June 16, 2024, 10:01:06 PM

Author Topic: Densill Theobald Thread  (Read 119596 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Densill Theobald.
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2007, 02:59:24 PM »
Touches and Fish,
                          Govia son, Gary, went to QRC(Played intercol against Belmont in the Oval) and then transfer to Saints.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: DENSIL THEOBALD
« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2007, 04:09:30 PM »

De roti shop on Marli street was really not a Roti shop it was a cafe own by Govia. The roti he sold there was called " ah Govee roti"
Only QRC men was supposed to buy roti there , I dont know how they allow you an interloper in.

Oh gorm man fishs...so alyuh is the reason the man close down?  :rotfl:

But under all kicks Govee sons and relatives were fatima students.

Lastly and all forumites take note

Go St James, by the racing pool on the corner of Moneram street and Western Main road...drive down about 9-9:30 pm....line up on the pavement and eat a KHANHAI dosti roti. They small so yuh hadda buy about 3. Dat is the Ultimate.

Yuh ever try de small dosti roti opposite Fernandes on the EMR ?

Big Magician used to be a regular back in thje indoor cricket centre days.  ;D ;D ;D

Opposite Fernandes?  Ent it had a coconut oil mekkin plant rong dey?  Lawd...dat ting uses to smell strong sah.  I wasn't goin to be able to eat nutting much less roti wit dat aroma in de air
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »
Nah....you talking bout furdder dong de road, by de Beetham side, by CGA...dey does make soap and ting wid dah cococut oil.  Yuh hadda drive up furddah for which part he talking bout....eventually de cococut smell does turn ene to ah rum smell mix wid fruits and pigeon tu-tu. 

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »
Touches and Fish,
Govia son, Gary, went to QRC(Played intercol against Belmont in the Oval) and then transfer to Saints.
Smart Man
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »
While allyuh on de topic it had 2 fellas selling a wicked Vegetable Roti out de back of ah white SUV (mighta been ah Patrol) every Saturday morning in de darkness on independence Square by de roundabout. Dey used to call it ah ITAL.

No matter wha' part ah Trinidad we coming from after ah Friday night party, we use to stop and buss up dat; an we wasn' vegan, dais how wicked dat Roti was.  All roads home used to pass through independence Square. DAT was de biggest Roti I ever eat and no other vegetable Roti ever taste like dat or big like dat since.

Ah wonder wha' happen to dem fellas boy. Anybody familiar wit dat scene? Dis is back in de mid-to late '80's I talking about.

Odder dan dat it use to have a hole in de wall, ah tink was at somebody kitchen window, in St.James downstairs somebody house right on de main road opposite KFC. Dat used to be a bess. doh know if dem still aroung.

Hot Shopp Roti never say nothing to me. Roti mus be full ah flavour and Juicy.

Allyuh ever eat ah stew chicken Roti? Hungry like ah whale, ah buy dat ah time in Carapichaima.  :D It eat good still.

BTW.Do yuh ting Bleeder.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2007, 09:54:18 PM »
I was on Mucurapo Rd today and saw Hot Shoppe and I taught of this thread. From dis day forward whenever I see Hot Shoppe I go tink bout all yuh on dis MB
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2007, 10:54:04 PM »
I was on Mucurapo Rd today and saw Hot Shoppe and I taught of this thread. From dis day forward whenever I see Hot Shoppe I go tink bout all yuh on dis MB

So weary since yuh roaming dat area yuh must know George doubles on Carlos st .
George and he wife buss up and she set up stall right nex to him.
Mih question is who used to make the ingrdients for de doubles before they mash up George or the wife ? The answer will probably create more tradecfor one of them from me.  ;D ;D

Densil have to work on his strength. (jus to get back to football)
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2007, 11:08:24 PM »
What about Choro's in Couva?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2007, 11:27:18 PM »
In de spirit of continuing to keep dis thread alive  ;D

West Coast, yuh ever had a "tree house" roti?  Back in de 90s ah make meh fus trip to LA and meh brederin take meh dey when ah touch dong (5 mins from LAX), roti was sweeeeet too bad, (doh "Liz" in Atlanta still had de upper hand, well back in dem days), only to find out while bussin up de roti dat de owner from Barataria too, close to jumbie bridge fuh dose who familiar

DCtrini, Queens have it too dread "Nice N Spicy" run tings, but if yuh eva up town make sure an chk out "Roti Plus", tell Dorn ah send yuh  ;D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:30:03 PM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »
While allyuh on de topic it had 2 fellas selling a wicked Vegetable Roti out de back of ah white SUV (mighta been ah Patrol) every Saturday morning in de darkness on independence Square by de roundabout. Dey used to call it ah ITAL.

No matter wha' part ah Trinidad we coming from after ah Friday night party, we use to stop and buss up dat; an we wasn' vegan, dais how wicked dat Roti was.  All roads home used to pass through independence Square. DAT was de biggest Roti I ever eat and no other vegetable Roti ever taste like dat or big like dat since.

Ah wonder wha' happen to dem fellas boy. Anybody familiar wit dat scene? Dis is back in de mid-to late '80's I talking about.

Odder dan dat it use to have a hole in de wall, ah tink was at somebody kitchen window, in St.James downstairs somebody house right on de main road opposite KFC. Dat used to be a bess. doh know if dem still aroung.

Hot Shopp Roti never say nothing to me. Roti mus be full ah flavour and Juicy.

Allyuh ever eat ah stew chicken Roti? Hungry like ah whale, ah buy dat ah time in Carapichaima.  :D It eat good still.

BTW.Do yuh ting Bleeder.
I know that roti well, those dudes was from san juan, they had a big bone mini giant dread that used to watch dey back in the van, i played basket ball against him couple times, i think his name was dexter, anyway they started around1983/ 1984, right by the bank on the south east corner, i think there is a KFC on that corner the last time i ckecked. i also believe that there's still a van selling ital roti as of 2005 when i was there last, not sure if it's the same guys. that whole prominade is food and more food at night, sometimes yuh don't know what to get with the amount of choices available.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 05:30:40 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2007, 04:02:58 AM »
West Coast, yuh ever had a "tree house" roti?  Back in de 90s ah make meh fus trip to LA and meh brederin take meh dey when ah touch dong (5 mins from LAX), roti was sweeeeet too bad, (doh "Liz" in Atlanta still had de upper hand, well back in dem days), only to find out while bussin up de roti dat de owner from Barataria too, close to jumbie bridge fuh dose who familiar
nah, I on de canadian side here
but the next time I visit meh sisterr in LA I will try and check it out, Thanks.

oooh, Do ya Ting General ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2007, 05:11:12 AM »

Me too....funny thing is everytime ah see de thread updated ah opening it up thinking somebody have more news bout Densil....ah keep forgetting is a Roti thread in disguise... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WHY WE GANG UP ON BLEEDER?
« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2009, 05:17:20 PM »
i know he does not posses the "skills" we laud and drool after in this country

but he plays with more heart than 90% of the side (bar lawrence, edwards, birchall, latapy & yorke)

he is the perfect standin for birchall a hustler a fighter a ball winner a man who puts the opposition midfeild underpressure, while the rest of the side ball watching

KICKER says it everytime and no one takes heed

THE EFFIN SIDE TOO EFFIN SLOW! ZERO INTENSITY ZERO PASSION TOO EFFIN CAVALER!

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WHY WE GANG UP ON BLEEDER?
« Reply #223 on: March 29, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
I totally agree...he was fighting the game yesterday, and when they scored he was the one who sought to take up the intensity and encourace the team

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2009, 06:55:06 PM »
Because what we like he eh have but he eh get d memo.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 29, 2009, 06:59:41 PM »
i know he does not posses the "skills" we laud and drool after in this country

but he plays with more heart than 90% of the side (bar lawrence, edwards, birchall, latapy & yorke)

he is the perfect standin for birchall a hustler a fighter a ball winner a man who puts the opposition midfeild underpressure, while the rest of the side ball watching

KICKER says it everytime and no one takes heed

THE EFFIN SIDE TOO EFFIN SLOW! ZERO INTENSITY ZERO PASSION TOO EFFIN CAVALER!

WTf i hearing.......

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2009, 07:24:31 PM »
ill put this thread in my ignore list  ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2009, 08:09:56 PM »
Wit all due respeck and ting...

Bleeder is to intensity

What Jack Warner is to integrity
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

Bleeder is to intensity

Cosign

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2009, 08:15:09 PM »

Bleeder is to intensity

lawd that tough  :-\  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2009, 08:18:01 PM »

Bleeder is to intensity

that is from AJW's view ?
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2009, 01:10:53 AM »
Breds it's not once, twice or three times bleeder get the opportunity to impress and fail yuh know!

the man was in the biggest tournament in football, fellas like leonson lewis, brian williams, george weare,julian de-guzman, gerberto silver,david suazo, nickholas anelka, glenn hoddle and many more was never fortunate as bleeder tuh attend such ah big dance!

the man even get more playing time than latas the king on the big stage! and yet still he refuse tuh shine??!! how much more chances he want!!??

look @ daryl roberts ah real solid player who score the deciding goal that have we here today,and where is he?? the man can't even get ah call up ! stuueeepppss!

there's much worthier worriors than bleeder who deserve sympathy! like brent! save the pitty party for an orphan nah.                    positive.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:56:16 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2009, 06:21:44 AM »
Upon reflection, he and Leon do a decent job neutralizing Honduras and dey have to get pips for dat. It was de lack of anything going forward, though, that was frustrating. But that is a selection issue, as neither one of this is an attacking mid.

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2009, 06:46:09 AM »

Bleeder is to intensity

Cosign
DITTTO

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2009, 06:50:13 AM »
boy all i have to say bleeder causing thing on he self.. :devil: all he have to do is go out and play One decent game and shut up the critics... but nah is ah whole heap of bad pass and lala then men coming and saying we too hard on him
All American

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2009, 06:55:56 AM »
Breds it's not once, twice or three times bleeder get the opportunity to impress and fail yuh know!

the man was in the biggest tournament in football, fellas like leonson lewis, brian williams, george weare,julian de-guzman, gerberto silver,david suazo, nickholas anelka, glenn hoddle and many more was never fortunate as bleeder tuh attend such ah big dance!

the man even get more playing time than latas the king on the big stage! and yet still he refuse tuh shine??!! how much more chances he want!!??

look @ daryl roberts ah real solid player who score the deciding goal that have we here today,and where is he?? the man can't even get ah call up ! stuueeepppss!

there's much worthier worriors than bleeder who deserve sympathy! like brent! save the pitty party it for an orphan nah.                    positive.

:thumbsup:
Even Andre Toussaint, although he in Mats dog house with Collin Samuel.   I know bleeder is good at reading defenses but we need a playmaker in the midfield.  "The midfield is the heart of the team" - Zidane,  so what ever the midfield produces is how the team is going to perform, thats why when Latapy came on we scored.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2009, 06:58:04 AM »
I yet to see Bleeder play a good game for T&T.  He must be a real good practice player or club player because he sure doesn't prove he belongs on the pitch for T&T.  I really don't see the creativity, pace, passing ability or nuttin for that matter in this player.  Why is he still on the fricken team.  That kid Hyland is one for the future give him the playing time it could only help him and T&T. 
Arimian to meh heart

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 30, 2009, 07:08:01 AM »
U cah be serious defending this man ....from D beginning I said that he doh deserve to be on the team...how many foreign clubs has he had trials at and nobody want him..shouldn't that say somethin. The man makes bad decisions all the time...bad passes all day, trap like ah rock...he is not an international player...talk done!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 30, 2009, 07:11:38 AM »
U cah be serious defending this man ....from D beginning I said that he doh deserve to be on the team...how many foreign clubs has he had trials at and nobody want him..shouldn't that say somethin. The man makes bad decisions all the time...bad passes all day, trap like ah rock...he is not an international player...talk done!!

Now is comments like dis y he eh get no contract.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 30, 2009, 07:24:54 AM »
LMAO...all yuh funny yes!!!...D man eh have no contract because he just not good enough...nutin special!!!

1]; } ?>