April 28, 2024, 02:17:33 AM

Author Topic: Should Jack Warner get the Trinity Cross?  (Read 27488 times)

truetrini

Re: Should Jack Warner get the Trinity Cross?
« Reply #180 on: January 04, 2006, 01:50:27 AM »
Boy ah want to be in your BrassBand ..but you is D no#1 Scout....so I go just blow :party:

if yuh like to blow man, dat is yuh ting  I eh in dat shit doh..keep yuh sodomite ting tuh yuh self....ah hear in Canada and de zUK yuh could hook up legally..book yuh flight and take wings...ah bet yuh favorite drink is RED BULL!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2006, 01:53:37 AM »
TruTrini ...why yuh being a  :clown:....Ah have a skets to take care of before Jack Budget...ah gone :cursing:
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2006, 07:11:25 AM »
I would love to see Jack get the Trinty Cross.... just to see him whine back on it.. that is the only way for him to get it.. is to shove it up his ARSE!!!

He is a big tied tongue thieving TTFF tolee.. ;D

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2006, 07:19:24 AM »
I would love to see Jack get the Trinty Cross.... just to see him whine back on it.. that is the only way for him to get it.. is to shove it up his ARSE!!!

He is a big tied tongue thieving TTFF tolee.. ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2006, 07:20:43 AM »
see jack accept the govt help now... the buller done start to whine back... whey de cross... jam it up he ass..

truetrini

« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2006, 09:32:48 AM »
see jack accept the govt help now... the buller done start to whine back... whey de cross... jam it up he ass..

An dman say i does pelt voop wild wild...lord have mercy!

allyuh wicked boy. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »
Trinity Cross??? ???
If you talking about the long time westerns ( My name is Trinty etc:) ... With Terrnece Hill and Bud Spencer. I woulda like to see him make Trinity cross, he woulda get so much bullet in he tail... ;D

Offline ICharles

• New Warrior
  • He who does not look ahead always remains behind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »
Somebody like Jack Warner deserve the Trinity Cross and more.  They nation should give the man a shrine like the one they have for Havelange at the Center of Excellence so future generations will also remember the great works of a Trinidadian born warrior even long time after he gone on.  Let us remember that he is not only taking of Trinidad football hopes but he took care of nation like Jamaica and USA and Mexico being the CONCACAF president.
Peace without the grease

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Should Jack Warner get the Trinity Cross? (award to be renamed soon)
« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2006, 08:53:57 AM »
Doesn't mean much coming from a party colleague but other members of the public are calling for it.
I say if the government have any intentions of laying charges against him for something then no...otherwise I not too sure how long they could hold out.

Trinidad Guardian
Wednesday 28th June, 2006

Give Jack his jacket, says Kamla

Jack Warner has said when his World Cup duties are over next month, he intends to walk around parts of T&T, including Laventille, to thank the public for the support he has received.

FIFA vice president Warner indicated this yesterday. He also said he hadn’t received any communication from the Government on its proposed sport development committee.

During Saturday’s celebrations for the Soca Warriors, Prime Minister Patrick Manning invited Warner, coach Leo Beenhakker and team captain Dwight Yorke to be a part of discussions to determine the role of the Government in getting T&T to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Warner said he wasn’t worried about the situation. He said he was concentrating on responding to the public support.

He said, for instance, he had been invited by Laventille residents to come and “visit” with them.

“And I intend to take up that offer next month as soon as I conclude World Cup duties,” he said.

“People have been very kind in their comments to me, and I sincerely appreciate that more than anything else.”

Yesterday, Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar underscored her call to PM Manning to “walk the talk” and “give Jack his jacket” with a top national award.

She said: “Mr Manning must be true to his word and walk the talk, not simply talk it. He must put aside the old talk and partisanship and be the bigger man and give Mr Warner a national award as he deserves.

“In fact, it was Mr Manning at the airport last Thursday who said this was a national event and above politics and that he was proud to sit on the same platform with the Opposition Leader that night.” —GA

©2005-2006 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2006, 09:02:37 AM »
Yup should definitely get the trinity cross , but across he back :whip:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »
Trinidad Guardian
Wednesday 28th June, 2006
Rewarding national heroes
by Tony Fraser

:
:
:
It is an even greater error not to have announced a formal recognition of Austin Jack Warner through the country’s highest national award. While the immediate team did their stuff on the fields in Germany, it has been Warner who has worked for a couple decades to place this country’s footballers on the international stage.

Whatever else Warner has done and/or not done, his unceasing work in the interest of this country’s football, both at home and in the halls of FIFA, is deserving of nothing short of the highest national award.

Prime Minister Manning therefore should have announced to the nation the intention of the Government to bestow this award on Warner when the name of the award is decided upon.

This again is an error that is correctable and the Government would demonstrate a measure of maturity to find the opportunity to make the announcement, preferably in the presence of Mr Warner.

The invitation by the Prime Minister to Warner, Beenhakker and Yorke to come talk to him about preparations for 2010 would be an ideal opportunity for the Prime Minister to make good on his statement about the contribution of the FIFA vice-president to the development of football in T&T.
:
:
:

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2006, 09:16:10 AM »
A week ago I thought Jack should recieve the country's highest award
BUT after listening to I'm SO HARD DONE BY JACK.

I SAY HELL NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

truetrini

« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2006, 05:52:43 PM »
is only de kiss me arse Guardian dat does suck Jack bamsee so!

But dat said give him de Trinity Cross.

Let him have it as thanks,.

Ent de government changing de name ah de ting anyway.

Cahnge de name and still award him de cross after de name change.

hahahahahaha

Offline Eh!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2006, 04:13:50 AM »
NO!

Jack Warner is a cancer!  I am really of the opinion that were it not for Jack we could have made the World Cup much earlier than 2006.  He acts like he put forward so much of his money for Trinidad football... it is not HIS money but FIFA money that BELONGS in TTFF coffers and distributed fairly and in a timely manner to the players.  Jack is still raping the game and now hiding behind our WC qualification and performance.  I do not want to sully the good vibes for Trinis right now but this is my strong opinion.  Lately, starting with opening the extra qualification spot, Jack has only been doing what the head of our federation SHOULD be doing.  So much Trini talent has evaporated and vanished overseas because players do not see the sense in fighting to get paid properly and as previously agreed when they can just get an on-time paying job with their degrees.  If allyuh think Jack being straight up with player money all the time now (rewards and such aside) then maybe allyuh shouldn't take my word for it but do a little investigating of allyuh own.
Remember, a leopard doh change his spots, Jack is a cancer just like Blatter and the rest of dem and the sooner the game out of all their hands the better for sure.
Cuss mih if allyuh like, but please, not unless allyuh able to prove my statements wrong!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »
"Should Jack Warner get Trinity Cross?"
I think we should ask Trinity Cross if he want to be hooked up with jackula :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:57:52 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »
Should Jack Warner get Trinity Cross?"
I think we should ask Trinity Cross if he want to be hooked up with jackula  :devil: :devil:

Crucial unrest

Give it to him....he need a blessing... :)

Rastafari

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
I think we should ask Trinity Cross if he want to be hooked up with jackula :devil: :devil:

:rotfl:

orrrrrrr should trinity cross get the jack warner?  :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2009, 08:28:02 PM »

breds you real f**king have no life.  You dig this shit up to ask assness?  I feel you f**king half mongoloid sometimes oui

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2009, 09:59:42 PM »
I now see this ting for de first time.....cyah believe how chupid and naive men could be oui.......ah nearly fall off meh chair when ah see a man say Lara's accomplishments was in a "individual" sport. 
   I say give de man de cross like True Trini say.  Give 'im it.  maybe it go have de effect on him dat it would on all vampire.  We would then be rid of 'im fuh good.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2009, 10:15:08 PM »
..... maybe it go have de effect on him dat it would on all vampire.  We would then be rid of 'im fuh good.

:rotfl:
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2009, 02:05:51 PM »
hmmm slow news day huh fellas?

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2009, 03:17:44 PM »
He should get the Trinity Cross only if we nailing him to it.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »
Somebody like Jack Warner deserve the Trinity Cross and more.  They nation should give the man a shrine like the one they have for Havelange at the Center of Excellence so future generations will also remember the great works of a Trinidadian Grenadian born warrior even long time after he gone on.  Let us remember that he is not only taking of Trinidad football hopes but he took care of nation like Jamaica and USA and Mexico being the CONCACAF president.
fixed it for yuh >:(

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2009, 07:01:13 AM »
f**k NO

don't you get a humming bird for contribution to sport?

thats the most he should get other than that his currupt sly backhanded nepotic ass could jump off a cliff

1]; } ?>