April 28, 2024, 02:56:40 PM

Author Topic: The Caribbean Cup is when every so often??  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
The Caribbean Cup is when every so often??
« on: November 26, 2005, 10:11:02 AM »
I confused because between 2001-2005(maybe this was because so many players going to play in europe at the time and clubs were holding them back from going?) there wasnt one is the next one going to be in 2 Years?
and apart from then under 15/16 (which included canada, yeah caribbean cup ::) is there a Under 17/18's or Under 20/21s Caribbean Cup?
(if someone dont know if they have the contact for the CFU please provide,im trying to help someone with something but myself wanted to know when the next caribbean cup is)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:22:24 AM by Tallman »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: The Caribbean Cup is when every so often??
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 10:14:41 AM »
the caribbean cup has been relegated to just a qualifier for the gold Cup, so hence it is only held in the gold cup preceding year!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 10:48:10 AM »
nice idea about having an under 20 -under 23  cup the turn out will be massive but i think that only happens wen its time for olympics so once again we starved of football...........imagine d warriors didnt qualify den we wuda hav no football till eternity but we in germany so enjoy the longevity
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 11:27:49 AM »
the caribbean cup has been relegated to just a qualifier for the gold Cup, so hence it is only held in the gold cup preceding year!
Thanx. That Sucks big time. I hope something will be changed about that. so this year was the last one ever  >:(
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 01:37:24 PM by Futbol »

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 11:51:36 AM »
 I think it have CAC Qualifications for Under 21's next year...Hope we can select the right players and give a great show...Go T&T

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »
The last Shell Caribbean Cup I watched took place day before or on the day of the Attempted Coup in 1990

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 08:34:41 PM »
The last Shell Caribbean Cup I watched took place day before or on the day of the Attempted Coup in 1990

If we were in Italia 90 I wonder if it could have had an effect on de Jamaat that year.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 09:14:54 PM »
yeh they woulda get more publicity   :-\

Offline Reaper2004

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 09:19:05 PM »
you actually think our qualifying for Italia 90 would have stopped the Coup? what makes you think Bakr was even a Strike Squad supporter back then? Hell I was suprised to see him at the T&T v U.S game on Ash Wednesday this year thats cause his son plays for the U-17's

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 12:12:47 AM »
you actually think our qualifying for Italia 90 would have stopped the Coup? what makes you think Bakr was even a Strike Squad supporter back then? Hell I was suprised to see him at the T&T v U.S game on Ash Wednesday this year thats cause his son plays for the U-17's

He was dey becasue he wanted ah pack ah fresh nuts.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »

boy me and Touches buy ah pack ah fresh nuts in the Stadium in Fatima game

the man know wha he do, when I buss the pack and I taste the nuts it stale and as I turn around and look for him he gone

the nuts taste like it was from 1990 to eh

I vex

meh $2 gone

Més que un club.

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 01:18:15 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha dat nuts man from Bahrain or what?  Or maybe he was ah Naparima man :rotfl: :rotfl:

hey ah man tell me dat de rofl fella look like he playing dice, beating off or shooting pool..yuh agree?

lol

Offline Reaper2004

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 10:29:16 AM »

boy me and Touches buy ah pack ah fresh nuts in the Stadium in Fatima game

the man know wha he do, when I buss the pack and I taste the nuts it stale and as I turn around and look for him he gone

the nuts taste like it was from 1990 to eh

I vex

meh $2 gone

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 12:14:03 PM »

I just sayin, they woulda been real busy watchin games that summer.  If nothing else they woulda had to push back the coup date a month or so to make up for the time lost watchin de games.   ;D

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 10:16:48 PM »
lol, is his son any good? and they should have poisoned those nuts that abu buy ;D

1]; } ?>