April 27, 2024, 09:40:05 AM

Author Topic: Densill Theobald Thread  (Read 115350 times)

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bleeder is dead weight
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2006, 04:51:11 PM »
West coast boy i didn't start the thread,
but i felt that way since early qualification days and since then i havent seen anything more from the individual and i feel that we need more creative plp in the midfiled who can make a game not just act like a cone, NOTE :though everythime i see the boy in our national colours i applaud but when the game done i can vent

i would vent on plp like stern too but his contribution to us reaching where we are outweighs all the goals that he can and will maybe  throw away this summer.

so having contributed yes i will leave him alone but west coast its not me alone on all the threads people are saying this, we all cant be wrong, i dunno i guess it has been an emotional build up that needed to be released

I shall seek counseling

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2006, 04:59:24 PM »
FELLA

We are not robots, you cannot program people to say only positive things,
the last forum that edited negative comments failed because because forums is about freedom of speach
without that freedom this forum would be boaring no ass, best read anything by TTFF instead
i have no problem with you saying what you say what ever it may be, i dont have to agree if i dont want to

and after all that has been said and done from the 1st of every 90 minutes we play, they have my support 100%

after that is nuff ole talk

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »
FELLA

We are not robots, you cannot program people to say only positive things,
the last forum that edited negative comments failed because because forums is about freedom of speach
without that freedom this forum would be boaring no ass, best read anything by TTFF instead
i have no problem with you saying what you say what ever it may be, i dont have to agree if i dont want to

and after all that has been said and done from the 1st of every 90 minutes we play, they have my support 100%

after that is nuff ole talk

nah man, i not trying to "progam" people to say positive tings only.....lol...criticise all yuh want....it is a public forum and yuh right, yuh have de freedom to say what yuh want, as do I...hence my previous post.....lewwe kill dis talk since we cluttering up de board with dis shit talk....vibes it up.. :beermug:

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2006, 05:19:48 PM »
yeah vibes it up

Go warriors like maximus dan said win lose or draw we are fighters

even though the record stick on losing these days

West coast say what you like man at the end of the day i know we are all on the same side, no need to take back anything

vibes it up

(see i done get programe already with positive vibes what did yall do to me?)

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2006, 01:44:30 PM »

two games gone and the fella aint show no improvment what so ever, thats its bleeder you have to find a bank wok or something else not football

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2006, 01:50:01 PM »

two games gone and the fella aint show no improvment what so ever, thats its bleeder you have to find a bank wok or something else not football
stop that negative talk nuh man
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2006, 09:36:01 AM »
ah know dis is a serious issue...but MEDIOCRASY!?!?!...nah da is one for de archives......
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2006, 10:04:09 AM »
Breds Trinis does spell words how dey want. Yuh chupid or wha!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Theobald: Why I left Falkirk.
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2006, 09:00:25 AM »
Why I left Falkirk.
…Theobald plots fresh European assault.
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).
[/size]

Saturday or ‘match day’ is Densill Theobald’s most difficult day in the week.
The Trinidad and Tobago international footballer is up early and shares breakfast with his computer as he scours the internet. First, Theobald does his rounds of the Britain-based clubs that employ his national teammates.
He visualises Gillingham goalkeeper Kelvin Jack muttering to himself with a mixture of British and local slang, contemplates Kenwyne Jones’ response to his challenges at Southampton and tries to picture Russell Latapy’s threaded passes for Falkirk.
Next, Theobald browses through the results in the other fashionable European leagues including the Dutch Eredivisie. His good relationship with Netherlands-born Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) technical advisor Leo Beenhakker convinced them that he can flourish in Holland.
He might still be on the internet by lunchtime while, in early afternoon, he travels to see his former club, Caledonia AIA, in Pro League action. He still maintains an emotional tie with Caledonia and trains with the club to stay in shape.
Theobald has not played a competitive match since the “Soca Warriors” fell 2-0 to Paraguay in Kaiserslautern on June 20 in its final group match of the 2006 Germany World Cup.
Saturdays used to be about showing his ability with a football. Now, it is about watching what others can do.
“I have a burning desire to be out on the football field playing competitive football,” Theobald told the Trinidad Express Sports Magazine. “Every day, I am behind (my representatives) asking them when they will find me a club to start back playing…
“I am just working hard to stay fit and waiting for the phone to ring.”
Physically, Theobald might still be in Trinidad—he was toasted by his hometown community in south east Port of Spain, last Friday—but his soul is in Europe. He claimed to spend everyday thinking about the path to success there.
While many footballers—including some of his teammates—would not read a newspaper article that did not mention their names, Theobald pours over auto-biographies from the likes of former Manchester United stand-out Roy Keane, ex-England coach Sven Goran-Eriksson and, his icon, retired United States basketball legend Michael Jordan.
“I like to learn about what they had to go through before they became successful,” said Theobald.
His theoretical application may be promising but the extent to which his practical work has slipped is alarming.
In Trinidad and Tobago’s first fixture since the World Cup—a 2-0 defeat away to Japan on August 9—present national coach Wim Rijsbergen opted to omit the 24-year-old midfielder due, in large part, to his present inertia. And with little transfer activity for the Warriors following the prestigious international tournament, there is a fear that Theobald’s decision to divorce himself from Scotland Premier League (SPL) club Falkirk last month was, at best, premature.
Theobald signed for Falkirk last October but never featured in the club’s first team and, in the aftermath of the World Cup, he informed club manager John “Yogi” Hughes that he did not want to return.
With an absence of information from either party regarding the split, some local fans speculated that Theobald was either badly advised or hampered by an inflated notion of his own ability.
For the first time, Theobald told his side to the ESM. He insisted his departure was not a show of disdain for Falkirk but, rather, he had lost faith in Hughes to the extent that he believed they could not have a positive working relationship.
Last May, Theobald was reliably informed that Hughes did not see him as part of his plans for the 2006/07 season. The midfielder initially thought that his move to Falkirk—which was prompted by a recommendation from Latapy—was the stuff of dreams but soon found his national place under threat due to a lack of playing time with the modest club.
Hughes’ dismissal of Theobald’s abilities without even offering him a first team cap hurt. If his pride in representing his inner city community and his country was at the forefront of his World Cup exertions, one cannot discount Theobald’s craving to prove the Falkirk boss wrong as well.
While Hughes offered frowns, Beenhakker showed faith in the young player. An injury to CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh playmaker Aurtis Whitley allowed Theobald to make a successful bid for a starting place for Trinidad and Tobago’s World Cup opener—a historic goalless draw against Sweden in Dortmund.
For much of the first half, Theobald, used in his preferred central midfield role, looked nervous and often lost his footing. But he kept his place for the second fixture against England when his superb marking job against England captain and Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham almost paced the Warriors to an encore in Nuremberg.
It was only when Eriksson withdrew Beckham to a right back role did the “Spice Boy” managed to conjure up England’s opener although the scorer, Peter Crouch, was lucky the referee did not spot his tug on Trinidad and Tobago defender Brent Sancho.
“Beckham got away from me just twice,” said Theobald, “but both times, he was able to create a goal scoring opportunity. He is a very dangerous player.”
At Kaiserslautern, Theobald brimmed with confidence and was a rare spark for the Warriors in the first half when his dribbles won several free kicks. As Beenhakker gambled with offensive changes, Theobald was asked to drop to left back—his third position from as many matches—and again gave a good showing built around his athleticism, application and quick use of the ball.
Hughes cooed to the Scottish press that Theobald has a bright future at the club. But Theobald was not in a forgiving mood although he did speak to Latapy before making up his mind—he still does not have an agent although he is relying on the representatives of Jack and Chris Birchall, at present, to find him a club.
“I think (Hughes) was being a hypocrite,” he said. “I just felt that it was best for me to explore other clubs.”
Theobald insisted any speculation that he was resting on his laurels—he received nearly a dozen awards after returning from the World Cup as well as a million dollar bonus from the local government—was misplaced.
“I need to play in a competitive league to develop,” he said. “I would love to play in Spain or Holland because I think the technical side to the game there would help me develop more. I would also love to learn a new language.
“But if an offer comes from England, I would accept it with open arms.”
Theobald said that he remains hungry to improve. It is instructive that his favourite sportsmen, Jordan and tennis players Roger Federer and the retired Pete Sampras, are as renowned for their ruthless streaks as their playing talent.
“I have (some of that ruthlessness) inside me,” said Theobald, “I just need the confidence and experience to bring it out. Like Michael Jordan said ‘the cream rises the top when you put forward the effort’.”
On the surface, Theobald is calm and content and never short of an encouraging word. He is particularly fond of the catchphrase, ‘God is the boss’.
He cut a relaxed figure at the Larry Gomes Stadium last Saturday as he absorbed a Pro League double header. He wore a three-quarter jeans and tee-shirt with sneakers—all in earthly tones.
Thus far, Theobald was most impressed with the high tempo style of defending champions, North East Stars. He is also interested to study the progress of younger talents like Caledonia striker Kendall Jagdeosingh and Vibe CT 105 W Connection midfielder Clyde Leon.
But Theobald’s Pro League observations were interrupted by furtive glances at his cellular. He is waiting for the phone call that should transform his Saturdays for the foreseeable future.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald: Why I left Falkirk.
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2006, 09:09:25 AM »
Best of luck to theo  i still think he should have played out his 18 month(i think) contract which he was offered   then move on to a new club..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »
Good Luck DT... But ah have some concerns about this statement...
he still does not have an agent although he is relying on the representatives of Jack and Chris Birchall, at present, to find him a club.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2006, 12:29:56 PM »
While many footballers—including some of his teammates—would not read a newspaper article that did not mention their names, Theobald pours over auto-biographies from the likes of former Manchester United stand-out Roy Keane, ex-England coach Sven Goran-Eriksson and, his icon, retired United States basketball legend Michael Jordan.
I like to learn about what they had to go through before they became successful,” said Theobald.
His theoretical application may be promising but the extent to which his practical work has slipped is alarming.
 Theobald ah hope yuh drop past this web site because I would like to tell you what made those athlete successful.

1. They all went thru something... meaning if they didn't start on the first team or was bench they wouldn't have quit... that would have made them work a little harder to try to archeve a starting spot. Not roll out because who is to say that you might not be sitting on someone else's bench in the future? They made ah name for them selves then they were sought after by other teams.

2. They are remember this word " Committed" to thier Commitments!

Once you learn "Commitment" then you can move on to being successful.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock itit will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2006, 01:51:13 PM »
TYheo prove his manager joh huges wrong plain and simple and he made him ate his words .
therefore he should have stayed

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2006, 03:15:04 PM »
I know these boys are young, but they seem to be getting advice from the wrong folks ::)
you mean Theobald couldn't figure out that it is better to be 'over there' so people could see you, and at least he woulda be training with the team.
It was never good to leave a paying job before getting another one- unless he knows something and not telling... ???

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Densill Theobald is Premiership Material"
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2007, 09:10:39 AM »
I'm not sure how many of you saw the T&T vs. Martinique Digicel Caribbean Cup game last night, but one player definitely stood out from the rest - Densill Theobald. His passing, defensive tactics, technique, control and confidence expressed a level of superiority that is not yet possessed by any of the other players on the team. Quite frankly Densill Theobald is Premiership Material. Just a few out of order words cost him that in Scotland - it clearly had nothing to do with professional skill. There is no question that he should be this team's captain, and that he should continue to be featured in the senior team.

There are other notable players.

Leslie Fitzpatrick who was a constant menace for Martinique on that left side, although I don't see him challenging Samuel for that left side position as yet.

At half time the commentators, were virtually calling for Gary Glasgow's removal, however, he delivered the goods twice in the second half. All in all though, I don't see him challenging Stern any time soon. I actually think that given the number of easy open chances that this team had, had Stern been present the scoreline would have looked like that of an 'American Football' game.

Hayden Tinto, who came on in the 66th minute is definitely senior national team material. He has potential. If the team is missing Carlos Edwards, Tinto can comfortably fill the void.

Kerwin 'Hardest' Jemmot did not impress me - and this is not a diss to TI. Rather, TI please call Hardest and tell the man that he needs to step up his game - Theobald and Tinto are looking much better than he is, and they are more game impacting than he is. As far as comparisons to Latapy, some were saying 20 out of 10 and 8 out of 10 for Hardest - not even close - I say 4 out of 10. Had Latapy been on that field, that game would have ended early because of the fighting Martinicans (did i spell that right?).

All in all I think that it was a decent performance by a very inexperienced team. I don't believe that this team could replace our world cup squad entirely, rather the best could be included and the worst/older ones of the World Cup team could be replaced.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 09:39:24 AM by 1989 »
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: "Densill Theobald is Premiership Material"
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2007, 09:22:44 AM »
Densil looked good in the Barbados game but he lacks that deft skill, Premier League? no! I do feel a lower division might be a better fit for him to grow and get experience. The speed in the Premier League is a little too much for him to handle

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2007, 09:27:54 AM »
wait nuh... what games allyuh was watching?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2007, 09:29:37 AM »
Tinto is not a college student anymore, he plays with Caledonia....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2007, 09:38:55 AM »
Tinto is not a college student anymore, he plays with Caledonia....

Thanks for the correction.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2007, 09:45:20 AM »
I don't think Theobald is Prem material, exactly what are you basing this statement on? Certainly not last night's performance against a Martinque team down to ten men. If he is EPL material now, I think he would have been SPL material a year ago and he wasn't as he didn't feature in a single First Team game.

The EPL is fastest league in the world, just just the speed of the players but also the speed of thought and decisions that is required to adapt to that league. I don't think he's even ready for the Championship and his level of professionalism certainly needs to be worked on.

Do you think Theobald can make a Watford, West Ham, Charlton lineup??

Offline Trinitalian

• Die Hard Warrior
  • New Warrior
  • What if he scored!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
I'm not sure how many of you saw the T&T vs. Martinique Digicel Caribbean Cup game last night, but one player definitely stood out from the rest - Densill Theobald. His passing, defensive tactics, technique, control and confidence expressed a level of superiority that is not yet possessed by any of the other players on the team. Quite frankly Densill Theobald is Premiership Material. Just a few out of order words cost him that in Scotland - it clearly had nothing to do with professional skill. There is no question that he should be this team's captain, and that he should continue to be featured in the senior team.

There are other notable players.

Leslie Fitzpatrick who was a constant menace for Martinique on that left side, although I don't see him challenging Samuel for that left side position as yet.

At half time the commentators, were virtually calling for Gary Glasgow's removal, however, he delivered the goods twice in the second half. All in all though, I don't see him challenging Stern any time soon. I actually think that given the number of easy open chances that this team had, had Stern been present the scoreline would have looked like that of an 'American Football' game.

Hayden Tinto, who came on in the 66th minute is definitely senior national team material. He has potential. If the team is missing Carlos Edwards, Tinto can comfortably fill the void.

Kerwin 'Hardest' Jemmot did not impress me - and this is not a diss to TI. Rather, TI please call Hardest and tell the man that he needs to step up his game - Theobald and Tinto are looking much better than he is, and they are more game impacting than he is. As far as comparisons to Latapy, some were saying 20 out of 10 and 8 out of 10 for Hardest - not even close - I say 4 out of 10. Had Latapy been on that field, that game would have ended early because of the fighting Martinicans (did i spell that right?).

All in all I think that it was a decent performance by a very inexperienced team. I don't believe that this team could replace our world cup squad entirely, rather the best could be included and the worst/older ones of the World Cup team could be replaced.

We talkin bout d game in the stadium last night or d one u was watching during the blackout?
Theobald was ordinary at best. Jemmot did do bad but didn't take command as he should. Man of the Match was Kerrry Baptiste who by the way should be the captain. Tinto had an impressive introduction.
Overall d fellas gettin better with time.

It was not the best because the best is yet to come. Go Warriors!

Play of the game!
Tinto call a man and twist him bad on the right side before he get kick down. It look baddddddddddddd!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2007, 09:47:53 AM »
Ok, lets not get carried away...

Theobald did good, but Martinique players were extremely fast, physical and intense...He struggled a bit, but did well overall. Premiership ball is at a much highel level and intensity.... Lets give hime some more time. Good job though.

Tiger is an enigma. He have some serious trouble controlling the ball on the first touch. Then he tries to dribble unnecessarily, trying to be like Latapy. Maybe he did that at club level and got thru, but this is a whole new level. Maybe he just out of form with the touches, I dunno ( I rememebr many games Dwarike would try a drag and other small bets and is real bat he get, may say he shitting on he tail - then next thing he ketch a vaps and start destroying international teams with that same drag and small touches). But Tiger is a definite must to keep, he fights the game exactly like Birchall, and he have a real decent technique passing and crossing, one of the best on the current team. Pure class. He need some more time to improve his weakness, he could be potentially be a very good alternative for Colin Samuel.

Tinto show some real nice touches, skill, passing, etc etc. Too bad is Carlos he have to compete with.

Hardest was a little above average, he show some nice touches and embarass a acouple martiniquans, but he does get carried away sometimes. Definitely one to keep and nurture some more (although I know these men already old)...He is not Latapy, lets stop even trying to compare. there are very few in the world who can fit that bill too.

Glasgow is just average in my opinion, good to lead the attacks in these kinda games, but he have no chance with Glen, Stern, Jones et al around....

For me the best was...the team improving as they playing more together...Keep it up!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2007, 09:50:28 AM »

So many conflicting reports. I did hear that going forward he was very good last night, but how did he look when he was off the ball? How was his work rate and positioning. I understand that defensively he was poor, easily being beaten and lacking any physical presence. Can you confirm whether he really was easily bounced off the ball, and beaten continually in the midfield. Sounds like half of his game is strong, but the other half needs a lot of work....He does not sound like a very complete footballer and not ready for the highest level of football. No dis on Denzil..I want him to succeed..But are you looking at him the way a coach would or are you only concerened with what he did once on the ball? Respect :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2007, 09:54:05 AM »

He need some more time to improve his weakness, he could be potentially be a very good alternative for Colin Samuel.

No offence trini but Tiger is 28 and has been around a long time.... plus josh johnson plays on the left for his club  marcano and this other guy in france(i think)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2007, 10:00:42 AM »
I watch the avatar and I want to know if Andre Samuel get a bad wine over the weekend.

Seriously though 1989, I haven't seen the game yet but based on Friday night he is a premiership player in his head only.

He probably played well last night and he wasn't awful on Friday but I would be surprised if he improved so much to look like he is premiership calibre.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2007, 10:02:44 AM »
If Tiger is 28 now that means he will be 31 at the next WC.

Nothing wrong widdat. If he could improve the team,continue with him.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »
Dis is a joke right? Some kind of sarcastic ting? You cyah be serious. :-\

Tell meh dat he deserve a contract in some foreign club, fine. Dat he have a right to have made a bigger impact when he went abroad, fine. Dat he have plenty potential and could go places, fine.

But premiership material???? Yuh fete too much over the weekend or what? Ah know they say alcohol alters people's judgement, but jeeze!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once
gives Love.

[

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »
Trini,

I would like to see Carlos play right back and put Tinto or Baptiste on the right wing.

Dat would be a nice speedy balanced combo.

Also I think real players cyar make this TT team again. The youngsters showing they capable and the foreign based pros have the experience and pedigree.

All the fringe...Spann, Wolfe, etc have a big fight on their hands.

But this is good, we need more and more options and we should have men on the squad who in form.

But defence...all d spots still up for grabs. I feel dey go phase out Cyd, we doe know Dog stories, Lawrence, Sancho all part of the player strike and Avery too.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2007, 10:18:20 AM »

So many conflicting reports. I did hear that going forward he was very good last night, but how did he look when he was off the ball? How was his work rate and positioning. I understand that defensively he was poor, easily being beaten and lacking any physical presence. Can you confirm whether he really was easily bounced off the ball, and beaten continually in the midfield. Sounds like half of his game is strong, but the other half needs a lot of work....He does not sound like a very complete footballer and not ready for the highest level of football. No dis on Denzil..I want him to succeed..But are you looking at him the way a coach would or are you only concerened with what he did once on the ball? Respect :beermug:

The World Cup is the highest level of football, and Theobald played well in all three games.  On defense, his attempts were more effective than the other defenders.  At times he would not perform the tackles, but would block a pass by occupying the space betwen the Martinique players - just as we did against England and Sweden - particularly England.  This is not a skill that is understood by other players on the field - and this was evidenced by the amount of unnecessary crowding in the defense last night.  You only need to cut off the passing space in some cases to force an error/alternate weaker play in the opposition's attack - Theobald understands and executed this well.

Remember that Russell Latapy saw Theobald and arranged a deal at Falkirk for him.  Falkirk plays at the Premiership level in Scotland, and we all know that it was only Theobald's careless remarks about Falkirk being a small team that caused a bench warming situation for him.

As far as speed goes, if Theobald could play in the Sweden game for any amount of time, he could play anywhere.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2007, 10:26:06 AM »
Lemme see if I get this straight densil had a good game vs a ten man martinique team and  he is deemed premiership material?...a man who couldnt make falkirks bench?.....lol.....lol......that was a good laugh you made my day.

1]; } ?>