April 26, 2024, 08:35:14 PM

Author Topic: Densill Theobald Thread  (Read 115336 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Densill Theobald Thread
« Reply #420 on: March 26, 2013, 01:09:14 AM »
Is this a prank thread?

Yes it is. I was going to say that I have never seen a midfielder look more geriatric,offbalance and awkward, but after seeing Keyon Edwards in this game I have to change my thought process. This is Belize, the weakest team in the Gold Cup, and these two midflelders were ineffective and as impactful as a dud. Not to mention Keon Daniel who should be shot with shit.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #421 on: March 26, 2013, 01:13:25 AM »
Densill Theobald is a magnificent player. Everything going forward should go thru this man.
You have to stay away from the stuff you are drinking.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 26, 2013, 05:23:21 AM »
Leave the fackin man alone, he has proven that he respects the flag and the nation more than any other footballer !! bleeder never blank we  when called on, he doh go awol, he doh argue wid the coaches and cause disruption amongst the players,

he doh cuss out the coaches, he doh bring negativity to the locker room, he doh sneak out in the night and go out drinking the night before a game, he doh be limin on the block and playing gangster even though he from the worst neighborhood in trinidad,

he don't show up late for practice, he don't mind scrubbing bench, lets face it folks, the man is the ultimate team player although he may not be the best option, but one things for sure, bleeder never ever disrespect the shirt, or said no to the RW&B! and that deserves ah big muddafackin  :applause: and ah doggone  :salute:, madafackers!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 26, 2013, 05:51:08 AM »
Leave the fackin man alone, he has proven that he respects the flag and the nation more than any other footballer !! bleeder never blank we  when called on, he doh go awol, he doh argue wid the coaches and cause disruption amongst the players,

he doh cuss out the coaches, he doh bring negativity to the locker room, he doh sneak out in the night and go out drinking the night before a game, he doh be limin on the block and playing gangster even though he from the worst neighborhood in trinidad,

he don't show up late for practice, he don't mind scrubbing bench, lets face it folks, the man is the ultimate team player although he may not be the best option, but one things for sure, bleeder never ever disrespect the shirt, or said no to the RW&B! and that deserves ah big muddafackin  :applause: and ah doggone  :salute:, madafackers!!

Agreed...........but he's still a goat

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 26, 2013, 06:08:23 AM »

And?  :waiting: I can do all these things, but I'm not a footballer!!! Birchall does all the aforementioned stuff plus plays football...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 26, 2013, 06:34:15 AM »

And?  :waiting: I can do all these things, but I'm not a footballer!!! Birchall does all the aforementioned stuff plus plays football...
Dias ah faw fackin farce!!

birchall blank we twice, and i don't mean on the same issue, but twice as in consecutive instances where he was invited to participate in the degicel cup, and twice he turned us down claiming prior engagements.

FYI bledder is a better passer than birchall, and loses the ball less than birchall does, matter of fact, the only thing birchal have on bleeder as far as footballing ability is urgency, stamina and ah deadly bullet, that's it, but bleeder has more ball control, he makes better decisions, and he is ah waayyyy better passer of the ball.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #426 on: March 26, 2013, 07:06:55 AM »
Hear nah, Theobald around the team is first class.  What he brings to the team is not just on the field ..he displays true leadership in the dressing room and off the field....!

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 26, 2013, 08:25:09 AM »

Ah doh think most poster's here was questioning his commitment, attitude or place on this national squad. Is ah debate about his level of talent, I for one never say he should'nt be in the national side. Someone say the man 'magnificent' and everything should go thru him like he is the new incarnation of Latapy or something. Ah think the consensus is he aint that type ah player but has other qualities.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 26, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
Allyuh try and understand that Belize is no walkover as some ah you think,they held their own against Costa Rica,El Sal and Nicaragua recently in qualifying for the GC.Quite recently we would have been beaten by those teams so doh think we can go in dey own backyard and   cut they arse like times gone by,tings different now,like some ah you cyah see or in denial or what.It still nice to see we still have high hopes for the Soca Warriors.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Densill Theobald Thread
« Reply #429 on: March 26, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
Allyuh try and understand that Belize is no walkover as some ah you think,they held their own against Costa Rica,El Sal and Nicaragua recently in qualifying for the GC.Quite recently we would have been beaten by those teams so doh think we can go in dey own backyard and   cut they arse like times gone by,tings different now,like some ah you cyah see or in denial or what.It still nice to see we still have high hopes for the Soca Warriors.

Thank you. While the others improving we still holding on to the past. I doh know what men expecting nah. After the Peru game tonight it go have a lynching?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 26, 2013, 12:59:23 PM »

birchall blank we twice, and i don't mean on the same issue, but twice as in consecutive instances where he was invited to participate in the degicel cup, and twice he turned us down claiming prior engagements.

FYI bledder is a better passer than birchall, and loses the ball less than birchall does, matter of fact, the only thing birchal have on bleeder as far as footballing ability is urgency, stamina and ah deadly bullet, that's it, but bleeder has more ball control, he makes better decisions, and he is ah waayyyy better passer of the ball.

. so why has this bleeder has been on so many trials and sent packing ????
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 26, 2013, 03:53:58 PM »

. so why has this bleeder has been on so many trials and sent packing ????

If you looked at the game vs Peru at the ABS you would have seen why. Many times he had players making fwd runs and he played the ball back or square. He also lost the ball too easily by forcing passes. In no way is he a bad player, but if you playing the ball square or back all the time, you better tackle and hustle your ass off.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 26, 2013, 04:18:11 PM »
Technically, I believe Theobald is one of the better locally based players today, he is a smart player that keeps it simple and he is discipline, he is a player coaches would love to coach because he can carryout orders to suit..... However....IMO

The problem with Theobald is, he is a one dimensional player and does not have the energy to make an impact (rise the level) to the game if T&T is in a hole and is pushing for a win (most of the times). Can he do it, it depends on the given day and if he is up for up, so consistency comes into play.

He needs to also do more forward threading passes (split defenses) instead of using the sides or the man next to him most of the times. Change the play sometimes, take a shot at goal from on top of the box (Lampard). Do something different that will spark your teammates, he is the captain and a senior to others on the team and must lead by example.

Theo's ability of play will always shine against weaker teams but outside of the region he will struggle because he will not be given time on the ball to make better passes or better decisions. Yes, he'll get a pass threaded through sometimes, but from an overall aspect, he will struggle if he doesn't try to improve these little deficiencies.

I do not know the terms of his contract, but Ujpest, Falkirk and even Dempo of India did not hold on to him as hoped. His trail in Finland earlier this year also came up null, while most of the other players from the T&T pro league were offered contracts, again, I do not know the terms, just throwing something out here.

Jamal Shabazz has been a God father for him, hence the reason of his automatic selection. He is good if T&T wants to play procession football. He however, should not be an automatic pick especially with a full strength team, but locally, yes, cause he brings something to the table.

Good talk.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Theobald sees critical time for Warriors.
« Reply #433 on: May 30, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »
Theobald sees critical time for Warriors.
By Shaun Fuentes.

Experienced national team midfielder Densill Theobald believes the next month will be critical for this country’s state of readiness for the 2014 Concacaf Gold Cup in the United States.

The Caledonia AIA midfielder leaves today with the local contingent of players and staff for London as the national team heads to Bucharest to face Romania in a friendly international on June 4 to be followed by another friendly against Estonia in Tallinn on June 7.

Theobald is among some of the local names in the squad alongside Devorn Jorsling, Joevin Jones, Kevon Carter, Daniel Cyrus, Cornell Glen, Jan Michael Williams and Marvin Phillips among others who will be hoping to impress the coaches as they vie for selection on the final T&T Gold Cup squad.

Missing from the team for the two friendlies are Keon Daniel, Khaleem Hyland, Carlos Edwards, Sheldon Bateau and Kenwyne Jones, and the former Hungary-based player expects the competition for spots to be tight.

“No doubt, we all as players have to train hard and play hard with passion and determination. This is not just to impress the coaches and make the Gold Cup squad but we must prepare from now and take it with us into the Gold Cup itself,” Theobald said.

“I believe the competition will be tight but it will bring the best out of the players and this is a great thing for the team at this point in time,” Theobald added.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald sees critical time for Warriors.
« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2013, 07:00:05 PM »
Well said Skip

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 01, 2013, 07:15:19 PM »
Well said Skip
Talk is nice but we want positive results!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 01, 2013, 07:35:24 PM »
Well said Skip
Talk is nice but we want positive results!

Results are important, but right now it would be nice to see T&T show a long term projection for the team. Seriously, I think in the past
far too often we focus on short term results & simply operate in a knee jerk way. A complete rebuilding process needs to be
put in place, once the players know this, they can focus on improving themselves & the team performances with a focused mentality.
If not the football becomes a nervous type of game & performance. Several top coaches take time to build their teams. Look at Heynckes at Bayern. He said we learned from last year, built upon what we did well & worked hard to improve on our weaknesses. This is a club that works daily.
We as fans of T&T way too impatient. If the performance is  good one, but the result did not go your way. You have to look at what is important (at the time), build upon it & look to improve for when the result matters.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Axe Theobald from the NT
« Reply #437 on: July 12, 2013, 07:02:53 PM »
Man calling for this thread, so here it is.  ;D

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Axe Theobald from the NT
« Reply #438 on: July 12, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »
Long overdue

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 12, 2013, 07:07:35 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Petition to drop Densil Theobald
« Reply #440 on: July 12, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »
Adds no value to the team

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 12, 2013, 07:09:49 PM »
 :frustrated: :frustrated:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 12, 2013, 07:12:40 PM »
Yes !!!!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 12, 2013, 07:22:07 PM »
get rid of him

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #444 on: July 12, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
Coach after coach picking a man. Men who know dis thing better than we. At a certain point, maybe the 'nothing' he doing is a 'something' that we eh seeing. Man like Clyde Leon come and disappear. Bleeder remain. Much as allyuh doh like he face, it have a reason why he remain important.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #445 on: July 12, 2013, 07:30:01 PM »
the best back passer in the world.  thank God he is not a keeper

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Axe Theobald from the NT
« Reply #446 on: July 12, 2013, 07:36:46 PM »
the best back passer in the world.  thank God he is not a keeper

Hahaha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 12, 2013, 07:38:06 PM »
Thank you thank you thank you. I will post in this thread everyday until he's gone. The most negative footballer I ever see. Players who play against him give him the offensive space and read the fact that he going an turn back and does win the ball from him everytime. I've seen 7 years worth of nonsense.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 12, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   with the amount of national Caps bleeder have in any other country he would have been a hero.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 12, 2013, 07:47:41 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   with the amount of national Caps bleeder have in any other country he would have been a hero.

Coops in any other country he wouldn't have the amt of caps he does

1]; } ?>