March 28, 2024, 03:03:41 AM

Author Topic: Omissions from the TTFF Constitution.  (Read 754 times)

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Omissions from the TTFF Constitution.
« on: November 29, 2005, 02:49:33 PM »
Mr. Fuentes, or anyone else in the know, please help me resolve this dilemma.

In reviewing the TTFF constitution, we have under Article 23, The Technical and Development Committee as follows:

23. THE TECHNICAL AND DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Article XXIII
23.1 The Technical and Development Committee shall consist of a Chairman, Deputy Chairman and the number of persons that may be deemed necessary by the Executive Committee.
23.2 The duties of the Technical and Development Committee shall be:
a. to advance the training methods of football teams;
b. to take all possible measures to improve the qualification of coaches;
c. to take all possible measures to promote familiarization with the experience in teaching football;
d. to organize national courses and conferences for instructors, trainers, coaches and administrators;
e. to compile material on teaching and coaching techniques for footballers, trainers, coaches and referees;
f. to deal with all matters concerning the construction of installations and the availability of equipment to teach football;
g. to be responsible for editing the technical section of official publications of the Federation;
h. to recommend coaches, instructors or trainers to members and for national duty;
i. to examine any problems regarding national football pitches;
j. to approve a list of qualified trainers and coaches in the Federation; and
k. to do such technical and/or development matters which might be referred to it from time to time.

1. Is the role of the TD included under this article?
2. The "Special Advisor" is not mentioned in the constitution, could you please explain the ROLE, tenure and selection/election process of this "officer"?
Live large and prosper!

truetrini

Re: Omissions from the TTFF Constitution.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 03:14:17 PM »
under dat de TD cyar even select national team coaches..me eh know how de man doing he job.

ah committee have to make dat decision.

dat is why we eh have no teams in training I suspect because de teams doh have no caoches.

what ah ting!

1]; } ?>