April 19, 2024, 12:56:53 AM

Author Topic: Densill Theobald Thread  (Read 114124 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Densill Theobald Thread
« on: April 13, 2005, 03:15:27 PM »
Densill Theobald fit and waiting on Beenhakker.
By: Shaun Fuentes.
[/size]

National midfielder Densill “Bleeder” Theobald is making himself fit and ready for the return of Head coach Leo Beenhakker in the first week of May.
Theobald suffered an instep injury during the Digicel Caribbean Cup in February and has been ruled out of action since, missing the two 2006 World Cup Qualifying matches against Guatemala and Costa Rica. He earlier impressed in the 2-1 loss to the United States.
His foot had been in a cast but he has since resumed training with Caledonia Fire following a rehab treatment with National Team physiotherapist Zeph Nicholas. Midfielder Arnold Dwarika has also recovered from an ankle strain along with Derek King but Glasgow Rangers defender Marvin Andrews continues to be plagued by his cruciate ligament injury. He’s currently wearing a brace and undergoing rehab but is firm on his decision to avoid surgery. English-born defender Ian Cox has also recovered from a hamstring pull which ruled him out of the Guatemala match.
Theobald should make a return to action in Tuesday’s Pro league fixture between Fire and Vibe CT 105  W Connection.
“I think I have paid my dues with regards to getting over this injury which came at a very bad time for me. Daily rehab and a lot of rest brought me back to where I am now and I feel pretty good. I’m just looking forward to getting back on the pitch in time for when the new coach arrives,” Theobald told TTFF Media on Wednesday.
The former Malick Senior Comprehensive player has been one of the emerging players of recent and he thinks that the introduction of Beenhakker will spark a revival by the “Warriors”.
“I think we were in the process of getting it together as a team but maybe something was missing and I feel that the coming of the new coach could be the turning point. He’s bringing a lot to the team and I think it’s an exciting period for all of us going into the next set of games. Everyone will be anxious to do well especially with the new coach and the fact that we must get a victory against Panama,” Theobald said. He also feels the fans have a pivotal role to play in the team’s drive for success.
“I was in the stands for the Costa Rica game and you could have sensed that there are people who really want to see the team do well but yet you don’t really get that feeling. The people here are too shy or something when it comes to supporting,” Theobald said with a laugh. “They sit there and they don’t urge you on as you see in other countries and as players that extra push from the fans does make a difference in how we feel out there on the field.”
Apart from the ‘Warriors’ experience, Theobald is also anticipating a move to the overseas professional circuit. With English side Queen’s Park Rangers expressing interest, American MLS side Kansas City Wizards has also joined the teams following him. The Wizards, same side of local striker Scott Sealy, wanted Theobald on trial but had to delay because of his injury. They have maintained their interest and according to the player, they are likely to have him over following the 2005 Gold Cup in July.
Beenhakker would obviously please to have as many of the regular fit players at his disposal come May.
“It’s important that I have access to most if not all because it’s an important process leading up to the game and with me now taking over the team. Apart from getting feedback and seeing what the players have done before, it would be a plus to have everyone around,”  Beenhakker said.
Meantime, midfielder Leslie Fitzpatrick returned to Atlanta on Friday and is expected to tie up a new deal in the MLS this week.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 10:07:07 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Densill Theobald Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:20:30 PM »
In both the last 2 games, he has done absolutely nada! Alyuh, please tell me if he is a WC starter??? He has no speed, he is not a ball winner and he is not creative passer of the ball. Please explain his selection and his role on the team???

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bleeder is dead weight
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:22:54 PM »
In both the last 2 games, he has done absolutely nada! Alyuh, please tell me if he is a WC starter??? He has no speed, he is not a ball winner and he is not creative passer of the ball. Please explain his selection and his role on the team???

beenhakker has me rell confused with duis man starting

i mean you have men like latapy on the bench over f**kinmg bleeder?

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
STOP with all the negativity
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »
Ok true we have lost d games an dem. However that is no reason for eveyone all of a sudden to come down on the team with all that negativity. We as trinis like to do dat eh!! Jeez
There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »
I calling anton in ah while and tell him beenie have to rest that shitoung.............

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: STOP with all the negativity
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Negativity is for    WAGGONISTS!!!!   
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 03:00:15 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 02:25:42 PM »
i for one givin my opinion....
still tink they have light at the end of the tunnel in all this
but i go still question why a certain man play there when we have others who more capable...
is jus men stating their opinion

the majority of we still hopeful for success and a 2nd round for d side

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »
Bleeder wasnt even a starter in the WC qualifiers. What he do since then to deserve a starting place?

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »
Ok true we have lost d games an dem. However that is no reason for eveyone all of a sudden to come down on the team with all that negativity. We as trinis like to do dat eh!! Jeez

:applause: :applause:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »

beenhakker has me rell confused with duis man starting

i mean you have men like latapy on the bench over f**kinmg bleeder?

latapy cannot run for 90 minutes. wise need to start.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »
fully agree.....put it plain and simple
There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 02:32:29 PM »

Look yuh see that waggonist shit give ah rest yuh hear,you know any or all of the people that post here,the answer is no you don't, look I give them props when it's necessary,but ah pounding them with they play sub-par or total non-sense it's that simple...........  

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 02:36:18 PM »

totally agree wi u

an no, dis is not negetave...........it is merely observing and stating your opinion

if someone had said bleeder playin good in d las 2 games........how much men woulda agree??

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 02:37:34 PM »
Negativity is for    WAGGONISTS!!!!  

Look yuh see that waggonist shit give ah rest yuh hear,you know any or all of the people that post here,the answer is no you don't, look I give them props when it's necessary,but ah pounding them with they play sub-par or total non-sense it's that simple...........  

HERE WHAT !!!   WHEN YUH GO IN THE BATHROOM TO PEE... DO I TELL YUH THAT YUH SHOULD STAND UP TO PEE.....NOPE I DON'T
YOU WRITE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT......PLAIN ANS SIMPLE... TALK DONE !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 02:48:56 PM »
yeah it goes again, now everyone has the ight to say what they want,

but the entire team ain`t do anything in the last 2 games, but this is still a trail stage where bennie tryin different things, de man iz really a brain in de game, an i know that come sat 10, we`ll have our best team on he pitch

even if we don`t make it to the second stage or any of that. i still makin real masssss.

so let`s enjoy the time we r here, and stop bashin de men na.  ;D

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 02:52:23 PM »
Yeah boy fellas..............we have to ease off on the negativity. Yes we want our team to make it to second rounds, but we cah be second guessing the coach. Obviously Beenie have his reason why men get sweat...........

Let we leggo the chupid talk. Yeah game was disappointing, but this 3- 1 eh cost us nothing.........So I doh mind the slips ups now in order to resolve them come Saturday

All I wah for My bday June 3rd is for a Trini win............thas all I want fada. All my family ask me wah I want and I tell them give me a VICTORY

ps.. on a side note Trinidad eh know nothing bout clean sheets, even ganmes they win they mus let in a goal

laterz :beermug:

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 02:53:22 PM »
I saw the wales game and he did contribute, He completes his passes and seldom lose the ball so possession wise he contributes

Did not really see him win any balls

He had a nice knock down to stern in the second half that could have lead to a goal so he did make at least 1 nice play in the game.

He can contribute but he is not a star

Role players are needed on all teams

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 02:55:48 PM »
I saw the wales game and he did contribute, He completes his passes and seldom lose the ball so possession wise he contributes

He had a nice knock down to stern in the second half that could have lead to a goal so he did make at least 1 nice play in the game.

If he must start then things look really grim.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »

ahhhhhh boy KND
one of yor better post

the man had a good game against Wales
but today I felt he was played out of position a little

Ms que un club.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 03:03:26 PM »
alyuh getting on like if beenie man does run home to read these posts... f all ah alyuh let the man do he job....

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 03:13:46 PM »
Negativity is for    WAGGONISTS!!!!  

HERE WHAT !!!   WHEN YUH GO IN THE BATHROOM TO PEE... DO I TELL YUH THAT YUH SHOULD STAND UP TO PEE.....NOPE I DON'T
YOU WRITE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT......PLAIN ANS SIMPLE... TALK DONE !!

That sound much better to me,post wha ever yuh want and take the criticism that come with it,but still doh call man waggonist an yuh doh even no them...................

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »
What an unfortunate thing to say about a player wearing our national shirt.  :(
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

MickeyRat

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 03:36:37 PM »

Yo, done with this waggonist crap now na.  This is one of the reasons why I stop posting much on this side. 

I going back to the cricket forum.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 03:50:55 PM »
What an unfortunate thing to say about a player wearing our national shirt. :(
This is de kind of attitude why we will never excel on de big stage. We happy with mediocrasy. So because someone in de national colurs he should not be criticised? This is not the Shell Cup or intercol!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 04:05:57 PM »
ahhmmm...but T&T at there very best, would be mediocre...So I personally praying for mediocrity. :D

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 04:27:20 PM »
What an unfortunate thing to say about a player wearing our national shirt. :(
This is de kind of attitude why we will never excel on de big stage. We happy with mediocrasy. So because someone in de national colurs he should not be criticised? This is not the Shell Cup or intercol!

I aint saying don't criticize but to say d man is dead weight when I sure he putting the effort is not in good taste at all. If you think he not ready for this level of football is that is one thing but jeez man.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 04:33:53 PM »
i didn't even know his nickname was bleeder, but from the description it can only be one person

I DONT CARE

I have been saying this for months now Drop Bleeder add wise ok so beanie wisen up and added wise to the expense of Spann, could have possibly stayed and hoped for a spann recovery.

But you fellas afraid to call names D Theobald (who i didn't know his nickname was bleeder anyway) Is a rank shit snake

He palys with no club cause none wants him(he is out of wuk) best he sells insurance or something, just not football
He never contributed positively to the side (no attacking play, no defensive play, no magic, no goals) yes he dosent lose the ball but he does nothing with it anyway so best lose the ball and hope to start over something
he only eating food in austria on my tax payers money and staying in a hotel bed that belonged to Spann

but you know what beanie know what he doing cause no way in hell he getting a run in germany, Beanie is just confusing Sweden, England, paraguay, ME and the rest of the world before the world cup

I dont care, i want the best team in germany and not afraid to say that no matter who may be reading

latas Where are you i hope you had a good rest and saving it for june 10th cause i have been saving my applause for those brilliant plays and goals

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »
Bleeder wasnt even a starter in the WC qualifiers. What he do since then to deserve a starting place?

I guess Beenie likes players who bench whole year for their club side

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 05:55:03 PM »

bleeder is no dead weight. man work hard for his spot on the national team and deserves the right to be there.

ppl forget that trinidad and tobago played a playoff game to reach to the world cup we did not qualify like th rest of teams (most of them)  so we are playing as best as we can and i love it.

as we loose a game as usual ppl want to point fingers at someone and when we win everyone want to be  a supporter.

each player on the team deserves to be there and we need to play as a team. not to win the world cup, but to represent trinidad and tobago. the people, the culture and the footballing talent on the island. so the future youth can gain and football can grow in this country..

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2006, 06:03:01 PM »
i aint pointing fingers but bleeder aint play to his potential... i know this fella to do much better than he play the past 2 games... but really Beenie should have brought in Latapy... i thought that might have been his plan... but then he's a professional and he knows what he's doing

1]; } ?>