April 29, 2024, 07:35:15 AM

Author Topic: It Have alot of fans in Toronto only know Stern and Yorke !  (Read 1522 times)

TrinInfinite

It Have alot of fans in Toronto only know Stern and Yorke !
« on: December 02, 2005, 12:25:32 PM »
I was talkin to a nigerian co-worker of mine and he only identify stern and yorke, same with many others who are ardent football fans, no latas, when i mention latas and porto, de man say, who is porto and laugh when ah say latas was one of de bess in de world

I like dis talk personally, bc Trinidad has always been a nation 2 surprise de world, we does shock people whe we at we highest, i cant wait for players like jones, spann, whitley, birchall, edwards, latas, hopefully hardest, glenn and scotland tuh really do something in de world cup, bc dese man need 2 open dey eyes

dey eyes will open 4 sure, de world will b shocked when we play our bess, bc we havent done it yet, when it happen, ill ask my same nigerian co-worker who he daddy is, he go have tuh say t&t, coz we coming

Vibes it up

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: It Have alot of fans in Toronto only know Stern and Yorke !
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 12:43:52 PM »
It have a lot of fans in trinidad only know Stern and Yorke...(and doh know latas have dreads or playing again) !
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
Yeah trust me, nobody knew who Senegal was before 2002 and after the WC, everybody singin their praises.
TriniInfinite, yuh friend cyar be a football fan if he eh hear of FC Porto.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 12:51:58 PM »
Yeah breds u done know...........

I was just rattling of the Achievements of Trinidad to some fellas in work. My Chinne bredren was amazed at the amount of Talent that come out a the island. Is only when I sum it up, it shows that Trinidadians are World Class in every way. For such a small island we have some big accolades

Beauty
2 Miss Universe ( 1st black woman..........also have 2 / 3 of the black winners)
1 Miss World

Olympics
100 Metre Gold medal winner ( also held the World record with that sprint)
2 Bronze for Ato
Bronze for Bovell

Cricket
Lara, holding three of the top batting records

Football
Smallest country to make World Cup
Have world class players like Yorkie that win the treble
Latas was a star with Porto

Inventions
Pan music........and we have the BEST carnival all the others is a set a shit.yeah I biase

Yow and that is just the main ones I can remember......TRINIDAD is not just an ordinary dot on the World Map....You come in like a DIAMOND........

Yeah allyuh could add some more too, cause we eh no slouches all TRINIS could hold we head up high..........nuff big country doh have accolades like we

Big up Trinidad

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 12:53:28 PM »
i cant wait for players like jones, spann, whitley, birchall, edwards, latas, hopefully hardest, glenn and scotland tuh really do something in de world cup

i feel u is ah gyul and jemmot is your man!  De man ent even play in de hex and u still hoping! Is either that, or he probably hit yuh ah beat and make yuh break yuh foot!

lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 12:58:59 PM »
ah not a gyul and he ent give meh ah cap or spanner, or beat, he juss de hardest hard in trinidad right now, i want de bess team on de field and if dis man get it together, de warriors surprising a lot of teams wit dis man

vibes it up

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 01:10:33 PM »
ah not a gyul and he ent give meh ah cap or spanner, or beat, he juss de hardest hard in trinidad right now, i want de bess team on de field and if dis man get it together, de warriors surprising a lot of teams wit dis man

vibes it up

de man call yuh out.

anodder man call yuh trini in fish net stockings...now yuh only in man ass with Jemmot being de hardest hard.

take care yuh eh bulling yuh know :devil: :devil:

besides man in canada eh know nutten bout football

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 01:18:56 PM »
ah kow triniinfinnite eh takin that !!! :rotfl:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 01:35:06 PM »
it have plenty fans in Trinidad only know Stern and Yorke.

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 01:41:18 PM »
ah kow triniinfinnite eh takin that !!! :rotfl:

he might be taking more dan dat...looks like he taking de hardest hard :rotfl:

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 01:57:10 PM »
I was talkin to a nigerian co-worker of mine and he only identify stern and yorke, same with many others who are ardent football fans, no latas, when i mention latas and porto, de man say, who is porto and laugh when ah say latas was one of de bess in de world

I like dis talk personally, bc Trinidad has always been a nation 2 surprise de world, we does shock people whe we at we highest, i cant wait for players like jones, spann, whitley, birchall, edwards, latas, hopefully hardest, glenn and scotland tuh really do something in de world cup, bc dese man need 2 open dey eyes

dey eyes will open 4 sure, de world will b shocked when we play our bess, bc we havent done it yet, when it happen, ill ask my same nigerian co-worker who he daddy is, he go have tuh say t&t, coz we coming

Vibes it up

here is ah lil homework for you.. name 3 players from all the teams that qualified for the WC.BUT you can't use a search engine, phone ah fren, ask the audience...etc. Can you do that off the top of your head? Can you name the teams that made the WC off hand?

doh study TT.. he jus vex cause his application for party membership got turned dong!

1]; } ?>