :notworthy:

:beermug:
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2005, 01:49:34 PM »

I didnt put that post because it applied to me because i can easliy afford to go to germany.  I work at petrotrin..nuff said!

aye Andre..what department you working in?..how long u working there now?..I used to be inside there all the time..I was a Supervisor with Quintana..water-blasting company.
Just wanted to see if maybe i had met you before  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2005, 12:27:32 AM »
Naps is 70K Can, yuh making...steups..dat is real small change in de USA

Come ah need ah assistant as ah had to fire meh last one..yuh making dat in 5 months!  Yuh must be ketching yuh arse in old cold Canada...on dat small change.

Think about this... 50k TT for a month in Germany!! That is about 9000$ CAN -- now that is what i am budgeting.. BUT I am going to Glasgow, then Stockholm for a couple days.. lime for 2 weeks in Germany and see Trinidad spank Brazil.. in the rest days, im going to Amsterdam... since the girls there are tall, white and hungry *lol*  and then do a shopping trip to Milan and see some friends in Prague.

Yuh real boasting dey breds.

anyway big up yuhself and if yuh looking fuh ah good paying job..call meh

ah hope yuh carrying food fuh dem tall white hungry girls in Holland!!

steups

hold up nah... wait wait wait  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
you thought I was boasting there or something? Dread you couldnt clean my shoes... sorry... in Canada we make less comparatively, you're right.. for a Peoplesoft Engineer on contract, in the US we start at $120US an hour... which is decent money in anyone book....well to me at least, since u must be a millionaire. I dont recall saying i made 70k but 85k+ but that is neither here nor there.. since anyone can claim anything on a board. But last time I read... you live in buttf**k Virginia... which I have been to -- and there is nothing in Norfolk or any other place in that State .. I live downtown Toronto... nuff said!

I would never trade living in Canada for living in the States! Period! But how about this 'Truetrini', you put up a website and have your resume and details online for anyone to see and verify that you actually dont live in Laventille or something, then talk big nah.

Anyway if yuh looking for a secretary who you wanna pay 100k US, meet me in Germany and gimme a business card and we can talk.. at the same time, you might wanna let people see that ur not 14 and sitting in La Brea or something in an Internet Cafe nah. *sigh* but hey like i said, i like fire...

so something wrong with ah man living in laventille/

See how allyuh f**king dotish!

Breds you cyar compare oronto to Virginia..yuh jes cant.

Virginia is ah borse state.

But back tuh yuh boasting..yuh eh shit.

Yuh doh make no kinda money dey, and ah tired ah allyuh talking about website with resume.

it have nuff man here who know what I do and what i did.

I done get my education and yuh eh ready yet...so doh try f**king up man here about loan and shit, den boast dat you going dis place and dat place etc.  on yuh $9000.00 canadian budget.

It have man here who is millionaire...so what is yuh point?

Keep yuh f**king arse quiet and doh try to put down nobody and den try to pass it off like no f**king joke.

Yuh overs.

By de way..I said assistant not secretary.

yuh wearing dress?..Once yuhhave ah rosette on yuh drawers we could talk.

website and resume..hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Dat is fuh small man out here!

lol

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2005, 04:17:33 AM »

lol, De ex-sprinter ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2005, 04:28:19 AM »
Naps is 70K Can, yuh making...steups..dat is real small change in de USA

Come ah need ah assistant as ah had to fire meh last one..yuh making dat in 5 months!  Yuh must be ketching yuh arse in old cold Canada...on dat small change.

Think about this... 50k TT for a month in Germany!! That is about 9000$ CAN -- now that is what i am budgeting.. BUT I am going to Glasgow, then Stockholm for a couple days.. lime for 2 weeks in Germany and see Trinidad spank Brazil.. in the rest days, im going to Amsterdam... since the girls there are tall, white and hungry *lol*  and then do a shopping trip to Milan and see some friends in Prague.

Yuh real boasting dey breds.

anyway big up yuhself and if yuh looking fuh ah good paying job..call meh

ah hope yuh carrying food fuh dem tall white hungry girls in Holland!!

steups

hold up nah... wait wait wait  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
you thought I was boasting there or something? Dread you couldnt clean my shoes... sorry... in Canada we make less comparatively, you're right.. for a Peoplesoft Engineer on contract, in the US we start at $120US an hour... which is decent money in anyone book....well to me at least, since u must be a millionaire. I dont recall saying i made 70k but 85k+ but that is neither here nor there.. since anyone can claim anything on a board. But last time I read... you live in buttf**k Virginia... which I have been to -- and there is nothing in Norfolk or any other place in that State .. I live downtown Toronto... nuff said!

I would never trade living in Canada for living in the States! Period! But how about this 'Truetrini', you put up a website and have your resume and details online for anyone to see and verify that you actually dont live in Laventille or something, then talk big nah.

Anyway if yuh looking for a secretary who you wanna pay 100k US, meet me in Germany and gimme a business card and we can talk.. at the same time, you might wanna let people see that ur not 14 and sitting in La Brea or something in an Internet Cafe nah. *sigh* but hey like i said, i like fire...

so something wrong with ah man living in laventille/

See how allyuh f**king dotish!

Breds you cyar compare oronto to Virginia..yuh jes cant.

Virginia is ah borse state.

But back tuh yuh boasting..yuh eh shit.

Yuh doh make no kinda money dey, and ah tired ah allyuh talking about website with resume.

it have nuff man here who know what I do and what i did.

I done get my education and yuh eh ready yet...so doh try f**king up man here about loan and shit, den boast dat you going dis place and dat place etc.  on yuh $9000.00 canadian budget.

Keep yuh f**king arse quiet and doh try to put down nobody and den try to pass it off like no f**king joke.

Yuh overs.

By de way..I said assistant not secretary.

yuh wearing dress?..Once yuhhave ah rosette on yuh drawers we could talk.

website and resume..hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Dat is fuh small man out here!

lol

put up or shut up peon
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

truetrini

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2005, 05:49:16 PM »
ah shutting up
remember I cyar tie yuh shoes yuh blasted amputee

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mykon Travel & Tours World Cup Package (from T&T)
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2005, 07:10:16 AM »
What I really reading here?  This man really come on a website to boast about how many cities in Europe he going, how much money he making (and it ent much), how much fois gras he eat and how much 19" pipe he swallow last night?   Real sad yes :'(

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2005, 08:50:55 AM »
What I really reading here?  This man really come on a website to boast about how many cities in Europe he going, how much money he making (and it ent much), how much fois gras he eat and how much 19" pipe he swallow last night?   Real sad yes :'(

WOW.

In a couple of posts the man boasted about - His salary, his travel plans, his "guns", his website, how well travelled he is, his brains and basically just pissed on peopel who decide to take a loan to go to Germany.

Or am I misinterpreting his first post where he called Trinis "a bunch of something else" and said that if someone had to take a loan "THEY SHOULD NOT BE GOING".

So Naparima, I guess it only those like yourself who can "just flip the cash over and go see football..." who should go?

Because that is what you said when you said that those taking loans on 30-50,000 TT as being "dotish".

This was easily the most obnoxious, boastful and generally distatseful set of posts that I have read on this board.

Like Andre I want nothing to do with you and your beer.

But thanks for the website at least now I can put a face to the asshole that I will hope to avoid in Germany.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2005, 09:40:18 AM »
JDB boy - I didn't even see de website.  I just took a quick look through and to tell you the truth it makes his posts on here sound humble by comparison.  But I never laugh so hard in my life!!
Imagine boasting about 19" guns when you have a 42" belly!!  :rotfl:
He should really rethink dat Amsterdam trip because he go have to spend all he $9,000 CAN budget and more just to get a hooker in the red light district to even look twice at him. 
Just another clown who leave Trini, get a small wok abroad and feel he reach!!  :clown:

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2005, 10:10:57 AM »
i was wonderin what was taking so long for allyuh to call him out  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
ah think naps is a neva see come see but he eh have nuttin to come see
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 10:14:09 AM by ricky »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2005, 12:08:59 PM »
To me if anyting he look like ah bullah man !! :rotfl:

IF is anything he getting in Amersterdam fuh sure is toti...maybe that is what he mean
Warrior For Life !!

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2005, 12:22:06 PM »
*sigh*
I was expecting the other comments and stuff....
some people got what i was trying to say initiallly and then it went down the road it did....
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 01:59:59 PM by naparima »
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2005, 03:36:06 PM »
    Naps calm down nah man you giving other ex-Naps people a bad name. Ssshhhhhh.

Worry not, Andre Samuel and I still getting all the food and drinks from you come June, so everyone still ok..

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2005, 04:14:31 PM »
You missing the point Naparima.

You cannot sit down in Canada and pass judgement on how another broad class of people spend their money.

From your website it appears that you either rent/own a small condo/apartment and by your own admission you are not exactly rolling in it. Yes you can afford to go to the WC but it is not like you throw around $9000 like it is petty cash.

Somebody who is more wealthy than you could easily pass judgment on you as an ass for spending money to go WC when your situation is more humble than theirs. They could easily say wait till yuh have two houses and three cars and could go first class. Now as ludicrous as that would sound to you, it is just as insulting that it is for you to call people dotish if they decide to make a sacrifice to go and see the World Cup because they make less money than you do.

Why make a broad assumption that people in TnT who are working for decent wages are not smart enough to make a responsible decision to take a loan to go see the warriors in Germany. You cannot compare how precarious you think their financial situation is to your own (which is what you did) because everybody’s situation is different.

But it is clear that you can’t see the unbelievable amount of hubris expressed in your post.

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2005, 09:24:23 PM »
fair enough JDB.. i see your point and stand corrected, since your statement

"You cannot compare how precarious you think their financial situation is to your own (which is what you did) because everybody’s situation is different." is most pertinent and indeed was my mistake.

Originally the discussion among a group of guys liming during the match here, was that some people who couldnt afford it, would go to the detriment of other things - which was the original point - like people who play mas, when they cant afford to (which we all know CAN be the case). That was the original analogy.

Going through the entire thread now, I see how the way it was all written that it could come across badly - when it wasnt the intention, so those who wanted to sling names and etc etc.... then so be it.
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2005, 07:09:25 AM »
fair enough JDB.. i see your point and stand corrected, since your statement

"You cannot compare how precarious you think their financial situation is to your own (which is what you did) because everybody’s situation is different." is most pertinent and indeed was my mistake.

Originally the discussion among a group of guys liming during the match here, was that some people who couldnt afford it, would go to the detriment of other things - which was the original point - like people who play mas, when they cant afford to (which we all know CAN be the case). That was the original analogy.

Going through the entire thread now, I see how the way it was all written that it could come across badly - when it wasnt the intention, so those who wanted to sling names and etc etc.... then so be it.

Nuff Respect.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2005, 10:44:57 AM »
Well said NAPS..apology accepted...sorry for what I said also..hope to see you there...

beers on you !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2005, 11:50:59 AM »
boy allyuh late  ;D
this happen bout 6 weeks ago lol
he still go have to buy beers though  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2005, 01:47:12 PM »
hahah ent Feliz --- since i know Andre S and I had this out already and it was clarified originally.. but hopefully it ent go get taken up again... and like Hyper J said.... i ent replying no more on this matter.
Two sets of clarifications should do the trick!  ;D
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2006, 11:43:22 AM »
Mykon tours carrying both the 73 team and the strike squad to Germany on their charter. Announcement to be made tomorrow.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

1]; } ?>