April 17, 2024, 08:05:22 PM

Author Topic: "SOS" Rougier & Evans Wise  (Read 20308 times)

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "SOS" Rougier & Evans Wise
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2005, 08:04:04 PM »
Blah Blah Blah!!!!
Talk your sh!t ...
Evans Wise is de best!!!!!!!

I could really tell now that you are a boy!  Give it up...the Man thief yuh gyal or something why do yuh have such hate in yuh heart LOL!  My Buddies and I are really cracking up ...

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2005, 08:07:11 PM »
whatever dude, you can talk all yuh want, all I do is ask ah simple question and yuh gone talking shizer.

Ignorance again the word is not shizer it is scheibe...please don't stop yuh making meh laugh louder

Offline Real Critic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2005, 08:18:25 PM »
whatever dude, you can talk all yuh want, all I do is ask ah simple question and yuh gone talking shizer.

Ignorance again the word is not shizer it is scheibe...please don't stop yuh making meh laugh louder

Nothing else before I hit the sack...Anyway fellas I have a long week ahead of me...I will check the website next weekend for additional postings....Trinidad Warriors keep your heads up...For all those warriors who read this website...we will concquer the US and keep trying ..doh ever give up...there will always be haters ( as some of these people) but there will always be people like mehself who is a die hard fan and will love what you do if you win or loose...AND I hope I will make it back in time to be there in CT to sing meh song " T & T we want ah goal". 

David Nakhid both you and Lincoln Phillips doing a great job keep it up... and I know that Brent is currently in England and looking for a contract tell him to give me a buzz ( This is RC you know what it stands for  and I just  join this website which I am using Real Critic,  I am currently in Italy  and next week I will be in France"...I need to get a interview with him. I know that you guys visit this website and hopefully you can contact me since we keep missing each other...

And for the Amateurs bonne nuit ( Oh! by the way  not a "True Trini" that means good night in French LOL!)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 08:45:23 PM by Real Critic »

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2005, 09:10:21 PM »

Nothing else before I hit the sack...Anyway fellas I have a long week ahead of me...I will check the website next weekend for additional postings....Trinidad Warriors keep your heads up...For all those warriors who read this website...we will concquer the US and keep trying ..doh ever give up...there will always be haters ( as some of these people) but there will always be people like mehself who is a die hard fan and will love what you do if you win or loose...AND I hope I will make it back in time to be there in CT to sing meh song " T & T we want ah goal". 

David Nakhid both you and Lincoln Phillips doing a great job keep it up... and I know that Brent is currently in England and looking for a contract tell him to give me a buzz ( This is RC you know what it stands for  and I just  join this website which I am using Real Critic,  I am currently in Italy  and next week I will be in France"...I need to get a interview with him. I know that you guys visit this website and hopefully you can contact me since we keep missing each other...

And for the Amateurs bonne nuit ( Oh! by the way  not a "True Trini" that means good night in French LOL!)

see i doh talk German but you cyar talk English..lol

de word is lose..L-O-S-E not loose.

Yuh drawers must be L-O-O-S-E!
 And what is this word concquer?  Dat is more German?
man doh come here and talk shit bout die hard fans.....yuh eh know nutten..N-U-T-T-E-N..keep postng shit yuh making meh laff
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 11:31:10 PM by truetrini »

truetrini

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
hey RC...Real ca-ca..yuh want meh to tell Lincoln sumting fuh yuh......?

Jes ask meh nicely and ah will deliver de message. By de way if Nakid and Lincoln doing such ah great job...why de hell yuh boy Evans eh playing?

STEUPS!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2005, 09:48:28 PM »
..."and there you have it folks, who is the bigger dapper, who makes more money, who have the better links, to the more important men; who could speak more languages, who have the better grammer in these languages, who feel Wise good, who feel he not good; who feel his league is a shit league, from who feel playing professional in Germany is better than what half of them other felaz doing in scotland and elsewhere..... tune in next week when we tackle the lesser important topics of global warming, Aids, poverty, war, crime and where we could buy that outfit on the fifa 2005 game."

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2005, 10:20:59 PM »
lol :D
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

truetrini

« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2005, 11:32:24 PM »
..."and there you have it folks, who is the bigger dapper, who makes more money, who have the better links, to the more important men; who could speak more languages, who have the better grammer in these languages, who feel Wise good, who feel he not good; who feel his league is a shit league, from who feel playing professional in Germany is better than what half of them other felaz doing in scotland and elsewhere..... tune in next week when we tackle the lesser important topics of global warming, Aids, poverty, war, crime and where we could buy that outfit on the fifa 2005 game."

Bounty killer yuh eh see de man come here talking sh!t?  and you on hed bout global warming?
\
go here with day ole talk

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=westmall&Number=3464348&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2005, 09:19:25 AM »

Real kicks on this webiste yes, real kicks :D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2005, 09:31:29 AM »
Man fighting for E-pips yes... remind meh of trininfinite
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2005, 10:02:17 AM »
Guys I believe that there a lot of people on this forum with good football knowledge but sometimes man does make a big deal out of not thing all we ask was since we have NO left footed players on the team right now can Wise help well we got a lot of good reasons why he should not be invited back to play I just sense a lot of hate for one of our own Trini players as a matter of fact the last time he played he scored and every one before he played was crying him down when he scored no one said a word why is that maybe the man was his friend and was taking it a little personal but the fact of the matter is he has played for Trinidad at all levels but never called on a regular basis like Stern, Rahim and others so is not fear to say he’s not ready because as far as I’m concern Wise is the best left winger we have talk done because if we had a better left winger he would be playing 
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2005, 10:08:49 AM »
wha really goin on in this forum here ? LOL . Whey papa ! Critic vex !

Critic doh study it horss jus eat ah biscuit an shut yuh mouth .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2005, 05:35:39 PM »
Evans Wise causing plenty havoc on this forum...if only he did the same on the field.

truetrini

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2005, 05:39:39 PM »
wise eh cuasing nutten here is dat joker ral critic, de scout and agent!

I already stated that if Wise has something to contribute he SHOULD be called and given the opportunity to do so.

Imagine a man is willing and able but he is not called.  I wonder if Beenie even knows about Mr. Wise?

I just took umbrage to Rea Critic calling meh boy Samo ass and such....read the posts carefully....all that was asked is where he is playing and what level...all of a sudden the man start caling people ass and such...steups.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2005, 05:43:24 PM »
Truetrini,
Not everybody have broughtupcy....so when men calling other man arse and dummy etc. all we can do is let them talk...the forum is all about freedom of speech and people expressing their opinion..although some people not civilised enough to disagree while expressing their opinions.

Offline babbaboy

• New Warrior
  • de babba rule things !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2005, 11:23:47 PM »
lol ah reading these responses and meh belly bussing with laugh ....but the fact is "Wise" is the only other active professional oversees that the administration havent called up to take a look at. In the end i feel we should leave no stone unturned. The situation we are in is of our own making, simply because of how we traditionally handle our talent ..as though we have an endless supply . Well now the "well has run dry" we have no option but to  dredge up ageing "stars" and put square pegs in round holes and hope for   something special ....Imagine if some "formites" had their way Latapy Yorke and Nakid would all be playing....All of them on the wrong side of 30  .We are in this mess because of our woeful lack of planning and development and petty politics which have for so long prevent our sport from going places.  A  world cup campagin is no place to begin "blooding" players ..that should have been done long before this stage so what are we left with since the local players obviously not at the level and too risky at this point..but to call on players who have been playing their trade in a professional setting and hope the transition is easier...So to that again I say  "SOS TONY ROUGIER & EVANS WISE"?     

truetrini

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2005, 05:18:05 AM »
babbaboy, leave rougier where he is.   But on the blooding of players point, you are so correct.

we have a knack of being very unprepared and thats why we find ourselves in deep ta-ta.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2005, 05:34:37 AM »
Rougier was called back and cudn't make and was outta shape worse than the current players.

I doh know if Lincoln has seen Wise recently and our "Scouts" haven't either.  Time for Nahkid to make a trip across to Germany to check on him...dat is what we have scouts for not so?
He was good enough to be a better than average player in the youth teams and was ok when he was in the senior team....it just seem we have lost contact with him because he doesn't play in the UK......just how we lost contact with McFarlane.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2005, 05:54:30 AM »
WEll- After all of this - Surely it will be wise to give WISE a Call up.
SOS- FOr WISE. Hope this is a wise move.

Offline tonytec12

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2005, 11:22:01 AM »
arimaman i think yuh should give wise and my boy rogier ah chance man.

rougier and wise is definately sure men for that team first of all the tiger plays or have played college football and a league foot bal has no professional experience at no high level,he cant create cause he is firts slow he cant go past any defeners which would leave him getting in no crosses at all.he cant kill ah ball dead every time he controls the ball it bubbles up neither could he past,in europe standings bundesliga is of a tougher league to play and third division football in england if you all dont know is really forth division ,its premier,then first then second then third,that equivilant to mls,or pfl standard or just a little more competitive.nixen came back here and scored 36 goals in the pfl and won the league he doubled the next highest goal scorer and was not selected and other players who played in the pfl at the same time for other teams were selected.get real evans wise and nixxon is the two best left footed players we had over the past six seven years and may be still is and this gives every club and team a very good balance and dept.i am certain neither of you has ever seen carlos edwards or the tiger dominate any opposing team in their career not team is scared of these players they dont threaten wing backs nor,get behind the defence and get assist or score or cross any balls in.we need players especially in the wide position,they must be able to get past fuul back and cause problems for every team that trini play against.Every single club or country that has wide mid fieldersthey are all dangerous players if they men that we have now the tiger is an average player not no way near world club nor country standards.give wise a chance and if 1 2 games he prove to be less than the tiger well justice is well served but wise or nixon at half their true ablility still better than tiger theobolt and these character who have never left a football pitch with the other teams or coaches recognising those level players to be any threat ,or have any fear for them or even remember them,give them brothers a chance man we need all that we have is now or never and we need the best.

rougier also could play a better wing back than avry john or sedgray they all on the same level all we want is the best team we dont want to be like the administration and side with players.

peace peoples.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 11:54:56 AM by Tallman »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2005, 12:27:22 PM »
WHEY...da man Tonytec12 soundin real vex they boy....evans wise and nixon run the left wing

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2005, 04:29:18 PM »

Nixon was looking like he might get a call up but then he got injured.
I don't know what his condition is now....depends on if he still fit, recovered from the injury and if he playing well or not....I haven't heard anything much about him in the news.

He sounded willing to come back in but that injury came at a bad time.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2005, 05:06:49 PM »
How yuh know he eh wuking fuh de FBI?

Ah know it eh de CIA because as de song goes...Rasta doh wuk fuh no CIA!

lol..trutrini killing meh here

I agree everybody getting a chance! I believe that wise's problem at international level has always been mental and who knows? beenie man might be de man to bring the best out of him. 

Wise in his day was a very good player, i used to call him de "local denilson"  Most of his dribbles however, were out of context (if yuh ketch meh drift).  Beenie man might be de man tuh harness that!

Alyuh have tuh remember that this man was on we Gold cup 2000 bomb squad!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2005, 05:40:39 PM »
Wise in his day was a very good player, i used to call him de "local denilson"  Most of his dribbles however, were out of context (if yuh ketch meh drift).

De following match report excerpts illustrate how Wise use tuh be all over de map:

T&T vs Antigua and Barbuda (March 26, 2003):
"Trinidad and Tobago winger Evans Wise—much maligned in the past for his over-elaboration on the ball—marked his unexpected recall to national duty with a speculative effort at goal from outside the penalty area."

T&T vs Guatemala (March 24, 2001):
"Yorke, accustomed to the constant and accurate service of David Beckham and company at Old Trafford, was certainly lacking in quality crosses from Eve and Wise on either side of the pitch. Most of Wise’s dribbling forays managed only to concede possession to the Guatemalan opponents."

T&T vs USA (January 13, 1996):
"Just before halftime, however, the US again fell victim to the counter-attack as Wise intercepted a sloppy Reyna pass near the US area and dribbled Lalas and Balboa on the way to a lovely pass to his three unmarked teammates in Kasey's six yard box. Dwarika again finished with aplomb, placing the shot in the roof of the net."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2005, 05:48:16 PM »
Seems like he only plays well against the US.   So I say bring back de Wise to Dwarika combo for August 17!

truetrini

« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2005, 05:59:18 PM »
arrow, yuh is real kicks we.

Leh we bring back alvin and Raffie Knowles too!

Ah jes joking pardner.

by de way how de sweet tallting doing,,,yuh pardner sister ;)

Send meh she email nah..ah like she.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2005, 05:12:46 PM »
Since he still wants to play and we still don’t have a left winger why not give him a chance.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2005, 05:37:25 PM »
drowning men clutching at straws Not a Wise decision. Wise was limited when he was at his best now ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2005, 10:17:55 PM »
drowning men clutching at straws Not a Wise decision. Wise was limited when he was at his best now ???

:thinking: hmmm I guess the sky is the limit to what Colin Samuel, Whitely or Theobald can do on the left then?

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2005, 10:43:09 PM »
well yes...like ah miss all de drama on dis topic boy!!! with respect to rougier...i think he needs to be called back now because the team can only benefit from his versatility and experience. if we must banish ah man for ah shitty game den every footballer mus retire now. he carried de team through the qualifiers b4 yorke and latas came back...that must say something.

with respect to mr wise...let me say first that i am one of his biggest fans...de boy bad on de left...yet he had all dat skillful talent and could not use it effectively. me and ah partna used to call him"and den what"...he beat 3 men and "den what". however, i always felt that with the proper coaching he would have been one of trinidad's premier players. in his defense, he has not been called upon on ah consistant basis like other players...so to judge him based on past plays would be unfair. now i havent personally seen him play...so my opinion to call him back would be just to see if he can contribute to the team. right now we have attacking midfielders playin his position (meh boy tiger and rahim). so giving him ah chance cant hurt us..we can only benefit as ah team. who knows...maybe he found the coach that helped him harness his skill to effective use. all i know is that we have nothin on the left midfield (except when avery playin dem long balls to de opposition) and if he can fly down de wing and destroy 2-3 men and make an effective pass then he musy play. it would also open up our middle as the opposition would have to pay close attention to the wings instead of them playin zone like they are doing now...cause currently there is no threat there.
football...the one true life experience!!!

1]; } ?>