April 23, 2024, 10:42:31 PM

Author Topic: Trinis in action (Nov 26, 2005)  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinis in action (Nov 26, 2005)
« on: November 26, 2005, 08:30:28 AM »
PlayerTeamOpponentResultNotes
Austin, KevinSwansea CityTranmere Rovers2-2Bench
Birchall, ChrisPort ValeSouthend United2-1Out injured
Boucaud, AndreAldershot TownForest Green2-1Not selected
Cox, IanGillinghamColchester United0-5Full game
Edwards, CarlosLuton TownCrystal Palace2-0Full game
Ince, ClaytonCoventry CityNorwich City2-2Bench
Jack, KelvinDundee FCBrechin City1-0Full game
John, SternDerby CountyBrighton0-0Not selected
Jones, KenwyneSouthamptonWolverhampton0-0 90'
Latapy, RussellFalkirkAberdeen1-2 72'
Lawrence, DennisWrexhamBoston United1-2Full game
Norville, JasonBarnetBristol Rovers1-2 80'
Samuel, CollinDundee UnitedInverness CT1-1Full game
Samuel, JlloydAston VillaCharlton Athletic1-0Bench
Sancho, BrentGillinghamColchester United0-5Not selected
Scotland, JasonSt. JohnstoneStranraer1-1Full game
Shakes, RickySwindon TownBarnsley0-3Not selected
Spann, SilvioYokohama FCThespa Kusatsu3-1Not selected
Wise, EvansWaldhof MannheimSSV Reutlingen0-4Full game
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 09:05:50 AM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in action (Nov 26, 2005)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 08:35:00 AM »
Ah I was now wondering about this.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 09:26:05 AM »
How southampton only drawing games so? 

That is real killing their promotion drive!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 09:34:06 AM »
 :-[ why men benching so dread

come on fellers earn that starting place again man
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 09:45:34 AM »
Ah see K Jones get a real corbeau sweat coming on in the '90 min and what really going on with Sancho and Gillingham ? Star boy John not even in Derby squad.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 09:55:32 AM »
I DOUBT STERN REALLY CANT MAKE  IT INTO THAT TEAM

IF DERBY DONT WANT HIM SEND HIM BACK TO COVENTRY BUT DONT JUS LET HIM WATCH FOOOTBALL MAN DAT AINT RIGHT
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 10:12:47 AM »
I DOUBT STERN REALLY CANT MAKE IT INTO THAT TEAM

IF DERBY DONT WANT HIM SEND HIM BACK TO COVENTRY BUT DONT JUS LET HIM WATCH FOOOTBALL MAN DAT AINT RIGHT

Mr President.. What you going to do about the STERN Situation?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 10:45:18 AM »
Yeah boy everybody only on bench and some not selected and this happenning week in week out.  The only man that i notice getting he due every game is Carlos Edwards.  Come fellas allyuh better get allyuh self back in these teams man.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 10:51:21 AM »
in due time the derby county message board will be plauged wit stern for goals threads then i will ofcourse source an official email of club directors an tactifully get bravo back in the team ;D

Mr occoncor
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 11:04:49 AM »
in due time the derby county message board will be plauged wit stern for goals threads then i will ofcourse source an official email of club directors an tactifully get bravo back in the team ;D

Mr occoncor

Mr Shotta... I eagerly await the results of your action plan...  :beermug: :beermug:

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 11:08:15 AM »
this thing worrying me. them men sitting and watching the games just like me. the only thing is the training they getting. them men have 2 step up
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 11:48:01 AM »
Good to see Jack starting again for Dundee United and they win.

De Stern and Spann situation real disturbing me.
We want dem to be maximizing dey abilities until June - we all know how powerful Stern is wid de ball yuh doh bench man so...

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 11:50:11 AM »
poor sancho and cox-they get 5 goals in they waist.  things not looking good for that side.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2005, 11:53:34 AM »
fari ....yuh don't have to put it so ;D.....It looks like Colin Samuel playing regularly now...Go T&T

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2005, 12:01:11 PM »
poor sancho and cox-they get 5 goals in they waist.  things not looking good for that side.

And Cox play whole game and he's a defender, i wonder if he was the one who was abused the most in those 5 goals :-[ ???
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 12:25:04 PM »
Sorry to say people but Stern deserve tuh get bench at the moment....he simply aint doing the business.  I does sound like ah stuck record but since Stern left Birmingham both Coventry and Derby does play the guy as a TARGETMAN!?  ??? What is that about? Stern is not ah target man...it seem to me that Stern put on the extra poundage to bulk up fuh his new role....but Stern aint ah TARGETMAN. Is all well an good bullying choonkie little Bahrainis but is ah different story in the UK. These managers does seriously amaze me. Most Forwards who does hold the ball up and layoff fuh others to come into the play are not prolific scorers.....yet dat is the main complaint John does hear. I feel fuh Stern his loan is up at new year and I can't imagine they will take up their option on him, neither do I think Coventry want him any more. I wouldn't be surprised to see him transferred during the January window and considering his current reputation in the UK it maybe further down the divisions, only pride will stop him moving but don't expect to see him starting regularly anytime soon.

This is not a critisism of Stern, it is just he is not being played to his strengths and has not for quite some time.

Offline Dundee Mad

• New Warrior
  • Dee4Life and Beyond
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 12:27:02 PM »

We want dem to be maximizing dey abilities until June - we all know how powerful Stern is wid de ball yuh doh bench man so...

Kelvin Jack does NOT play for Dundee United!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 01:24:40 PM »
Sorry to say people but Stern deserve tuh get bench at the moment....he simply aint doing the business.  I does sound like ah stuck record but since Stern left Birmingham both Coventry and Derby does play the guy as a TARGETMAN!?  ??? What is that about? Stern is not ah target man...it seem to me that Stern put on the extra poundage to bulk up fuh his new role....but Stern aint ah TARGETMAN. Is all well an good bullying choonkie little Bahrainis but is ah different story in the UK. These managers does seriously amaze me. Most Forwards who does hold the ball up and layoff fuh others to come into the play are not prolific scorers.....yet dat is the main complaint John does hear. I feel fuh Stern his loan is up at new year and I can't imagine they will take up their option on him, neither do I think Coventry want him any more. I wouldn't be surprised to see him transferred during the January window and considering his current reputation in the UK it maybe further down the divisions, only pride will stop him moving but don't expect to see him starting regularly anytime soon.

This is not a critisism of Stern, it is just he is not being played to his strengths and has not for quite some time.

RODNEY YUH SOUND LIKE AH MAN WHO KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS PROBABLY 98% CORRECT. ANYWAY SEEING THAT YOU ARE A  NOTTINGHAM FOREST FAN  I HOPE THAT BIRMINGHAM CITY GET RELEGATED THIS SEASON ALONG WITH THEIR DOG STEVE BRUCE WHO WILL BE OUT OF A JOB BY THEN.
THE THING IS RODNEY AND AH KNOW MOST DIEHARDS WILL AGREE WITH THIS HE HAS BROKEN UP A GOOD TEAM THAT CAME FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP COURTESY OF STERN JOHN AND OTHERS WHO WERE VERY COMPETITIVE AND REPLACED THOSE PLAYERS WITH A BUNCH OF DONKEYS. FOR EXAMPLE EMILE HESKEY, ROBBIE BLAKE, JULIAN GRAY ECT. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. ANYWAY YUH KNOW STERN USE TO SCORE FUH FOREST SO LINK HIM UP IF YUH HAVE ANY CONTACTS.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 02:02:54 PM »
IT jones i am worried about he signed a 2 year contract and its over this season i hope he gets back his starting position soon and resumes scoring
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »

Sorry dey Dundee Mad, I apologize on my part. Bad mistake. Dundee FC  :beermug:
It won't happen again.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2005, 02:32:30 PM »
I do feel it for Stern, although things have not gone his way lately at his club, he still came back, held his head up and scored goals for T&T. You have to admire a player like that, because what he is going through presently is real tuff.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2005, 02:34:08 PM »

Sorry dey Dundee Mad, I apologize on my part. Bad mistake. Dundee FC  :beermug:
It won't happen again.

Grandee like ya almost get licks from Dundee.  :rotfl:

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 02:45:39 PM »
IT jones i am worried about he signed a 2 year contract and its over this season i hope he gets back his starting position soon and resumes scoring

Another man I worried about too...saw the game today and Jones only really get ah sweat tuh waste some time.  The vibes I getting from Redknapp's comments in the press not too good. I don't really think Harry have to much confidence in Jones and now that Theo Walcott have everybody drooling, it is unlikely that Kenwyne will get any extended run this season. At least he is higher up the pecking order than Blackstock (who is now on loan AGAIN). Redknapp is a fair manager though and Jones will get his oppertunity....I just hope he takes it cause when it comes he is unlikely to get another this time.   :(

RODNEY YUH SOUND LIKE AH MAN WHO KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS PROBABLY 98% CORRECT. ANYWAY SEEING THAT YOU ARE A NOTTINGHAM FOREST FAN I HOPE THAT BIRMINGHAM CITY GET RELEGATED THIS SEASON ALONG WITH THEIR DOG STEVE BRUCE WHO WILL BE OUT OF A JOB BY THEN.
THE THING IS RODNEY AND AH KNOW MOST DIEHARDS WILL AGREE WITH THIS HE HAS BROKEN UP A GOOD TEAM THAT CAME FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP COURTESY OF STERN JOHN AND OTHERS WHO WERE VERY COMPETITIVE AND REPLACED THOSE PLAYERS WITH A BUNCH OF DONKEYS. FOR EXAMPLE EMILE HESKEY, ROBBIE BLAKE, JULIAN GRAY ECT. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. ANYWAY YUH KNOW STERN USE TO SCORE FUH FOREST SO LINK HIM UP IF YUH HAVE ANY CONTACTS.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Stern at Forest again...well never wanted him to leave in the first place but he couldn't have stayed even if he wanted due to the situation with his contract and Forest's financial posistion at the time. However it is a bit unlikely that he could return as he blanked us and opted for Coventry. That was his biggest mistake in my opinion as I believe due to Forest's style of play he would have done the Business and kept us up and he would still be a starter now....but yuh know I am biased  :devil:

As fuh Bruce... he try to replace John with what exactly!? and are they producing the goods any better than John. The man does make me angry yes  >:( . I am gonna repeat something else I said quite a lot in the past...at Brum John always was a second class citizen cause he only cost £110,000.  It is hard to justify at a club like Birmingham why yuh benching 4 and 5 million pound signings in preference to ah £110,000 occasional scorer.  I blame their Fans as well as they could have kept him by supporting him a bit more (they have been grateful for him getting them to the Premiership I give them that) but didn't as they thought him expendable. Sadly, its not like Stern making these people eat humble pie with racks of goals currently.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 03:29:14 PM »
rodney jones has competition from Theo Walcott ,blackstock and the other youth dyer he is on loan at burnley jones need to step it up a notch cause i am sure rednappp will buy a striker in january

i know people would kill me here but i just think the striker thing aint for jones he  was signed midfeilder .I hope i am wrong though get those goals kenwyne
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Wilson

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 03:48:16 PM »
Regards Southampton and Jones, is that although the fans (I have season ticket at S'ton), want to see Jones and Walcot up front, the manager Rednap's only purchase during the summer was Fullar (Jamacian, and cost £90,000 from Portsmouth). So Rednap wants to see his purchase, Fullar suceed and is therefore is insisting on playing him (the fans think he is a waste of time) with Walcot rather than have the two younger players (Walcot is 16, Jones 20) on at the same time. This is a real shame for the fans, Jones, and all of Trinidad.

Offline davidy233

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 04:22:46 PM »
Kelvin Jack made a great save just before Dundee scored the winner today. The big man also spoke to the official Dundee website and we'll have his comments online on Monday at www.dundeefc.co.uk.

After we spoke to him I got the chance to shake his hand and congratulate him on getting to Germany.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 05:32:44 PM »
Stern would be better off going back to MLS than struggling in the Championship.

The MLS standard has improved and he would play regularly.

MickeyRat

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 06:51:50 PM »
Stern would be better off going back to MLS than struggling in the Championship.

The MLS standard has improved and he would play regularly.

I would agree with this statement.  I feeling real bad for Stern.  Derby coach is ah real facker.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2005, 07:42:31 PM »
PlayerTeamOpponentResultNotes
Austin, KevinSwansea CityTranmere Rovers2-2Bench
Birchall, ChrisPort ValeSouthend United2-1Out injured
Boucaud, AndreAldershot TownForest Green2-1Not selected
Cox, IanGillinghamColchester United0-5Full game
Edwards, CarlosLuton TownCrystal Palace2-0Full game
Ince, ClaytonCoventry CityNorwich City2-2Bench
Jack, KelvinDundee FCBrechin City1-0Full game
John, SternDerby CountyBrighton0-0Not selected
Jones, KenwyneSouthamptonWolverhampton0-0 90'
Latapy, RussellFalkirkAberdeen1-2 72'
Lawrence, DennisWrexhamBoston United1-2Full game
Norville, JasonBarnetBristol Rovers1-2 80'
Samuel, CollinDundee UnitedInverness CT1-1Full game
Samuel, JlloydAston VillaCharlton Athletic1-0Bench
Sancho, BrentGillinghamColchester United0-5Not selected
Scotland, JasonSt. JohnstoneStranraer1-1Full game
Shakes, RickySwindon TownBarnsley0-3Not selected
Spann, SilvioYokohama FCThespa Kusatsu3-1Not selected
Wise, EvansWaldhof MannheimSSV Reutlingen0-4

Another clean sheet for Jack and it sucks that Latapy's team lost to Aberdeen

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2005, 03:18:25 AM »
Derby sign Danny Graham on a one month loan from 'Boro.
Look like Stern eh making bench for awhile again unless men get injured. Is really time to move on  Stern.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>