April 18, 2024, 01:35:00 PM

Author Topic: Contract situation with Head coach Leo Beenhakker  (Read 12818 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Contract situation with Head coach Leo Beenhakker
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2005, 06:09:26 PM »
I eh satisfied. We need to look past 7 months, past de world cup to SA in 2010 and beyond. Otherwise we may be looking at trying to find another saviour come de 2010 qualifiers.

Be realistic. Beenie may very well want to keep his options open after the world cup and doesn't want to COMMITT to T&T for any longer than that...at least for now. It's probably a win win situation for both parties to have it for 7 months.

doh be sayin dem ting nah...I tink beenie go stay ...He is ah good man

Beenie cannot be staying indefinitely at dem kinda wages.  I only hope the contract that was agreed to included the training and development of a few T&T coaches who can be groomed to take over the reins when his contract is over, whenever that is.  Work closely with Beenie and Staff, learn and implement various strategies etc for the development of T&T football.  It doh make no sense Beenie comin here and no knowledge being passed on to locals or else we spinnin top in mud.

In the run up to qualification I could completely understand that Beenie was under the gun and couldn't spend much time groomin anybody.  Now...with 7 months to plan and prepare, we should take advantage of his presence and expertise as well as that of his staff.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakker signed
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2005, 08:45:52 AM »
I don't know if it was already posted but apperently he already signed a new contract.
Over the weekend, well thats in the dutch press

http://www.nu.nl/news/633435/43/Beenhakker_blijft_bondscoach_Trinidad.html
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

1]; } ?>