July 26, 2024, 11:05:33 PM

Author Topic: Densill Theobald Thread  (Read 122480 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bleeder is dead weight
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 06:38:34 PM »

bleeder is no dead weight. man work hard for his spot on the national team and deserves the right to be there.

ppl forget that trinidad and tobago played a playoff game to reach to the world cup we did not qualify like th rest of teams (most of them)  so we are playing as best as we can and i love it.

as we loose a game as usual ppl want to point fingers at someone and when we win everyone want to be  a supporter.

each player on the team deserves to be there and we need to play as a team. not to win the world cup, but to represent trinidad and tobago. the people, the culture and the footballing talent on the island. so the future youth can gain and football can grow in this country..

With that said it still does'nt discount the fact that 99.9% of supporters believe he's ineffective,slow,timid,unimaginative,and last but not least during the gold cup I believe it was, in the orange bowl in miami I sat next to some ex-nationals won't call names and they said he was about most unsteady,untalented baller they had ever seen........... 

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 06:43:24 PM »
To be honest I never wanted to say it but I don't understand why Theobald is on the team.  Even during qualifying I had the question.  I mean, when Whitley gets the ball you see something happening, same with Birchall, Carlos, Samuel, Stern and even Spann.  But Theobald??  not a clue what he doing on that team, and this opinion has nothing to do with the loss today.  Win or lose, he eh impress me so far.
But Beenhakker knows best (or else all now so he and Angus Eve sharing the remote)! ;)
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 06:52:45 PM »
Theolbald has been a major dissapointment to me... He really has shown no intent on stamping his mark on the team... he doesnt seem very attack or defenisve minded... I can see he tries but i dont see the extra drive we need in him...

I just hope all our players that have been playing sub par to their potential recognize this and take all the critism constructively and push forward even harder to prove your worth.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 08:14:44 PM »
BEnnie playing dead to catch COrbeaux alive.
 The Team Is
 Hislop  -------------

Bennie Playing Dead To catch Corbeaux Alive. Give the Coach some credit.
 The Team for Sweden is
                                      Hislop

Gray   Andrews  Tallest    Avery

Edwards  Whitley   Yorke  MeMum    Wise

- John.

Latapy for Whitley

Jones for John

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 08:34:22 PM »
Gilbert where yuh they. The man calling Bleeder dead weight and ain't know he name is Bleeder. If he ain't a Waggonist then the definition have to change.

For the fairweather friends In Beenie we Trust.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 08:37:16 PM »
Bleeder is S$%T.

So what, just because the man play for T&T yuh can't say dat. 

The man playing real crap and needs to sit dong.
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 09:54:54 PM »
Fellas relax Beenie playing mind games..... ;)  and if it working on we, it working on them.......shhhhhh :heehee:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2006, 10:18:22 PM »
Fellas relax Beenie playing mind games..... ;)  and if it working on we, it working on them.......shhhhhh :heehee:

What about if them so called mind games yuh claim he playing have the reverse effect,ah mean with this loss comes media bashing at it's highest,now who in there right minds will put a team through that if he was cock sure that he had ah hidden eleven players as the starters on the bench,come on man doh insult meh inteligence...................   

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2006, 10:40:39 PM »
weeeeys!... men who eh posting regular like dey couldnt wait for the team tuh have a poor game. Now dat is waggonism tuh de max.

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2006, 10:59:49 PM »
dont worry the world cup is just around the corner and we will see all the die hards..when a team loses its 11 players that lose when a team wins one man alone dont share in the joy its the entire team...some men just need to realx and give the team the benefit of the doubt...ah mean lots of you posters play football before right? so allyuh know that when yuh on the field when to be serious and when to have fun...we are in the world cup you guys honestly allyuh think that the guys playing badly just for so...come on man...he is one of we die hard young payers in we country..i know him well he will do anything to represent the country and he knows that if he plays badly he have to step up or he will be on the bench...he must be doing something right to be starting.....vibes it up TnT........

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2006, 01:30:06 AM »

latapy cannot play a full 90 mins game, bring him on later in he game.

i will admit bleeder had a horibble game but no reason why he shoulnt be on the team.

and ppl only now commin out and saying i did find from loooong time he wasnt to be on the team

ah set a waggonist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2006, 02:10:41 AM »
I respectfully disagree. No team on the eve of a major tourney can take comfort in an embarassing defeat. Do you really think the defenders and Shaka were in the dressing room afterwards saying "ah boy, we ketch dem!!" If I were to give Beenie credit for the last two performances, it would be on the basis of experimentation, but it seems a little weird to run such experiments so close to the opening dance. That being said, he is an experienced coach working with limited resources (i.e. talent).
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2006, 06:36:13 AM »
I would not go as far as saying that Bleeder is dead weight. I can recall distinctly when he came on in the first qualifier match against USA at the queens park oval, a lot of people were saying that he would be the next latapy. He played some nice through balls and I believe we got a goal from one of them. Now, he is struggling because he lacks experience and playing time against such opponenets. Physically, Theobold is not able to  match up against bigger and faster opponents. Mentality, he believes that he can play against the best player in the world. My point is, he needs time. How much more time? I don't know. Maybe it  is not a good time to say that with the world cup around the corner. But you never know. Football is a funny sport.

I can also recall when Dennis made his debut for Trinidad and Tobago against Haiti at the HC stadium (playing a defensive midfield role). He was absolutely horrible. A lot of people were saying that he was shit and don't deserve to be on the national team. Now, he is our national hero. He is a main player in our defence. He plays professionally in europe. All this because he was given the time to show what he is really made off.

I know the gentleman pretty well (Theobold) and I also know he means well. Lets rally around him for the better of our team.

Kingman
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 06:38:00 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 08:11:10 AM »
I can also recall when Dennis made his debut for Trinidad and Tobago against Haiti at the HC stadium (playing a defensive midfield role).

Just a minor correction. Dennis made his debut for T&T in a WCQ against the Netherlands Antilles at Ergelio Hato Stadium on  March 18, 2000. The Haiti game yuh referring to was his 4th game in T&T colours.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2006, 08:35:11 AM »
[

but you know what beanie know what he doing cause no way in hell he getting a run in germany, Beanie is just confusing Sweden, England, paraguay, ME and the rest of the world before the world cup

I dont care, i want the best team in germany and not afraid to say that no matter who may be reading

i tink the whole world confused ... In Beenie We Trust Yes ... me eh no #14 supporter but what yuh expext people tuh say when yuh not scoring ... ah mean i tryin tuh keep meh head up ... ah listenin tuh Maximus everyday ... sing Figher everywhere ah goin ... ah getting pong from meh sweedish pardna wo goin tuh de game with we ... meh english pardna bussin kicks on meh ... ah feel like ah goin an cuss ... is real stress .... Beenie wah yuh doin ... gih meh some ammunition tuh bus shots back at dem fellas nah ... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Snake in de balliser

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2006, 08:56:06 AM »
Bleeder for de bench for sure, no imagination at all and trust me yuh need imagination to free up a big, slow statue up front. :thumbsdown:

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2006, 09:01:16 AM »
I respectfully disagree. No team on the eve of a major tourney can take comfort in an embarassing defeat. Do you really think the defenders and Shaka were in the dressing room afterwards saying "ah boy, we ketch dem!!" If I were to give Beenie credit for the last two performances, it would be on the basis of experimentation, but it seems a little weird to run such experiments so close to the opening dance. That being said, he is an experienced coach working with limited resources (i.e. talent).

Point is this:  We ent have the superstar players......However, you must agree that Beenie has been try some weird positions with the team.  Trust me Beenie not experimenting he starting 11 done pic.  He just doing this to through the scouts off.  If Sweden and England watch the last game and gorn off smiling dem in trouble trust me.  Yuh check we ent see Glen yet.  See Wise just for a short spell.  Beenie have a plan and I go be trouble for oppositions
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2006, 09:13:46 AM »

Point is this:  We ent have the superstar players......However, you must agree that Beenie has been try some weird positions with the team.  Trust me Beenie not experimenting he starting 11 done pic.  He just doing this to through the scouts off.  If Sweden and England watch the last game and gorn off smiling dem in trouble trust me.  Yuh check we ent see Glen yet.  See Wise just for a short spell.  Beenie have a plan and I go be trouble for oppositions

i feel my heart weak yes ..becasue i cyar take dis kinna stress ... Glen had a injury an Wise jus make de squad dat is why we aint see dem ... not ah trin tuh undersatnd what going on here but me eh no nah ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2006, 09:37:31 AM »
samuel wise whitley latas and bleeder
hmm

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2006, 10:08:04 AM »
Fellas stop making excuses

there are numerous players out here, that are physically, mentally and more skillful than theo,

he is on the team because 1) he was a youth player for trinidad and tobago and was always around the squad a previous captain even

but thats not a reason to still be on the squad, if you dont cut it you dont cut it barcelona Guiley eh even get call up because he didn't cut it and he is a good player on a great team.

Theo adds nothing At all period, however i am glad someone is there to just fill space to give out boys some needed rest, however he is un geling the team as they now lack imagination going forward, that sheit can become contageous (like west indies losing) can they bounce back so quickly, i sure do hope so they dont have much time, and also What if?????What if due to card trouble and injury he does have to run in germany, We are now stuck with an unsuper sub taking up space.......

i hope he proves us wrong in germany and by the grace of god gets a lucky goal or something because since inception he has done nothing for the team. He was part of the losing warriors in the early part of our campaign, since he was being benched and with the inclusion of bean, we went on an okish streak and managed to reach germany, without theo

He has no contract after tryouts in scotland. Even outside none saw any magic or nothins special from him. latas has faith in him but come on he just doesn't have it to make it in international soccer and probably never will we are giving experience to the wrong players...

my squad

scotalnd/stern  jones/latas

Wise/samuel    whittley       yorke    Birch         edwards

cox/ Avery     lawerence   Dog/sancho   

jack or jackass(for allowing them goals FA cup star or not)

work with that mix and match there is no more room on this team the rest of them should just carryy the water and the bags   

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2006, 10:14:05 AM »
2-things:

1. "there are numerous players out here, that are physically, mentally and more skillful than theo,"

I would love to hear your recommendation who you would slect insted to take to WC from Trinidad

2.   " jack or jackass(for allowing them goals FA cup star or not) "

Jack was NOT in the FA cup, it was Shaka...do a lil research before yuh bump yuh gum and doh jes say what the porblem is give a potential solution

What can I say....Talk cheap
Warrior For Life !!

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2006, 10:54:03 AM »
What an unfortunate thing to say about a player wearing our national shirt.  :(

Exactly.   :applause:  say what you want ...Bleeder and ALL the players that contribute..are NATIONAL HEROES!!  ...show some pride by being constructive with your criticisms...

"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2006, 12:03:59 PM »

latapy cannot play a full 90 mins game, bring him on later in he game.

i will admit bleeder had a horibble game but no reason why he shoulnt be on the team.

and ppl only now commin out and saying i did find from loooong time he wasnt to be on the team

ah set a waggonist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said alot ah pretenders  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2006, 12:07:08 PM »

bleeder is no dead weight. man work hard for his spot on the national team and deserves the right to be there.

ppl forget that trinidad and tobago played a playoff game to reach to the world cup we did not qualify like th rest of teams (most of them)  so we are playing as best as we can and i love it.

as we loose a game as usual ppl want to point fingers at someone and when we win everyone want to be  a supporter.

each player on the team deserves to be there and we need to play as a team. not to win the world cup, but to represent trinidad and tobago. the people, the culture and the footballing talent on the island. so the future youth can gain and football can grow in this country..

With that said it still does'nt discount the fact that 99.9% of supporters believe he's ineffective,slow,timid,unimaginative,and last but not least during the gold cup I believe it was, in the orange bowl in miami I sat next to some ex-nationals won't call names and they said he was about most unsteady,untalented baller they had ever seen........... 
where yuh get them stats from .....and what them ex-nationals doing to contribute or help the development of football in we country......everybody have something to say...but theobald going the world cup and they have to deal with that....

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2006, 06:27:40 PM »
2-things:

1. "there are numerous players out here, that are physically, mentally and more skillful than theo,"

I would love to hear your recommendation who you would slect insted to take to WC from Trinidad

Jack was NOT in the FA cup, it was Shaka...do a lil research before yuh bump yuh gum and doh jes say what the porblem is give a potential solution

i know this jack is not jackass (jackass was the one who allowed those goals aka SHAKA) that is meh boy too but come on shaks hold on to it, he never holds on to it!!!those were my two choice keepers possibly shaka for the england game cause he meets crosses beter than jack but he'll get called J ass untill he holds on to it brudder man

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2006, 06:36:59 PM »
2-things:

i know this jack is not jackass (jackass was the one who allowed those goals aka SHAKA) that is meh boy too but come on shaks hold on to it, he never holds on to it!!!those were my two choice keepers possibly shaka for the england game cause he meets crosses beter than jack but he'll get called J ass untill he holds on to it brudder man

Shaka is yuh boy? and yuh callin him ah jackass...hmph.... yuh watchin too much of Vh1's Strange Love with Flavour fav.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »
Bleeder starting again today.  He better come good this rounds

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2006, 09:33:20 AM »
BLEEDER YOU ARE STARTING AGAIN TODAY THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE ....EVERYONE I TOOK BACK ALL THAT I HAVE SAID CLEAN SHEET FOR BLEEDER HE HAS MY SUPPORT CAUSE HE IS WEARING OUR COLOURS

NOW LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO WITH THAT

FOLKS LETS PICK UP THIS THREAD LATER FOR NOW HE HAS OUR SUPPORT!!!!BUT IF HE MAKE A MOCK OF THIS BOY I WILL BE BACK FOR ALL YALL MEH MOUTH WILL HAVE NO COVER

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2006, 04:34:11 PM »
Game done!! bleeder start again and i aint saying nothing untill i see the replay at 7pm but if i dont like what i see well boy

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2006, 04:47:15 PM »
Game done!! bleeder start again and i aint saying nothing untill i see the replay at 7pm but if i dont like what i see well boy

so what if you "deem" he play shit...what yuh go do....cuss on a public forum...steups...big yuhself man.....

i find all yuh trying to find every reason(by singling out field players/coaches/goalies) to put down our team cause we playing shit.....yes we playing shit.....yes we can do better....but awe gorm it's a like a broken record for the past three days...same shit posts and same senseless debates....lewwe try to get a positive vibe going nah man....

all yuh realize Trinidad and Tobago playing it's first world Cup game exactly a week from now.....i can't express in words how that's going to feel....... :beermug:

1]; } ?>