April 20, 2024, 01:41:31 AM

Author Topic: "SOS" Rougier & Evans Wise  (Read 20319 times)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Evans Wise
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2005, 10:09:51 AM »
Dat fella had or have rel talent. Ah remember he could ah rel beat an ting good dribblin skils but on de serious ah eh know if he go be ah good addition to de squad. He use to seem like he goin crazy at times with de ball cuze it was beat an beat an beat without any purpose, he never seem to me to do anything dat contributed to de success ah de team. He remind me ah dem days in de savannah when u get de ball ; run, run, run an doh geh nobody it cauze man lookin for glory. Beatin till u lose it.

Dat is evans wise...
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2005, 10:12:30 AM »
Dat fella had or have rel talent. Ah remember he could ah rel beat an ting good dribblin skils but on de serious ah eh know if he go be ah good addition to de squad. He use to seem like he goin crazy at times with de ball cuze it was beat an beat an beat without any purpose, he never seem to me to do anything dat contributed to de success ah de team. He remind me ah dem days in de savannah when u get de ball ; run, run, run an doh geh nobody it cauze man lookin for glory. Beatin till u lose it.

Dat is evans wise...

Beats and score LOL  ;D ;D

I wonder if small men does still play that? as there seems to be a lack of flair in TnT ball nowadays  :-\ :-\
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline babbaboy

• New Warrior
  • de babba rule things !!!!
    • View Profile
Re: "SOS" Rougier & Evens Wise
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2005, 10:19:42 AM »
Geesssss i dont see what de big fight down is about ...like Wise tief some men gyal oh what ....if the man playing professionally give de man a try ....he cyar be any worse than what we have now .... and i really feel he go suprise plenty ....

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2005, 10:56:07 AM »
FF ah doh know nah cause it seem like we loose who we are football wise. We always had man dat was borss wid ah ball eh. Lil, lil 3 year old boy use to rel be battling wid de ball long time de furst day dey born like dey have ah ball on dey foot. And all dey want do is beat u right trew. hahah.....oh goooodd ! Cyar see no traits of atall now ah days. If only we could take evans skills an give everybody ah lil bit, stucture dey play for de good ah de team we go be borse.  wah u say .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2005, 11:22:24 AM »
Anton Joseph is meh boy because I knew him as a small man with a very hard shot and tackles very hard. A very tough young fella but a little short he played for  Mucorapo he know plays for Defense force he had a stint with W-Connection he scored a beautiful free kick from way out Sam saw that goal he also play for the under 20 under Clayton Morris. The fella have a wick left even Wise said he should be looked he’s from the BelleVue area.   
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2005, 01:19:55 PM »
I dont know how true dis is but s fella on Howard soccer team come and ask meh bredrenif he know who is Evans Wise dat played in Germany. So meh bredren say yeah, d fella say Wise come and fix his Comcast Cable and telling him dat he played for Trinidad.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2005, 01:23:36 PM »
thats his older brother Calrance
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2005, 01:31:14 PM »
Bally no offence, but I dont rate Evans Wise, he just dont have it, he good for a half time show, or yuh send him out before we play a game and let him juggle de ball and hope we opponent get scared and say "wow, that man good boy".. imagine how good T&T is... a kinda strategy nah..... let him dribble 10 man during de show and thing nah....

I prefer take de chance with Anton Joseph instead of Wise, Evans fall out of form and never regain heself, but in Germany he was always a sub and that was sometimes also... he never get de break through or he never made use of it when he get de chance,,,,, overall he has work to do, when Najjar was coach I heard he looked ok for T&T under, but yuh cant have a man who only dribble and cant cross, shoot, tackle, in-discipline, he weak , like de ball might end-up crossing he instead, etc etc.. we need team players, dribblers is good, but team first.

He was training with Derek Phillips early this year with Chesterpeek Dragons before Derek went Ireland.

I had big hopes for him when he was in de MLS, I dont even think he making a MLS side now....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 01:37:17 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2005, 08:03:04 AM »
You really think with the apparent discipline that beenie instillin in the side right now you don't think that he could do that to Wise, that is if he still just beatin man and not passin.  He is older now and hopefully more mature and "wise" enough to know is team before self.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2005, 09:38:19 AM »
A look at what!!!  The same man that cyar pass, cyar shoot, cyar trap....  The man was never good and he still eh no good.  Fellas stop picking names out of a hat nah man.  Arimaman
now I know you havened seen Wise play the man played in the MLS IN 1996 for two seasons then when to Germany and has been there ever since that’s 9 years in Germany now you say this man can’t play so any body could go Germany and play then even you, hah! Yes wise does dribble a lot but this fella played at every level for Trinidad form under 17 to senior so he most have something in him. I still say he is the best-left footed winger we have if not so give names. And where are them when we need them. Also Wise used to visit this site a lot so Wise if your viewing the site give us a update on your career.   

Bally name the teams Wise play for in the 9 years in germany
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2005, 11:38:25 AM »
Ah ha to agree with ngozi from a few days ago (leaving out de wise part ) . We need players who could perform under pressure who will mentally stand firm and not wilter under de circumstances . As it is we have players who have shown lot of skill and performance potential but lack a lot of mental toughness; in the gold cup and the wolrd cup qualies. They looking good at lower levels and practice sessions but don't display enough composure at higher levels . They have de ability but it not present when the role call . Right now we looking for performers on field and not potential ability so take ur pick,  do u want skill ( in practice ) or composure on field .  We would all like to have it both but it isn't like that right now as tnt players who played on the team lacking bad in mental capacity. I think if it is worth calling back some older fellas on the team, so be it . It go take a miracle ah feel to get some ah these fellas to come through in time for the restart of the world cup qualies . Is just ah don't know bout Evans Wise adding to the team . A look cyar hurt doh . Time to just pick ah team and stick to a more narrow bunch of players . It really doh have time for ah set ah looking around any more.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2005, 03:47:55 PM »
A look at what!!!  The same man that cyar pass, cyar shoot, cyar trap....  The man was never good and he still eh no good.  Fellas stop picking names out of a hat nah man. 

steups...... :-\

I think you are a stupid stupid person...Where did you play football.  You never played  pro football but want to be a critic.  Evans Wise has played pro- soccer and is a major accomplishment.  In fact the man went places around the world playing soccer..where have you been.  I guess just on the Internet..Touring I mean.  Trini's as myself should be supporting each and every player but I guess you are just a player hater.. In fact if you did your research and you seem not to be "smart" use your internet as a tool. Evans Wise currently plays in Germany for a big team in Mannheim.  Stupid!  trying to be a critic..doh cry eh...the man  Wise just making money fuh days while you remain ah hater..
Steups!

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2005, 04:07:17 PM »
Evidently I don't know the game!!!  I done....

No way was Wise in his prime better than Nixon in his prime.  Both of them older now but Nixon is a way more consistent performer...

Nah nah.  Wise in his prime was not in the class of Nixon in his prime.  Nixon is a goalscorer, or should I say, Nixon can score goals.  Wise was always "just a winger". 

But with the merry-go-round of men we using on this left side I see no harm in having the man train and let Beenie see wha is the scene.

Fellas, I agree with you Evans Wise deserve a chance. He playing good football.  It is a fact that he is not a goal scorer.  Howeve,r that is where the word "team" comes in.  Everyone has a part to play (I know ah have to break it down for some folks, you know who you are "the stupid one") In a hospital some people are doctors, nurses, etc... get my drift.  And Wise is damn good at what he does a midfielder.  I saw him in DC in that party as well and had some time to get an interview with him.  He and his wife was very nice and accomodated my questions about his future.  Wise is currently playing in Germany for a team called Waldorf Mannheim. Maybe all the haters will bite their tongues..and hate even further.  I also asked him about him and the National team.  He quoted " I will represent my country anytime...Unquote".

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2005, 04:42:33 PM »
What division is this team ?
How do you know he is playing well?
I think if you asked almost any player, they will say they willing to play for T&T.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "SOS" Rougier & Evans Wise
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2005, 05:42:41 PM »
What division is this team ?
Waldhof Mannheim campaigns in the German 4th division (Oberliga Baden-Württemberg)
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2005, 05:48:29 PM »
4th division?....and man saying he playing in germany for years and they sure he improve a lot.  I don't know how much improvement he can get playing 4th division football.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2005, 06:23:06 PM »
4th division?....and man saying he playing in germany for years and they sure he improve a lot.  I don't know how much improvement he can get playing 4th division football.

Dis is what he has been up to de last few years:

SeasonDivisionTeam
1999/2000BundesligaSSV Ulm 1846
2000/20013rd divisionSV Elversberg
2001/20023rd divisionSV Elversberg
2002/20032nd divisionSV Wacker Burghausen
2003/20042nd divisionSV Wacker Burghausen
2004/2005Might have been in Dubai
2005/20064th divisionSV Waldhof Mannheim
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2005, 08:46:13 PM »
Tallman,
U need to work for the FBI or CIA...u wasting your talent on this forum.

truetrini

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2005, 09:10:19 PM »
How yuh know he eh wuking fuh de FBI?

Ah know it eh de CIA because as de song goes...Rasta doh wuk fuh no CIA!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2005, 09:40:20 PM »
I not studying allyuh. BSC still have Wise crossing ball like he mad in Miami......and i sticking with that. ;D ;D.

Special Agent Tall Man.  ;D ;D ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2005, 10:20:33 PM »
in another thread I now telling a man to give up on Hardest, and this is what we have going on over here.  It remind me of the classic calypso "Mr Trinidadian"

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2005, 06:15:51 AM »
Thanx Tallman..
I neva see trinis who could talk more sh!t than on this board...
Man say
Fellas, I agree with you Evans Wise deserve a chance. He playing good football.
But he ain't see him playing he see him in a party.. Some fool say Oh Gorm that playing looking fit. Because yuh see a player outside of the game and he not overweight that does not make him fit. I play football 3 times a week and I am not overweight, but I still struggling with some fitness. When I came home for carnival, people say you sure u living in the US, man does leave here and go there and get fat... I say the US is the easiest place in the world to fatten up, but it is also the easiest to lose weight. Slim does not mean fit....
One more question for the Wise fan club... What do you think the 4th division in Germany is equal to???
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 06:34:01 AM by Tallman »

truetrini

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2005, 10:05:27 AM »
Thanx Tallman..
One more question for the Wise fan club... What do you think the 4th division in Germany is equal to???

German 4th Division = Intercol

hahahahahahahaha

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2005, 10:38:51 AM »
Thanx Tallman..
Man say
But he ain't see him playing he see him in a party.. Some fool say Oh Gorm that playing looking fit. Because yuh see a player outside of the game and he not overweight that does not make him fit. I play football 3 times a week and I am not overweight, but I still struggling with some fitness. When I came home for carnival, people say you sure u living in the US, man does leave here and go there and get fat... I say the US is the easiest place in the world to fatten up, but it is also the easiest to lose weight. Slim does not mean fit....

You trainining three times a week taking small sweat that make you a proffessional.  Steups.. If you know football so much..Steups! sometimes I don't  like to deal with ignorance nah! steups!.  Anyway if you did  your research and was a real football critic.. You would know that Waldorf Mannheim is a very big club in Germany.. The reason that they went down to Oberliga is that the club had to show bundesliga an X amount of Dollars each year to play for their players and operating expenses...They were buying very expensive players as every team wish and that is why they are currently in that division...However, they recently showed the league they are up and running and they are currently in 3 division...with a chance in moving to the 2nd division.  Have you ever been to Germany...NOT...I scout for talent and a agent for a lot of players......Mannheim has players from Bayern Munich, Stuttgart and many big name players... Do you know how hard the German leaguue is a third division team is equal to a 2nd divison team in England...I am sure you did not know this...A Third division team is equal to a First division team in Scotland...Educate yourself!!...My congrats goes out to Evans Wise, Russel Latapy, Dwight Yorke, Stern John in representing our Island...If you don't have backings from your own people that is a shame....Fellas like you only living in the past you know what I mean ( I went to QRC and Fatima ... and not trying to move forward...Now doh get me wrong...I was a CIC man as well....but when you travel the World ..you appreciate your own people more and realize that we are living in such a minute era).  As I said, Evans Wise is a great player....The Fans & Clubs love him in Germany and you guys are in such minority...that it doh matter!..The man still making more money than you will ever make in ah lifetime...he is spiritually grounded and have ah good head on his shoulder...In fact, the club wanted him so badly to assist the " TEAM" remember that word. That they offered him $300,000 Euro signing bonus...know what that means or I have to explain that fuh yuh to and a great base salary and bonus package...Anyway, Haters keep hating and scratching yuh ba...s!...As they say in German Cheus!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 07:43:15 PM by Real Critic »

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2005, 10:40:40 AM »
LOL... He was truly the intercol champ..

truetrini

« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2005, 04:24:14 PM »
Thanx Tallman..
Man say

Have you ever been to Germany...NOT...I scout for talent and a agent for a lot of players......Mannheim has players from Bayern Munich, Stuttgart and many big name players... Do you know how hard the German leaguue is a third division team is equal to a 2nd divison team in England...I am sure you did not know this...A Third division team is equal to a First division team in Scotland...Educate yourself!!..  As I said, Evans Wise is a great player....The Fans & Clubs love him in Germany and you guys are in such minority...that it doh matter!..The man still making more money than you will ever make in ah lifetime...he is spiritually grounded and have ah good head on his shoulder...In fact, the club wanted him so badly to assist the " TEAM" remember that word. That they offered him $300,000 Euro signing bonus...know what that means or I have to explain that fuh yuh to and a great base salary and bonus package...Anyway, Haters keep hating and scratching yuh ba...s!...As they say in German Cheus!

Listen Holly, yuh say yuh scouting fuh talent hahahahaha.  Prove it!  Name one player yuh ever get signed..just one!  And jes which players yuh is agent for?  Steups.
\
And how yuh know what kinda money man here does make to state dat Evans Wise making more money dan man here go make in dey lifetime?

Yuh is ah Joker.

Me he saying de man cyar help T&T eh, I jes feel yuh full ah shit, but ah willing to say sorry if yuh deserve it, til den...steups!
STEUPS!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 04:28:57 PM by truetrini »

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2005, 05:32:33 PM »
Real Critic ...
All you do is flap yuh gums... We need proof. Is becasue of people like u that the T&T is the way it is.. They have reality and they have you, all this talk come with some facts nuh...By the way I have been to Germany twice, and will definitley be there if we qualify.
Evans Wise has never produced anything at the senior level consistently, but you want to throw him in the mix, I feel that is your partner or you is Wise (Unwise) he self.
And you were right I never knew that a 3rd division team in Germany is equivalent to a 2nd div team in England or first division in Scotland. I could tell you did not go Fatima for long becase you come across as a big fool.
Anyway... I will support anyone on the T&T team.  because I do not think he will add anything to the National team is my opinion and many others here ...

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2005, 07:34:08 PM »
Real Critic ...
All you do is flap yuh gums... We need proof. Is becasue of people like u that the T&T is the way it is.. They have reality and they have you, all this talk come with some facts nuh...By the way I have been to Germany twice, and will definitley be there if we qualify.
Evans Wise has never produced anything at the senior level consistently, but you want to throw him in the mix, I feel that is your partner or you is Wise (Unwise) he self.
And you were right I never knew that a 3rd division team in Germany is equivalent to a 2nd div team in England or first division in Scotland. I could tell you did not go Fatima for long becase you come across as a big fool.
Anyway... I will support anyone on the T&T team.  because I do not think he will add anything to the National team is my opinion and many others here ...

I don't need to prove anything  because I am a Man and you are boys livinig in the past.  And Hell no! as I said before and you stupid people again quoting me incorrectly.  I did not go to Fatima....And before I leave this stupid website I think I will stoop to your level a bit...yuh probably went to Germany with ah white woman twice. damn battyman surely not on a professional level because I never had any contact with you.  You just full of lip and nothing to back it up....And, for all the Wise fan....Evans Wise if you ever read this site and ah sure yuh dont have the time we backing yuh 100%....Talking bullshit! yuh did not even know where the man was playing until I gave you the knowledge...talking up yuh A-S!.....And one more thing....I will give you a bit more knowledge because it don't even look like you went to fatima...probably John D Technical Institute and still did not come out with a trade...except talking shit! Then coming on this website trying to be cool and chaining up people when you don't know ah thing....Fellas, knowldege is powerful and stop listening to this J---As-! It is a free world and you have the right to run yuh mouth....And I have the right to quote what is the truth and what is being said....And I know more than you because I interview players from all kinds on a daily basis and when I write a next report for Kicker.de I will send you a posting and you will know who I am and will add a cliche for the Ignorance of some people on this website.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 07:40:05 PM by Tallman »

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2005, 07:58:04 PM »
Blah Blah Blah!!!!
Talk your sh!t ...
Evans Wise is de best!!!!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2005, 08:01:47 PM »
whatever dude, you can talk all yuh want, all I do is ask ah simple question and yuh gone talking shizer.

1]; } ?>