March 28, 2024, 11:49:04 AM

Author Topic: We need 2 start a better tracking and scouting System  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We need 2 start a better tracking and scouting System
« on: November 27, 2005, 10:30:04 AM »
Hmmmm well i really doh know nah...but fellas i think we should start doin our own scouting to...if yuh have tapes or something of players willing to play(GOOD PLAYERS EH NO FREN FREN TING) we could probably send them to Tallman and see if he could get dem to the relevant ppl

TrinInfinite

We need 2 start a better tracking and scouting System
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 12:19:27 PM »
this is de only way we can track and scout dese players, we need 2 come wit a better system tuh deal wit de players abroad and in trini, ah know flex and dem have records on here but we need 2 do it much better than before, we need a crop of players dat will take over, a tracking system is needed, dis should be part of de die hard supporters club, we cant juss support now, we need tuh go beyond dat and do more, we need 2 take initiative now, if de ttff and dem not doin it, we need 2 do it as we love our football so much, any ideas 2 create a better system all should post on here.

vibes it up
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 09:00:48 PM by Tallman »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
this is de only way we can track and scout dese players, we need 2 come wit a better system tuh deal wit de players abroad and in trini, ah know flex and dem have records on here but we need 2 do it much better than before, we need a crop of players dat will take over, a tracking system is needed, dis should be part of de die hard supporters club, we cant juss support now, we need tuh go beyond dat and do more, we need 2 take initiative now, if de ttff and dem not doin it, we need 2 do it as we love our football so much, any ideas 2 create a better system all should post on here.

vibes it up

KND done start ah scouting program

<--------------------------------------- scouting for talent
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

see true waggonist ting...man eh even know what we doing yet he claiming staus as ah RABID fan..oh gorm man!

TrinInfinite

i know about de KND2 tracking system, all im saying is it needs 2 b more comprehensive, dat tracking system needs 2 improve, it needs 2 b more interactive, who de hell u callin a waggonist? yuh mad or wha, juss bc i said 2 improve de system and u bawlin waggonist

truetrini

i know about de KND2 tracking system, all im saying is it needs 2 b more comprehensive, dat tracking system needs 2 improve, it needs 2 b more interactive, who de hell u callin a waggonist? yuh mad or wha, juss bc i said 2 improve de system and u bawlin waggonist

hahahahaha easy fella..doh rock so,, de heels look like dey falling orf yuh waggon dey.
 :rotfl:

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

hahahahaha easy fella..doh rock so,, de heels look like dey falling orf yuh waggon dey.

trininfinite, how many times can you put de number '2' in a posting man. lol
Hart for president

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Dat word waggonist does really hurt man boy :rotfl: :rotfl: Ah know i go want to cuss if anyone call meh that too...ah rather yuh cuss meh but doh call meh ah waggonist.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
By one of the the definitions of a waggonist...yuh is one if yuh dont know what goin on because yuh is ah "johnny come lately"

So by definition...if yuh call ah man ah "waggonist" who on the board a long time and everybody body know him....by callin him ah "waggonist"...you is ah WAGGONIST yuh self.....
Warrior For Life !!

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

vibes it up

FLEX AND TALLMAN  ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF THERE IS ANY UNKNOWN PLAYERS THAT DE TTFF START SCOUTING. DE REASON BEING WE WILL HAVE TO BRING DEM IN EARLY SO THAT DEY COULD GET A SWEAT IN A PRACTICE MATCH.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI.

truetrini

breds can you please lay off de caps lock.

blessings

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

blessings

BREDREN I HAVE BAD VISION SO I DOES DO IT LIKE DAT. AS THIS IS AN INFORMAL THING IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH TO ME  HOW THE MESSAGE IS DELIVERED.
BY THE WAY IT'S THE MESSAGE THAT COUNTS NOT THE SMALL TALK get it.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Rastafari,

The TTFF could not have started scouting 'Unknown Players' as yet for the very reason that these players are,....well 'unknown'.

I think you are trying to ask whether they have started a list of some sort for persons ( interested persons, coaches ane players themselves) to have players listed that are not as visible i.e have not yet played for the national team.

Basically I think they should create two lists, one of players who have already played national whether they are currently on or off the radar and another list of names of talented hopefuls who have never played for national but are visible in action in some league somewhere and can be scouted (including the Birchalls).

Some of these players from the second list should be encouraged to return home and do training stints with good local clubs in Pro and Super League e.g Jabloteh, Army Rangers, Joe Public, so that local scouts will see them and they will be a bit more visible to the local coaching staff. You can be the most talented player but if you are only heard about and not seen by those who matter - you will not get a cap.

truetrini

blessings

BREDREN I HAVE BAD VISION SO I DOES DO IT LIKE DAT. AS THIS IS AN INFORMAL THING IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH TO ME  HOW THE MESSAGE IS DELIVERED.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

breds, doh talk shit nah.

if yuh go tuh control panel, yuh could set yuh font to appear bigger and we will see it as it is.

de caps lock ting making it very hard to follow yuh posts

really

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

blessings

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

breds, doh talk shit nah.

if yuh go tuh control panel, yuh could set yuh font to appear bigger and we will see it as it is.

de caps lock ting making it very hard to follow yuh posts

really

I second dat... from de time I see all dat caps I doesnt even bother to read
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rastafari,

The TTFF could not have started scouting 'Unknown Players' as yet for the very reason that these players are,....well 'unknown'.

I think you are trying to ask whether they have started a list of some sort for persons ( interested persons, coaches ane players themselves) to have players listed that are not as visible i.e have not yet played for the national team.

Basically I think they should create two lists, one of players who have already played national whether they are currently on or off the radar and another list of names of talented hopefuls who have never played for national but are visible in action in some league somewhere and can be scouted (including the Birchalls).

Some of these players from the second list should be encouraged to return home and do training stints with good local clubs in Pro and Super League e.g Jabloteh, Army Rangers, Joe Public, so that local scouts will see them and they will be a bit more visible to the local coaching staff. You can be the most talented player but if you are only heard about and not seen by those who matter - you will not get a cap.

Thanks  Solo  you  could  not  have  said  it  in  any  better  words  respect.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 03:54:56 PM by rastafari »

truetrini

thanks breds now we can followmyuh posts dem.

I does read nad dey does be good but it real hard

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
With all due respect to you  TrinInfinite... yuh is my boy...

But hear this....

Doesn't matter what Flex and them do or try to help,, the TTFF have a head of their own, a one sided head.... besdies they will never hear us.....

We just need continue doing what we are doing now, all of a sudden everybody trying to do this and do that but no one is actually doing it, man allways calling on Flex and Tallman to work maricales and them fellas dont even get recognise from the TTFF or even a fart from them..

We cant keep thinking about things and expect Flex or Tallman do make our dreams reality, we all need to help out, them men have enough to do, especially Flex...

Trust me...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
thanks breds now we can followmyuh posts dem.

I does read nad dey does be good but it real hard

One  love  bredren  i  am  tryin  with  yours'  as  well. I  can  modify  any of  my  old  posts  if  you  want  me  to. Sorry for any inconvenience caused  you  were  right.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

TrinInfinite

Data Storage will b de answer 2 storing de players bios, profiles, etc
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 06:13:14 PM »
What de ttff can do is take de info from flex site, in terms of the players, where dey are, ages, every detail and store it, data mining dey call it, on a mainframe dat will be accessible to the coaches, staff, etc, den we could have a team workin on this dat will keep up to date with the players and we have employees 2 input de data every on a continuous basis, this will enable us to keep track of players and add new players to the database, it will have up to date info for each player, dis way de scouts will know who playing well and who tuh scout, also we will have a repat program that is designed to look for trini players and find dem and store dem in de database 4 recruitment or future recruitment, if our club get big enough dis could be a venture that we could handle, even as a business for the ttff, flex, tallman, de die hards, dis could be de way 2 get recognized finally,juss an idea, what allyuh think?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Data Storage will b de answer 2 storing de players bios, profiles, etc
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 06:15:51 PM »
make sense cause i does be waiting fuh ah trini's in action or ah college players round up like iz food
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 07:06:06 PM »
Great Idea

just to add:
I've seen who he likes to hire.
Don Leo wants players that have something extra, a strong will & determination is key.

He doesn't care if the're hard & difficult he hired Zlatan & Mido at Ajax, Zlatan who is Jugoslavian/Zweed was a real strong & though kind of guy you really don't want to get angry. Mido was/is real difficult too.
Maxwell is on the other hand a real nice guy, but also knows very well where he wants to reach.
I just want to say he is very open minded he just wants good players for on the field.
In fact I know almost for sure that he hates people who have prejustice.
Good in playing football with a will to get better ..That is ALL that matters.
On a interview with Koeman for A'dam TV, Koeman also praised him how open he was in the meetings.
( weekly's with the entire staff, completly different from van Gaal who wanted to keep certain info for himself)

He really is a no bullshit guy, in dutch his most famous line was " Now THIS makes me SOO tired"
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 07:51:02 PM »
I do not think the TTFF can be trusted with this task.....it will be subject to the mafia tactics also !
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »
I do not think the TTFF can be trusted with this task.....it will be subject to the mafia tactics also !
I second that ...TTFF can't tell their foot from their head

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

blessings

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Quit PAMELA, dat go improve yuh vision.  ;D
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2005, 08:59:03 PM »
also to add, we need  a staff dat is trustworthy and unbiased 4 dis task, so de right players are identified without bias, selection committees are a difficult bc u need 2 find selectors and coaches who have an eye 4 talent

1]; } ?>