April 27, 2024, 05:18:34 AM

Author Topic: Contract situation with Head coach Leo Beenhakker  (Read 12894 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will T&T lapse or move quick to secure Beenie & staff contract?
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2005, 11:10:50 AM »
i cant believe dat beenie has to leave dis is sum high class trini shyt

bring beenie back please

No PLEASE.. BRING HIM TO F*ck BACK NOW>!!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2005, 12:08:05 PM »
dont hesitate.JUST DO IT.

Bredder man we sponsored by Adidas. Take care nike fine yuh fuh using they slogan.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2005, 12:19:28 PM »
they need to secure funding first. fifa giving some for the win but jack and patrick playing they little game. jack think patrick should pay and patrick waiting for jack to pay. and meantime leo checking his options.

personally, i feel before patrick take he next sh*t he should have dun fix up. leo is a boss. you see what this man and he dutch breddas do with the team in 5 months? watch what he go do by june.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2005, 01:36:27 PM »
Manning just said Live on TV6 that the coach has a job in repsonse to several qus about the coach's future role with the team, I guess these details will unfold shortly....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2005, 04:48:06 PM »
 They better int play-up.... ;D....Go T&T        .

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2005, 05:28:27 PM »
Manning just said Live on TV6 that the coach has a job in repsonse to several qus about the coach's future role with the team, I guess these details will unfold shortly....

Me eh trust Manning and dem at all.  Dem fellas does talk outta one side a dey mout and say a nex ting out de nex side.

Look sharp and is fuss time Beenie hearin he have wuk.  I eh go be surprise if Manning jes bein presumptious and sayin Beenie have a job wit de Soca Warriors and Manning and dem eh even talk to de man to determine wha terms, how long, how much etc.

Until it formally announce and I hear it pussonally from beenie mout dat he stayin on as National coach, I takin whaever Manning and Boynes say wit de perverbial grain a salt.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline greenbottlebaby_7

• New Warrior
  • Germany here we come!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2005, 08:47:53 PM »
dont hesitate.JUST DO IT.

Bredder man we sponsored by Adidas. Take care nike fine yuh fuh using they slogan.

lol boy he really better watch out yuh know americans does sue for anything

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2005, 08:59:28 PM »
Beenie better stay, this is one thing the private/public sectors HAVE to get right. We have come too far, with his guidance.
De man is an honorary Trini already. He should retire from professional coaching with T&T.  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2005, 09:45:31 PM »
Beenie better stay, this is one thing the private/public sectors HAVE to get right. We have come too far, with his guidance.
De man is an honorary Trini already. He should retire from professional coaching with T&T.  :beermug:

Honorary trini? Boy fix up Beenie passport and make him a citizen one time eh. The man is a damn boss. He cyar leave we nah

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2005, 10:11:46 PM »
Manning hadda realise This is ting man could losss election for :rotfl:

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2005, 10:27:39 PM »
Manning hadda realise This is ting man could losss election for :rotfl:

Yuh undastan....he and boynes better not screw this one up like they do everythin else...
ah hope they not color blind to see just how much people support this thing (all the red we seeing last few days)...

that is ah serious election loss...

iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2005, 10:28:36 PM »
............  Dem fellas does talk outta one side a dey mout and say a nex ting out de nex side.

Palos meh boy if yuh look in the dictionary for the meaning of de word "POLITICIAN" yuh would find your quote above.

When yuh look up de meaning of "Politician with foot always in mouth" yuh go see a picture of Manning!!

Plain talk bad manners.

Ah aint frighten if Manning and Boynes lapsing Morvantman will have a back room talk with dem. since dem would be true Waggonist.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2005, 10:55:15 PM »

Me eh trust Manning and dem at all.  Dem fellas does talk outta one side a dey mout and say a nex ting out de nex side.

Look sharp and is fuss time Beenie hearin he have wuk.  I eh go be surprise if Manning jes bein presumptious and sayin Beenie have a job wit de Soca Warriors and Manning and dem eh even talk to de man to determine wha terms, how long, how much etc.

that is exactly wha go orn
when Manning say that the camera man should ah cut to Beenie face and see he expression

Més que un club.

jusme

Question about Beenhakker's future role
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2005, 07:58:22 PM »
this might be jumping the gun, but I curious to know something.  I see that Stern say that the TTFF should secure Beenie as coach for the next 4 years.  In the case that we do this, what exactly would his job entail on a day to day basis?

I ask this because we wouldn't have any qualifiers to play till 2008 and the majority of the players in the squad will be doing the same flying in 5 days before the games, for friendlies/digicel/etc, that seem to be going on since the early 90s.    Will he be working with a locally based squad full-time?  with a squad of U-23s or U-20s?  Coaching other coaches (I know this was a stated goal earlier in his tenure, in fact it was revived in a thread just in the last few days)?  The man is obviously extremely knowledgeable and I hope we really leverage his knowledge to the best of our ability. 

I foreign based, so any information I get is from this site.  I read here a while back that Lincoln have a plan to have age group teams in practice year round, have we actually implemented that as yet?  Or do we just pick squads as tournaments are approaching?

thanks

TrinInfinite

« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2005, 09:40:07 PM »
coachin de locla crop, youths and coaches, implementing de dutch system in tt, playing friendlies wit locals and foreign based that can come back, workin on infrastructure

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakkers new contract almost done ( from 22th nov dutch KNVB site)
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2005, 06:09:56 PM »
From the official dutch KNVB ( dutch football ass.) site, it looks like his new contract is almost there.
http://www.knvb.nl/archief/voetbalnieuws/meer_voetbalnieuws/beenhakker_bijan_rond_met__langer_bij_trinidad

He has already got certain concessions in fact it only needs to be finalized & signed.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakkers new contract almost done ( from 22th nov dutch KNVB site)
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2005, 06:48:35 PM »
Meh boi, thanks fuh de info. But meh eh understand nothing dey, because I only know english and spanish.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2005, 07:02:57 PM »
Meh boi, thanks fuh de info. But meh eh understand nothing dey, because I only know english and spanish.

Supa thats why I put that English line under it ;)

He will have a few meetings, already got some consessions, contract needs to be finalized & signed
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2005, 07:11:58 PM »
Leo Beenhakker extends contract soon its as bondscoach of Trinidad and Tobago. The Dutchman loodste the island group recently to the WK in Germany, by winning at bahrein, and can touch up. The new obligation must be actually still wound up only. Beenhakker have already got some promises of the football association of Trinidad and Tobago. These yielded a meeting with some officials follows, whereupon the new contract must be signed. Beenhakker put after Wk-kwalificatie the some requirements for a new obligation, especially in the field of infrastructure. The qualification of Trinidad and Tobago was a historical performance, because the Caribbean country had reached never an end round of the WK.

dats wat i got from da traslator

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2005, 07:15:52 PM »
This show the loe is serious and is not just about money . EAither we go and compete or not go at all
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2005, 10:02:26 PM »

Supa thats why I put that English line under it ;)

He will have a few meetings, already got some consessions, contract needs to be finalized & signed

Yeah I see dat, but ah went an trying tuh read from de site, dis when ah say oh shyth. Doh worry ah try.  ;)
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2005, 11:49:07 PM »
That's good news.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2005, 05:58:18 AM »
Amen

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2005, 09:17:41 AM »
Hallelujah!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Beenie's contract renewed for 7 months
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2005, 02:09:45 PM »
Singed, Sealed & Delivered.

Announced on I95.5fm at a press conference by Jack Warner.

So...Beenie & staff are signed up until the end of the World Cup.  1st crucial step done!

Let's see what happen from here.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenie's contract renewed for 7 months
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2005, 02:11:25 PM »
That is good to know; at least de foundation of the Warriors' success is intact now.  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Contract situation with Head coach Leo Beenhakker
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2005, 02:50:10 PM »
I eh satisfied. We need to look past 7 months, past de world cup to SA in 2010 and beyond. Otherwise we may be looking at trying to find another saviour come de 2010 qualifiers.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2005, 03:07:40 PM »
I eh satisfied. We need to look past 7 months, past de world cup to SA in 2010 and beyond. Otherwise we may be looking at trying to find another saviour come de 2010 qualifiers.

Be realistic.  Beenie may very well want to keep his options open after the world cup and doesn't want to COMMITT to T&T for any longer than that...at least for now.  It's probably a win win situation for both parties to have it for 7 months.   

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2005, 05:24:31 PM »

Be realistic. Beenie may very well want to keep his options open after the world cup and doesn't want to COMMITT to T&T for any longer than that...at least for now. It's probably a win win situation for both parties to have it for 7 months.

doh be sayin dem ting nah...I tink beenie go stay ...He is ah good man
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2005, 06:08:18 PM »
we cant let a smart man like beenhakker go. look what he has done for we. he boosted our confidence and our faith. cant let him leave T&T.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

1]; } ?>